Say cheese!

We Got Married?!

 

YoonYul Apartment

 

“Aigoo~! I’m so tired from cleaning all day!” Yoona said as she stretched her body on the couch. She buried her face as she lay down after cleaning all morning. She felt someone sat on the couch by her feet and she looked up and saw Yuri massaging her feet.

“All we did was washing dishes and made up our bed. It’s not that much.” Yuri grinned as she massage her hubby’s feet.

“Still, it’s tiring.” Yoona retorted as she finally relaxed on Yuri’s fingers.

‘Aigoo~. If being married is going to be like this, i’m going to save a trip from spa.’ Yoona thought.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

“Hubby, what are you thinking?” Yuri said as she massaged Yoona who seemed to fall asleep from her massage.

“You’re fingers.” Yoona said carelessly. She thought back what she said so she suddenly opened her eyes and sat up “Aniyo! That’s not what i meant. It’s just that you’re so good at massaging me and i t-thought that i can s-save myself from paying a visit at the spa.” Yoona laughed nervously.

Yuri giggled at her stuttering wife.

“Yah! Why are you so jittery?” she teased and narrowed her eyes at Yoona. “What? You’re thinking byun things, aren’t you, hubby?”

“A-aniyo!” Yoona defended herself as Yuri playfully moved closer towards Yoona as the girl pulled herself back until she reached the other end of the couch.

‘OMO! I’m trapped!’ Yoona thought.

Yuri kept her y look as she crawled towards Yoona.

“Neon jaemiobseo maeneo obseo, neon Devil Devil neon neon...” Yuri sang.

“AAACCKK! Otteoke!” Yoona exclaimed. “YUURRII-YAAHH!”

Yuri got on top of Yoona as she continued to sing the lines of their song. Yoona, on the other hand, do know what to do whether she’ll be pleased on her current situation or scared knowing how kkab her wife is.

Before they could do something, Yoona’s phone rang by the coffee table. The couple looked at each other and Yuri urged her hubby to pick up the phone.

“Maybe it’s important. Go pick it up.” Yuri smiled as she sat back to let Yoona sit up. Yoona picked up the phone hurriedly without checking the caller. She just prayed that it’s someone important that could ruin her fun time with her wife.

“Yeoboseyo?” Yoona mumbled.

“HHUUUUBBBYYY!!!” the voice said on the other line yelled. It’s Taeyeon.

“Unnie?” she asked again as she looked at Yuri before switching the call into speaker mode so Yuri could hear it.

“Yah! are you and wifey in your house?” Taeyeon asked in an aegyo that could rival Sunny’s.

“Ne, she’s here beside me. She could hear you, unnie.” Yoona replied.

“Arasso. WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING THERE?!” Taeyeon yelled.

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?!” Yuri shouted back.

IT’S BECAUSE YOU’RE ALREADY LATE! WE SET UP A WEDDING PHOTOSHOOT FOR YOU BUT THE PHOTOGRAPHER CALLED ME WHY AREN’T YOU THERE?!” Taeyeon scolded.

“A wedding photoshoot?! How come we don’t know that?!” Yoona defended.

“I called you two last night! I even texted Yuri about it earlier! Yuri-yah have you checked your phone?!”

The couple tried to remember Taeyeon’s call to them last night. They did remember someone called but the two were so tired to pick the phone. Yoona remembered that she smashed something last night but she didn’t even bother to check what it was. Yuri looked at Yoona and ran to their room. When Yuri went inside their room, she yelled.

“KKKYAAAAAAHHHH!”

“Wifey, something wrong?” Yoona asked as she saw Yuri ran towards her. The older girl showed Taeyeon’s texts and miss calls. The couple gulped and looked back at Yoona’s phone.

“Aahh, Taeyeon unnie, please tell that we will be there soon. Arasso?” Yoona laughed nervously.

“Ne, we’ll see each other later, okay?” Yuri said uneasily.

Aaiisshh! YOU TWO! YOU DIDN’T READ THE TEXT! YOU BETTER HURRY BECAUSE WE WILL BE THERE SOON! ARASSO!” Taeyeon scolded the two which made them squirm.

“Ne.” The couple mumbled.

“Ok, bye.” Taeyeon said in a sickenly sweet manner.

They hanged up the phone and sighed.

“How come we didn’t know that?” Yuri wondered. “Yah! i told you to answer the phone last night. Did you answer it?”

“A-aniyo. I’m too tired to answer it.” Yoona mumbled.

