Hubby and Wifey

We Got Married?!

 

The girls sat down as their manager oppa explained the new idea of the production. As the responsible one of the group, Seohyun made her unnies write the questions that manager oppa needs to answer.

Why didn’t you tell us about this?

“Well, we intended this to happen because we want raw emotions from you, guys. As i said before, we also did this to Taeyeon and Seohyun.” Manager oppa said as he looked at the two other girls.

Why us? We’re both girls.

“The production is trying to be open minded about the topic. So they’re trying to see what it’s like to have this kind of couple.”

But we’re in the same group. Isn’t it like we’re roommates instead of a couple?

“Of course the production decided that its safe to have couple within the same group.” Manager oppa smiled.

“Hwae?” Yoona and Yuri both said

“Well, between all of us, maybe the production just did it to see what its like to live with SNSD.” Manager oppa teased.

“Yah!” the girls yelled.

Manager oppa laughed and said, “Don’t worry girls, just enjoy living together as a couple, you’ll never know, maybe you are meant to be together.” He teased.

“Yah!” Yuri and Yoona chorused.

‘Aiisshh, manager oppa and his mischiefs, he’s more choding than me. Well, i guess its better that i’m going to live with Yuri unnie since we’re roommates. It’s like living in the dorm, the only difference is there are only two of us, living in a house, as a husba—i mean, wife and wife.’ Yoona thought as she looked at her best friend, Yuri.

‘Don’t think too much, Yul. Yoona is your bestfriend so it’s much better, right? No awkward introductions, no first impressions, just YoonYul. You can do this. Kwon Yuri fighting!’ Yuri cheered herself.

“Unnie, i was just thinking, if Yoona unnie and Yuri unnie are a couple, are we going to be sister-in-laws of each other?” Seohyun wondered.

The three of them stared at the maknae weirdly as if the girl grew another head.

“Damn, why are you smart and weird at the same time?” Taeyeon asked.

*

The crowd left the two new couple to talk about the new challenge they have to face.

“So...unnie...” Yoona trailed off.

Yuri put down the coffee that she’s drinking to answer her dongsaeng. “Ne?”

“Wh-what are you thinking when you finally knew that we’re going to be a couple?” she asked with her big doe eyes.

“Of course, i was surprised. When i saw you holding that letter, i thought, ‘this can’t be happening. There’s no way i would be paired with you’. Don’t get me wrong, Yoong. Its just that we’re in the same group and based from what Taengoo and JuHyun’s experience, their partner came from a different group so it’s quite challenging to know them but with us? We practically know everything about each other. We’re even roommates! I don’t know how this is going to work but let’s see.” Yuri smiled at her.

“Ne, unnie. Let’s just be ourselves. Hey, do you think it’s quite fun to experience a life by ourselves? We can do everything we want to do without someone shouting at us, ‘Stop talking too loud! We’re trying to sleep here!’ or ‘Yoona! Stop eating all the food!’ and things like that.” The pale girl laughed her alligator laugh.

“Yeah! But we’re going to miss them, though.” Yuri pouted.

“Don’t worry we are going to see them practically every day since they’re our sister-in-laws!” Yoona giggled.

“I guess you’re right.” Yuri smiled.

“So, since we’re finally brides,  who is going to be the seobang?” Yoona wondered.

Yuri thought for awhile and said, “Hhmm, good question.”

“Well, can i be the seobang?” Yoona asked excitedly.

“Hwae? Why do you want to be the seobang?”

“I don’t know i just feel like it. Please, please, please can i be the seobang?” Yoona fluttered her beautiful eyes at her unnie.

Damn, why do you have to be so beautiful?’  Yuri thought.

“Fine. I know why you wanted to be a seobang.” Yuri stared at the girl.

“Why,unnie?”

“You just wanted to escape from the wife’s responsibilities such as cleaning, which you hate!” Yuri teased.

“Oh damn, you caught me.” Yoona pouted which made Yuri laughed.

“Aiisshh, choding!” Yuri jokingly hit the young girl’s head.

“Yah unnie! Don’t worry i’ll be a good husband. I’ll provide you money for your shopping.” Yoona teased.

“Yah!” Yuri yelled.

*

The next day...

 

Feb 15, 2013, after their performance

 

“You did well today, girls!” manager oppa greeted the girls as they made way to their dressing room.

“Thank you, oppa!” the nine girls chorused.

Their manager left the dressing room to give them space to take off their costumes.

‘Unnie did well today, maybe i should compliment her since she’s my wife.’ Yoona thought.

As they were changing, Yoona went to Yuri’s side.

“You did well today, unnie.” She said sweetly.

Yuri was caught surprised upon hearing Yoona. Its not like she’s not used to hear her saying those, in fact, they were always like that but there is something off at Yoona’s tone.

“Mwo?” the tanned girl said.

“Aaiisshh, Yoona-yah! You know how much i hate your aegyo!” Tiffany shouted.

“Yeah! I’m clenching my fist so tight at that sugary-sweet tone of yours!” Hyoyeon said as she removed her shirt.

“I’m just complementing my wife for doing a good job. Isn’t that what husbands do?” Yoona pouted.

“Yah! stop being hard on Yoong.” Yuri protected her wife. “Don’t worry i appreciate your compliment.”

