House Hunting, YoonYul style

We Got Married?!

 

Feb 20, 2013, SNSD Dorm.

 

After a non-ending guestings and performances, the girls finally find a time to hang-out at their dorm. Most of them were just lying around, completely enjoying their free time.

“Aaahh, you know, nothing beats a day just lying around after a busy schedule.” The tall girl named, Sooyoung said as she put her hands behind her head while leaning on Hyoyeon’s back.

 

“I keep on looking forward for this day. Isn’t this heaven?” Sunny seconded as she lays her head on Seohyun’s shoulder.

“What would you like to do today, girls?” Taeyeon suggested.

The girls were thinking of a suggestion for them to do something for a day when Yoona and Yuri came in to the living room from their room.

“Yo, YoonYul couple.” Hyoyeon greeted the two.

“What?” Yuri asked as she sat beside Tiffany and Jessica on a sofa.

“Hey, i thought you’re already moved out of the dorm.” Sooyoung said.

“Mwo? Why are going to do that?” Yoona asked as she sat on the floor with her back leaned on Yuri’s legs.

“Because you’re already married, dummy. Isn’t it embarrassing that you’re still living with your in-laws now that you’re married?” Sooyoung suggested.

The couple looked at the each other, thinking that Sooyoung is right about that but Yuri thought of something.

“Why can’t we live here? It’s okay for us to live here.” Yuri claimed.

It’s not like Yuri hated to live with Yoona alone but she thinks that they’re doing okay with this kind of situation and they haven’t thought of this stuff since she and Yoona are quite enjoying the thought that they’re really together.

“You’re missing the point, Yul. You’re married now. You’re supposed to live together as a couple, not roommates.” Jessica said firmly.

“What’s the thing they always say? Family should always keep strong ties. Maybe if me and Yoong live here, our bond will be stronger. If we move away from you, it will weaken us. Look at these two here, they’re divorcees now.” Yuri pointed out at Taeyeon and Seohyun who shouted,

“Yah! shut up!”

“Aaww, unnie~!”

“Don’t mind those two, they’re just going through a lot since they’re both divorcees now.” Sooyoung played along with Yuri.

“YAH!” Taeyeon and Seohyun yelled.

“As i was saying, just learn to live alone for God sake. You’re a married couple, not roommates anymore.” Sooyoung commented.

Yoona looked at Yuri who’s been deep in thoughts. She’s a bit sad hearing Yuri opposing with them living together.

‘I thought she loved the thought that we’re living together? Did i do something wrong that changed her mind? OMO! I don’t want anybody else as a partner. I want this to work. Ottoke!  What will I do?’ the doe-eyed thought.

Yoona kept mummed and listened to her unnies bicker.

“Speaking of marriage, what do you think Yoong and Yul’s background story for this marriage? You see, Jelly and Pudding has a funny story while the Goguma couple has a story of first love. How about the YoonYul couple?” Tiffany asked as her friends started to wonder too.

“HHmmm..” Sooyoung started, “I know! Their story started when college roommates, Yoona and Yuri, attended the frat party in their univeristy.”

Then as if Hyoyeon like a light bulb chimed in, “Yeah, they got drunk and they did stupid things and next thing they know, they’re kissing each other.”

“Oh my God! I feel like i’m listening to an episode of some US series!” Tiffany said too excitedly that made Jessica’s head fell off from Tiffany’s shoulder. She slapped the red-haired girl which made the latter sat up straight and put the ice princess’ head back to her shoulder as she listened excitedly.

“Calm down, American girl, we’re trying hard to formulate the story here.” Sooyoung said.

The Hyo-Young couple has it again. There will never come a day without them bullying their members. Once these two, strike, there’s no coming back.

“Oh God!” Yuri covered her face in shame.

“To continue our story, there was Yoona and Yuri drunk-kissing. It may seem so gross because it’s sloppy but not in our story. We make things pretty.” Hyoyeon said proudly.

“Yah! continue!” the midget-leader, Taeyeon, ordered.

