You've got the job

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

"What don't we need to know?"

 

 

 

The girls turned around and came face to face with the 5 leaders of YG. Dara clenched her teeth together and tried to look calm as she eyed each 5 of them carefully. Bom and CL eyed the 5 boys as well, before turning to face Minzy. Bom's eyes suddenly widened as she turned around to face TOP.

 

"sh!t!!", Bom hissed at the two girls.

 

"What's wrong?!", Dara whispered.

 

"I know that guy!", Bom eyed TOP nervously who was busy glaring at Minzy.

 

"Sh!t Bom!", CL hissed.

 

"!!", Bom panicked, "He's going to recognise me!! We are going to dieeeee!"

 

 

 

 

"o..oppas..", Minzy forced a smile.

 

 

 

"Minzy", TOP glared at her.

 

Minzy cursed under her breath and pouted at her oppas.

 

 

"Who are they?", Seungri looked down at the girls.

 

CL squinted her eyes and daringly glared back at him.

 

 

"My...new bodyguards...", Minzy said quietly.

 

 

The boys looked back at the three girls standing in the middle of the room and broke into laughter. Only GD sighed and rolled his eyes annoyed.

 

Bom had her back facing the guys, not wanting to be seen by TOP.

 

 

 

"Hey you!", TOP called out to her since she was the only one not facing them.

 

Bom cursed under her breath.

 

"Turn around", TOP ordered.

 

The girls gulped as Bom slowly turned around. They were dead now, for sure TOP would recognise her.

 

TOP looked at her face expressionlessly and then turned back to Minzy, "Minzy you want these three to be your bodyguards?!"

 

 

Bom and the girls looked at each other and sighed with relief, TOP didn't remember her.

 

 

 

 

"Ya!", JIyong called Yound deuk over, "I told you to handle this properely."

 

"But hyung, Minzy-"

 

JIyong waved him off irritably, "Minzy enough of this."

 

 

"Oppa!", Minzy whined, "If these three girls aren't my bodyguards then I won't have anyone else!"

 

 

TOP went to sit down, he sighed as he rubbed his head in fustration, "Minzy please don't tell me these are your little friends?"

 

Bom grimaced and stepped forward angrily, but Dara stopped her before anyone noticed.

 

"No!", Minzy exclaimed.

 

 

 

"They look like they need more protecting than you", Taeyang shook his head as he looked at the girls.

 

CL scoffed silently and sent them death glares which the guys obviously took no notice of.

 

 

 

"Ugh...I've got a bloody headache", JIyong muttered, "Ya get these girls out of here."

 

 

"Oppa! Give them a  chance please!", Minzy ran up to Jiyong and begged him.

 

"Minzy!", JIyong said angrily, "I need you to be safe! I need people who can actually protect you!"

 

"They can!", Minzy nodded and looked at the girls, "Right? You can?!"

 

 

The three girls looked at each other before nodding.

 

 

"See!", Minzy begged.

 

 

 

"Do you girls even know how to use a gun?", Daesung asked as he took his gun out.

 

Bom opened her hand out for Daesung, she took hold of the gun and looked at it for a second before swinging it around and pointed it at the glass on the table next to TOP.

She smirked slighlty and shot straight through the glass. The glass smashed into million of pieces right next to TOP, but he didn't blink or even move a muscle, he just kept his eyes on her the whole time.

 

"Yes, we do", Bom said bluntly before throwing the gun back at Daesung.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Minzy but still no!", Taeyang shook his head, he turned back to the girls, "I'm sorry but we can't have you."

 

"Oppa!!" Minzy whined, "They're really good at fighting too, they were....were just showing me!"

 

 

Seungri raised a brow and looked at Dara, "Fight? Some one could probably break her like a twig."

 

Dara turned and glared at him but didn't say anything.

 

"At least give them a chance", Minzy said, "Show them!", she asked Dara.

 

Dara sighed before taking her leather jacket off.

 

 

"You can't be serious!", Seungri laughed.

 

Taeyang called one of the men in, and a large muscly man walked in through the door.

 

 

"This is not going to be a fair fight!", Seungri laughed again.

 

 

"If you don't think it's fair", Dara finally spoke, "I don't mind fighting two guys."

 

 

Seungri blinked at her while Taeyang and Daesung smirked, "Two?"

 

Dara shrugged and waited.

 

"Ok, if that's what you want", Seungri nodded to the other guy and the two men walked towards Dara.

 

 

 

"You going to be ok?", CL asked softly.

 

Dara smirked and nodded, CL and Bom sighed and stepped back.

 

 

 

 

[Music: Hate you 2ne1]

 

 

 

 

Dara stretched her neck to the left and then called the two men forward with her finger.

 

 

The two men charged towards her, Dara ducked just in time and tripped the two men over. She stood up and turned to face them, one of them tried to grab her but she was too quick, she grabbed his hand and twisted it around his back before kicking him onto the floor.

 

 

CL and Bom hi-fived each other as they watched Dara in action. The boys looked on stunned, except GD who watched on stoically.

 

 

"AHH!", the other guy stood up and tried to punch her but she kicked his arm away before kicking his chest and pushing herself off him.