“Aaiisshh! Stop being so mushy you two!” Sooyoung yelled.

“You’re just jealous because you don’t get to be a wife!” Yoona said as she sticks her tongue out to her shikshin.

“Yah!” Sooyoung yelled and all of them started to get rowdy with each other as if they’re not like Korea’s most ideal girls.

“Okay, i give up...i give up.” Jessica surrendered.

All nine of them broke out off each other and started to dress up properly.

“Yoong.” Yuri called out.

“Ne, unnie?”

“Let’s go out once you’re done.”

“Okay.”

*

Ice cream house somewhere in Seoul

 

The two girls were eating their favourite ice cream in a secluded place to prevent fans and paparazzis from seeing them. Yoona as a shikshin between the two, eats her huge banana split wherein Yuri enjoyed her milk tea.

Yoona sensed that she needs to do something since Yuri is her wife now; she offered a spoonful of ice cream to her.

“Hwae?” Yuri looked shocked as she saw Yoona handed her a piece of her ice cream.

“Here, have some of this. It’s really good.” Yoona said.

“Y-yoong...”

“Aaisshh, as if we didn’t do these kinds of things. C’mon.” Yoona urged

“Eeh—?”

Just then, Yoona shoved the spoon filled with ice cream into Yuri’s mouth and the older girl eat it with an obvious shock on her face.

“Yah! Why did you do that?!” Yuri yelled. “Ow! Brain freeze!”

Yoona laughed at her unnie and continued to eat the ice cream happily because she did a good job.

“Unnie, you need to get used to these kinds of stuffs. You’re married now.” Yoona said as she ate her ice cream.

“I know. Its just hard for me to grasp these things because you know, we’re—”

“...both girls?”

“Ne.” Yuri said as she looked down at her tea.

“Unnie...” Yoona said as she took Yuri’s hand on the table.

Dugeun...

Dugeun...

Dugeun...

“I feel the same thing, too. But I realized, ‘i think this is okay because i know you’re my wife and not some other stranger.’ Let’s try our best to show them that we can be a real couple.”

Yuri smiled at her dongsaeng. She should lead the girl, not the other way around.

“Ne. I guess you’re right. Don’t worry, since we’re both new at this, we’ll do our best together as a couple, okay?” Yuri said as she squeezed Yoona’s hands.

“Yeah! YoonYul hwaiting!” Yoona exclaimed which made both of them giggled.

Yoona reached for the ice cream again and feed her wife a piece.

“Here, eat up, wifey.” Yoona urged Yuri.

Yuri looked at her dongsaeng sharply and let Yoona feed her without any complaint.

Yoona smiled her beautiful smile when she saw what Yuri did. She feed the girl few more times, completely enjoying it more.

‘Aigoo~! I’m completely enjoying this! I feel like i’m in a real relationship’ Yoona gushed to herself.

They’ve been like that for awhile until Yuri thought to herself, ‘I must initiate something for us. I mean i can’t let Yoona do the effort in this relationship. But since we’re doing this innocently, I should at least make her feel that i want this to work.’

“Uhh, Yoong...” Yuri started as Yoona feed her.

“Ne, unnie?”

“Aaissh, stop calling me ‘unnie.’” The tanned girl said harshly.

Yoona paused from scooping her ice cream and look at the girl in astonishment.

“M-mwo?”

“I mean, stop calling me that, its quite uneasy for me.” Yuri said shyly.

Yoona thought, ‘Why? I’ve been calling her unnie, for a very long time. I never heard her complain about that.’

“Why? I’ve been calling you ‘unnie’ since we’re young. Is there something wrong?” Yoona bulged her doe eyes in curiosity.

Yuri sighed and said, “We’re already married remember? It’s unsettling for me to hear you call me ‘unnie’ like before. Seobaby calls me ‘unnie’ and i think that name is so...ordinary for me.”

Yoona finally understand her. Yuri wants a special nickname for both of them like a real couple.

‘She’s quite cute asking that kind of request. Ah, kyeopta~!’ Yoona thought.

Yoona nodded at her and said, “I guess you’re right. Let’s think of a nickname for each other.”

The two went quiet for a while and after a few minutes, Yoona exclaimed,

“I know! Yeobo!”

“Jagiya?” Yuri yelled excitedly.

“Honey!”

“Darling!”

“Baby!”

“Sweetie?”

“cupcake!”

“sugar?”

“Aaisshh! Those nicknames makes me clench my fingers!” Yoona whined.

“Yeah, me too.” Yuri cringed.

Yoona looked at Yuri for a long time and smiled.

“Wifey.”

“Hwae?” Yuri asked.

“That’s it! Since we’re not the typical husband and wife, i call you ‘wifey’, you call me ‘hubby’. Arasso?”  Yoona said.

“You really wanted to be the seobang, aren’t you?” Yuri looked at Yoona whose been really serious on her suggestion. “Fine.”

“Then it’s settled.” Yoona said as she sat back on her chair. “Wifey.”

Yuri giggled and said, “Hubby.”

“AAAHHHH~!!!” they both shouted.

“It made me cringe!” Yoona giggled.

“Me too, hubby!” Yuri laughed.

“AAAHHHHH!!!” the two yelled again without giving a care who can hear them.

*

TBC...

 

 

---------------------------------

So, how was it? Please let me know ;)