“Aigoo~.” Yuri sighed and face palmed herself. They’re dead. It’s embarrassing that the couple is already late in their photoshoot. Yoona saw the look on Yuri’s face and saddened by it.

“Wifey-yah~.” Yoona called out. “Mianhe.”

Yuri looked up and saw Yoona pouting cutely at her. The tanned girl giggled and hugs her hubby.

“Hubby, it’s both our fault. We’re just too lazy. C’mon let’s prepare before Taengoo went HellTaengoo on us.”

 

*

YoonYul car, somewhere along the streets of Seoul

The couple decided to take a car since the address that Taeyeon texted was far away from their apartment. Yuri decided to drive since Yoona hasn’t got her license yet.

“Wifey, you look so hot while driving.” Yoona blurted out before she could stop herself. She cursed herself for embarrassing herself in front of Yuri. Yuri on the other hand, just giggled at her hubby’s blushing face.

“Oh, jinja? Well, uhm, nobody said that kind of thing to me, but thanks.” Yuri blushed.

“Oh. W-well, i’m glad that you l-like it.” Yoona said nervously. “Well, i suppose i must compliment you since you’re my wifey.” She defended herself.

Yuri just laughed at Yoona’s bluntness. “Well, hubby, everything you say might get to my head. You’re always complimenting me.”

“Because it’s true!” Yoona blurted out again and stopped herself by covering . Yuri just giggled at her. Yoona looked down and mumbled, “Y-you really are hot.”

Yuri smiled at her hubby’s shyness. A lot of people kept on telling her that but whenever it came from Yoona, it made her heart skip a beat.

“Thanks, hubby.” Yuri smiled which made Yoona look up and smile widely back at her.

They kept quiet for a while Yoona scroll through Yuri’s mp3 as Yuri drives.

“So,” Yuri started which made Yoona looked up. “You really meant that i looked hot while driving? Why?”

Yoona blushed again and kept her eyes on the screen in front of her. She looked up at Yuri whose been expecting an answer from her.

“Well, i don’t know. It’s just that you’re hot while doing it. It’s not like i’ve been with others while their driving. I mostly saw them on TV while driving.” Yoona said shyly.

“Them, you mean...?” pressed Yuri, completely amused with their conversation.

“Those actors and actresses on TV. Some of them tend to look like they must look hot while driving but with you, you do naturally. Aigoo~! You must’ve found me weird because of this!” Yoona exclaimed as she hides her face behind her hands.

“Aniyo, i find it cute, actually.” Yuri blushed.

“well, it’s not just driving, you look hot and gorgeous in whatever you do.” Yoona whispered.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

“you say something?” Yuri asked.

“Aniyo. I s-said keep your eyes on the road, we might miss our turn.” Yoona lied.

Yuri smiled at Yoona as the couple drove to the streets of Seoul.

*

Photo studio, somewhere in Seoul

The couple finally reached their destination. Yuri looked up from her phone, making sure that they are at the right address.

“Are you sure, it’s here?” Yoona asked as they walked towards the door.

“Ne. It’s what Taengoo said.” Yuri replied.

The couple made their way inside and they were greeted by a pretty lady.

“Annyeong. I’m Ms. Eunjung, i am glad to be your help for today. I own this photo studio.” The woman bowed.

The couple bowed. “Annyeong, we’re YoonYul couple.”

The lady smiled at the two. “Yes, Taeyeon-sshi and your sisters personally picked me for your wedding photoshoot today.”

“Wow.”

“So, let’s get started?” Eunjung asked and the couple nodded. “Let me lead you to the wedding gowns so you could pick your choice.”

The two gasped, “Wedding gowns?”

“Ne, it is not a wedding photo shoot if there’s no wedding gowns, isn’t it?” Eunjung joked which made the two laughed nervously.

Eunjung lead the two to a large warehouse were different clothes are stored. They walked through the different designer clothes, bags, shoes and accessories, some of them were familiar to them because they owned some of the latest clothes.

The lady stopped in front of the rack with full of white gowns. The couple were already familiar with some of the wedding gowns for they wore some of them in their shoots and dramas but they never seen that many wedding gowns.

As Yuri walked through the rack of gowns, she looked at the designer who made them.

“OMO! Monique Lhuillier?!” Yuri gasped.

Yoona came up to Yuri and checked the other gowns,too.

“Oh my God! Sarah Burton!” she turned towards Yuri and exclaimed, “she worked Kate Middleton’s gown!”

