200th YoonYul day

We Got Married?!

 

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to decimo27

*****

SM Ent. Dance studio

The girls were practicing really hard for their comeback. It’s been a while since their last comeback since they’re all busy with their individual activities. They maybe successful in their individual careers, but nothing beat when they are all together.

Yuri sighed as she sat down on the floor as she checks her schedule for the day in her phone. She browsed on her calendar when she saw an important reminder.

‘Ottoke! It’s our 200th day tomorrow! We’re too preoccupied with our daily activites that we forgot to check the date!’ Yuri panicked.

She looked up to her members who seemed to be preoccupied to their own world. There’s Taeyeon and Sunny who’s taking selcas for their social networking sites, Jessica and Tiffany who’s busy on their iPad talking about something American, Hyoyeon is busy bugging the maknae and Sooyoung and Yoona were busy eating while talking to themselves.

Yuri sighed. She doesn’t know what to do now. It’s YoonYul’s 200th day and she doesn’t have any idea what couples do on their 200th day.

‘What did Seohyun and Taeyeon did on their 200th day? What do couples do on their 200th day? What does Yoona want for our 200th day?’ Yuri thought. She doesn’t want others to see that she doesn’t know what to do for their special day.

She just sighed heavily and laid down on the floor.

“Tired?” Yuri heard a familiar voice. She looked up and saw her hubby smiling down at her. Yoona sat beside her and pat her lap so Yuri could lay down on it which the wifey obliged. They were quiet while watching the other girls play around as Yoona brushed her fingers through Yuri’s hair. Yuri sighed contentedly.

“You seemed to be thinking too hard, wifey. Problem?” Yoona asked as she continued to brush her fingers to her wifey’s hair.

Yuri couldn’t voice out what’s really on her mind because she doesn’t want Yoona think that their 200th day together is not special to her.

“Uh..n-nothing. I’m just thinking a-about how busy we are.” Yuri mumbled which made Yoona chuckle.

They fell into a comfortable silence.

“Hubby?” Yuri asked.

“Ne?”

“D-do you know what’s the day tomorrow?”

Yuri looked up and saw Yoona thought for a while and grinned.

“Hhhmm...it’s Wednesday?” Yoona replied.

“Uh...y-yeah and?” Yuri urged.

“I have a lot of schedules tomorrow.” Yoona sighed.

Yuri sighed as weill. Yoona also forgot that it’s their special day tomorrow. She sat up beside her hubby and played with her fingers.

“Are you sure?” Yuri asked which Yoona nodded.

“Yeah. I have photoshoot, CF filming, i’ll be reading some scripts for a possible drama and of course, our rehearsals.”

Yuri just sighed heavily and tried to smile at her wifey.

“Ok, just don’t tire yourself, okay?”

“Okay. You too.” Yoona smiled.

“All right girls! break time is over! From the top!” their choreographer yelled as she came into the dance studio. The girls stood up and started their routine enthusiastically.

**

SNSD Dorm

The YoonYul couple decided to live with the girls again while preparing for their comeback because their dorm is nearer than their home. It’s easier for them to come to their schedules early. Despite that they love to live alone together, nothing beats living with their sisters.

The girls walked up to their respective rooms with tired faces. All of them were eager to get their good night sleep. Except for one.

Yuri is still anxious about tomorrow. There’s nothing she could do but ask for help. As she and Yoona about to get to their room, she stopped which made Yoona stop as well.

“Wifey, wae?” Yoona asked.

“Uh...just go ahead i’ll just talk to the maknae.” Yuri said which made Yoona raised her eyebrows. “Aahh...it’s nothing. I’ll just want to ask her something.” The black pearl said as she pushed Yoona towards their shared bedroom.

“Arasso, just don’t take too long. We still have schedules tomorrow.” Yoona said as she closed her door.

