Romantic Yoong

We Got Married?!

 

February 28, 2013, Mamonde CF shoot

 

 

“Oppa, can you clear our schedule for today?” Yuri said as she checked her phone.

It’s been a week since she and Yoona went to their apartment. She kept on bugging their manager because they never had time to visit their new home due to their busy schedule.

“As much as i want to, Yul, but there’s nothing i can do about it. Those schedules were booked months ago because of your comeback.” Manager oppa reasoned as he also looking at his phone as well.

Yuri got off her make-up chair as the stylist lead her to the rack of clothes and left her manager whose been busy on his phone.

‘Aaiisshh, he’s texting again. He’s been like that for a week now, whenever he’s with me. Am i that a burden? I just want to visit our home so that i could buy the things i needed. I want to be a good wife and i feel like i’m not doing a great job.’ She pouted.

Just then, she thought of texting her hubby to help her find a way to talk to their manager.

 

To: Hubby Yoong

From: Wifey Yul

 

Hubby~! ^^

Can you please help me with manager oppa?

I want to see our house and i feel like i’m not being a good wife

Because i couldn’t buy the things for the house :’(

 

Yuri sent the text and proceed on dressing up for the shoot. When she was done, she looked at her phone and saw Yoona’s text.

 

From: Hubby Yoong

To: Wifey Yul

 

Aaww...poor wifey :(

I tried pleading him too but he said there’s nothing he could

Do about it. Don’t worry, once our schedules are cleared, we’ll

Fix the house together, arasso? ^^

 

P.S.: don’t tell yourself that you’re not a good wife because

         YOU ARE a good wife. I’ll be sad if you keep on thinking that.

        Please do well on your shoot today and don’t overwork yourself :)

       

 

Yuri smiled at the text but suddenly she felt sad because even Yoona couldn’t do something about it. She sent Yoona a quick text, cheering her too on her shoot and put her phone back in her bag. She turned again to her manager, maybe he changed his mind.

“Oppa, how about reschedule my other obligations so i could visit the house? Please please please ?” she said with so much aegyo in her voice.

Her manager looked up from his phone and sighed, “Persistent aren’t we? Fine. I’ll see what i can do about it  but i’m not making any promises that you’ll be cleared today, maybe some other day.”

Yuri pouted but nodded. Maybe she can’t do something about it but she’s still hopeful that one of these days, she can finally visit their new house.

‘Maybe i’ll just have to be patient about it.’ She thought.

“Arasso, manager oppa.” she smiled at her manager.

“Okay, for now, make money for all of us.” Manager oppa joked.

“Yah!” she yelled as she playfully slapped her manager’s shoulders and let the assistant lead her to the shoot.

As soon as Yuri started filming the CF, her manager went back to his phone again and sent a quick text.

‘Ok. The puppy is in the box. Hurry up before she starts to nag me again.’

 

*

YoonYul’s new apartment

 

Yoona has been glued to her phone all morning, keeping tabs on Yuri through their manager. After she read her manager’s text she giggled and sent him a quick text:

‘She’s one hot puppy, oppa. ^^ Anyways, just keep an eye on her, we’re almost done here.’

Little did Yuri know, Yoona has been working all week on their new house. Yoona choose to work alone instead of doing it with Yuri. As much as she wanted to do it with Yuri, she wanted to surprise the tanned girl because she just felt like the girl deserves it.

‘I feel like Yuri deserves this. I don’t know why i’m doing this, i just want to make her feel special.’

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

 

“Yo, Yoong! Is this place okay for the couch?” her sunbae and close friend, Leeteuk said as he placed the couch along with Yuri’s brother, Hyuk Joon.

Yoona looked up from her phone and looked at the place where Leeteuk and Hyuk Joon put the couch. She purses her lips and said,

“can you move it a little bit to the balcony?”  Leeteuk and Hyuk Joon moved the couch to the balcony and stopped when Yoona said, “No, to the left.” Then they moved it to the left. “A little bit more...there...and...stop!” Yoona said.

