Minzy's next bright idea

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"so....I might have...."CL bit her lip nervously as Minzy and Bom looked at her expectantly. They wanted to know if got to talk to Seungri.

 

 

"Yea?!", Minzy nudged her, "Did you get to talk to him?!"

 

 

"Um...talking?....Well...I guess I used my mouth", CL shrugged trying to get out of this conversation.

 

 

"You are making NO sense!", Bom sighed in fustration, "Did you apologise or not?!"

 

"Yes!", CL shouted finally.

 

"And? What did he say?" Bom asked again.

 

"He didn't believe me", CL sighed.

 

"What? Aish boys!", Minzy grumbled, "What are you going to do now?"

 

CL blinked and then looked away nervously.

 

 

"Wait a minute", Bom squinted her eyes, "Why do I feel like you're hiding something?"

 

Cl's eyes widened as she pretended to look through her phone.

 

 

"Unnie", Minzy lowered CL's phone, "What did you do?"

 

CL looked at Minzy and then Bom and her shoulders slumped in defeat, "I did something bad!"

 

 

"What?!", Minzy and Bom sat closer to her.

 

 

"I...I...", she covered her face and wailed out, "I KISSED HIM!!"

 

 

"WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT????????!!!!!!!!", Minzy and Bom shouted, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!", they hi-fived each other behind CL.

 

"oh help me god!", CL wailed still covering her hands.

 

"AAAHHHHH DAE TO THE BAK!!" Minzy shouted, "What did oppa say?!"

 

CL shrugged, "I ran away before he could say anything."

 

 

The other two suddenly quietened down and groaned complaints at CL. "You babo!"

 

"Unnie!!" Minzy shook her in fustration.

 

 

"I know I know, what do I do now?!", CL looked at them helplessly.

 

 

"You need to speak to him!", Minzy replied as she stood up, "Now!"

 

"Now?!", CL exclaimed, "Are you crazy?!"

 

"He won't be sleeping right now, I overheard the oppas speaking earlier, they're working on finding out about CG down there", Minzy pulled CL's arm.

 

"They?" Bom asked.

 

"Yeah" Minzy nodded, "G oppa told Seungri oppa he wants to know about CG's drug trade involvement by tomorrow so they must be down there working so let's go."

 

"NOOOOO!", CL pulled her arm back.

 

"YESSSS!", Minzy shouted yanking her up to, "You too unnie!"

 

"Me? Why?!", Bom retorted.

 

"You sitting here is not going to get TOP oppa back!", Minzy said in her drill sergeant voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara stepped out of the bathroom and glared at JIyong as he laid there on his chest on the bed probably sleeping. She kicked the air as if she was kicking him and even threw in a punch for satisfaction.

 

'What kind of namja makes a girl sleep on the floor?!' she thought angrily as she yanked the pillow from the bed and dropped it on the floor.

 

 

She got on the floor and laid her head on the pillow trying to make herself comfortable on the hard floor. 

 

 

'Argh!! So uncomfortable!!", she grimaced as she closed her eyes trying to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing?"

 

 

Dara opened her eyes and saw Jiyong leaning on the side of the bed looking at her curiously.

 

"Can't you see? I'm riding my unicorn!", she said sarcastically.

 

Jiyong raised a brow and continued staring at her.

 

 

"I'M TRYING TO SLEEP WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING?!" Dara shouted in fustration.

 

 

"Why are you sleeping there?", Jiyong asked again.

 

 

"why?", Dara blinked in disbelief, "WHY?!"

 

 

Jiyong nodded nonchalantly.

 

 

"Because you said you weren't going to sleep on the floor!!", Dara said her voice going higher by the second.

 

"Doesn't mean you have to sleep on the floor", Jiyong pointed out.

 

 

Dara shot poisoned arrows at him with her eyes.

 

 

"I'll just end up having to carry you to bed", Jiyong stated, "And I'd rather not."

 

 

Dara sat up and glared at me, "Do you honestly think, I mean, seriously honestly think I would share a bed with YOU?!"

