That one person

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where’s Scar?!” CG asked angrily to one of his men.

 

“He hasn’t been back since this morning sir”

 

“That idiot” CG muttered before turning back to the man, “Never mind, I need you to deliver this to YG” he threw an envelope to the man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How’s she doing?” Top sat next to Seungri outside the room CL was in.

 

“The doctor said she’s going to be fine…” Seungri raked his hair and leaned back on the chair, “And Bom?”

 

TOP looked down at his hands, “She’s just getting stitches on her arm…why aren’t you inside with CL?”

 

 

Seungri paused for a while and then shook his head, “…I’m not brave like GD hyung…I can’t force myself to see… CL in this state…”

 

 

“…I wouldn’t be able to either” TOP admitted quietly thinking about Bom.

 

 

“We should never have let them go hyung” Seungri shook his head, “I knew it was dangerous…and I still let her go.”

 

 

TOP clasped his hands together and stared numbly at the wall.

 

 

“When CL wakes up…she’s going to ask about Dara. What am I meant to tell her?” Seungri asked.

 

“That’s she’s going to get better” TOP said seriously.

 

“…is she?” Seungri turned to TOP.

 

“For Bom and CL…and especially GD…she has to” TOP said clenching his jaw.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungjoon stepped behind Gummy slightly while Taeyang gave him death glares.

 

 

“Tell me what to do” Jiyong begged Gummy, “I’ll do it, just make the antidote.”

 

 

Gummy placed her hand on Jiyong’s arm, “It’s a long shot but if CG really has the drug then we might be able to make the antidote that way.”

 

“And what if he doesn’t have the drug? What then? What happens to Dara?!” Jiyong panicked.

 

 

“GD shi…we have no other-…” Sungjoon stopped when Jiyong glared at him coldly.

 

“Sungjoon is right” Gummy stepped in between them and blocked Sungjoon from Jiyong, “There is no other way. We have to take the chance. It’s either this or…or Dara...” Gummy stopped, not wanting to say anymore.

 

 

“We need to make sure CG doesn’t know we know he doesn’t have the antidote” Taeyang said, “If he finds out he might not give us the drug.”

 

“Kim Chief rang and he says he’s pretty sure CG is planning to meet with YG tomorrow” Gummy added, “So we’ll probably hear something from him soon.”

 

Jiyong nodded, “Tae has Teddy hyung transferred E7 to the location?”

 

“Yes” Taeyang replied.

 

“I want this deal done! I’ll give him what he wants and he’ll give me the drug” Jiyong muttered through gritted teeth.

 

 

“Boss”

 

They turned around to find Young deuk making his way towards Jiyong with a small envelope in his hand, “This was left in front” he handed the envelope to Jiyong and waited.

 

The others gathered around Jiyong as he opened the envelope and pulled out the single piece of paper.

 

 

“What is it?” Gummy asked.

 

Jiyong’s eyes squinted at the piece of paper before handing it to Taeyang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bom” Seungri stood up and TOP turned around to see Bom limping towards them, her arm in a sling.

 

Bom looked at the two numbly and made her way towards them.

 

TOP walked up to her and encircled his arm around her waist helping her to sit down.

 

 

 

“How are you feeling now?” Seungri asked.

 

Bom nodded as she subconciously touched her sling, “…CL?”

 

 

“She’s still asleep…” Seungri replied.

 

 

“…can I…go see her?” Bom asked quietly.

 

 

Seungri nodded and walked to the door opening the door for her.

 

 

 

 

“Do you want me to come with you?” Top asked softly.

 

Bom’s lips trembled but she shook her head and entered the room.

 

 

She paused for a moment before slowly turning around to see CL with a bandage around her head, still unconscious. She covered with her hand and slowly walked towards the bed.

 

Bom sat on the side of the bed and held onto Cl’s hand an looked down at her.

 

 

 

 

“…Cl…wake up please…Dara…she needs us…and…” she wiped her tears quickly, “…and I can’t do all this on my own…”

 

 

 

Seungri closed his eyes and stepped back sitting back onto the bench while TOP watched Bom from outside the room.

