Here comes Soshi

We Got Married?!

A/N: I KNOW IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I LAST UPDATED THIS FIC. I LOVE THIS FIC AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE IT, I'M JUST TAKING MY TIME WRITING IT BEAUTIFULLY JUST FOR ALL OF YOU. I HOPE YOU'LL CONTINUE SUPPORTING THIS ALONG WITH MY OTHER FICS. I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU WAIT MUCH LONGER, HERE IT IS. ENJOY!

 

YoonYul Apartment

 

It’s just another early morning in the YoonYul household. The couple decided to eat at the living room while they were watching some morning cartoons. As Yoona helped herself with her 3rd cereal, her wife’s phone ringing beside her on the sofa.

 

“Wifey! Your phone is ringing!” she called out as she ate her cereal.

 

“Can you get that for me? I’m busy right now.” Yuri said from the kitchen.

 

Yoona grabbed Yuri’s phone and answered the phone as she slurped the milk from the bowl.

 

SLURP.

 

“Yah! Im Yoona! You are so gross!” a voice from other line said. Yoona guessed its Hyoyeon.

 

“Hwae?” she asked as she put down the empty bowl.

 

“You’re having y time with Yuri, aren’t you?”

 

“YAH!” Yoona yelled as Hyoyeon snickered on the other line.

 

“Sheesh! No need to scream! Gosh, you are so defensive. Unless, it’s true.”

 

“YAH!” Yoona screamed again. “What do you want?! I’m hanging up now!”

 

“Arasso..arasso..i’ll stop. Well, since we do not have any schedule for today, we all decided to visit your house.”

 

“Jinja?” she asked. Suddenly she heard some shuffling on the other line.

 

“Yah! you better prepare some food for us when we get there!” Sooyoung yelled.

 

“We’re going to raid your house so you better hide all your y stuffs!”  The doe eyed girl heard Jessica yelled followed by Seohyun’s whine, “Unnie!”

 

“YAH!” Yoona yelled again and just then the line went dead.

 

“What’s wrong? Why do you keep on yelling over the phone?” Yuri came in the living room with a glass of Ma on her hands and sat beside Yoona on the couch.

 

“It’s Hyoyeon unnie. They’re going to come over here.” Yoona sighed as she put down Yuri’s phone on the coffee table.

 

“Oh, jinja?” the tanned girl asked as she drink her Ma which Yoona nodded.

 

“They said we better prepare something for them. Aigoo~, we must prepare for the chaos.”

 

“Hubby, don’t worry their just our sisters.” Yuri smiled at her wife.

 

“That’s the point. You know how loud they are.” Yoona whined.

 

“That is why we chose this house remember? We know that sooner or later, they’ll be here regularly. So, stop moping around and let’s start preparing for their arrival.” Yuri said as she finished her Ma and pulled Yoona wth her.

 

“I have to make rules here since i’m the husband. I declare, NO VISITORS ALOUD!” Yoona said firmly as they made their way to the kitchen.

 

Yuri giggled at her.  “Why hubby? You want me all to yourself?” she said seductively which made Yoona gulped.

 

‘Aissh, i’ve never been like this with Yuri. She’s so hot like this. I’m sure men all over the world envy me.’

 

Dugeun.

 

Dugeun.

 

Dugeun.

 

“A-aniyo...uuh...”Yoona stuttered.

 

“Silly, hubby. Aiishh, c’mon let’s get started,arasso?” Yuri said as she started getting the pan and the ingredients.

 

Yoona held her chest and leaned on the countertop for support. Her heart never beats like this.

 

‘Why am I suddenly felt like this? It all started when we live together. I’ve been with her for a very long time, for Christ sakes.’ Yoona thought as she watched Yuri started cooking.

 

‘Could be the writer said was true? Could i feel something for her?’

 

Dugeun.

 

Dugeun.

 

Dugeun.

 

“Hubby, what are you still doing there? Help me out here.” Yuri smiled at Yoona.

 

Yoona didn’t know where she had been stunned, either from Yuri’s smile or from the question she had on her mind. She just shook it off and smiled back at her wife.

 

“Ok, wifey.” She smiled.

 

‘Aissh Yoona. Stop thinking those kinds of things, she’s your best friend.’

 

*

 

DING DONG DING DONG DiNG DONG DING DOOONNG!

 

“Aissh! Alright we’re going to open the door! No need to abuse the doorbell!” Yoona yelled as she made her way to the front door. She exhaled and unlocks the door.