Yuri waited for Seohyun at the living room and after few minutes the maknae came in, talking happily to the phone (probably its Yonghwa again) while Taeyeon and Jessica were behind her. Yuri walked up to the maknae and said,

“Joohyun-nah~ can i ask you something?” Yuri asked as the maknae put down her phone.

“Sure, unnie.” Seohyun smiled.

“You two, can you do this tomorrow? We still have our schedules.” Taeyeon told the two.

“It’ll be quick, i promise.” Yuri said.

“Whatever you say. C’mon Taeyeon~ah. I better go into my room, Sooyoung is probably eating again. I better sleep  on Tiff’s room instead.” Jessica said as she’s pulling the kid-leader. “Good night guys.”

“Okay, i better check Sunny then. Her charger is always on the hallway again.” Taeyeon said as she also bid goodnight to the two.

Seohyun and Yuri watched as the two went into their respective rooms until Seohyun turned towards her unnie.

“So, unnie, what is it that you wanted to ask?” Seohyun asked.

“Uhh...i..uhh...it’s our 200th day tomorrow. Me and Yoona and i forgot about it so i didn’t got time to plan it out. I know we’re too busy and stuff but tomorrow is very important, you know?” Yuri said anxiously.

“Oh. Well does Yoona unnie know about it?”

“I don’t think she remembers it either.” Yuri frowned.

“I think that’s not true. Yoona unnie may be busy but i don’t think she forgets things easily especially a special day like your 200th day.”

“If that’s the case then, i don’t want Yoona to know that i forgot our 200th day. She might think that our day is not special to me.”

“Unnie, Yoona unnie is not like that.”

“But maknae, can you help me?”

“About what?”

“I don’t know what to give Yoona. How about you, maknae? What did you give to Yong oppa?” Yuri asked.

“Hhmm...for our 200th day, i gave oppa alot of gifts from our tour in Thailand. He gave me a travel guide book that he did on his own for our Japan tour.” Seohyun recalled. When she noticed the anxiety on her unnie’s face, she put an arm around her, “unnie, stop thinking too much. Don’t compare what me and Yonghwa did with what you have with Yoona unnie.”

“But i don’t know what to give to her.” Yuri whined.

“Yoona unnie is not picky. Just make her something special. Why don’t you bake her cake or something? According to my friends in the university, normal couple do that. I can’t wait until our Yonghwa oppa’s one year anniversary so i could bake him a cake too.”

Yuri lightened up and smile, “that’s a great idea, Seohyun~ah! I will bake her a beautiful cake!”

“You can also give her rolling paper.” Seohyun suggested.

“That’s right!” Yuri beamed as she hugged the maknae. “OMONA! Thank you, maknae! You really are an angel!”

“No big deal. I just want my unnies to be happy.” Seohyun yawned. “I better go to sleep now, unnie. I have classes tomorrow.”

“Okay. Thanks, Joohyun. Sleep tight.” Yuri smiled as they both went inside of their respective rooms.

**

Next morning...

SNSD Dorm

Beep...beep...beep...

Yuri-yah, it’s time to take care of your hubby today. Hwaiting~!’

Yuri woke up early to prepare Yoona’s things that she’ll be needed for her schedules. She also prepared Yoona’s clothes before going to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Yuri was surprised to see Taeyeon and Hyoyeon already cooking breakfast.

“Oh. Yuri-yah, you’re awake. Time for your jog?” Taeyeon asked.

“No, i already jog earlier. I’m going to prepare Yoona’s breakfast.” Yuri said as she leaned on the counter beside Hyoyeon.

“It must be your instinct as a wife to wake up early to prepare your husband’s breakfast because we’ve been telling you everyday that since you’re in this dorm, you don’t have to worry about that thing.” Hyoyeon smiled.

“I know but this day is special.” Yuri said shyly.

“Wae?” Hyoyeon asked.

“It’s...it’s our 200th day today.”

“Oh jinja?” Taeyeon’s eyes widened in excitement which made Yuri nod.