 

 

 

Bom rubbed Cl’s hand gently, “…you’ve always been the brave one…and Dara she always knows what to do…so if both of you are like this…what am I going to do?”

 

Bom closed her eyes and bit her trembling lip, “…Cl…I don’t…I don’t think Dara is going to make it…I don’t know what to do?” she hung her head low, “It’d be better if it was me suffering…I can’t see her like this…I can’t see you like this…”

 

 

TOP held onto the door tightly, Bom’s words piercing his heart. He let go of the door and was ready to walk into the room but stopped when he heard CL’s voice.

 

 

“…and you’ve always been the babo…” CL mumbled weakly.

 

 

Bom slowly looked up and turned to face CL. She broke into a smile and hugged her tighty while CL still laid on the bed.

 

“aah…” CL whimpered in pain.

 

“mianhe” Bom apologised quickly.

 

“Babo” CL mumbled again.

 

 

 

 

“Cl?”

 

Cl turned towards the door and saw Seungri and TOP there. She smiled slowly as Seungri made his way to her.

 

Seungri just stood there by her bed not knowing what to do.

 

 

Cl smiled softly, “…hi…”

 

 

Seungri clenched his jaw, “…I’m so sorry-“

 

“I’m still alive aren’t I?” CL asked.

 

“That’s not funny, I thought I lost you” Seungri leaned towards her and placed his head on her shoulder.

 

“But you didn’t…so it’s ok…we're going to be ok” Cl whispered as she gently placed her hand on his head.

 

 

 

“Guys?” Teddy leaned in through the door, “GD wants us in the office now.”

 

 

TOP furrowed his brows and looked back at Bom.

 

 

“How are you two now?” Teddy asked.

 

 

Cl nodded still lying on the bed, “…Why does GD want the boys?”

 

 

Teddy’s face grew dark, “CG’s been in contact.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I think you should talk to Chief Kim first-“

 

“No” Jiyong cut Gummy short as he reached for his gun and checked all the bullets were there.

 

“GD, Kim specifically said that you should not go into this alone” Gummy followed behind him.

 

“I don’t have time to sit down and talk to the bloody cops!” Jiyong growled, “Besides if CG finds out I’m not planning to come alone he’s going to run and I can’t risk that!”

 

 

 

“You can forget about going alone” TOP walked in followed by the other three boys.

 

Jiyong furrowed his brows angrily and turned back to his gun.

 

“Did you hear me?! We’re not letting you go alone!” TOP repeated.

 

“No one is going with me!” Jiyong turned back at them.

 

 

“CG is up to something, why would he call only you otherwise?!” Taeyang stepped forward.

 

“I don’t care!” JIyong shouted back, “And don’t you dare disobey me!!”

 

 

The boys sighed in frustration, knowing Jiyong meant it.

 

 

“Tomorrow night I want all 4 of you to stay here at the HQ” Jiyong continued, “I want the girls safe do you hear me?!”

 

 

“But hyung-“

 

“All 4 of you stay here!” JIyong interrupted Seungri before turning to Gummy, “Noona, have whatever it is ready for the drug arasso? I’ll bring it over, just get everything ready, we don’t have much time and…and if Dara wakes up again, sedate her until I get back.”

 

Gummy nodded slowly, “…I’ll try…”

 

 

Jiyong turned back to the boys, “It’s late but I don’t want anyone going back to the hotel just in case CG has an eye on us. So for tonight stay here.”

 

 

Seungri looked at the clock hanging on the wall, it was 4 in the morning now. He turned back to Jiyong, “Hyung is there anything that needs doing for tomorrow?”

 

JIyong suddenly looked at the four guys with a slight tinge of sadness.

 

"What is it GD?" TOP stepped forward.

 

"I...I'm sorry I'm giving away E7...but it's the only way I can save her..." GD said slowly.

 

TOP furrowed his brows, "We didn't even think for a second that not giving E7 was an option. We know how much Dara means to you, if I was in your shoes I'd do the same."

 

GD nodded, "Without the E7, there might not be a gang anymore."

 

Seungri stepped forward, "Maybe that's for the best hyung...I think it's time we stop all of this."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom stood by the door of the room Dara was in and watched CL as she stood beside Dara’s bed.