Leeteuk and Hyuk Joon noticed that they were back at the original position and sighed.

“Yah! We’re back at the same spot! You’re such a choding!” Leeteuk yelled at his dongsaeng.

“Oops!” Yoona giggled.

“Man, that was tiring, i’m going for a drink.” Hyuk Joon sighed and ruffled Yoona’s hair as he went to the kitchen.

Since Yoona wanted to surprise her wife, she asked help to everyone behind Yuri’s back. Yoona asked her sister for contacts for the decoration of their house and Yuri’s brother for all the labor along with the SuJu oppas. The girls helped Yoona to buy the things needed for the house while manager oppa helped Yoona by keeping Yuri busy and also keeping tabs on the black pearl.

It’s been a week and they’re almost done. She couldn’t wait to see the reaction on Yuri’s face once she saw the house.

‘Aigoo~! I hope she doesn’t get mad at me for doing this alone instead of doing this with her.’ She thought as she bit her nails.

“Hey, what’s wrong, Im Choding?” Taeyeon noticed the uncertainty on Yoona’s face.

“I’m just worried that Yuri might get angry at me for doing this without her.” She sighed.

“Oh? Do you want me to call her and ask to join us here?” Taeyeon said sarcastically. “You know, Yoong, Yuri will appreciate this, sure she’ll be disappointed at first but once she sees what you’ve done for her, she’ll forgive you.”

Yoona exhaled and smiled, “Thanks, unnie. I hope she really love this.”

“Unnie! Where will i put these?” Seohyun asked as she carried a huge box.

“At the second room, maknae. Wait let me help you with that.” Taeyeon called out as she helped Seohyun with the box.

The house is almost done and she’s proud that any hour from now, Yuri will finally see the surprise she prepared.

“Wow Yoong, i gotta say that you did a great job for putting these together.” Hyuk Joon said behind her.

Yoona turned around and smiled at Yuri’s brother. It never fail to amaze her the resemblance that he has with Yuri. Hyuk Joon handed her a glass of water and diligently drink it.

“It’s nothing, oppa. I couldn’t done it without you, guys.” Yoona smiled as she continued to admire their new house.

“Still you did a great job with all those sleepless nights that we had and your bossy personality when it comes to work. Man, you could pass a commanding chief at the military.” Hyuk Joon teased.

Yoona giggled, “Jinja? I might switch careers then.”

The two laughed and once it died down, they fell into a comfortable silence.

“You know, if only my little Yuri could land a guy version of you, i’ll give Yuri to him in a heartbeat.” Hyuk Joon commented.

Yoona couldn’t understand why but she suddenly felt dejected from that statement. She tried to brush it off and smiled timidly at Yuri’s brother.

“But then, i thought, maybe there will be no guy could do this kind of stuff for my little Yuri unlike you. They always see her as an epitome of a perfect girl and iness. I heard that a lot when i was in the military. I almost got into a fight because of that.” Hyuk Joon said as he drank all of the water on his glass.

Yoona was surprised when she heard from Yuri’s brother. She couldn’t imagine that a polite guy like him would do such careless thing but she realized that Hyuk Joon is just being protective for his baby sister because he couldn’t stand hearing and seeing Yuri as an object of fantasy.

She suddenly remembered the incident last time when an ahjussi almost kidnapped Yuri. From that moment, she swears that she’ll protect Yuri as much as she can.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

“You see, i couldn’t stand seeing people looking at Yuri with such hunger in their eyes. Sure, my sister is y and guys like her but i couldn’t help but be protective of her and that goes to all of you since you are like my little sisters too.” Hyuk Joon continued and it made Yoona smiled that Hyuk Joon is very protective not just with Yuri but with all of them.

“When i found out that she’ll be marrying you, i thought, ‘Ah, i can finally sleep soundly because i know Yoona will take care of her.’”

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

Yoona smiled widely when she heard that. She’s glad that Yuri’s brother approved of her as Yuri’s spouse.