 

 

"It's just a bed", JIyong said casually.

 

"I don't care if it's a bed, or a spoon or a room or even the same country! I DON'T WANT TO SHARE ANYTHING WITH YOU!", Dara shotued before lying back on the floor and turning to her side to face away from him.

 

 

Who did he think he was? Did he honestly not understand how annoyed and angry she was at him.

 

 

She suddenly heard him get off the bed and she quickly turned around only to come face to face with his face right over hers. Her eyes widened in surprise and she couldn't even utter a single letter. What was he doing? Here, on the floor, her floor, topless?!!

 

Jiyong furrowed his brows when he saw her shocked expression and without saying anything, his arm reached under her waist.

 

"YAH!" she jumped in shock, "What are you doing?!"

 

Jiyong grimaced and just pulled her closer to him before putting his other arm under her legs and easily picking her up.

 

"OMO!" Dara shouted as she hit his chest repeatedly, "LET GO YOU IDIOT!"

 

Jiyong gritted his teeth really wanting to just let go of her there and then, but he turned around towards the bed.

 

"LET GOOOOOO!!"

 

Jiyong blew hot air angrily and threw her roughly on the bed.

 

 

"Ack!", she fell on her but, "Yah-"

 

"SHUT UP AND SLEEP!", Jiyong shouted angrily before lying on the bed and putting his arm across his eyes.

 

 

Dara breathed heavily glaring at him.

 

 

Jiyong didn't budge obviously not bothered if she was angry at him or not.

 

 

Dara finally sighed and laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling, why was he suddenly caring about her being comfortable or not?!

 

 

 

 

"Even if you pretend to care about me like this", Dara said slowly, still staring at the ceiling, "even if you do things for me...I still won't forgive you."

 

 

JIyong clenched his jaw but didn't say anything, his arm still covering his eyes.

 

 

 

 

"...I'll kill myself before I forgive you", she said through gritted teeth.

 

 

Jiyong abruptly sat up on the bed and glared at the door. 

 

 

Dara turned her body to the side away from him and shut her eyes closed. She clasped her hands together when she felt her tears about to escape.

 

 

JIyong sighed and got off the bed and walked out of the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why have you still not found out where they're hiding the drugs?!!", CG angrily shouted at Scar.

 

"We're trying-"

 

"TRYING?!", CG shouted, "WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO TRY! I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE DRUG IS BEING STORED YOU FOOL!"

 

Scar nodded.

 

"NOW GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU'VE GOT WHAT I WANT YOU IDIOT!", CG threw a file at Scar and sat on his chair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the-", Seungri looked at Minzy, CL and Bom wide eyed, "What are you doing here?!"

 

"Taeyang oppa called us", Minzy lied as she pushed past him, "Right oppa!"

 

 

Taeyang, TOP, Daesung and Young deuk looked up up puzzled to see Minzy.

 

 

"Yah what are you doing here?", Taeyang asked.

 

Minzy glared at him as Seungri looked on, "Dong prin....prin..."

 

 

Taeyang gulped, "Oh Minzy you're here"

 

 

"Hyung why did you call Minzy over?", Seungri walked back to them.

 

"Oppa said you guys needed help navigating the police systems", Minzy said, she turned around and waved the two girls to come in, "So I brought Bom and CL unnie."

 

 

TOP grimaced when he saw Bom and wuickly turned back to his laptop.

 

 

"Oh...yes, I mean who would know this better than someone in the police", Taeyang said.

 

 

TOP looked up at Taeyang, "You think it's a good idea letting traitors help us?"

 

 

Everyone grew silent and looked at each other awkwardly. But Bom kept her gaze at TOP the whole time.

 

 

"...oppa, don't be like that, they can help", Minzy said trying to ease the tension.

 

"Are you telling me to trust them?", TOP asked as if that was the most stupid question.

 

 

"Hyung they might be able to help-"

 

"Tell them to leave", TOP said gruffly not looking at Bom.

 

 

Bom had had enough, she took a deep breath and stepped forward right up to him.

 

TOP noticed and looked up at her with furrowed brows.

