Dinner disaster?

We Got Married?!

 

Sorry for the slow update guys, i just got busy this past few days but everything is okay now so i'm currently writing the other stories. Please be patient, arasso? So please enjoy this. Mianhe for the short chapter :) Please comment :D

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

YoonYul Apartment:

The YoonYul couple just had breakfast and now they are lounging around their “Soshi room” to watch their old performance.

“Oh my God! We look so young back then!” Yuri gasped as they watched their debut performance. Indeed they grew after all these years from timid girls into perfect women that the nation continued to adore.

“Everyone is such a baby. Look at how we dance!” Yoona chuckled.

“Look at how we sweat every time we perform that song. We really worked hard to perfect that.”

They continued to watch their performance and they even clapped when the Girls Generation on TV are bowed.

 

“Annyeong! I’m Black Pearl Yuri.” The young Yuri on TV smiled in front of the camera.

“Aww, little black pearl is so cute. Definitely my bias.” Yoona teased.

“Yah! stop teasing me!” Yuri blushed.

Yoona giggled, “I can see the resemblance between the two of us. It’s really eerie that we look like twins even though we’re from different families.” She said as they watched young Yuri and Yoona, standing side by side, like they have their own little world while others were being interviewed.

The couple saw the interaction of their young selves and they can’t help but smile at the sight.

‘Are we that oblivious to what’s happening around us? I didn’t notice that Yoona and I were talking instead of paying attention to what’s going on?’ Yuri thought.

“So that is why people are starting shipping us.” Yoona mumbled but she thought that Yuri wouldn’t hear.

“Ne, good thing Taengoo didn’t scold us for not paying attention.” Yuri giggled.

They continued to watch their old performances and they laughed at their mistakes that caught on cameras.

*DING DONG*

The couple looked at each other, confused.  Who could be their guest at this early hour?

“Maybe it’s just one of the girls. They probably miss us.” Yoona grinned. She stood up and held out her hand to pull up the other girl. They both looked at the monitor to see the visitor.

“Strange, no one’s outside.” Yuri umbled.

Yoona’s instincts to protect Yuri came in. She wouldn’t let the past repeat again so she head towards the door slowly. If the other person by the door came out as a crazy fan, she will not hesitate to leave the house with Yuri. She wouldn’t risk their lives living here.

“Stay there, wifey. Maybe its just one of some crazy fan.” Yoona said firmly.

“No, i’ll come with you.” Yuri said in a determined face. She brought out a baseball bat that her brother gave her. “If there’s some lunatic outside, i’ll swing it with this bat.”

Yoona giggled at her wife’s ridiculousness. Yuri seemed to be serious so, she kept a straight face and they both head to the door. When Yoona opened the door, she was surprised to see a letter on the floor. She looked around outside but she saw no one, so she shrugged and closed the door.

“So, who is it?” Yuri asked curiously as they made their way back to the living room.

“What’s that?” she asked again as she saw Yoona sat on the couch with a letter in hand.

“It’s our first mission as a couple!” Yoona grinned.

“Go on, read it!” Yuri exclaimed.

“To the YoonYul couple,

Now, that you are starting to live as a couple, why don’t we take a next step? Please come to this address and see our surprise for you.

JW Marriott Hotel Seoul

19-3 Banpo-dong Seocho-gu Seoul South Korea”  Yoona read.

“We’re going at a hotel? What could we possibly do at the hotel?” Yuri asked.

“I don’t know, wifey. Why don’t we start preparing so we could see the surprise for us.” Yoona stood as she pulled up Yuri as they started to prepare for their mission.

*

JW Marriott Hotel, Seoul

 

The YoonYul couple walked hand-in-hand as they walked inside the hotel. They were greeted by the hotel manager at the lobby. The couple were in awe of the hotel, from the high ceiling to the modern and brightness of it.

Oh my! This sure looks expensive.’ Yuri wondered.

“Annyeong, my name is Mr. Park and i am the hotel manager.” The middle-aged man, greeted.

“Annyeong, we are the YoonYul couple.” Yoona smiled.

“Very well, now let me lead you to one of our banquets.” The hotel manager said as they walked to where the banquets are located.