“So, what are you going to do today?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Well, i plan to bake a cake for her today and make a rolling paper. Seohyun gave those ideas.”

“that’s great! So you plan to have a date afterwards?” Taeyeon asked.

“I don’t know. W-well it seems like Yoona will be very busy so...”

“Well, you should invite her or something.” Hyoyeon suggested.

“How about surprising her? Ask manager oppa her schedule then go there without her knowing. That way, there’s nothing she could do but have a date with you. We all know that Yoona never denies you.” Taeyeon said.

Yuri thought that her friends are right. It’s a good thing that she has sisters like them.

“Okay, i like that. Thank you, guys.” She smiled.

“No prob. Now, why don’t you help us prepare our breakfast. It’s hard being a mom here especially if the other shikshin comes back home.” Taeyeon teased.

“Yeah, she just came from the military and next thing you know, she came home with a black wife from the province.” Hyoyeon joined along.

“YAH!” Yuri yelled at the two.

“Hey! It’s not the right way to talk to your in-laws.” Hyoyeon hit Yuri’s head.

“YAH!” Yuri yelled again. “Stop playing around. They will wake up any minute now.”

The three proceed to cook for the girls whereas Yuri prepared for Yoona’s meal. One by one, the girls went to the kitchen to greet the cooks.

“Goodmorning, guys.” Tiffany greeted warmly as she pulled a very sleepy Jessica to sit on the dining area.

“Good morning. Just in time for breakfast.” Taeyeon smiled as she put down a plate of eggs and bacon while Hyoyeon put down the pitcher of milk and coffee on the table.

“Rise and shine everyone!” Sunny yelled while she’s perched on the maknae’s back.

“Soonkyu! What are you doing on the maknae’s back?” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

“Well, Seohyun is a very good maknae, she promised me to carry me on her back if i wake up easily which i did.” Sunny explained.

“Aigoo~! You’re bullying the maknae! If people sees that, you’re dead!” Hyoyeon screamed.

“I’m not bullying the maknae, i love her too much because she’s a very good dongsaeng.” Sunny said cutely as she pinched Seohyun’s cheeks.

“Yoh! What’s with all the screaming? It’s too early in the morning.” Sooyoung boomed as she entered the kitchen with an aleady dressed Yoonaa behind her. The doe eyed beauty is already prepared for her early schedule.

“Everybody seemed to energetic in the morning.” Yoona beamed at Yuri as she sat on her chair. “Good morning, wifey.”

“Good morning, hubby.” Yuri replied warmly as she put down the food infront of Yoona.

Bacons, eggs and a stack of pancakes.

“Thanks.” Yoona smiled.

“YAH! is there any favouritism around here? How come Yoona has big servings than i do? I’m the original shikshin around here.” Sooyoung whined as she saw Yoona’s food serving is more than hers.

“Yuri prepared that for Yoona, idiot. Remember that this choding here is married now. Her wife is just taking care of her.” Hyoyeon slapped the whining shikshin.

“Then, if having a wife will give lots of food, then, sign me up!” Sooyoung exclaimed which made her hit by Hyoyeon again.

“Aaiisshh~!” Hyoyeon sighed.

“C’mon, let’s eat now.” Yuri sat beside Yoona.

“THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD!” the girls yelled and they eat happily.

**

“That’s a great meal, wifey. Gomawo.” Yoona said cutely.

“That’s nothing, i’m glad you like it.” Yuri smiled.

“So, i’m going to my schedule now. Do you have any schedules for today?”

“No. I told manager oppa to postpone it today. I have something important to do.”

“Ohh. You’re very lucky you get to rest today. Anyway, take care okay? see you later.”

“You too. See you later.”

When Yoona was out of the door, Yuri immediately texted manager oppa.

To: manager oppa

From: KkabYul

Oppa~ what is Yoona’s schedule for today? ^^

 

To: KkabYul

From: Manager oppa

Yuri~yah, Yoona has alot of schedule today. She has an interview for a magazine, photoshoot and a CF filming.