“Fine, calm down...So while they were kissing, Yoona confessed, ‘oh,  Yuri, you kiss so good! It made me love you more!’” Sooyoung said in a toe-curling aegyo-voice while fluttering her eye lashes.

“Do you really have to do that?” Yoona said embarrassingly. She doesn’t know where to be embarrassed, the story, Sooyoung’s imitation or a combination of the two.

“Shut up! You’re not the only actress here! Just listen or we’ll have you to do it in front of us!” Hyoyeon glared.

Yoona and Yuri panicked because one, they do not want to get involve with Hyo-Young’s antics, two, they don’t want to kiss in front of them and three because it will be embarrassing for the both of them.

“Fine, just continue.” Yoona blushed.

“As i was saying, Yoona confessed her love to Yuri and in return, Yuri told her that she loves her as well.” Hyoyeon narrated.

“I think the reason why Yuri did that is because Yoona is very beautiful and she just wants to know Yoona’s secret beauty regimens.” Sooyoung said seriously.

“I think you’re right, Soo.” Hyoyeon joined in teasing the tanned girl.

“YAH!” Yuri shouted.

The two dorks laughed out loud and continued their twisted story.

“Anyways, the next morning, they were both surprised when they found out that they’re both !”

The girls gasped as Taeyeon clapped, “Oohh! ! Now we’re talking!”

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon high-fived their kid leader and proceed with the story.

“So, they were both scared that they might get pregnant because of this. Then, Yoona decided to propose to this black kid, Yuri.” Sooyoung said dramatically as Yuri hit Sooyoung’s head with a pillow. Yuri is very sensitive when it comes to her skin tone and of course to the absurdity of the story.

“OOOHHHH~!” the girls chorused.

“Unnie, a girl cannot be pregnant with another girl as her s-ual partner.” Seohyun tried to be reasonable.

“Aaiisshh, Maknae! Stop ruining the flow!” Sooyoung scolded the maknae.

“Oohh, is alright but when the couple decided to marry, their parents disowned them!” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

The girls gasped, totally immersed with the story except the YoonYul couple whose been shaking their heads the whole time.

“So, they decided to move with their beautiful sisters. These girls were so pretty that once you touch them, or be with them, you’ll get pretty.” Sooyoung said dreamily.

“Yah! I guess its too much!” Yuri finally said. She had enough of this nonsense.

“You’re just jealous because you’re still ugly when you touch our prettiness.” Sooyoung defended.

“Yah! stop this nonsense!” Yuri yelled.

“Nonsense?! Do you know how beautiful that story was?! I can feel that Mr. Lee will love our story and he will make it into drama once he heard it.” Hyoyeon said.

“Yah, Sunny-yah. Call your uncle, we need to discuss this story with him.” Sooyoung said seriously at Sunny.

“Mwo?” Sunny said .

“Yah! cut it out. Fine, Yoona and I will discuss our plans for our new house. Maybe you just want us to move out that fast.” Yuri pouted.

“No, It’s not like that, Yuwree. Yoona and I love you here but you’re a couple now. You need to do things on your own.” Tiffany said.

“Yeah, don’t worry we’ll still be here with you no matter what.” Sunny smiled.

“Ne, Taeyeon-unnie will help you with your married life.” Seohyun suggested.

“No, don’t do that. We don’t want any more divorcees in this house.” Hyoyeon said crassly.

They all know that it’s just a joke so they just laugh it off.

Yuri then, grabbed Yoona made the doe-eyed beauty bulged her eyes.

“Yoona and I are going out.” Yuri announced.

“Mwo?” Taeyeon asked.

“We’re going to look for new apartments around here.” The tanned girl said as she put on her shoes.

“Yuri-yah, don’t feel too pressured about finding the house that early.” Jessica said.

“Aniyo, i guess you’re all right. It’s part of being married so we need to find a house on our own.”

“Do you have any money for a new house?” Sunny asked.