The couple looked at the amused Eunjung, while the lady could only nod.

“Ne, these wedding gowns are first collection of gowns that we have. Mostly, when the bride comes here, it’s usually after their wedding ceremony so we don’t have to worry about it. Your sisters chose those gowns carefully and these are just some of their favourites from Valentino to Alexander McQueen to Zac Posen to Carolina Herrera.”

“Some?! More like a whole collection of gowns from each designer!” Yuri shrieked at the ridiculousness of the amount of gowns.

“More like we’re going to have a fashion week here!” Yoona yelled.

The two looked at each other and nodded. They already know who did this.

“Only three words.” Yuri said to her hubby.

Yoona nodded, “Jessica, Tiffany and Sooyoung.”

“Uhhm, i hate to burst your bubble but Taeyeon-sshi already texted me, they will be here soon so, why don’t you choose a gown? I’ll leave you two to talk to the photographer, arasso?” Eunjung said as she leave the couple.

The two could only watched Eunjung walked away. They sighed.

“Promise me we’re not going to divorce, hubby.” Yuri whined.

Yoona looked at her surprised from what her wifey said, “Mwo?”

“Look at these gowns, it must’ve been so expensive!”

“They are expensive, wifey.” Yoona said.

“Why do they always thought that we’re that rich?! True, we’re nation’s KPop Idol, we have concerts everywhere around the world but do they know that the company has to divide our money into nine?!” Yuri cried. She’s very much worried about the costs of the gowns.

“You truly are a wife, wifey.” Yoona smiled.

“Hwae?”

“You worry money so much. You’re always, ‘how can i afford this or that?’. You’re like my umma in my dramas.” Yoona grinned.

“Because it’s true, hubby.” Yuri whined.

“Aaisshh, wifey. Stop thinking too much and enjoy this. I already told you, i am the hubby, i must provide the things you need. Since it’s our wedding,eerr...photoshoot. Just choose a gown that you really like and we’re going to have the best couple wedding shoot ever.” Yoona smirked.

Yuri can’t help but smile at Yoona’s words. The doe eyed girl’s attitude is so infectious, even her bright beautiful smile.

“I guess...” Yuri said shyly.

“C’mon, let’s choose now!” Yoona said as she dragged her wifey to the rack of wedding gowns. “Remember, we have to choose the gown but we couldn’t show this to each other. We will be showing it at the time of the shoot. Arasso?”

“Why?” Yuri asked.

“Nothing. Just to surprised ourselves.” Yoona smiled.

The two went to find their gowns separately. As Yoona went through a row of gowns, she noticed another rack of clothes. She went close to it and smirked.

“Prepare to be surprise, wifey.” Yoona said mischievously.

*

“A YO! WE’RE HEEERRRRRRREEE!!!” Sooyoung yelled.

The YoonYul couple were already starting their make ups on the separate sides of the studio just to have an element of surprise.

Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Jessica and Sunny were on Yuri’s side while Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Tiffany were on Yoona’s side.

“Wow, it’s like were on the actual wedding. The only problem is that you don’t have grooms.” Sooyoung commented.

“So, you like the gowns we picked?” Jessica smiled.

Yuri glared at her and said, “I love them but DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT COST?!”

“Yah! stop yelling! We chose that because we know you could afford it.” Jessica said simply.

“Yeah, we know that Yoona is the hubby, she can afford those.” Sooyoung reasoned.

“Shut up, okay?” Yuri mumbled.

“Aaaisshh, enough of the wedding gown fight. Let’s see what you chose!” Sunny squealed.

“Ppali! Ppali!” Taeyeon flapped her arms.

“Okay, okay. Help me out, okay?” Yuri said as she made her way towards her rack.

Meanwhile...at Yoona’s side

“Yoona! I bet you’re going to be the most beautiful bride ever!” Tiffany squealed.

Yoona just smiled at her unnies and the maknae as they made their way towards her on the make up table.

“Unnie, i’m not the only bride, i bet Yuri will be gorgeous, too.” Yoona smiled.The three nodded at her.

“You know, Yoong, if you’re not a girl, i would think that you like Yuri.” Hyoyeon said nonchalantly.

Yoona almost choked on Hyoyeon’s statement.

‘Could it be true?’ Yoona thought.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

“O-of course, unnie. Who wouldn’t like Yul? She’s a wonderful girl.” Yoona stammered.

“Yeah, i would go ga-ga for Yul-oppa!” Tiffany gushed.

“Unnie, if Yuri unnie turns into a guy, it will be like Hyuk Joon oppa.” Seohyun said.