”So, Yoong. Don’t screw it up or i’ll hunt you.” Hyuk Joon teased.

Yoona giggled and saluted, “A soldier’s promise.”

Hyuk Joon ruffled her hair and said, “Now that you made your promise, how about introducing me to Sooyoung’s sister, Choi Soo Jin or your other beautiful actress friends?”

Yoona giggled at how much a kkab Yuri’s brother is just like his sister.

Just then, manager oppa texted her and said,

‘the puppy is out of the box. Ottoke?’

She smiled at how clueless their manager is, so she replied,

‘buy her a takoyaki first for a job well done and send her here. We’re almost done.’

She continued to talk with Hyuk Joon and soon they were joined by Lee Teuk, Taeyeon and Seohyun. They listened to Hyuk Joon as he tells a story about Yuri’s mischievous past and her young experiences on love.

“Little Yuri is very competitive back then. When a guy ignores her, she’ll find a way for him to notice her even if she looks like a fool. Good thing she decided to join a girl-group and learn how to be a girl because i never thought that she’ll ever be a girl. She’s always with us and as much as i want her to be with us, i don’t want to babysit her whenever she tripped or get into trouble.” Hyuk Joon said with a smile in his eyes as he took a trip back into their childhood.

“But despite all of that, she’s still a girl. She deserves to be treated nicely and all that jazz. So, thank you, Yoona for doing this for my Yuri.” Yoona blushed at Hyuk Joon’s words. She felt happy that someone in Yuri’s life approved of them.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

“So, now, we’re looking up to you, Im Yoona. What an awesome way to impress your wife’s family. Hands  down.” Lee Teuk teased.

“Yah! shut up!” Yoona yelled.

Hyuk Joon chuckled at her and said, “that’s okay, you’re my sister-in-law now”

*

Meanwhile...

 Outside of Takoyaki restaurant

“aaahhh! Masheetda!” Yuri sighed heavenly as she and her manager went out of the Takoyaki restaurant.

Yuri rubbed her tummy as they waited for their car. Her manager was in a rush so she didn’t even have time to fix herself. She has her makeup and hair from the shoot but good thing she changed into her own clothes and shoes.

I don’t care if i have to burn these calories because i ate too muchTakoyaki, i’m just happy that i did.’ Yuri thought.

Just then, she remembered that she didn’t ask her manager to take her at the restaurant. As she was about to ask him, their car is already there to pick them up.

“Oppa, why did you take me here? I couldn’t remember asking you to be here.” Yuri asked.

Her manager smirked at her as they get in the car.

“Well, that is for you, you did a job well done today, Yuri-yah.” her manager smiled.

“Wow! I guess i’m not doing a great job these past few years. This is the first time you’ve done it, oppa.” Yuri pouted at her manager.

Her manager chuckled at the silliness of the girl.

“Aniyo, Yuri-yah. That’s not what i meant. You’re always doing your best. But let’s say that someone ask me to do this for you.” He smiled.

“Mwo? Who’s that, oppa?” she asked.

Yuri couldn’t think of a person asking this kind of thing to her manager. So, she just shrugged it off.

maybe oppa is just hungry and he’s in the mood to eat Takoyaki’  she shrugged.

Yuri looked out of the window, sighting Seoul City’s traffic. She thought of the things she could be doing once she got home. She thought of ordering Japanese for the girls, watch some drama or just listen to music. And when she’s still awake when Yoona comes home, she’ll play with her.

Speaking of Yoona...Yuri fished out her phone in her bag and check for Yoona’s messages but sadly the doe-eyed beauty didn’t send any. That is unlikely for Yoona since they started this married life. Yoona always texted her even more than Yuri did whenever Yoona is away. Yuri first thought that before she’s the one who kept on texting or calling Yoona just to hear her voice to the point that Yoona turned off her phone so she could concentrate. The tanned girl thought that this time the roles have changed.

Why?

‘Maybe Yoona is just being a caring hubby for me. She’s so sweet.’ Yuri said to herself.