Yuri smiled mischievously and said, “Of course, my hubby is a famous actress and CF model, plus she’s an idol so i know she provided enough money for our house.”

Yoona smiled at Yuri’s words and said to her unnies, “You don’t have to worry about Yul. I got everything covered for our future.”

The girls laughed at Yoona’s comment. It feels like they really are in a real situation.

“Just take care of our, black pearl okay? She’s a high maintenance sometimes.” Taeyeon joked.

“Yah! no i’m not!” Yuri pouted.

“We know. Now, get out of here and find a house on your own!” Taeyeon laughed as the couple left to find a house.

*

February 20, 2013, Streets of Seoul

 

The YoonYul couple walked hand in hand around Seoul, looking for a new place to live.

“So, what kind of house do you like for our new house?” Yuri asked the doe-eyed girl beside her.

Yoona thought for a while and smiled.

“I honestly don’t know. Before, i got these ideas for a house but when the opportunity finally comes, i thought, it’s really hard to choose a dream house. There are alot of things that you need to consider, you know?” Yoona said.

“Well, consider things aside, what do you really want in your dream house? Even if we’re not going to actually build the exact dream house, how about some parts of it?” Yuri suggested.

Yoona pursed her lips again and smiled. “Aah! I know! You know my character in Love Rain right?” Yuri nodded. “Well, i want to have a garden full of beautiful flowers. I want to take care of those.”

“Hhmm, okay we’ll find a house with a huge garden, then.” Yuri smiled.

Yoona giggled with her and said, “how about you? What do you want for your dream house, wifey?”

“Hhmm...you know, Sooyoung told me that when i got married, i should take my husband to the beach for our honeymoon. She said that i look really beautiful when i swim.” Yuri giggled.

Yoona gulped. ‘Sooyoung is absolutely right about that. Yuri is really a Goddess when she swims and I could prove that. Imagining her swimming on our honeymoon? OMO!...Hey wait a minute? Why am I thinking that we’re going on our honeymoon? You’re such a byun, Yoong. Note to self: Do not hang much with Taeyeon and Sunny unnie.’

“Then, i saw a drama called, Full House, i saw that their house were by the beach, i thought, wow it’s really beautiful. I want that for a house when i get married.” Yuri sighed.

“Well, too bad we cannot have a house by the beach, wifey. We cannot drive long hours just to get to our schedules on time.” Yoona pouted.

Yuri giggled at Yoona and said, “Yeah, and we couldn’t have a house with huge garden because we live in the city.”

“Well, let’s compromise then since we can’t have our dream house.” Yuri suggested.

“What do you have in mind?”

“Well, we’ll look for a house that could fit nine girls in it.”

“Mwo?” Yoona asked surprised.

“I’m not going to ask them to move with us, if that’s what you’re thinking. It’s just that probably the girls will be spending much time in our house rather than the dorm. I just want them to fit in our house.” Yuri smiled.

“I guess you’re right.” Yoona smiled.

“You know what they say, ‘wife always knows best.’” Yuri giggled.

“Isn’t it ‘moms always knows best’?” Yoona defended.

“I’m not yet a mom, so let’s settle for a wife, then.”

The couple started to walk towards the busy streets of Seoul, hand in hand.

*

Its been hours and they haven’t find a perfect house for them. The first house they checked was okay, but the master’s bedroom was a bit smaller for them. Well, not for them but for their things. They’re still girls and their clothes wouldn’t fit in the closet.

The second house is perfect for them but there’s only one problem. Across their apartment is a house of a Yuri fanboy...eerr, ahjussi. He’s a man in his late thirties and when he saw Yuri and Yoona, he couldn’t help himself and he grabbed Yuri when she was about to walk inside the house.

“AAAAHH!” Yuri yelled outside.

Yoona and the landlord were already inside the house, when they ran outside they saw Yuri being pulled by a man towards his apartment.

Yoona saw red and punched the man and swore that they’ll never return to that building again, She also called their manager to file a restraining order against that man.