 

"GOT YOU!", the other guy grabbed her and tightened his arms around her tiny frame. She bent low before grabbing his neck and flipped him over her. She then ran and pushed herself into the air from the guy's back and landed a massive and impactful kick on the first guy's head making him smash into the wall.

 

Dara panted slightly as sweat formed on her forehead. Suddenly she felt a presence behind her and swung her arm around, but someone caught hold of it and pushed her back.

 

"Ugh!", Dara grabbed her wrist and looked up, it was GD.

 

GD stoically looked at her before she launched for another punch, but GD just hit her arm away with his arm blocking her every punch and hit.

 

 

"What's he doing?", Taeyang asked TOP who just shrugged.

 

 

Dara breathed heavily taking a moment, while JIyong just placed his hands in his pockets and tilted his head waiting for her next move.

 

She glared at him before spinning her body around and kicking him, but Jiyong again grabbed hold of her leg and slapped it away making her fall onto the floor.

 

 

 

"Why isn't he hitting her back?", Bom whispered to CL.

 

"He's tiring her out", CL muttered as she watched the fight.

 

 

Dara pushed herself off the ground and glared at him , she looked around and eyed the table and chair, she looked back at Jiyong one last time before running for the table. GD turned to face her just in time for her to jump on the table and then flip back wards back onto the ground but not before grabbing the chair and flipping it over her and hitting GD's shoulder.

 

GD fell onto his knees from the impact while Dara effortlessly landed on her feet.

 

"Sh!t!!", the boys cursed as they gaped at Dara and GD with their mouths open.

 

Minzy gasped in shock too, no one had ever done that or had the guts to do that to Jiyong oppa.

 

 

GD rolled his shoulder back and stood up again and smirked at Dara.

 

Dara squinted her eyes, obviously this guy wanted more. She parted her feet and then started again, trying to punch, hit kick him again and again but he easily blocked every one of her moves. 

 

"UGH!!", Dara threw a punch but Jiyong blocked it again, but this time he held onto the hand and twisted it behind her pushing her against the wall.

 

Dara's eyes grew wide and she tried to struggle free. GD glared at her, while his closeness suddenly made Dara extremely nervous. She shifted her gaze away from his, trying to even her breathing but she suddenly took a sharp breath when GD leaned close in and whispered in her ears.

 

 

 

 

"You've got the job"

 

Dara looked back at him in shock, he let go of her hand and then walked to the exit, he turned back to the guys and nodded them over.

 

 

"Looks like you three are the new edition of the family", Taeyang smiled in disbelief before walking out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"OMO!!", Minzy jumped up and down and ran to the girls, "KYAHHHHHHHHH!"

 

Dara walked up to them and grabbed her jacket from the floor.

 

"Welldone", Cl and Bom whispered to her before turning to Minzy.

 

"I'm Gong Minzy!", Minzy held her hand out for them.

 

The three girls bowed politely, but Minzy pouted and grabbed each of their hands and shook their hands.

 

 

"I'm CL, this is Dara and Bom", Cl introduced the other two.

 

"Neh!", Minzy clasped her hands together, "How exciting!!"

 

"I guess...we're you're body guards then", Bom forced an awkward smile.

 

"Body guards?", Minzy laughed, "Ani, I only begged oppas for girl body guards because I wanted to hang out with some normal people that have nothing at all to do with gangs!"

 

The three girls nodded awkwardly

 

"But Dara unnie...I can call you unnie right?"

 

Dara nodded.

 

"But unnie, oh my goodness I can't believe you fought with JIyong oppa!", Minzy gasped, "DAEBAK!! I give you permission to bruise his ego whenever you want!"

 

Dara smiled and nodded.

 

"Young deuk shi", Minzy turned to Young deuk, "Give the unnies, the address they have to come tomorrow arasso."

 

"Neh", he replied.

 

"So exciting!", Minzy turned back to the girls, "Come to the address tomorrow arasso, I'll see you there."

 

"Where exactly?", Bom asked quickly.

 

"Oh...um", Minzy bit her lip, "I don't really know...but it's a sort of initiation..."

 

"Initiation?", Dara asked with furrowed brows.

 

"Don't worry, once you pass it you're part of YG for life", Minzy smiled, "You'll be fine!"

 

The girls' faces darkened, they didn't know what the initiation was but they had to pass it no matter what.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ted hyung", GD said through the phone, "Minzy's new bodyguards...do a background check on them."

 

 

 

"Ji", TOP turned to face GD after he hung up, "What was that about in there?" 

 

"What?", GD answered.

 

"Um, you fighting with that girl", Taeyang added.

 

GD shrugged his shoulders not bothered.

 

 

"I can't believe she smashed you with that chair though, that looked painful-", Seungri stopped when he saw GD glaring at him.

 

"Chill will you", TOP sighed at GD, "You still upset about last week-"

 

GD turned to TOP now, "Why would I get upset about killing a traitor?"

 

"Who said anything about that?", TOP pointed out.

 

GD grimaced and faced straight ahead.

 

TOP shook his head before turning back to the boys, "How long do you guys think those girls will last?"

 

"Ha! I give them a week", Taeyang scoffed.

 

"They're not going to last a day", TOP smiled knowingly.

 

"Do you know something we don't know?", GD raised a brow.

 

TOP just smiled and shrugged his shoulders.