 

To: manager oppa

From: KkabYul

Oh jinja~? Can you please make Yoona rest for the day?

 

To: kkabYul

From: Manager oppa

Wae Yuri~yah? you know that’s not possible.

 

To: manager oppa

From: KkabYul

It’s our 200th day anniversary today oppa TT-TT

 

To: kkabYul

From: Manager oppa

Is that so? Oh. Okay how about this, why don’t you surprise visit Yoona in her schedule? I will text you where so you could come okay?

 

To: manager oppa

From: KkabYul

Woah! Jinja! >.<  thank you, manager oppa!

 

To: kkabYul

From: manager oppa

No problem, Yuri~yah! anything for my favourite couple J

 

To: manager oppa

From: KkabYul

Kekekekeke :P

 

Yuri smiled at the good news that her manager said. She even squeeled which made some of the girls heard her.

“Yah~ why are you squeeling?” Taeyeon asked as she looked up from her iPad.

“Taengoo! Manager oppa told me that i can visit Yoona at her shoot! I can surprise her with a cake!”

“Heol. I thought you won a Grammy or something.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

Yuri forget what Taeyeon said and shake the girl’s shoulder. “you gotta help me bake a cake, Kim Taeyeon!”

“Alright, alright! Just stop shaking me!” Taeyeon whined as Yuri kept on shaking her. Yuri let go of her and smiled.

“Yey! Let’s call Hyoyeon and we’ll bake a cake!” Yuri said enthusiastically.

**

After hours and hours of perfecting a cake (well, mostly by Taeyeon and Hyoyeon) the girls finally finished it.

“Wow! It’s a very beautiful cake! We surely did a great job.” Yuri squealed.

“Well, i think it’s mostly me and Taengoo’s you just yelled at us to bake faster.” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes as she the remnants of the icing on the bowl.

“I’m just being supportive.” Yuri said as she admired the cake. The cake that they baked is really beautiful. It is heart-shaped strawberry cake with a message on the center, ‘happy 200th day!’ and a Rilakkuma and Mickey mouse shaped fondants.

“Guys, really, i just want to thank you for this.” Yuri said softly as she continued to admire the cake.

Her two sisters just smiled warmly at her.

“You know you got nothing to thank about. We’ll help you no matter what. We’re happy for both of you.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyo~nnie is right. So you don’t have to worry about anything. Just enjoy this day. Re you already done with your rolling paper?” Taeyeon asked.

Yuri gasped because she’s not yet done with her rolling paper and it’s almost time for her to go to Yoona.

“Ottoke! I need to finish it!” Yuri yelled as she raced back to her room which made the others laugh.

**

Hyoyeon’s car

“So, where did manager oppa told you to go again?” Hyoyeon said as she drives through the streets of Seoul beside her in the passenger seat is Taeyeon who’s busy taking selca while Yuri is fidgeting in her seat at the back with the box of cake beside her.

“He said that we will go to the studio near SM Entertainment. You can drop me off there before you go somewhereelse.” Yuri said.

Hyoyeon just nodded and turned the car towards where SM Entertainment is. they drove with the song blasting on the radio.

(You are my baby by As One)

Well, day is about you
When you have to eat before going to bed
Only you are full or

You really having a hard time
A day late and did not call letters
But I'm okay

Cause You are my baby baby baby baby
But I'm happy because of you
I have to put up with it now that we tried something like this
You are my baby baby baby baby
I know how much you love it
Will a little more expressive
Our love can be harder

Yuri’s heart beats faster as they got near where Yoona is.

‘Will Yoona like my surprise for her?’ Yuri thought. ‘I don’t care if she doesn’t have a gift for me. As long as i could give her something for doing a lot ofthings for me.’

“Yuri~yah, we’re here.” Taeyeon brought her back from her daydream.

“N-ne.” Yuri replied.  “I guess i better get going then.”

