The Kidnapper

The Truth

*It has been a week since these nightmares have shown up, and they are so hard to ignore , I can't believe that only Minnie seems to care* I think to myself as I kick a stone on my way home from school *this *

suddenly I find myself falling to the ground “hey! Watch where you’re going you big oaf” I curse as I stand back up and come face to face with a man of considerable size. “Sadie?” inquired the tall figure standing before me. “who wants to know?” I say as I stare at him with wide eyes and then suddenly he reaches out and grabs my arm “you’re coming with us.” I being to panic. * why did I take this way home! No one ever comes this way* “LET. ME. GO!” I yell as he begins pulling me behind him. Suddenly out of nowhere two more guys appear, but look different from the strange man holding my wrist. 

*Oh ! I'm going to die oh my god I haven’t even had my first kiss yet! I can’t die now!* The tallest of the two comes over to stand by my side. “I suggest you let this lovely lady go.” His deep voice sends shivers down my spine, grabbing my hand he begins to try and pull me to stand behind him. “Sorry, I can’t.” the first man says with a sneer “this girl needs to be taken care of.” The man reaches for me again only to have the shorter of the two punch him in the gut. “In case you didn’t hear correctly, don’t touch her.” He said spitting down at the collapsed man.

Both of them turn to me and start to carry me off “Oye! It’s not like I don’t appreciate you guys saving me and all, but can you please put me down!” I yell as I start pounding on the shoulder of the man with the deep voice. “Not yet” he says. *I really chose a bad day to wear a skirt* I think as i realize that the smaller one caught a glimps of my favorite pair of hello kitty underwear and quickly glanced away clearly blushing. “But I'm wearing a skirt moron… I don’t need the whole world seeing my ” Next thing I know I'm on the ground again with a thud.. “ow, you could have been gentler… jerk.”As I mumble to myself, the taller one begins to speak again. “Sadie, this is Daehyun and I am Bang Yongguk, as of right now we are in charge of you, I suggest you don’t make things difficult and get into the car” I turn around and see Daehyun holding open the door to a black car. I spin on my heels and face Yongguk in bewilderment.

“You expect me… to go in the car… with two random guys who I just met… ha! Like that’s going to happen... there is no way I am going into that car” I start to storm off when Daehyun finally speaks to me. “Sadie, it’s what your parents want” I halt in my tracks and spin around walking straight towards him. “For your information my parents have been dead for five years! Unless you’re referring to my adoptive parents! Then hell no! I don’t care if they want me to go with you or not, there is no way in hell that I will get into the car with you!” rotating on the spot, I  run off leaving the two men dumbfounded. As i head toward the direction i know as home, a sensation starts to overwhelm me. Crying, I storm into my house and run to my room. *who do they think they are! Even if my real parents wanted me to go I won’t! * I drop ontop of my bed and curl up hugging my pillow, and drift to sleep while feeling my tears hit the bed.

*FLASHBACK 5 yrs. ago*

I hear my mom scream

I drop my game and run to her, only to find her dead on the floor

I look up to see a man all in black holding a gun

My dad runs down the stairs and begins to fight the man, yelling at me to run

I begin to scream because all I can see is my mom on the ground and my dad being hit on the head

Before my dad blacks out he yells run Sadie

I run without thinking, through the back door, and through the woods outback

I end up near my secret fort somewhere in the woods

The police find me with the help of my best friend Min ah, crying, dirty, hungry hidden in my fort

Within the next month I am given away to a random couple because none of my relatives want me
 

*End of Flashback*

I wake up screaming, covered in a cold sweat. The dreams have gotten worse, each time more and more vivid, with more details too. I look over at my clock, 1:00 am; I grab my phone and text Minnie

Message

Min, are you up?

Reply

I am now :P what’s up sugar... nightmares?

Message

Yea… It was worse this time, everything was so vivid and I felt like I was trapped

Reply

It’s okay hon… But it’s late and we have a test tomorrow, you should probably get some sleep

Message

I guess thanks J

Reply

Any time, kisses

Rolling over I drop my phone on the pillow beside me and try to fall back asleep, only problem is this time I see those two weirdoes from earlier today in my head *could they really work for my parents? Could they have the answer to what happened and why they had to die* a single tear rolls down my cheek, giving up I fall back into a dreamless sleep.

 


Hey guys :) sorry if this chapter isn't the greatest i promise to try and make it better thanks :D - Kaitlin

so excited to see how this story turns out!! I've got plans for the next couple of chapters!! ~ Madie <3