 

“Yah! what took you so long to open the door?!” Sooyoung yelled at her sister.

 

“I was just putting on some lotion, you’re so impatient!” Yoona retorted as she opened the door wider and let her seven sisters in.

 

“Where’s Yuri?” Sunny asked.

 

“She’s taking a shower.” Yoona said simply as she watched her sisters taking off their shoes.

 

Hyoyeon gasped and whispered at Sooyoung. Just then, Sooyoung gasped and turned to whisper at Jessica and turned to whisper to others until it reached the last person which is Taeyeon with the exception of Seohyun just because she’s too young.

 

“Ok, unnies. Spill it out.” Yoona said blankly.

 

“You! How could you have y times with your wife when you know that we’re coming? Where are your manners?!” Taeyeon reprimanded which made Yoona raised her eyebrow.

 

“What are you talking about, unnie?” Yoona asked.

 

“How could you have y time with Yuri in the shower?” Sooyoung said as she was talking to a five year old.

 

“WHAT?!” Yoona yelled.

 

“Don’t deny it, Im Yoona! You’re already caught! Look at yourself! Your hair is wet .” Hyoyeon sighed.

 

Yoona suddenly ran her hands through her hair. It’s true that she had her shower but it’s not what they think. She took her shower alone and after her, Yuri came in next.

 

“Aigoo~! NO! It’s not what you think! I went to shower alone!” Yoona defended herself.

 

“Deny all you want, Yoona, you’re already caught.” Sooyoung meronged the young girl.

 

“Hey, guys! What are you still doing there? Come to the living room.” Yuri called out.

 

Just then, their sisters came running to the different parts of the house to check the YoonYul household.

 

‘Aigoo~! Those girls!’ Yoona said to herself.

 

“Hubby? What are you still doing there? C’mon.” Yuri said as she held out her hand. The tanned girl saw the look on her hubby’s face and smiled at her. “Don’t worry, it will  be chaotic but it will be fun.”

 

‘Well, if my wife said so. I better prepare myself for more teasing and inside jokes.’ Yoona thought.

 

She exhaled and held her wifey’s hand as they made their way to the living room.

 

*

 

The girls went from room to room to check the YoonYul household. They giggle and squealed upon seeing tons of couple stuffs that the couple has. When they reached the master bedroom, they yelled,

 

“WOW! I’ve never been drowned with lots of Rilakkuma and MickeyMouse!” Sunny said as she and Taeyeon dive into the bed.

 

“This bed is clean isn’t it?” Taeyeon eyed the couple.

 

“YAH! Unnie!” Yoona yelled which made Taeyeon snickered.

 

“Kidding! You know, it’s better to be sure.” Taeyeon smirked.

 

“Aarrghh! You are all so annoying!” Yoona rolled her eyes.

 

“So, any hidden things around here?” Jessica asked as they looked around the room.

 

Hwae?! What do you mean?” Yuri bulged her eyes.

 

“Don’t play dumb like you already are, DumbYul. Where do you hide your byun stuffs?” Jessica asked.

 

“SSSIICAA! YOU’RE SUCH A BYUN!” Yuri shouted to hide her blush which made the girls howled with laughter.

 

“Aigoo~ YoonYul, you are so fun to tease!” Sooyoung said in between laughs.

 

“That’s it! This is the last time you could step here!” Yoona said firmly.

 

“Dongsaeng, we’re sorry. It’s just its fun to tease you. We’re just happy you have a house like this.” Sunny said as she put an arm around Yoona.

 

“Say what, Yoong, why don’t we just eat and have fun? I’m sure you cooked us great food.” Sooyoung offered.

 

Yoona glared at Sooyoung but then she sighed. “Arasso. Let’s eat everyone!”

 

*

 

“Oh God, Yul! I never know you could cook this good!” Sooyoung said as she wolfed down her piece of baked honey mustard chicken.

 

They laughed as they watched Sooyoung eats for they all knew that she’s a shikshin for nothing.

 

“Seriously, Yul, how did you learn to cook all of these? We know that you’re not a cook.” Sunny teased as they see what Yuri cooked for them. There are varieties of chicken, pork and soups which made them dig in faster than Sooyoung does.

 

Yoona smiled at the scene as she saw her unnies even the maknae became shikshins. It seems that her wifey made them food addicts now.

 

“Yul watched a lot of American cooking shows lately. I couldn’t understand most of it but i let her watch. It’s too amusing to see her take down notes like an eager student.” Yoona smirked at the memory.