 

 

"Look I really don't care about your precious E7 that CG is evidently trying to steal", Bom said crossing her arms across her chest, "But I do care about clearing my name! So whether or not that big ego of yours likes it, I am going to help! Because the sooner I clear my name the faster you'll be rid of me! GOT IT!"

 

"YAH-"

 

"YAH WHAT?!" Bom retorted angrily making TOP shut up, "You want to be angry at me fine ! You think I can't do the same?!"

 

TOP stood up angrily now, "Are-"

 

"I've said sorry haven't I?! What more do you want me to do?!", Bom placed her hands on her hips, "You're at fault too! You think I wanted to hurt you?! Why did you think I ran away?!"

 

"Does that make it better? You running away?!", TOP shouted.

 

"THEN SHOULD I HAVE STAYED AND RATTED YOU OUT TO THE POLICE?! WOULD THAT HAVE BEEN BETTER?!", Bom shouted louder.

 

 

The others eyed each other in shock, even Minzy's jaw hit the floor, what happened to her sweet unnie. 

 

TOP looked at her, his mouth slightly parted in shock too.

 

 

"You don't want anything more to do with me? You want to get rid of you me? FINE!" Bom shouted, "I'll help you! As soon as I clear my name I am out of here!" she shouted before pushing past him and sitting down. She angrily snatched the laptop, "Taeyang I need your help with this."

 

"Huh?", Taeyang snapped back to reality and walked over to her.

 

 

Bom looked up at TOP who was still staring at her, "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to move?"

 

TOP blinked and realised Taeyang was waiting for him to move. TOP slowly stepped back still in shock.

 

 

 

 

"unnie", Minzy whispered to Bom when TOP wasn't looking, "What was that?!"

 

Bom furrowed her brows, "if he doesn't want to talk to me fine! I'll give him the same treatment!"

 

Minzy scoffed in disbelief, "you think that's going to work?"

 

"If he wants to get rid of me so badly i'll help him!", Bom muttered as she hit the keyboard angrily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It'd been over an hour since Jiyong left the room and for the last hour, every second Dara had only been thinking about him. She turned around in bed and huffed angrily, why was she thinking about him so much. It made her angry at herself that she was still allowing him to control her heart so much.

 

 

She abruptly sat up and glared at the door, her heart wanting him to come in already, but her mind was begging him to stay away.

 

"ARGH!", she threw a pillow at the door and breathed heavily before lying back down. 

 

 

'What's he doing out there? Is he sleeping in the lounge? But he didn't take any blankets...isn't he cold?'

 

 

 

"stop it stop stop it stop it", she covered her ears with her pillow, "stop thinking about him!"

 

 

'Is he going to stay there the whole night?....Maybe I should atleast take a blanket out for him...'

 

 

Dara took the pillow of her head and looked back at the door, "....a blanket is ok I guess...."

 

 

 

She sat up in bed and sighed heavily. He wasn't even letting her hate him wholeheartedly. Without thinking anymore she got off her bed and pulled the coverd along with her.

 

 

 

She stepped outside and startled to find him sleeping right next to the bedroom door. She thought he'd atleast be sleeping in the lounge, but there he was, sitting on the floor, his back on the wall and his eyes closed.

 

Dara stood there for a moment trying to figure out what to do. Why wasn't he in the lounge, sleeping on the couch. If he was sleeping on the couch she could have just thrown the covers on him and gone straight back to bed, but why was he here?

 

 

Dara bit her lip and slowly kneeled on the floor in front of him, she shivered slighlty, there was a draft in the corridor and her mind went straight to Jiyong, he must be cold.

 

She quickly pulled the covers and ever so gently put it on him.

 

JIyong moved slightly and Dara froze, she held her breath hoping he wouldn't wake up. She then went back to wrapping him warmly with the blanket.

 

Dara slowly leaned back and stared at him sleeping peacefully.

 

 

She looked at him one last time before getting up and going back into the room.