 

 

Dara was still unconscious from the sedative and finally looked at peace. But they all knew soon enough Dara would wake up and the pain would be back.

 

CL slowly reached for Dara’s hand and held it tightly.

 

 

“…what…what if she doesn’t wake up?” CL asked quietly but Bom still heard her.

 

 

Bom stayed where she was unable to go in any further, “Don’t think that way CL…”

 

 

“…you’re right…” CL mumbled as she watched Dara sleep, “…she’s going to be fine…we didn’t go through all this for it all to end like this.”

 

“We’ll find a way” Bom nodded, “…right CL?”

 

 

Cl’s eyes flickered slightly and she clenched her jaw together trying to remain calm, “…right…”

 

 

 

 

“You two should be resting”

 

Bom looked around and saw TOP and Seungri walking towards them.

 

 

 

“CL…you shouldn’t be here” Seungri walked to CL and held onto her arm to support her.

 

“I know…but I just needed to see her” CL turned back to Dara and her forehead creased with worry.

 

 

Seungri looked at Dara and then back at CL, “Come on”

 

“I don’t want to leave Dara here-“

 

“GD’s ordered that no one goes back to the hotel tonight, so calm down ok” Seungri reassured her, “You’ll be with Dara.”

 

CL sighed and looked at Dara one last time before going with Seungri.

 

 

 

“Bom you too” TOP held his hand out to her.

 

“But Dara’s going to be alone-“

 

“GD’s coming in a bit” TOP explained to her, “Besides, you’re not in any state to be staying up all night” he pointed out her arm.

 

Bom held onto the sling and sighed before looking up at him, “…will you stay with me?”

 

TOP held onto her hand and nodded.

 

“But still Dara…” Bom stopped when she saw Jiyong approaching them.

 

Top turned around to see GD and he sighed, “See, now come on let’s go.”

 

Bom nodded and looked back into the room where Dara laid on the bed, ‘We haven’t given up on you Dara…so don’t give up arasso?’

 

 

 

 

“You’re still here?” Jiyong asked tiredly.

 

“We were just going” TOP replied and patted JIyong’s shoulder, “Get some rest.”

 

“Hm” Jiyong nodded at the two and waited for them to leave. He then reached for the door but stayed there for a long moment. He didn’t know why he stopped there, but his tired soul was just not ready to see Dara yet. He closed his eyes and leaned his head on the door.

 

Finally turning his head to the side he caught sight of Dara sleeping on the bed. He breathed a sigh of relief noticing that she looked like she wasn’t in any pain.

 

 

He took his head off the door and slowly made his way to her bed.

 

It was only a single bed but Jiyong didn’t feel like being apart from her for even one second. Who knew if he would ever have another chance to do this?

 

Jiyong got into bed and turned to his side to face her. He gently wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled himself closer to her. Closing his eyes he pretended like it was just any other normal night and that Dara was only sleeping, nothing else.

 

He smiled at the thought and nuzzled his head on her shoulder before whispering, “…I love you…”

 

 

Silence filled the air and Jiyong slowly opened his eyes and looked at Dara’s face. Pale and thin.

 

 His face fell, there was no use pretending that Dara was ok no matter how much he tried.

 

He wrapped his arm around her even more afraid that someone was going to snatch her away right there and then.

 

 

“…you can’t leave…” Jiyong said quietly, “…after everything…how can you even think of leaving me?”

 

He traced her hair back and ran his fingers over her cheek gently.

 

 

 

“…if you leave…can…can I go with you? …” he asked earnestly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Is it going to work?” Bom asked as she sat down on the couch of the office.

 

TOP placed a cushion behind her and started taking his jacket off, “Noona's working on it right now.”

 

Bom clasped her hands together, “So…she’ll live?...Dara’s going to be ok?”

 

 

TOP gently placed his jacket over her and helped her lay down before sitting on the floor beside her.

 

 

 

“She’s going to be ok right TOP?” Bom held onto his arm.

 

TOP looked back at her, her eyes were filled with hope. Who was he to crush them, “…yeah she’s going to be ok.”

 

Bom broke into a smile and leaned her head on his shoulder.

 

 

TOP her hair protectively although his expression was dark with worry.