“Oh? Well, i better date Hyuk Joon oppa then!” Tiffany smiled.

“Eeewww, it’s like you’re dating your brother, Pani!” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

Tiffany opened to defend herself but close . Hyoyeon is right. It’s like dating her brother.

“Unnie! Let’s get you into your gown! I’m excited to see it!” Seohyun clapped her hands.

“Okay.” Yoona smiled.

*

The girls sat outside the dressing room while they were for the couple to come out. They are already in their brides’ maid dresses.

“OMO! I’m so excited to see them in their wedding gowns” Tiffany smile widely.

“Yeah we spent a hard time choosing those gowns so they better choose wisely.” Jessica scoffed as she flipped her hair.

“But unnie, those gowns are too expensive.” Seohyun said.

“Nah, i’m sure they can afford those.” Jessica smirked.

“Yah! YoonYul couple! What took you so long?” Hyoyeon yelled.

“I’m ready!” Yuri yelled from the inside.

“Me too!” Yoona yelled on the other side .

“Ok! Come one in 3...2...1!” Sunny ordered.

Yoona and Yuri opened the door and walked out shyly. The girls gasped when they saw the beautiful brides. They don’t even know who to look at first. The couple managed to take their breath away.

“Those two are such heartbreakers.” Sooyoung whispered.

“Yup, i felt bad for the guys out there, they never got the chance to be with these two.” Taeyeon smiled.

Jessica, Tiffany and Sooyoung high fived each other for choosing a beautiful gown.

Yoona looked up to see her wife. She was surprised to see Yuri in her gown. Sure she was used to see Yuri all dolled up in the gowns they wear but this time, it’s different. Yuri is a goddess.

The tanned girl is wearing an ivory wedding gown in all-over lace sheath with an alluring scallop-edged slit creating drama at the side skirt. A grosgrain ribbon belt with floral embroidery and Swarovski crystals accents the waistline. Sweetheart neckline finished with corset closure.

“Damn, i felt underdressed beside you, wifey.” Yoona complimented her wife.

Yuri looked up and gasped upon seeing her wife. Yoona is like a princess in her white gown. She’s wearing a one-piece, slim A-line gown featuring elaborate floral motifs decorating an exquisite tulle lace overlay. The three-dimensional floral effect creates a stunning neckline and accents the skirt of the gown. The back features a signature corset closure.

“Wow, hubby, you look so beautiful.” Yuri said in a trance.

“Yah, you’re both beautiful. Stop flirting and let’s get started. Ppali! Ppali!” Taeyeon ushered them to the studio.

*

“Wow, i must say, you two are the most beautiful brides i ever seen.” Eunjung smiled as the girls made their way to her and the photographer. The couple blushed on the flattery of the lady.

“So, before we got started, any ideas on how you want your wedding photoshoot would be?” Eunjung asked.

The couple looked at each other and shrugged.

“What do you want, wifey?” Yoona asked her wife.

“W-well, i haven’t thought of that.” Yuri mumbled.

“That’s okay, you can think of any concept. We got everything here.” Eunjung smiled.

“Unnie, on my previous wedding photoshoot, we used a concept that remind of our relationship as a couple. You know that things that we both love to do.” Seohyun suggested.

“Yeah, your wedding photos will be a representation of what you are as a couple.” Taeyeon added.

The couple thought for a while and think of the things they both love to do. Sure there are alot of things but they don’t know where to start.

“Since you two are unconventional couple, how about imitate what regular couples do?” Tiffany proposed.

“Yeah, impersonate how a husband and wife would act. It will be fun.” Hyoyeon offered.

Yuri and Yoona nodded at the idea. “Yeah, why not?”

“Hey i know! Since we both love taking selcas, how about the photoshoot will be like as if we’re taking selcas?” Yuri recommend.

“Why did we spend money here, when this couple wanted to take selcas? They should selcas in their wedding gowns instead.” Taeyeon huffed.

“Hush, Taengoo, this will be fun.” Sunny said as she put her arms around her danshin friend.

“Okay, we’ll, then. Let’s get started!” Eunjung encouraged.

The photoshoot started with the couple posing for the camera. There are also shots of with the bridesmaids. After they got the shots that they wanted, Eunjung shouted

“Okay, now it’s time for the concept shots!”

“Wait!” Yoona yelled.

“Uh, is there something wrong, Yoona-sshi?” Eunjung asked.

“Uh, c-can you please wait here a moment, please?” Yoona asked.