“Okay. Yuri~yah, fighting!” Taeyeon and Hyoyeon chorused which made Yuri chuckle.

The  two said their goodbyes to Yuri and drove off.

Yuri stood in front of SM Entertainment building and sighed.

“Okay, Yuri, you can do this. Just go there and surprise Yoona, okay? Fighting!” Yuri told herself.

**

SM Entertainment Building

When she entered the building, the receptionist greeted her.

“Annyeong, Yuri-sshi. What brings you here?” The receptionist bowed.

“Annyeong, unnie. How are you? I’m here for Yoona.” Yuri smiled.

“I’m fine. Yuri-sshi.” The receptionist  said as she walked up to Yuri which made the girl confused.

“Uhh..unnie?” Yuri asked but the girl was even more surprised when the receptionist handed her a paper bag.

“What’s this? I need to go to Yoona.” Yuri said.

“Well, you need to wear this one before i could tell you where Yoona is.” the receptionist said.

“Oh-okay but...”

“Just trust me, Yuri-sshi. Wear this. You can change in the restroom over there.” the receptionist pointed.

Yuri just sighed and do what she was told to do. She went to the restroom and locked the door. She went through the paperbag and she was surprised with the contents.

“Uh? T-this is my school uniform. H-how?” Yuri wondered but she dressed up, getting excited to see herself in her old uniform.

“Hhmm, still fits. Wait a minute, i am sure that i grew alot since my school days. It seems like it’s re-made.” Yuri went to check herself on the mirror and she gasped.

“OTTOKE!” Yuri yelled.

She was surprised to see herself on the mirror. Of course, she thinks she’s pretty but she also thinks that she’s too old enough to wear this kind of thing.

“My fingers cringe seeing me in a uniform.” Yuri said to herself as she adjust her hair.

“Yuri-sshi, are you done changing?” a voice from outside said.

“Ne.” She yelled back. Then, she grabbed her things and went outside.

“You look absolutely gorgeous in your school uniform, Yuri-sshi.”

“Thank y-you.” She said shyly.

“Okay, now that you’re settled, please wait at the lobby, Yoona-sshi will be out soon.” The receptionist left her.

“M-mwo?” Yuri said confusingly but she just stood infront of the lobby.

Yuri stood at the lobby with her backpack and a box of cake that they made earlier. As she was whistling an unfamiliar tune, someone yelled her name.

“YAH! NEW COMER! TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES!”

Yuri turned and she was surprised to see Jessica, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung scowling at her. She was even more surprised to see them in their ‘trainee days look’. Suddenly it came to her the day when she first came in SM Entertainment as a trainee.

‘OMONA! This is the exact moment when i came here!’ Yuri said to herself.

“YAH! IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT THE ELDERS?!” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

“M-mwo? Yah! Choi Sooyoung i’m older than you! Kim Hyoyeon, Jung SooYeon we’re at the same year!” Yuri yelled.

“NEW COMER YOU SHOULD BE RESPECTFUL AND TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES!” Jessica yelled.

‘Aahh, paboYuri. They are acting out the day you came here. You’re also wearing the exact clothes.But why? Well, since it’s  kinda fun, i better go along with it.’ Yuri whispered and she decided to play along.

“M-mianheyo.” Yuri stuttered as she took off her shoes.

“What’s your name?” Sooyoung asked.

“K-Kwon Yuri i-imnida.” The black pearl bowed.

“I’m Jung SooYeon but call me Jessica, this is Kim Hyoyeon and that’s Choi Sooyoung.” Jessica said as she inspected her nails.

“From now on, call us sunbaenims or unnies, arasso?” Hyoyeon ordered.

“N-ne, Hyoyeon unnie.” Yuri said.

“Okay, let’s go inside the training room. Others are probably there.” Sooyoung said as the three followed her.

Yuri was even more surprised when they went inside the training room. She saw Super Juniors in their trainee look as well as the Soshis.