 

“Oh, jinja? You can finally understand English now? What happened to your Engrish that your fans adore?” Tiffany teased.

 

Yuri giggled, “It’s still there. I would never replace my Engrish skills for anything.”

 

“Well, how could you do all this? I get headaches watching American shows” Hyoyeon whined as she slapped Sooyoung’s hand for stealing food on her plate.

 

“Well i got help.” Yuri said shyly.

 

“From me.” Jessica interrupted.

 

“Oh, jinja?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“It’s quite annoying actually. Yuri would call in the middle of my sleep or whenever just to ask what is the translation of the words and everything.” Jessica teased.

 

“Yah! you told me you don’t mind!” Yuri yelled.

 

“It’s out of politeness, Yuri-yah.” Jessica rolled her eyes but they know that she’s only joking. She just enjoys teasing Yuri becoming a housewife.

 

“Wow, Yul, you’re becoming a housewife now. Congrats.” Taeyeon smiled which made the black pearl smile shyly on the attention.

 

“Can i live here with you guys?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Why?” Yoona asked.

 

“If Yuri could cook these kind of foods, i better live here. I’m sure she’s not going to eat these anyways because of her strict diet. I can’t let these food waste.” Sooyoung said as she muched a piece of chicken.

 

“Those foods do not go to waste. I eat them properly, thank you very much.” Yoona said smugly.

 

“Still! These food needs tons of love in my stomach!” Sooyoung defended.

 

“You cannot live here! It’s our home! YoonYul house! There’s no Sooyoung in YoonYul, okay?!” the doe eyed girl retorted.

 

“Can i be your housemaid? Oh  wait..no. How about your beautiful daughter?” Sooyoung suggested. “ I could be Yuri’s mistress! Yeah i could do that!” Sooyoung said as she turned towards the black pearl and “seduce” her.

 

“Yah! hands off my wife!” Yoona screamed as she made way towards Sooyoung and Yuri to pry Sooyoung’s hand out of Yuri’s arm. “You cannot live here! I can let Yuri give you the recipes and you can do it at the dorm.”

 

“But it’s too tiring to cook!” Sooyoung whined.

 

“Let Hyoyeon unnie cook for you.” Yoona suggested. Sooyoung turned towards Hyoyeon and batted her eyes towards her.

 

“What do you think I am, your mom?” Hyoyeon glared at her which made the rest of the girls laugh.

 

As the girls continue to tell stories about their own lives, Yoona remained silent. She laughs when everybody laughs, she nods and commented when she’s asked but she spent most of her time looking at Yuri. As she watched Yuri interacts with their members there are feelings that she haven’t felt before. It’s true that she’s a jealous type of person, Yuri pointed it out to her before but she couldn’t help that her jealousy increased. Her face scrunched up when Yuri put a hand on Sooyoung to tell her to slow down eating or when Yuri removed food stains on Jessica’s face or when Yuri is happily giving Seohyun a bowlful of soup.

 

She’s always jealous whenever Yuri is with anyone else instead of her. Call her selfish but she couldn’t understand why she wanted Yuri all to herself.

 

Could she be?

 

‘Nah...a best friend feels jealous, too, right?’ Yoona asked herself.

 

‘It’s not wrong to want Yuri all to myself, right?’

 

Dugeun.

 

Dugeun.

 

Dugeun.

 

“Yo, Yoona!” Sooyoung called which made the girl look up. “We’re going to the Soshi room. You look like you’re not done with your food; do you want me to help you with that?”

 

“Uh...no. I’ll finish this, you can go ahead.” Yoona smiled as she started eating. Sooyoung left while the others already went to the Soshi room. As Yoona is eating, she turned to get a glass of water when she saw Yuri watching her.

 

“OMONA! Yuri you scared me! What are you doing just standing there?” Yoona asked.

 

Yoona saw the pout on her wifey’s face and it made her eyebrows scrunched.

 

“What’s wrong, Yul?” she asked.

 

“You didn’t like what i cook.” Yuri pouted.

 

“M-mwo? I..i like it.” Yoona said confusingly on why Yuri is acting this way.

 

“Jinja? Hhmm...i bet you’re lying.”

 

“W-what makes you say that? I like it!” Yoona defended.

 

“if you really do like it, why does it takes too long for you to finish the food? All girls like it because they finished it in an instant but you...you were left there.” Yuri frowned.

