Left with a kiss

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I...don't want to give you up tonight...", Dara breathed heavily looking into Jiyong's eyes.

 

 

Jiyong looked back at her, his mouth parted slightly trying to catch his breath. He couldn't understand why Dara's emotions changed so much these past couple of days. One minute she wanted nothing to do with him, she distanced herself from and rejected him and the other minute she's trying everything in her power to make him happy. Not to mention her crying all of sudden at the street stall and now suddenly she was acting like she wanted him. 

 

 

Dara traced her hands behind his neck, searching for an answer in his eyes, why wasn't he saying anything.

 

"...say something", she whispered still in his arms.

 

JIyong furrowed his brows and slowly put her down but didn't move away from her.

 

Dara felt her feet touch the ground and she furrowed her brows when Jiyong put his hand on the wall behind her and pushed himself off her. Quickly Dara held onto his leather jacket stopping him from going any futher. Jiyong looked down at her hand gripping onto his jacket.

 

"...don't you want me?", Dara asked her voice sounding slightly hurt.

 

"I don't think you know what you want", JIyong said seriously before gently taking her hand off his jacket.

 

Dara watched her hand slip off his jacket and hang limp beside her.

 

 

Jiyong looked at her sad face and ran his fingers through his hair, "Until you do let's not do anything you'll regret."

 

"Would you regret it?" Dara looked up at him.

 

 

JIyong smiled slightly and shook his head, "You think I would regret doing anything with you?"

 

Dara continued to look up at him, her heart beating fast.

 

"I know how I feel about you", he said simply, "And that's not going to change. But you... I'm not sure."

 

 

Dara sighed and closed her eyes as she leaned her back on the wall. Not sure? If only he knew. She probably loved him more than he loved her, isn't that why she was leaving him so he wouldn't have to feel betrayed by someone again? But what did he know? She took a deep breath and opened her eyes to find Jiyong looking at her his eyes full of concern for her.

 

"Don't look at me like that", she said quietly.

 

 

Jiyong traced her hair behind her ear and her cheek with his thumb.

 

 

"Can...I stay the night at least?", she asked but it sounded more like a plea. One last night with him, couldn't she be just that tiny bit greedy.

 

 

JIyong leaned in and kissed her forehead gently before holding her hand and walking to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"These are the three possible locations YG are planning to move E7 to", a man with a scar across his face showed his boss a file containing all the information.

 

 

"Are you sure?", the boss asked darkly.

 

 

"We think-"

 

"Think?", the boss hissed, "I want proper answers!"

 

 

"Boss...we're sure it's one of these three locations", the man repeated.

 

"Hm", the boss flipped through the file.

 

"YG are probably planning to do the move the day after tomorrow", the man informed his boss, "Should i get the men ready?"

 

"No", the boss stopped him by raising his hand, "I have a better idea."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[Music: The day before by Nell]

 

 

 

 

 

CL sat on the couch with her knees close to her chest. She had her head leaning on her knees and she sat there in the dark room watching Seungri who was leaning on the other side fast asleep. They'd actually ended up drinking coffee and chatting that they'd forgotten the time.

 

 

CL paused and looked at her watch, it was past 1 now and she really had to go, the others might be worrying about her but when she looked back at Seungri she didn't have the heart to leave him.

 

'Seungri...' she thought as she looked at him sleeping, 'Seungri-ah...I'm so sorry.... if I had known I would get this close to you and the gang I would never have taken up this mission. If you ever find out I'm a cop...you're probably going to think I betrayed you right?...Please don't, I'm leaving so I don't end up betraying you so please don't let your heart hurt because of me...'

 

 

CL's lip quivered at that thought as she wiped a tear that just fell. She finally took a deep breath and forced herself to get up and walk away. 

 

 

She got as far as the hallway before clutching onto her chest, she found herself turning back around and looking at him. He was still there sleeping peacefully. She smiled slightly at how calm and relaxed he looked and she walked back in and stood in front of him.

 

 

 

'I hope you can forget me...' she leaned in and gently kissed his lips before standing up again.

 

Seungri moved slightly but went back to sleep again.

 

And with one last look CL left Seungri and her heart with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom laid on the bed, her head comfortably on TOP's chest. She could feel his even breathing underneath her and she knew he was asleep now. Her eyes opened and she stared at the wall opposite, her heart was beating rapidly now and she could feel the sweat forming on her palms. She tried to calm herself down afraid TOP would feel her panicking heart.

 

She closed her eyes one last time, memorising how his warm body felt. She prayed that she would never forget this feeling for as long as she lives. She bit her lip and tried to stop the tears forming in closed eyes now. With a broken heart she slowly raised herself up and sat on the bed looking at him sleeping soundly.

 

Bom suddenly brought her hands to her face and covered her face trying to stifle her cries, 'Why did it have to be you? If we weren't meant to be together we should have never met!' 