‘It feels like i’m back in time.’ She thought as she sat in the corner of the training room with her backpack, cake and shoes in her hands.

Yuri smiled when she saw everyone in their trainee days, there’s the maknae in her red eyeglasses while reading a book, Taeyeon whose singing in the corner, Sunny is talking with some of the SuJu oppas, Tiffany is happily talking with Jessica, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. Everyone is having a great time but her eyes is still looking for someone.

Just then, the door opened. They all looked and saw a certain doe angel. Yuri heard everybody whispered,

“Who is she?”

“Is she an angel?”

“Ottoke, she’s very beautiful.”

“she could be a beautiful actress someday.”

Yuri remembered the exact moment when she saw Yoona. She really is an angel. She’s also wearing the exact uniform back then and she couldn’t tear her eyes away from her.

“Wow, she really is an angel.” Yuri whispered to herself.

Just then, the doe eyed girl bowed and introduced herself.

“Annyeong, Im Yoona imnida.” She roamed her eyes and saw Yuri at the corner, she smiled at her.

Yuri gulped when Yoona came up to her. This is the exact moment that she did when Yoona came to her.

“Annyeong, i’m Yoona, 11.” Yoona extended her hand.

“Y-Yuri, 12.” Yuri replied.

“Oh! You’re unnie, too? Everyone here seems like an unnie!” Yoona smiled widely. “Unnie, why are you not wearing your shoes?”

“Uuhh...t-the unnies t-told me that shoes are not allowed here.” Yuri explained shyly.

“W-what?” Yoona laughed her alligator laugh. “Look around you, everyone is wearing shoes!”

Yuri looked around and saw everyone wearing their shoes. She felt the exact anger when the three girls prank her.

‘why did i fell for that before? Aaisshh!’ Yuri thought.

Yoona snatched the shoes from Yuri’s hand and crouch in front of Yuri to put on her shoes.

“Y-Yoona, no! I- i can do that.” Yuri panicked as she crouch in front of Yoona.

“Well, treat this as a sorry for what the unnies acted.” Yoona insisted.

“It’s not your fault, Yoona.” Yuri whispered.

“I know but it’s just you don’t deserve to be treated that way, unnie.” Yoona beamed which made Yuri’s heart skipped a beat.

“I...i...” Yuri stammered.

“C’mon, let’s get out of here.” Yoona grabbed Yuri’s hand as they stood up.

Suddenly, Yuri remembered what she’s here for. This is not what she expected. She’s expecting a very tired Yoona wherein she’ll surprise her with a cake and they will eat under the stars as she gave the rolling paper that she did.

The tables were turned again as Im Yoona surprised her.

“W-wait. Where are we going? W-what’s going on here, Yoong?” Yuri asked.

“Well, Kwon Yuri, you don’t deserve to be treated simply. You deserve to be treated specially because you are one amazing girl. If you thought that i forgot this day, then, you’re completely wrong. I prepared this day for you. so, for this special day, i just want to say,

Just then everybody yelled, “Happy 200th day, YURI~!”

All of them started partying and clapping because they made the prankster kkab completely surprised.

“W-What’s the meaning of this?” Yuri asked.

“Well, as you can see, everyone here tried to help to make this successful. We planned this one without you, knowing it.” Leeteuk explained.

“Wait, so you’re in it, too?” Yuri asked Taengooand Hyoyeon.

“Yep, everyone. From manager oppa, to your mom, even the maknae.” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Don’t get me wrong but i still don’t get it.” Yuri said.

“Aiisshh~ babo Yuri.” Jessica just rolled her eyes.

“YAH!” Yuri yelled.

“Well, it’s better if Yoona explained it to you.” Tiffany eye smiled. “C’mon guys, let’s leave these couple alone.”

“OH YEAH! FANY FANY TIFFANY  IS GOING TO TREAT US DINNER!” Sooyoung yelled.

“WHAT?!”