Everybody looked at Yoona but nodded. Yoona rushed to the dressing room to change her gown. Despite of her clumsy attempt to change, she managed it and good thing she has her hair up so its easy for her to put up her wig. She take a last look at the mirror and look at herself.

“Prepare to fell in love to the new heartthrob in town, Im Yoong.” Yoona said in a deep voice as she smiled mischievously. She finally opened the door and walked to the studio. Good thing that the girls were to busy looking at the monitor as they checked the photos. She smiled playfully and walked slowly.

“Uh, excuse me, i’m here to have a photo shoot with my wife.” Yoona said in a deep voice.

Everybody turned around and gasped. Yoona is wearing a black suit with a white bow tie on her neck. She’s also wearing a wig that is close to her hair color. She smirked at the look of the girls in front of her, she looked at Yuri whose face was in complete shock.

“OMO! Yoona is that you?” Jessica gasped and Yoona nodded. Next thing she knew, everybody is screaming at her.

“OMO! YOU ARE SO HANDSOME!”

“YOONA! AAAACCCKKKK!”

“OMONA! DATE ME! DATE ME!”

The girls continued fangirling over Yoona but her eyes are set on the stunned bride.

“Wifey? Are you okay?” Yoona smirked.

Yuri shook her head to straighten up and nodded, “y-yeah, i’m okay. Y-you look handsome, hubby.” She blushed.

Yoona smiled her boyish smile and said, “Thanks.”

Eunjung made her way towards them and smiled at the girl-turned-boy, Yoona.

“Yoona-sshi, i must say, i really thought you’re a guy. Its a perfect idea for the shoot!” Eunjung exclaimed.

They all made their way to the studio as the couple stand in front of the camera.

“So, since Yoona is a ‘guy’ right now, the shots must be more intimate rather than what we did earlier. Let’s start with, uhhmm...how about put your arms around the bride? It’s like you’re backhugging her.” Eunjung instructed the couple.

Yoona nodded at Eunjung and exhaled. Why does she felt nervous? She’s okay with what they did earlier, but why does her heart beats so fast.

‘Geez, Yoona. It’s just Yuri. It’s not like you’re going to back hug a complete stranger. In fact you’re always back hugging Yuri. Yuri even told you before that she likes your back hugs.’ Yoona thought.

Maybe it’s because of her disguise today but Yoona felt like her heart is beating out of her chest when suddenly, Yuri grabbed her arms and put it around her. Yoona stiffened at the act but then relaxed her head on the crook of Yuri’s neck, smelling her lavender scent.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

They both smiled for the camera. After few shots, they both relaxed and posed whatever couple pose they could think of while their sisters were watching them with a smile on their faces.

“Aren’t they a cute couple?” Tiffany gushed at the couple who posed while Yoona (being the strongest one in the group, hence her nickname, Him Yoona) carried Yuri in bridal style.

“They’re like a beautiful couple in dramas.” Seohyun grinned.

“If only Yoona is a guy, they would be so perfect.” Jessica added.

Sooyoung giggled, “’The kkab and the choding’ perfect couple name for them.”

“What if Yoona really fell for Yuri? Like for real?” Taeyeon wondered.

“Do you also saw the look on her face when she looked at Yuri? I thought that maybe i’m just dreaming or something but there’s something different about it.” Sunny said.

“They both not notice it right now but we can see the changes in them.” Taeyeon nodded.

“You know, it will be okay for me if they date together.” Hyoyeon approved which made the rest nodded.

“Yeah, do you see how much closer we are now? If they do this for real, it will bring us even closer.” Sooyoung said as she playfully hugged Hyoyeon.

As the photographer fixed the lighting, the YoonYul couple saw that their sisters were talking closely to one another as they have their own little secret.

“Yah! what are you guys whispering about over there?” Yuri yelled which made the seven girls jumped.

“We’re just planning on how to steal that hot guy beside you!” Sooyoung merong at her.

“Yeah! We are already planning to contact, Kwon Sang Woo, Won Bin, Dennis Oh, Jung In Su and Daniel Henney to seduce you so you could divorce that choding!” Hyoyeon teased.

“Yah! Daniel Henney is mine!” Jessica hit Hyoyeon.

“Same as Dennis Oh! Yuwree cannot speak English, i doubt if she’ll understand their seduction towards her!” Tiffany joked.

“Oh yeah, i forgot.” Hyoyeon scratched her head. “Okay! The Americans were off the list. So we let the hot Koreans with hard rock abs do the seduction!” the dancing queen continued to joke.