 

 

“You don’t understand TOP...if something happened to her…” she took a deep breath, “Dara and CL are all I have.”

 

 

 

TOP turned around and faced her, “Why do you do it?”

 

Bom furrowed her brows in confusion.

 

“How…how can you rely on someone so much?” TOP genuinely asked, “Don’t you feel scared you might end up getting hurt? Or betrayed?”

 

Bom’s face softened knowing what he was trying to ask. She shook her head, “Ani…I’m only scared of hurting someone I care about…I’m only scared of betraying them…not the other way around.”

 

TOP lowered his gaze to the ground deep in thought.

 

“It’s the same with you too” Bom said as she turned to her side and looked at him, “…I’m always scared I’ll hurt you again…”

 

TOP looked down at her deeply.

 

 

“I did it once…and…sometimes…” Bom bit her lip wondering whether to say anything or not.

 

“Sometimes what?” TOP asked quietly.

 

 

Bom looked away and took a deep breath, “…and sometimes…I don’t think you’ve completely forgiven me yet.”

 

TOP sat up slightly in protest.

 

“I don’t think you can fully trust me can you?” Bom asked genuinely.

 

 

“Bom…it’s not like that” TOP raked his hair with his fingers.

 

“I didn’t want to say anything before but…now…when all this is happening…after I’ve seen Dara and GD I can’t help feel scared” Bom’s eyes blurred, “I get scared about the end-“
 

“Bom you’re safe here-“

 

“No” Bom shook her head, “That’s what I mean…I mean the end of us.”

 

 

TOP furrowed his brows, how could Bom even think about them being apart?

 

 

Bom sat up on the couch and looked down at him with teary eyes, “I know you love me, I know you do…but TOP…you don’t trust anyone.”

 

TOP looked away, knowing this was true.

 

 

“Not even me…not completely anyway…and because of that I can’t help but feel scared that we’ll end one day.”

 

TOP looked back at her in shock.

 

Bom just stared at him sadly. He might think what she was saying was absurd but this was the way she felt. He forgave her for what she did to him because he loved her, not because he trusted her. He wasn’t ready to let anyone completely in, not even her. And slowly this would eat away at her.

 

 

“I love you” TOP said angrily, “Isn’t that enough?!”

 

Bom’s eyes fluttered slightly and she bit her trembling lips, “I loved my appa…but that wasn’t enough. He blamed me for omma’s death and no matter how much I loved him…he still ended up hating me.”

 

 

“I’m not your dad!” TOP sat next to her on the couch, “I’m me! I’m different, I would never do anything to hurt you-“

 

“That’s not it” Bom shook her head, “You don’t trust me…and that…that’s never going to let me stop thinking that we might not always be together-“

 

“I trust you” TOP suddenly cupped her face, “I trust you arasso, now stop it. Stop saying all this. How can you even think this?! When all this is happening how can you even think about being apart?!”

 

“Because all of this is happening that’s why I’m thinking it” Bom replied, “I wanted to hold it all in but seeing Dara and GD, it made me realise just how much I need you in my life…and how much I don’t ever want to hurt you…but if you truly don’t trust me…I might…”

 

 

“You might what?” Top asked slowly.

 

“I don’t want to…but…what if I can’t take it anymore, what if this keeps eating away at me-“

 

“I’ll make it work!” Top suddenly said anxiously, “We’ll make it work.”

 

Bom sat there looking straight into his eyes.

 

“How can you even think about something like this right now? GD is fighting against everything to stay with Dara and you…Bom you’re talking about the end?”

 

Bom placed her hand on his arm, “…top”

 

“No” TOP shook his head, “When I couldn’t find you today I couldn’t help but think the worse. And all I kept thinking about was all the things I did wrong, and all the things I never did for you!”

 

Tears fell down Bom’s eyes as she listened to him.

 

“I just wanted to find you so I could do everything for you…be better just for you” TOP said, “so please…don’t talk about the end…our end with me ever. Now more than ever…after seeing GD and Dara…I know I can’t lose you. I don’t care what I have to do but I don’t ever want to be in GD’s position…I’ll do anything.”

 

Bom broke in a small sad smile and nodded. She slowly leaned forward and placed her head on his shoulder, “…promise?”