When they finally reach the turn towards their dorm, the car missed it and continued to drive straight ahead. Yuri was confused because she thought they’re going home.

“Oppa, we missed the turn.” She told the driver.

“Calm down, little pearl. We’re just going somewhere.” Her manager grinned.

“Mwo? Do i have any schedules? I thought...”she trailed off.

“Aniyo, just relax and you’ll see.” Her manager assured.

Yuri kept quiet throughout the drive, trusting her manager wherever they will go.

*

YoonYul’s house

Yoona and her “handymans” were having a great time relaxing, talking and just listening to different types of music, when they heard Yuri’s loud voice in the hallways outside.

“Oh my God! Why didn’t you tell me that we’re going here?! I should’ve called Yoona!”

“Oh ! We completely forgot that they’ll be coming here!” Lee Teuk panicked.

“We told manager oppa to text us right?” Taeyeon said as she cleaned up their mess.

“Yeah, i told...” Yoona said as she checked her phone. “Oops.” She mumbled. She forgot to check her phone because she’s completely busy listening to Hyuk Joon’s stories. Their manager really sent tons of message saying that they’re almost there.

“Oops is alright c’mon! Fix everything!” Hyuk Joon ordered and they all started to fix last minute things and hide all the tools that they used.

*DING DONG*

“Oppa, why are we ringing the doorbell? No one’s inside, silly. I have a key remember?” Yuri said outside the door.

All of them ran to the front door and greeted Yuri.

“Hi Yul!” they chorused

Yuri was completely surprised to see Taeyeon, Seohyun and her brother with Yoona behind him.

“Uh, guys? What are you doing here? Oppa? i thought you’re—“ she trailed off when she saw Lee Teuk running to greet her as well.

“Hey, Yul!” Lee Teuk smiled.

“Lee Teuk oppa? Wait a minute, what are you all doing here?” she asked everybody.

“Oh, well, look at the time guys. We better get going!” Lee Teuk announced as they all ran away, even their manager, from Yuri’s inquisitions.

Yuri suddenly grabbed her brother to ask, “Oppa, what’s going on?”

Yuri’s brother flee from her sister’s grasp and ran away.

“I love you, little Yuri! Yoona, take care of her for me!” Hyuk Joon said as he ran away.

“Aaiissh! Wait until mom hears this!” Yuri glowered as she get her phone from her bag. 

“Uh, wifey?”

Yuri remembered that someone is with her and when she looked up, she saw Yoona looking down, playing the dust with her foot.

Yuri put down her phone back in her bag and made a mental note to call her mom later.

“Ne, hubby?” she asked the doe-eyed girl.

Yoona looked up and smiled shyly. “Do you want to come inside?”

Yuri smiled at Yoona’s shyness and nodded at her.

Yoona smiled her beautiful smile again and said, “Great! Now please let me cover your eyes.”

“Hwae?” Yuri asked, stunned.

“It’s a surprise.” Yoona grinned.

Yoona walked behind Yuri and covered the older girl’s eyes.

They started walking inside the house. Yuri could smell the aroma of fresh paint and new furniture. They kept on walking until Yoona guided her to stop. Yoona removed her hands on Yuri’s eyes. The tanned girl opened her eyes slowly and surprised on what she saw.

Their new house is now completely furnished. She is standing in the middle of her beach-themed living room. The walls were painted in the different shades of blue, the couch were made from native materials like what she see on tropical resorts she went to, even the carpet looked like sand on her toes.

Suddenly, beautiful melody can be heard throughout the house along with the lyrics:

I see the crystal raindrops fall
And the beauty of it all
Is when the sun comes shining through
To make those rainbows in my mind
When I think of you sometime
And I want to spend some time with you...

‘Aaiisshh, i’m going to kill you, Lee Teuk oppa’  Yoona cursed to herself.

“Yoong?” Yuri called out.

“Ne?” she turned to the tanned girl.

“Did you do all of these?”