 

‘Aigoo, i made her sad! Ottoke?’ Yoona thought to herself.

 

“You got it all wrong, wifey.” Yoona said as she hugged the pouting girl. “I absolutely love it! I’m just taking too long to eat because i don’t want it to be gone. I want to keep it a little bit longer.”

 

“Jinja?”

 

“Ne. And besides, i got distracted with you and the girls. You seemed like to have fun talking with them.”

 

“Ne, i miss them so much.”

 

“Oh.” Yoona started to frown.

 

“But you’re more fun than anybody else, hubby.” Yuri smiled.

 

“Jinja?” Yoona grinned.

 

“Of course. We’re YoonYul. Nothing’s more fun than us!” Yuri smirked which made Yoona chuckle.

 

“Yo! Lovebirds! Stop being lovey dovey, bonding time!” the kid leader yelled from the Soshi room.

 

The couple laughed and started to make their way towards the Soshi room.

 

*

 

“Ottoke, i’m so pretty back then! I’m even more pretty now!” Sooyoung praised herself as they lounging around the room while they’re watching their first solo concert.

 

”You know, i should be the face of the group with my prettiness, no offence Yoona. But i guess the company decided to put Yoona instead so that other groups wouldn’t be too intimidated.” Sooyoung continued to praise herself which made the other girls laugh their butts off.

 

“Wow! I couldn’t believe with how much confidence that you have.” Hyoyeon teased.

 

“It’s the truth, Hyo. It’s the truth.” Sooyoung said as she patted Hyoyeon’s head.

 

The girls continued watching their concert and when it’s time for Yuri’s solo part, they all spazz.

 

“OMONA! YULLLL OPPPPAAAAA!” Tiffany shouted at the top of her lungs.

 

“OHHMMAAYYGGAAWWDD!!” Hyoyeon squealed.

 

“AACCCCKKK! NOSE BLEED!” Sunny screamed.

 

“WAAAAAHHHHH MARRRYYYY MEEEE!” Sooyoung yelled.

 

“UNNIIEE! YURI UNNIE IS ALREADY MARRIED!” Seohyun reminded her unnie.

 

“KWON ABS! THANK GOD FOR KWON ABS!” Taeyeon spazzed.

 

Yuri couldn’t help but hide behind Yoona as the girls continued to by pretending to be her fan girls.

 

“Seriously, Yul, you could make anyone gay with your dance.” Tiffany commented as she rest her head on the sleeping Sica’s shoulder.

 

“Don’t forget the abs. It’s all about the abs.” Taeyeon added as she lay her head on Sunny’s whose lying on her stomach.

 

“Your solos are always a hot topic. Even in our second solo concert. You made everybody want you.” Hyoyeon said.

 

“Thanks. But i think i just did my best, there’s nothing special about it.” Yuri said shyly.

 

They all went quiet as they continued watching Yuri’s solo. When the part is about to reach at the rap part, Hyoyeon asked,

 

“Oh, i thought its Minho oppa doing the rap? Why does its Amber?”

 

“Amber did rap that part even Fany did it. I asked Minho when Amber couldn’t make it.” Yuri asked.

 

“Ah, i remembered.” Hyoyeon nodded.

 

“You look good with Minho when you did that with him.” Sooyoung commented.

 

“Yeah, i remembered people went nuts. I also saw it online. It made people curious about you and Minho because he did the rap part on your solo when there are a lot of rumors about you and him.” Taeyeon added.

 

Yuri smiled shyly. She remembered when that happened. It didn’t come across to her that it will cause ruckus when she invited Minho to do the rap in replace of Amber. She just wanted to do her best.

 

Meanwhile, as the girls were talking and watching about Yuri and Minho, the doe eyed girl remained silent. She also remembered the issue between Minho and Yuri, she also remembered how jealous she has been when all the attention was on Yuri and Minho. She couldn’t believe that she can still feel it now.

 

‘Hold yourself, Yoona. Why are you acting like this?’ Yoona thought.

 

Dugeun.

 

Dugeun.

 

Dugeun.

 

“Look at Yoona. She’s like she’s jealous. Oh, we’re sorry, Yoong. As a current spouse, we forgot that it’s prohibited to talk about exes.” Tiffany teased.

 

Yoona’s bulged and play it off. “Aniyo, i’m not jealous. I’m the one Yuri chose remember?”

 

“Yuri didn’t choose you, the WGM staff chose you.” Sooyoung joked.

 

“Yah! shut up!” Yoona yelled which made everybody laugh.