 

TOP sighed anxiously and pulled her closer to him, “I promise.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minzy stood by the door and watched Young deuk inside the office with Teddy, Daesung and Taeyang. She leaned on the door and knocked gently.

 

 

“Minzy you’re not asleep?” Taeyang stood up and asked.

 

 

Minzy shook her head, “Are you guys not done yet?”

 

 

“We’re done now” Daesung closed the files and stood up too, “Come on go get some rest now.”

 

 

Minzy nodded and the boys walked towards her. They ruffled her hair as they walked past, but before Taeyang walked past she grabbed onto his arm making them stop.

 

 

“…tomorrow…” she stopped not knowing how to ask.

 

“Tomorrow everything will be back to normal” Taeyang said with a reassuring smile.

 

Minzy smiled back a bit and nodded.

 

 

As the older boys left she turned back to the office and looked at Young deuk clearing up the table.

 

 

She walked up to him and started placing the files into a neat pile beside him.

 

 

Young deuk stopped and watched her for a while, “You heard hyung…go get some rest.”

 

 

 

Minzy continued to clear up without looking up, “I’m asking this because I know you won’t lie to me but…tomorrow…” she stopped and finally looked up at him, “…nothing is going to be ok…is it?”

 

 

Young deuk’s face fell slightly.

 

 

Minzy noticed and she turned back to the files and nodded quickly, “Nothing is going to be ok…it’s never going to be ok again-“

 

Young deuk stopped her by holding onto her hand, she looked up as she held her breath trying not to let the tears fall.

 

 

“Why do you still jump to conclusions?” he said softly, “Listen to me…”

 

Minzy bit her lip and waited for him to say something that would make all her anxiousness disappear into thin air.

 

 

“I don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow” Young deuk shook his head, “But do you know what I do know?...I know us, our family and I know that no matter what happens, like always we’re going to get through this together.”

 

Minzy broke down into tears, Young deuk cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumb.

 

 

“We’re going to get through this…all of us” Young deuk replied, “I saw how Dara changed GD hyung…and no matter what happens I know GD hyung won’t ever change back to how he was before because of and only because of Dara.”

 

Minzy sniffled and looked at him sadly.

 

 

“If someone like GD hyung can change and get through everything he was put through…why can’t we?” Young deuk whispered gently, “As long as we’re together…we’re going to be ok.”

 

Minzy nodded gently and Young deuk sweetly kissed her forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You can’t let him go on his own Seungri” CL protested, “Have you gone mad?!”

 

“Cl” Seungri held onto her arms to calm her down, “You need to calm down…”

 

 

CL grimaced angrily before leaning back on the head board of the bed, “How can he go on his own though?”

 

 

“Stop thinking about all this” Seungri begged as he covered her up, “I told you we’ll handle this didn’t I?”

 

 

 

CL looked up at him longingly, “…why is this all happening?”

 

Seungri sighed before sitting on the bed, “I don’t know.”

 

 

CL shook her head, “It’s just not fair…what did Dara ever do to have to go through this?!”

 

 

 

Seungri looked down at his hands, “…that’s why I sometimes think…wouldn’t it have been better if you girls never met us.”

 

CL slowly looked up at Seungri in shock.

 

 

“It would be better if we never existed in your lives” Seungri continued, “You’d go on living your life like any normal person-“

 

Cl held onto his arm making him look at her.

 

“Don’t say that…”

 

 

Seungri forced a smile, “Mianhe” he stood up and started to cover her up with a blanket.

 

 

“You honestly think that?” CL stopped him again.

 

Seungri didn’t say anything and tried to fluff her pillow for her.

 

 

“Seungri?” Cl called out, “You think that? You think I’d be better off without you?”

 

“I know you’d be better off without me” Seungri replied, “All this…this is what we’ve had to experience all our lives…but you, you should never have been exposed to our world-“

 

“I’m a cop, I see this every day-“

 

“Seeing and living it is a very different thing Cl” Seungri replied darkly, “And if I had it my way I would never let you see what I have had to live through.”

 

CL paused for a moment before pulling Seungri gently back onto the bed, “then don’t…don’t let me see any of this anymore…don’t let yourself live through all this.”