“Of course! All those acting and bullying Yuri made me hungry.” Sooyoung rubbed her stomach.

“I just remembered, YAH! WHY ARE YOU BULLYING ME?!” Yuri yelled at Sooyoung.

“Oh look at the time, it’s time for dinner. C’mon guys.” Sooyoung said as she pulled everybody out with her.

The rest said their goodbyes and the couple left.

Yuri stared at the closed door. She sighed and turned towards Yoona who’s stading shyly in front of her.

“Yoong?” Yuri asked. “Are you okay?”

“N-ne.” Yoona said shyly. They sat on the floor, unsure what to say.

...

...

...

“D-do you like my surprise?” Yoona asked nervously.

“Well to be honest i’m a bit confused but other than that, i’m surprised that you did this for me. I like it.” Yuri smiled.

Yoona looked up at Yuri and smiled at what she heard.

“Really?” Yoona asked which made Yuri nod. Yoona noticed a box beside Yuri and it made her curious what’s inside. “Wifey, what’s inside that box?”

“Oh, this one?” Yuri said as she showed the box. “Are you sure Hyo and Taengoo didn’t spoil you or anything?” Yoona shake her head no.

“Well, this one is my gift for our 200th day. I was supposed to surprise you because manager oppa told me that you’re busy but it turns out that i’m the one who’s surprise.” Yuri smiled shyly.

“Oh jinja?” Yoona said as she opened the box. She smiled widely as she saw the strawberry cake.

“I also want to give you this.” Yuri handed her a rolling paper. “I know we done this a couple of times since we were younger but this is the first time we’re going to do rolling paper as a couple.”

Yoona opened the rolling paper and smile at the letter. “Can i read this one aloud?”

Yuri smiled and nod.

To hubby Yoong~ ^^

Happy 200th day to you~ i hope you liked my gift to you. I know it’s not much. It’s just a simple cake but i did it with the help of Taengoo and Hyoni. I know you are busy right now and probably you forgot this day. I understand because you worked really hard to represent our group. So, as a thank you, i made this surprise for you. Are you surprised? Kekeke

I am happy that we made it to our 200th day as a couple and i hope we make it to 200 more kekeke ^^ Gomawo for everything and for being patient to me. I think i could never be as same as you because you are very good as a hubby kekeke. I will try my best more okay~?

Happy 200th day~ ! Let’s enjoy this day okay?

YoonYul hwaiting~!

Your wifey,

Yul ^^

Yoona smiled after she read Yuri’s rolling paper.

“Aaww, thank you, wifey. I’m sorry that i didn’t have any gift for you.” Yoona said.

“It’s okay. Your surprise make up for it.” Yuri smiled. “But i’m still confused why did you do this?”

“Well, the reason why i did this surprise is because i want you to realize that you’re special.”

“Special?”

“The moment i saw you when i came into the room, i know you’re one special girl. I just want you to remember that. You may forget it because it was a long time ago so i decided to re-enact it again. I want you to see that you deserve to be treated special. I will continue to show it to you until you believe it.”

Yuri was touched from what Yoona said. ‘Is this real or is this for show?’ Yuri thought.

One thing Yuri is sure is the sincerity on Yoona’s words.

“Gomawo, hubby.” Yuri smiled softly.

“No problem.” Yoona smiled. “Can we eat this cake? I’m kinda hungry.” She said shyly.

Yuri laughed and nod.

The YoonYul couple celebrated their 200th day full of laughter and reminiscing their trainee days together.

 

TBC.

____________________________________________

A/N:

Mianhe for being on hiatus for a while. I just got busy and as i was about to write again, i found out that one of my favorite YoonYul author, decimo27, passed away. I got really sad because she wrote stories that i absolutely love. I am also glad that MiYoung95 will continue the stories that decimo27 did. I decided to write an update for you guys, let's be happy okay?

I dedicate this chapter to decimo27. 

Author-sshi, i know you're guiding us from heaven ^^