Wait, What?!

We Got Married?!

 

 

Feb 14, 2013, After CF Filming

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Im Yoona-sshi.” The staff bowed at the doe-eyed goddess in front of her. The skinny girl was surprised to see some of the familiar faces that she swore she seen before.

“Annyeong.” She bowed timidly. The staff handed her a very familiar envelope. She looked back at the staff curiously and asked, “Unnie, what is this?”

The staff smiled and encouraged the girl.

“Just open the envelope, Yoona-sshi.”

She opened the envelope and read the letter inside.

“To one if not, most beautiful girl in Korea,

I would like to invite you for a cup of coffee after your schedule.

I hope we could chat about our new life.

Your, Yeobo.”

She read the letter over and over again until she laughed her infamous, Alligator laugh which made everyone laugh as well.

“ W-what is this? Is this for real? Am in a hidden camera again?” she said through her laugh. She suddenly remembered an incident from one of their guestings, Shinhwa Broadcast, wherein her unnies and Shinhwa oppas prepared a hidden camera prank on her.

“Aniyo, Yoona-sshi. You’re in ‘We Got Married.’” The staff smiled at her.

“Jinja?!” her eyes went wide upon hearing the reality show where her member, Taeyeon unnie and Seohyun previously joined. She looked at her manager who snickered beside her.

“Oppa, what is this?” she asked her amused manager.

“You read the letter and you heard them. It’s time to meet your ‘Yeobo’” he smiled.

“Why didn’t you tell me? Do the girls know?”

“I told you but you’re too busy playing Anipang on your phone. Besides none of them knew about this because this is the same thing we did with Taeyeon and Seohyun.”

Yoona and her manager were busy talking when the staff intervened.

“Uuhh, we better get going, Yoona-sshi. Someone’s waiting for you.”

“Yeah we better not keep the other waiting.” Her manager teased.

“Whatever, oppa.” Yoona rolled her eyes.

 

Meanwhile...

 

Feb. 14, 2013, Coffee shop somewhere in Seoul.

 

Three girls were too busy watching their latest performance on the Internet as they read the comments of the netizens.

“Oh! Look at this comment!” the tanned girl named Yuri exclaimed. She’s the SNSD’s representative for y image but to her members, she’s the ever dorky, Kkab Yul.

“This performance of SNSD is so jjang! Despite of mishaps and mistakes, they still manage to laugh it off.” Yuri read.

“How about this: It’s funny that Taeyeon couldn’t stop laughing. I can almost hear her ajhumma laugh.” Seohyun, the maknae of SNSD read.

The girl that Seohyun is talking about is beside her. Their kid leader just rolled her eyes and laughed her ahjumma laugh. “I couldn’t help it! When Yuri threw the flowers and failed is so funny to me!” she laugh at the memory.

“But this comment is what I like the most: ‘Yuri unnie is so funny but despite that incident. She still looks hot! Aigoo~! I’m turning gay for her!’” Taeyeon said as she imitate in an aegyo voice.

“Woah, unnie! Most of the comments here were about your body. And most of them are girls.” Seohyun said as she scrolled the comments on her Ipad.

“Aaiisshh, i’m sure i’m not the only one with fan girls.” Yuri blushed. She couldn’t deny that fact because always read that kind of comments online.

“You got more fangirls than Amber!” Taeyeon joked. “But seriously, we couldn’t blame them spazzing on you. You really are hot.” She continued to tease the tanned girl.

“Aaaiisshh! You’re such a byun, Taengoo!” Yuri yelled.

They all laughed and continue to watch at their hoobaes and sunbaes MV. Just then, a waitress comes up to them, “Yuri-sshi, someone asked to give this to you.”

The waitress handed the envelope which made the two other girls gasped. They waited for the waitress to leave out of earshot and when she did, the two started to spazz.

“OMONA! I know that letter!” Taeyeon shrieked.

“Yeah unnie! I know that one too!” Seohyun exclaimed.

The ever clueless, Yuri, looked at those two, dumbly. “Mwo?”

“You’ll be joining We Got Married!” the two chorused.

“Read the letter, unnie!” Seohyun urged.

“Yeah! Read it! Read it! Read it!” Taeyeon said as she jumped up and down like a little kid.

“Alright! Just stop jumping, i’m getting dizzy.” Yuri whined as she opened the envelope.

She read:

“ To the SNSD’s iest black pearl,

I’ll be meeting you up in a coffee shop later.

Once we meet, i hope we could get along.

Your, Jagiya”

 

“I’m so excited to see your future husband!” Seohyun wondered.

“OMO! I’m so excited to know what he’s like!” Taeyeon said dreamily.

“Does manager oppa know about this?” Yuri marvelled.

Her two friends shrugged and they went silent.

“So, unnie, are you ready for this?” Seohyun asked.

“Hhmm, i don’t know. I always thought that it’s cool to join this kind of show but now that i’m on it, i’m quite scared. I have a lot of ‘what ifs’ in my mind right now.” Yuri spoke softly.

“Don’t worry we’ll be here for you just like what you did when we’re in that situation.” Taeyeon elbowed her friend jokingly.

“Ne, unnie. Your husband will be lucky to have you as a wife.” Seohyun encouraged.

“Yeah i’m dying to see your husband’s reaction when he sees you sleep with your tongue out.”  Taeyeon mocked.

“Yah!” Yuri yelled.

As the three of them were laughing and teasing each other, they heard people coming in the cafe. They didn’t mind the fuss because they thought that it’s just customers coming in the cafe.

“Unnie, look! I think I saw manager oppa.” Seohyun said as she pointed at the group of people walking around the cafe.

“Jinja?” Taeyeon and Yuri chorused as they craned their necks to see their manager in the group of people.

“Wait a minute, they’re coming here.” Yuri whispered to the two. “Oh crap! Did someone tell him we’re going out?”

“No?” Seohyun said hesitantly.

“Oh my...get ready for some fireworks.” Taeyeon gulped.

The group started to walk towards the three girls and each of them were thinking of the excuse they’re going to use.

As the three of them opened their mouths, they saw Yoona with their manager.

“Unnies! Maknae! Thank God you’re here!” Yoona said as she hugged the three girls.

“Yoona?! What are you doing here?” the three girls said altogether.

“Mwo? I got this earlier. Good thing you’re here because i don’t know what to do!” the doe-eyed girl said as she showed them the letter she got from the staff.

“What the—?” Yuri said as she looked at Taeyeon and Seohyun.

“What? Why?” Yoona said as she saw the confusion on the girls’ faces.

Yuri looked at her best friend and showed her the envelope as well.

“I...i got this as well.” Yuri mumbled.

“w-what?! You mean...you’re...?”

“Jagiya?” Yuri exclaimed.

“Yeobo?” Yoona yelled.

 “Manager oppa!” the tanned girl and the doe-eyed girl both shrieked.

 

TBC...

 

Sorry for the short chapter...i'll continue this once i know what you think about this! :)