Yoona looked down shyly and said, “Yeah, everybody helped. The girls, SuJu oppas, CN Blue oppas, your brother, my sister even manager oppa. I’m sorry i didn’t asked you. I just wanted to surprised you an—“

“Okay, i get it. I completely understand. I just wish you let me do my part but everything is perfect, it completely exceeds to everything that i wanted. Thanks, hubby.” Yuri smiled.

Yoona sighed in relief that Yuri completely loved her surprise.

“I’m glad you like it.” Yoona grinned.

“Of course! I got a beach here! What more could i wish for?” Yuri smirked.

“Wait till you see the other parts of the house!” Yoona grabbed Yuri as they ran towards the kitchen.

The kitchen has also light shades of blue but with completely modern twist. From the fridge to the stove, everywhere.

“Oohh look at the mugs! Kyeopta!” Yuri exclaimed as she saw a Mickey Mouse mug and a Rilakkuma mug resting on the counter.

She also looked inside the cupboard and saw that its completely stocked.

“Well, all of the girls’ moms even your mom, stock it up so, we don’t have to worry about it or like ever because they brought so many.”

The girls giggled when they saw so many foods that could feed the entire building of their apartment and even the neighbouring building as well.

Just the two of us
We can make it if we try
Just the two of us
Just the two of us 
Building castles in the sky
Just the two of us
You and I...

Yoona proceed to show  Yuri their small but cute bathroom which has the same paint as the living room and the kitchen.

“I wanna see the room now!” Yuri exclaimed with joy.

Yoona giggled at the childish Yuri and lead her to their room.

Yuri gasped when she saw their room filled with both Rilakkuma and Mickey mouse. Yuri jumped in to the huge bed and hugged her Mickey mouse plushie. Then she jumped to the huge rilakkuma bear at the opposite of the bed. No matter where she put her eyes on, all she sees are Rilakkuma and Mickey Mouse.

“Some of those were given by the fans.” Yoona mumbled as she saw how happy Yuri is.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

“Wow, thanks, Hubby! I don’t know where to look first! Everything is so perfect!” Yuri hugged Yoona.

We look for love no time for tears
Wasted water's all that is
And it don't make no flowers grow

Good things might come to those who wait
Not for those who wait too late
We gotta go for all we know...

Yoona pulled out from the hug and smiled widely.

“Wait till you see the last room!” Yoona grabbed Yuri’s hand and ran to the other room. When Yoona opened the room, Yuri giggled.

All she see are posters, photos and merchandise with SNSD’s faces plastered on it. Even their TV played one of their music videos.

“Wow, i’ve never been in a room full of SNSD.” Yuri grinned as she looked at the posters on the wall.

“Well, its their idea to put a room like this. They said that once we got married, we might forget who we are so, they decided to put a reminder for us.” Yoona smirked.

Yuri giggled, “Like we could forget who we are.”

They fell into a comfortable silence until Yoona ushered Yuri into their flower-filled balcony since Yoona wanted a flower garden, well, fake ones because of their busy schedules, Yoona thought she wouldn’t have time to take care of those so they decided to put fake flower garden instead.

“You’ve done so much, hubby. I don’t think i could measure up with all of these.” Yuri pouted.

Yoona put an arm around her wife and smiled, “This is not a contest wherein we have to count who put an effort more, i’m more than glad with what i did because i saw how happy you are.”

“But still, i feel like i’m not doing my job as your wife.”

“You’re doing a pretty good job so far.”

“Don’t worry, i’ll make sure to be your best wife.” Yuri said confidently.

Yoona giggled at Yuri, completely enjoying how cute she is.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

“You are already perfect, wifey.” Yoona smiled as they watched the stars on the Seoul City’s skyline.

hear the crystal raindrops fall
On the window down the hall
And it becomes the morning dew

And darling when the morning comes
And I see the morning sun
I want to be the one with you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it? Please do comment and vote my fic :) I hope you like it!

Credits:

Song: leeSA & Creampuff- Just the two of us (cover)