 

 

 

Once the door shut, JIyong's eyes slowly opened, having heard what she'd just said. He looked down at the blankets and he couldn't help himself from smiling slightly. Guess she didn't hate him as much as he thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ani Taeyang if you look here, he's been involved in most drug bust cases", Bom said to Taeyang as she hurriedly typed away, "That's why he's respected so much."

 

"You're saying he stopped all these drug trades in Soeul?", Taeyang asked, "That's impossible."

 

"Why?", Bom furrowed her brows.

 

"Because these particular drug trades never stopped, after the so called police intervention, these drugs are exported outside Korea more."

 

"You mean, these drugs are still in trade?", Bom asked in surprise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa what are staring at?", Minzy stepped next to TOP, who was staring at Bom.

 

TOP blinked and eyed Minzy, "Nothing."

 

"You really got told today", Minzy said quietly.

 

"What?", TOP said angrily.

 

"I'm just saying, Bom unnie really put you in your place today", Minzy said trying not to smile.

 

TOP glared at her before walking off to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

Minzy laughed quietly, surprisingly it looked like Bom unnie's harsh approach was having more effect on TOP than she thought.

 

*ring ring ring ring*

 

 

Minzy looked at the caller and rolled her eyes in annoyance, "What?"

 

"Where are you? The guards said you weren't in your apartment?",  Young deuk's voice could be heard through the phone.

 

"Aish!" Minzy sighed, "I'm at Seungri oppa's!"

 

"Ah...I see"

 

"Anything else?", Minzy asked impatiently.

 

"Um...you haven't been to the club in a while", Young deuk said suddenly.

 

"Random...but I guess not why?"

 

"You should come tomorrow night"

 

"No-"

 

"Hyungs are coming too I think, we've got some business to do there."

 

"Oppas are going to be there?", Minzy's ears suddenly pricked up.

 

"Yea why?"

 

"Ani nothing, yeah I'll come tomorrow", Minzy smiled.

 

"Ok, I'll see you then...night."

 

"Night" Minzy hung up and smiled, Oppas are going to be there meaning she had to take the girls too. Hm...time for stage two of her plan, make oppas very jealous men hehe!

 

 

-----------

 

 

 

 

"Yah Seungri", Daesung called Seungri over, "Help CL with this, I need to go make a phone call."

 

 

CL froze as Daesung left and Seungri came. He slowly sat down beside her, "What do you need help with?"

 

She pushed the laptop towards him without looking at him.

 

Seungri furrowed his brows and titled his head trying to get a view of her face but CL just turned away even more.

 

 

"Wah, first you take advantage of my innocence and now you're pretending like you don't even know me", Seungri tutted as he looked at the screen.

 

CL touched her lip and cringed. She slowly turned around and eyed him nervously, "...about that..."

 

"Huh?", he looked at her making her blink nervously.

 

 

"...the....kiss...."

 

He nodded casually.

 

"....do you understand why I did...that?", CL asked slowly.

 

Seungri nodded, "Yeah, cos you like me"

 

"WHAT?!", CL shouted, " that's not the reason!"

 

"I'm pretty sure it was", Seungru replied.

 

"No!", CL exclaimed, "I did that because you didn't believe me when I said I was sorry and-"

 

"Kissing me was the best solution you could think of?, Seungri asked trying not to laugh. Dammit, he was meant to be angry at her, where did that go?!

 

"No...I....but....huh?", CL stuttered while Seungri tried hard to look serious.

 

"Don't worry I do that too sometimes, kissing people really helps them understand", Seungri nodded.

 

"AISH!" CL grimaced and grabbed the laptop back, "Are you going to help me or not?!"

 

Seungri cleared his throat and tried to sound angry, "Pft what reason do you have to be angry with me!"

 

"Just help will you otherwise-"

 

"You'll kiss me arasso arasso", Seungri looked at the screen.

 

"Aish!" CL cringed while Seungri turned away to laugh silently.

 

 

 

 

 

Minzy saw all this and she pumped the air victoriously. Wait till tomorrow night, the oppas won't know what hit them muhahahahah!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A lot of you wanted jealous boys....your wish is my command! Wait for the next update xxxxxxxxxxx