“Jinja?” Yuri said, completely surprised.

“Yes, ma’am.” The hotel manager chuckled and stopped in front of a closed door. “Here we are. Now, enjoy your dinner.” He said as he opened the door.

The couple completely admire the beauty of the banquet. Everything is very luxurious and expensive.

“Lifetime.” Yoona mumbled as her eyes glued to the banquet hall.

“Mwo?” Yuri asked as she looked at Yoona curiously.

“Lifetime of doing CFs, performances, concerts and dramas before i could afford a place like this, wifey.” Yoona said in a daze.

“Yah! you’re so exaggerated, hubby. I know its expensive but it doesn’t cost that much, right?” Yuri said warily, afraid to touch anything. The couple were still in busy looking all over the place, they didn’t see that there are people with them.

“YOONA!” a woman shouted.

Yoona and Yuri looked at the owner of the voice and they were surprised to see who they saw. Yuri just groaned at the woman running towards them and hugged Yoona.

“Umma, what are you doing here?” Yuri whimpered as Yoona giggled at Yuri’s reaction and her mom’s hug.

Mrs. Kwon broke the hug and step back as she took a good look at the girl in front of her.

“My, my, my. Yoona, you’re getting so much beautiful day by day. So, how was your life so far? You know my friends kept asking me what will happen next to your drama, they even said that now that you’re married with my daughter, i have more privilege because you’re my daughter in law. But of course, i wouldn’t let them, your spoilers are all mine, they have to watch your drama to see.” Mrs. Kwon kept on babbling at Yoona.

‘we’re not even really married. We’re just pretending to be married, mom! What more if Yoona and I will get married? Oh gosh! Did i think that right? Me? Marrying Yoona? I-i don’t even know if she thought of me that way! Aaaissshh, Kwon Yuri. You’re watching too much drama.’ Yuri thought as she watched her mom interacts with Yoona.

“Mom, your daughter is here, too.” Yuri grunt.

Her mom turned to her and pats her head like a little girl. “Go and see your appa, he surely misses you.”

Yuri whined and stomped like a little girl and yelled, “APPA! UMMA! IS BEING MEAN TO ME AGAIN!”

Yoona giggled at her wife’s attitude. She’s like a little girl trapped in a hot woman’s body. Mrs. Kwon just rolled her eyes and grabbed Yoona’s hand and walked to the table.

“C’mon, dear. The puppy is crying wolf again. Let’s go see your family, too.”

Yoona began to get excited when she saw her dad and her sister with Yuri, Mr. Kwon and Hyukjoon. They were all laughing probably at Yuri’s story about her mom disregarding her. Once they were in front of the group, Yoona hugged her dad and her sister, and then turned towards the crying Yuri who’s in the arms of her dad.

“Yuri dear, you’re just being over dramatic.” Mrs. Kwon coaxed her little girl.

“No, you’re mean! Appa, tell umma that she’s mean.” Yuri stomped her foot like a little kid.

Mr. Kwon chuckled at her youngest child and her wife’s bickering.

“Honey, stop being mean to our daughter even though she’s acting like a kid.”

“Yah! You’re mean, too!” Yuri yelled and all of them laughed.

“I’m sorry, Yuri dear. I just miss Yoona that’s all. You know how much i love this girl as well her sister. We got along really well and i’m on the verge of disowning you and your brother because i want to adopt them.” Mrs. Kwon said dreamily.

“YAH! APPA!” the two Kwon siblings shouted.

“Kidding! Good thing you’re married with Yoona here, because they can finally be my daughters.” Mrs. Kwon grinned.

“Yeah, now that i have someone to play golf with.” Mr. Kwon smiled as he put an arm around Mr. Im.

“Appa, you play golf?” Yoona and Yuri chorused at their dads who basically don’t know anything about golf.

“Ah, no. We just saw it on drama and it looked so cool when father-in-laws were talking while playing golf.” Mr. Im smirked.

“Aaaiisshh, you watched too much TV, appa.” Yoona whined.

“Only when you’re in it, darling.” Mr. Im smiled at her daughter.

“So, umma, why are we here anyways? You know we could have dinner in our house or at some restaurant.” Yuri asked.