Yuri’s eyes went wide and squeal. “Jinja?! Oh my god! Give them my address and tell them that i’ll be waiting in our bedroom tonight! Take my hubby, i don’t need her!”

“YAH!” Yoona yelled. She knew that it was just a joke but she couldn’t help but feel jealous.

Everybody laughed at the choding in a suit as Yuri wrapped her arms around her.

“I was just kidding.” Yuri grinned as Yoona continued to pout cutely. She’s like a little boy pouting.

“Okay, i’ll close the windows and lock the doors tonight. I’ll never let those hot guys come inside our house even if they come in .” Yuri said mischievously.

Yoona giggled at the ridiculousness of the situation. She’s jealous of a non-existent situation.

*

The rest of the day was all about the photoshoot with their concept. Yoona changed back in forth with her ‘female version’ and ‘male version’. They took a shoot in various costumes and settings as their sisters act in different characters: Like an ancient Korean royal couple, wherein Sooyoung, HyoYeon and Taeyeon were King Yoona’s handmen and guards, while Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny were Queen Yuri’s maids and the maknae as their kingdom adviser; a typical Korean couple living in a rural area where Yuri is a house wife with Jessica, Seohyun, Tiffany and Sooyoung while Yoona is a farmer with Sunny, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon ; a Korean modern couple where both of them have their own careers; a teenage couple complete with couple shirts, hoodies and other things that a normal teenage couple would like to do.

The shoot was tiring especially for Yoona because she has to shoot as she changed back and forth but she felt it will be worth it when they saw the final product. They finished the shoot with tired eyes as their sisters helped them change into their normal clothes.

“The photos will be available in few weeks. We will call you once its ready for delivery.” Eunjung smiled as the girls left the studio.

“AAAHHH! Bed! I’m coming home!” Jessica exhaled as she stretched her arms over her head.

“Aaissshh, lazy Sica, c’mon, let’s get inside the van.” Taeyeon said as she put her arms around the ice princess. “Drive safely, Yuri.” The kid leader smiled as she and Jessica waved at them before going inside the van. The rest of the girls said their goodbyes and made their way inside the van. Finally, the couple were alone.

Yuri dragged the tired Yoona to their car and opened the passenger side to let the doe eyed girl in. Yoona get in lazily and slacked in the car. Yuri chuckled as she closed the door and went to the driver’s side. When she’s already inside, she her mp3 player that has been connected to her car speakers and turned the volume lower.

She grinned when the mp3 played, “Passenger Seat by Stephen Speaks”. She didn’t choose the song, maybe her mp3 sensed to play a song that fits on the atmosphere.

She fixed her seatbelt and turned towards Yoona whose been sleeping already. She smiled at the sight, Yoona must’ve been tired from what she has done today. She reached to Yoona’s side to wear put the seat belt on the girl. Yoona suddenly woke up and saw Yuri’s face, inches on hers. Yuri eyed Yoona’s lips as the other girl does the same. They both blushed.

Yuri clumsily clasped Yoona’s seatbelt and after she succeeded, she made her way back to her side.

The tanned girl sensed the awkward atmosphere despite of the song blaring on the speakers. She cleared ,

“Uh, y-you must’ve been tired, hubby. Go back to sleep I-i’ll wake you up when we’re near home.” Yuri mumbled.

Yoona looked up at Yuri who’s blushing like her. She wanted to ask why Yuri is blushing but since she’s too tired, she only nod at Yuri and rest her head back on the seat and drifted off.

Yuri, on the other hand, tried to calm down her beating heart.

‘Why does my heart beating that fast? That was not the first time i’ve seen Yoona’s face up close. We even talked to each other like that before.’ Yuri said to herself.

She shook those thoughts aside and looked back at the girl. She smirked.

“Gomawo.” Yuri whispered softly. She felt the effort of Yoona earlier to make the wedding shoot beautiful. She couldn’t be more thankful for her hubby.

Yuri turned and gripped the steering wheel and drove away back home.

TBC.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI! sorry for the slow updates lately. I got a slight case of writer's block but i'm okay now :) i'm going to write as much as i can. I want to share my other works soon while i'm working with my other fics, Meet the Kwons and My Mistake. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, actually I am currently having doubts if i should continue this fic or not, i have a lot of pending stories that i need to write (i'm also writing fanfics at SSF) and i don't know if i'm going to abandon this. Please let me know what you think. :)