When they were about to walk inside the building of their potential house, Yoona felt Yuri’s grip on her tightened. Yoona looked at the older girl and held the top of Yuri’s hand.

“Wifey, don’t worry. I’ll make sure that the incident earlier won’t happen again.” Yoona assured the older girl.

“I know but I couldn’t help myself but be scared.” Yuri whimpered.

“Don’t worry about a thing, I can handle them. Look at what i did to that guy?” Yoona boasted.

Yuri giggled at the memory of Yoona fighting that huge man with her skinny self.

‘I guess nobody mess with Him Yoong’ Yuri thought.

“Okay, I trust my hubby.” Yuri finally smiled.

The couple went inside their third potential house. The area seemed safe and secure as the guard greeted them warmly and treated them like a normal person. They went to the floor of their apartment and their Landlord greeted them nicely.

“Goodevening ahjussi.” Yoona and Yuri chorused as they bowed.

“Good evening, Yoona-sshi, Yuri-sshi. Are you ready to look at the house?” the old man asked.

“Ne!”

“So, c’mon in.”

The Landlord toured the girls around the empty house.

“Everything here is complete. We got the heater and AC, so you don’t have to worry about that, the water is running fine as well as the electricity. We got one big bedroom and another big spare room for more things. I think that this is perfect since you said, you’re both newlyweds.” The landlord smiled.

“One more thing, ahjussi.” Yoona started.

“What is it, Yoona-sshi?”

“Are there any creepy neighbours or something?” Yoona asked.

The landlord just laughed and said, “Aniyo, Yoona-sshi. Most of the people living here are young couples, or couple with small families. Once the family are getting big, they decide to move out where its much bigger.”

“So, are we allowed to have parties here? Our family is so loud and rowdy at times. We just want to know if its okay?” Yuri finally asked.

“Ne, it’s okay. The walls here are sound proof since you know most here are young couples, they are...eehh...active and uhhm l-loud.” The landlord blushed.

The girls also blushed when they finally understand what the landlord is trying to say.

“Oh.”

“Yeah, so uhhm, is it okay if i’m going to leave you two for a while? The apartment at the second floor has a problem on their pipe. I need to check it out. Just explore and let me know if you’re going to take it.” The landlord bowed and went out.

The YoonYul couple went silent just looking around the empty house.

“So...” Yoona started.

“Yeah.” Yuri whispered.

The two giggled until it turned into laughter. They laughed until they ran out of breath.

“That was awkward.” Yoona finally said after the laughter died down.

“Ne.” Yuri said as she walked towards the balcony, letting the cool night air went inside the whole house. Yuri shivered at the coldness of the night air so, she wrapped herself from the cold.

“So, do you like the house?” Yoona whispered as the doe-eyed girl stand beside her.

Yuri leaned on the railings and looked at the Seoul city’s skyline.

“Yes. I think this one’s perfect.” The tanned girl said without taking her eyes of the view.

Yoona took the opportunity to really look at Yuri.

‘I’ve always seen at Yuri’s face up-close but never like this. Under the moonlight. All i got to say is she’s really beautiful. Even more beautiful than the other girls that i know.’

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

“Hubby?” Yuri asked which made Yoona pulled out from her thoughts and looked at the view instead.

“Ne?”

“Thank you, for what you did today.”

“That’s nothing. I didn’t do much. He’s just a jerk for doing that to you.”

“but still you saved me. So thank you.” Yuri smiled.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

“You don’t have to thank me. I must protect my wife when she needs me.” Yoona grinned.

Yuri giggled and said, “Arasso.”

“So, starting at this moment, we finally have our own house.” Yoona beamed.

“Yeah.” Yuri agreed.

“We’re going to finally start our life as a couple.”

“YoonYul fighting!” they both shouted at the stars.

 

TBC..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So how was it? please let me know! :) For those who are asking about the cameras and all since its a rip-off from the reality

series, well, let's disregard it and act like how we watch the real series :D 

I hope you like this chapter! I'm so happy with all the responses that I got. Please upvote my story. I'm counting on you Troopers!