 

But they did meet and as much as her heart was telling her they were meant to be together she had to wake up and face reality, TOP would never forgive her for lying to him all this time.

 

She took a deep breath and wiped her tears but still her lip trembled like a little child. Bom reached for her bag beside the bed and quietly took out a white envelope. She pressed it against her heart and looked at TOP trying to relieve the suffocating pain inside of her now. Her hands shakingly went to touch him but she was too afraid that she'd wake him up, but more than that afraid that she'd want to keep holding onto him. She pulled her hand back and turned away from him not wanting to leave but at the same time not wanting to stay any longer. 

 

She got off the bed and placed the envelope by the bedside table before picking her bag.

 

She tried to be brave but the tears wouldn't stop, her heart wouldn't stop hurting and she wanted to sleep by his side and forget everything. But after fighting herself she didn't turn to look at him and flung her bag over her shoulder which tipped the envelope slightly and it fell onto the floor and under TOP's bed without Bom noticing. 

 

And without a look back she walked out of his life.

 

 

 

Once outside his apartment, she collapsed onto her knees and wept like outside his door like she'd never cried before in her life. At that very moment she felt the loss, she'd lost him forever now. There would never be a moment they'd spend together again and that thought crushed her soul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara sat on the side of the bed beside Jiyong who was asleep, lying on his front, his head faced towards her and his arm dangled off the bed.

 

 

She gently swept his hair back so she could see his face, 'The man I fell in love with looked like this....' she traced his brows and her fingers hovered over his closed eyes, 'These eyes only looked at me', she bit her lip sadly before her fingers went down to his lips. Dara gently leaned in and kissed his lips, 'And these lips kissed me like this.'

 

Dara abruptly turned away and tried to not cry out loud, she grabbed onto the side of her bed tightly trying to control herself.

 

 

 

'"If you hate me, hate me...just don't leave me"

 

 

Dara covered and cried silently when she remembered his words. How could she leave him like this. After all he's been through in his life, this was the way she was going to leave him?! 

 

She shook her head and hung her head low, 'I'm so sorry Jiyong...I turned out to be just like everyone else. I'm sorry you had to meet someone like me...' she looked towards him one last time, gently holding onto his warm hand. She kneeled on the floor and kissed his hand sweetly before placing it on the bed beside him, 'Because of me don't go back to hating the world again please...you've come so far so please don't let someone as pathetic as me ruin your life....' 

 

With blurry eyes and a quivering lip she pulled the blanket up and covered him up before touching his hair for one last time.

 

 

 

"I love you", she whispered with a shaking voice, "But please....forget me".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CL turned around when she heard someone walking into the kitchen, it was Bom. She looked absolutely devastated and as she looked up she caught CL's gaze and both of them started to tear up.

 

 

 

"...did you..get to say bye?", CL stuttered.

 

 

"CL", Bom cried on the spot and CL ran to her hugging her tightly, "I don't want to leave him! I don't want to leave them!"

 

CL hugged her tightly and nodded, "Me too."

 

 

"Do we have to?", Bom asked as CL pulled away.

 

CL nodded sadly, "There's no other way."

 

 

"But...what about Minzy? What about all of them!", Bom cried, "What are they going to do?"

 

 

"They'll be happy"

 

 

CL and Bom turned around to find Dara staring at them tiredly, "They'll be happy to have people like us out of their lives."

 

Bom turned away and covered crying quietly.

 

 

"It's the only thing we can do for them", Dara said fighting her own tears.

 

"You think that's enough?", Cl asked, "Will doing that much makes everything ok?!"

 

"Of course not!", Dara shouted, "Nothing I do will ever be enough!!"

 

 

 

"Why did i take on this mission?!", CL sighed and sat down on the chair helplessly.

 

"Just because we came to their lives as undercover cops doesn't mean we're going to tell the chief anything! I'm not going to let YG get caught because of us!", Dara said angrily.

 

 

 

"Undercover?"

 

 

 

 

 

The girls froze when they heard a voice behind them, they slowly turned around and came face to face with a shocked Minzy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMAGAD!!! 100 VOTES! aigoo calm calm down, you know I just came online and was like yea let's update when I saw that! Wah thank you so much you guys! I feel so loved!!

 

Annnnddddd how does everyone like the background?? Lovely lovely foreverdaragon made this especially for 'Undercover love' and I think it's so cool! The first time I saw it gave me the shivers cos it was so good and she's just totally summed up the feel of the story as of right now. So thank you so much for taking the time to make it for me. Sigh oh how I wish I had a creative and artistic talent, trust me when I say I can't even draw a stick let alone do all these fancy effects and techniques on the computer :(

Because on the actual page not all of it's seen, here's what the background looks like: 

 

 

If anyone else wants to just make a poster for the story then please please do, I would be more than happy to share my readers' talent and art with everyone!!

 

Right now I'm going to go run and hide for not writing a daragon rated scene....MIANHE!!

 

Thank you again my forever amazing readers

 

xx