 

“Aigoo, why are you so defensive, Im Yoona? Are you jealous of Minho or Yuri?” Hyoyeon continued to tease the girl.

 

“YAH!” Yoona yelled.

 

*

 

“So before wego, we have your housewarming gift.” Taeyeon announced as Sooyoung and Seohyun came in with a huge gift for them along with Jessica and Tiffany holding a paper bag.

 

The couple were sitting on the sofa as the girls were handing them their gifts.

 

“Come on open it! Ppali! PPali!” Sunny encouraged.

 

The two followed the aegyo queen before she could unleash the toe-curling aegyo. They both gasped as they opened the gift.

 

“OMONA! Our wedding photo!” The couple gasped. They smiled as they looked at their wedding photo in  a huge frame. It’s a photo of them wearing wedding gowns as their arms wrapped around each other, smiling widely at the camera.

 

“Oh my God, it’s so beautiful.” Yuri whispered as she couldn’t take her eyes off the picture.

 

“Why do you guys got it before us? We’re supposed to get it a day after tomorrow.” Yoona asked.

 

“Well, we told the studio that we’re going to surprise you so they told us to get it today.” Sooyoung smiled.

 

“Wow, thank you guys.” Yoona smiled.

 

“It’s nothing. C’mon! Let’s put it up.” Hyoyeon offered as they put the frame on the wall above the sofa.

 

“Unnie, don’t forget the picture frames and the photobook.” Seohyun reminded.

 

“Oh, yeah, we also got you this!” Taeyeon said as she pointed the paper bag.

 

The couple opened it and smiled at the picture frames smaller than the main frame. It encases their wedding photo along with the girls, a photo frame of them with their costumes and a photo of Yoona in her “guy” look.

 

“Wow! I really do look handsome as a guy.” Yoona complimented herself as she look at the photo.

 

“Guys, this is the best gift we ever had. Thank you.” Yuri smiled.

 

“Aisshh, it’s nothing. We’re sisters. We just want the best for you.” Sunny smiled back.

 

“As much as we wanted to stay longer, we better go. We still have schedules that needs to attend to.” Taeyeon said.

 

The girls bid their goodbyes and left the couple. As Yuri was cleaning the mess that their visitors left, she looked at Yoona who’s too busy about something.

 

“Hubby, what are you doing?” Yuri asked as she walked towards her wife. Her question answered when she finally saw Yoona taking a picture of their wedding photos on her phone.

 

“Why are you taking a photo of our wedding photo?” Yuri asked as she sat beside Yoona.

 

“I’m going to send this to the oppas.” Yoona said as she took more pictures.

 

“Why?”

 

“I just want them to see that we are really married. So they could keep themselves away from you.”

 

“Aigoo, hubby. Are you jealous?” Yuri giggled.

 

“Yes.” Yoona said. She suddenly realized what she said and it’s too late for her to take it back. So she hide herself by turning away from Yuri.

 

“Aigoo. You’re such a jealous type. No one could take me away from you.” Yuri smiled.

 

Yoona turned towards Yuri and smiled, “Jinja?”

 

“Of course, if there’s no Yoong, there will never be Yul.”

 

“I like that.”

 

“Jinja? Good. Because that would be forever.”

 

They both laugh from what they said and fell into a comfortable silence.

 

“Aigoo, i need to send umma those pictures, i bet she’ll spazz when she sees these.” Yuri said.

 

“How are you going to send it?”

 

“via email.”

 

“Jinja?! Why didn’t you tell me? I’m having a hard time with this and now you’re telling me there are soft copies of these?! Aigoo.”

 

Yuri hugged her pouting wife and said, “Mianhe.”

 

Just then, Yoona’s anger dissolved in just a poof. Damn, the power of Kwon Yuri on her.

 

“Arasso.”

 

The two spend all night looking at their wedding photos and deciding where to put the other frames as well.

 

TBC.

__________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE SHOW ME LOTS OF LOVE WITH YOUR COMMENTS :) I'LL BE HAPPY IF SILENT READERS WILL COMMENT AS WELL :) I'M ALSO PROMOTING MY OTHER YOONYUL FIC, ' I THINK I...'

here is the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/443485/i-think-i-snsd-taecyeon-yoonyul

and this one:      http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/445183/i-wish-you-were-here-yoonyul

YOU MAY ALSO SEE MY OTHER WORKS IN MY "STORIES" SECTION.

THANKS! :)