“I want what’s best for my daughters so i chose this.” Mrs. Kwon smiled.

“Wow, where did you get the money?” Hyukjoon asked.

“Yuri could afford it, she’s a kpop idol, remember?” Mrs. Kwon smiled mischievously.

“Yah! umma!” Yuri yelled.

“Aigoo, Yuri dear. I was just teasing you. Enough of this, let’s wait for others, okay?”

“Uh, umma, who are we expecting?” Yoona asked.

Before Mrs. Kwon could reply, a voice boomed all over the banquet.

“UMMA!” a voice shouted.

“Oh my! My lovely daughters!” Mrs. Kwon welcomed the other Soshis as she ran to greet them.

“Umma, sorry we’re late. We have to drag Sooyoung out of the dining hall because she kept on eating, thinking its a buffet. We have to call manager oppa to pay the bill.” Taeyeon smiled.

“Oh my.” Yuri whined as Yoona pat her shoulders.

“What are you doing here?” Yuri growled as she asked the girls.

“We’re your sisters, do you forget?” Sooyoung said as she munched a piece of bread.

“Don’t mind Yuri, she’s just upset because she’s going to pay for the bill later.” Mrs. Kwon ushered the girls to their seats.

Hyoyeon whistled, “wow, Yul. I didn’t know you could afford this place.”

“I couldn’t so you better don’t eat or else.” Yuri growled as she eyed Sooyoung whose busy eating.  Sooyoung felt someone is looking at her and when she saw Yuri’s eyes on her, it made her stopped eating.

“Why so grumpy, Yul? You got a beautiful night, a beautiful place, a beautiful wife, beautiful family and of course beautiful sisters.” Sunny put on her aegyo at Yuri.

“Everybody is annoying me, okay?” Yuri whined.

Mrs. Kwon slapped the back of Yuri’s head and said, “You’re such a drama queen, Yuri dear. Now, everybody is here, it’s time for... Yuri’s photos!”

“YEEEYYYY! PHOTOS! GIMME!” Taeyeon cheered.

“UMMA!” Yuri cried. She couldn’t take anymore humiliation.

Yoona didn’t know if she’ll laugh or feel sorry for her wife because of what happening right now. She felt sorry for her because her mom is showing everybody her photos in front of everyone through a projector but she’s amused that she felt like she’s in a comedy sitcom.

They all laugh except Yuri, whose been hiding her face on the crook of Yoona’s neck. Meanwhile, Yoona’s heart beats erratically.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

Dugeun.

Mrs. Kwon kept on showing Yuri’s childhood photos and sharing stories behind those photos.

“You see, Yuri loves to take her photos of her, . I tried to tell her its wrong but she’ll throw a fit if you don’t let her so i just let her do this. Maybe this is the reason why she became the y image of SNSD.”

Mrs. Kwon thought for a while and smiled, “You know, Yuri got that from me. I was called the iest among our group of friends. I was very popular back then because i’m gorgeous and all—“

“Umma! You’re not helping!” Yuri whined.

‘Why did i deserve to be in this kind of situation?!’ Yuri thought as she repeatedly banged her head on the table. Yoona stopped her by putting her hands on Yuri’s forehead. Yuri was surprised by Yoona’s action, but it didn’t stop her to lay her head back on Yoona’s shoulder.

“Umma, can we have those photos? We need to share it to SONES.” Sooyoung said seriously.

“Yes, umma. You know how much we love our fans and we want to share this experience with them.” Jessica said as she tried to keep a straight face from laughing.

“Unnie! Yuri unnie will feel bad if we share it.” Seohyun, being the reasonable one, said.

‘Oh God! Thank you for making Seobaby. She really is an angel.’ Yuri thought.

Hyoyeon and Sunny put a hand on the maknae’s mouth from saying more.

“Don’t be such a party pooper, maknae. Am i right, umma?” Taeyeon fluttered her eyes at Mrs. Kwon.

“we promise that we’ll distribute the pictures online, equally.” Tiffany promised.

“Okay!” Mrs. Kwon smiled.

“Please kill me now!” Yuri whined.

After they humiliation for Yuri by showing her childhood photos, they all eat their dinner.