 

“This is my life…even if I wanted to leave I can’t” Seungri shook his head.

 

“You can…” CL replied as she placed her hand on his cheek gently, “You have a choice Seungri…if you want to live a better life where you don’t have to see all this then you can.”

 

Seungri looked at her sadly.

 

 

“I’ll be with you every single step of the way” CL promised.

 

Seungri’s face softened but as his eyes stopped at the large bandage over her head his expression hardened again. She was right. If he wanted to protect her from all this he had to change, he had to take her away from this world. Jiyong couldn’t save Dara because he was still part of this world, so how could Seungri keep CL safe when every day brought a new danger while he was still part of the gang.

 

 

 

“…what is it?” CL asked when she saw him deep in thought.

 

Seungri clenched his jaw and shook his head, “I never want you to go through what Dara’s going through.”

 

Cl’s face fell slightly and her eyes blurred at the thought of Dara lying on the bed in the infirmary.

 

 

“…GD…he’ll save her right?” Cl asked nervously.

 

Seungri didn’t say anything for a long moment before nodding, “GD hyung will do whatever it takes to make Dara better again…just wait.”

 

Cl sighed with relief hearing Seungri say those words.

 

He smiled back and traced her hair behind her ears gently, “After today…even thinking of being apart from you kills me…I’ll do anything to keep you safe.”

 

Cl’s lips trembled slightly and she leaned in to hug him tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[Music: Winter Love acoustic by The One http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=Ev_-6zZKYiM ]

 

 

 

 

JIyong’s eyes fluttered open and he smiled at the sight of Dara sleeping peacefully beside him.  He pulled her closer to him and pressed his lips on her shoulder before closing his eyes again.

 

 

 

“How can you even think about something like this right now? GD is fighting against everything to stay with Dara, and you…Bom you’re talking about the end?”

 

 

Jiyong clenched his teeth wanting to remember this feeling of being with Dara forever. Her body always this close to him, her deep and slow breaths always calming him down and her presence, her smile, her soul always there to love him. He’d changed because of her and he wanted to stay this way for her and only her.

 

 

 

“I just wanted to find you so I could do everything for you…be better just for you” TOP said, “so please…don’t talk about the end…our end with me ever. Now more than ever…after seeing GD and Dara…I know I can’t ever lose you. I don’t care what I have to do but I don’t ever want to be in GD’s position…I’ll do anything.”

 

 

 

But the thing was, their love had not only changed Jiyong, it had changed everyone around them. 

TOP had finally opened his eyes and realised that he couldn’t live the way he was living if it meant staying with Bom. His issues with trust were still deeply engraved within him, but he realised after seeing Jiyong’s undying love for Dara that the way he had been living was not the way he should be living. If he continued this way, the only person that he would ever love-Bom, she would eventually leave him.

He wanted to make things better for Bom not difficult. It was the least he could do for her after all she had done for him, after trusting and fully accepting a guy like him. So for her he had to do whatever it took…and that he learnt from Jiyong and Dara.

 

 

 

 

“We’re going to get through this…all of us” Young deuk replied, “I saw how Dara changed GD hyung…and no matter what happens I know GD hyung won’t ever change back to how he was before because of and only because of Dara.”

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s unfaltering trust in Dara broke down his wall, baring to the world all his weaknesses. She unintentionally made him think of his future for the first time. And for a gang that had been rejected all their lives, faith in the future was one thing they never looked forward to. Before it even happened they always prepared themselves for the worst to come. But now it was different, they were starting to pray for the future, hoping for the first time. And this time they were all praying for JIyong and Dara.

 

 

 

 

Seungri didn’t say anything for a long moment before nodding, “GD hyung will do whatever it takes to make Dara better again…just wait.”

 

 

 

 

More than anything else, JIyong and Dara’s love showed everyone that there will always be that someone out there that will love you and support you no matter what. And for that one person you will learn to willingly sacrifice everything, for that one person you’ll do whatever it takes to protect them. Whatever it takes.

 

 

 

Jiyong laced his fingers with Dara’s. He looked at her sleeping face and smiled sadly, “…thank you for being my person…”