“KKYYAAHH! MY FAVORITE PART OF THE NIGHT! LET’S EAT!” Sooyoung exclaimed as she digged into her food. Everybody laughed as the shikshin eats heartily.

Yuri looked at her laughing wife and mused, “hubby, dig in.” Yoona smiled and eat her food.

“Now, that i’m done with sharing wonderful childhood photos of my Yuri dear...”Mrs. Kwon stated.

“More photos?” Taeyeon asked.

“You have Yoona’s too?” Sunny quipped as Yoona smacked the back of her head.

“No, my lovelies. It’s time for parents’ message for their daughters. So, to make it so heart warming and wonderful, we chose only one representative from every family.” Mrs. Kwon continued.

“Oh, did we choose already?” Hyukjoon said, in between his chews.

“Well, i did.” Mrs. Kwon giggled. “So, now, let’s start with the Ims for Yoona. Mr. Im?”

“Very well,” Mr. Kwon cleared his throat. “What can i say about my little superstar? Ever since Yoona is a child, despite of her being a cry baby, she’s very independent. She will do things on her own and she always put others first than herself. When i heard that Yoona will be a wife, i thought, she couldn’t be a wife, being a husband suits her. Besides, i didn’t see any guy could keep up with my Yoona.”

Yoona smiled at his father as her father continued her story.

“So, when they i saw that you’re going to be paired up with Yuri, i said to myself, ‘Ah, that is perfect. Yoona could play a husband, then.’ Some may disagree with it but i didn’t see any wrong about it. So, my little superstar, i’m going to talk to you, man to man.” Mr. Im said as he tried to put up a straight face, fighting his grin.

“Ne, appa.” Yoona said trying to fight of her grin.

“Take care of Yuri for us okay?”

“Ne!” Yoona grinned as she saluted her father which made everybody laugh at her.

“Okay. Now it’s time for the Kwons!” Mrs. Kwon said as she cleared .

“Umma, i thought appa is going to share a message?” Yuri hoped that her father will save her from another humiliation.

“Aaiisshh, your appa is too lazy to do his speech so i’m going to do it.”

Yuri could do nothing about it so she just face palmed herself.

“So, our pretty little black pearl, Yuri, our baby...” Mrs. Kwon started. Yuri sighed in relief thinking that finally her mother can be serious.

“Now that you’re finally married, please be a best wife. I hope you stop being lazy, learn how to cook, do the chores and everything, arasso? I don’t want Yoona divorce you because of your laziness. if she do divorce you, i’ll kill you, okay?”

“UMMA!” Yuri yelled at her mom.

“Be a good girl.” Mrs. Kwon smiled at her daughter as if she didn’t hear her daughter’s complain.            

*

Park, somewhere in Seoul.

 

After their dinner with their parents, Yoona decided to bring Yuri somewhere to make the girl feel better. As they were strolling along the park, she noticed that her wife’s mood still hadn’t lift up. She stopped her tracks and faced the sulking girl.

“Wifey, what’s wrong?” she asked as she lifted up Yuri’s chin.

“Why are they being mean to me? Don’t they love me anymore? They’re always like that.” Yuri moped like a little child. “Umma exposed those childhood photos. Do you know how humiliating that is?!”

‘Aaahh, kyeopta! Wait, Yoona. Stop it. You’re supposed to comfort your wife, not gush at her cuteness.’  Yoona thought.

“Wifey, i’m sure that umma didn’t mean to hurt you. They love you. They’re just happy, that’s all.”

“They’re happy to make my life miserable.” Yuri sulked.

“No, they didn’t mean it that way. I know umma is so exaggerated but she mean good, you’re her daughter.” Yoona said slowly like talking to a five year old. Yuri continued to sulk and there’s nothing Yoona could do about it. Yuri is as stubborn as she is. She sighed and looked around the park.

“Say what, wifey.”

“What?”

Yoona rolled her eyes at her other girl’s sarcasm. “Let’s buy some ice cream to make you feel better, arasso?”

Yuri thought as she pursed her lips like a little girl and nodded. Yoona dragged Yuri and ran to the nearest ice cream parlour.

 

TBC.