Thank you

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are they coming yet?", Daesung whispered.

 

"Ssh!!", Minzy nudged him as they sat behind the sofa in the dark.

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you done being angry at me yet?", TOP asked Bom.

 

"Done being angry at you??", Bom hissed back, "You're a bloody jerk sometimes!"

 

"That's not what I meant Bom...Bom wait", he tried to stop her from walking away.

 

 

"SHH!", Minzy suddenly whacked his arm, " I think they're here!"

 

 

They all remained quiet as they heard the door open. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Pst?? Where is everyone?"

 

 

 

The other groaned realising it was Gummy and Teddy.

 

 

 

"Unnie get here now!!", CL yanked her down behind the sofa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We don't have much time left...", Dara said slowly as she walked beside JIyong on their way to the apartment.

 

 

"Hm", JIyong nodded not wanting the day to end.

 

Dara took a deep breath, "I had fun today so thank you-"

 

"Our 24 hours isn't over yet", Jiyong said as he reached the door.

 

 

Dara paused before bravely smiling, "...you're right...what do you want to do?"

 

Jiyong smiled to himself, "There's a lot of things I want to do with you...we just don't have enough time."

 

Dara looked at him sadly before looking away.

 

 

JIyong let out a deep sigh before opening the door. As Dara walked in after him she stopped wondering why it was so dark.

 

 

 

"...where is everyone?", she naturally whispered in the dark. Suddenly she caught a glimpse of a dim light out in the balcony. She furrowed her brows and walked past JIyong towards the balcony. JIyong looked outside curiously too before following Dara out.

 

 

 

"...oh my god..", Dara gasped quietly as she stepped onto the large and beautifully decorated balcony.

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

JIyong looked around in surprise too, so this is what the others must have been up to while they were out. He turned to face Dara who was still in awe. She clasped her hands tightly and held it under her chin just like she always did when she was happy. He held his gaze on her and smiled warmly in complete awe of her instead.

 

 

 

"...wow", Dara whispered as she looked up at the lanterns and fairy lights hanging over her head. She could smell the sweet smell of flowers near her and she smiled brightly as she turned to face JIyong.

 

Jiyong quickly looked away and cleared his throat.

 

"Did...you?", Dara asked expectantly as she walked past the lit candle sticks on the floor.

 

JIyong shook his head and Dara furrowed her brows in confusion.

 

"If it wasn't you then?", Dara blinked.

 

 

"It must have been Minzy", JIyong replied.

 

 

"Ah", Dara nodded slightly disappointed, "oh...what's that?" she saw a little envelope left on the table.

 

She walked over and picked it up, she unfolded it and read it out, "To unnie and oppa, this is a present for you. This is your... last night, don't regret anything and love each other the way you want to. Out of anyone in this whole world...you two deserve it the most..." Dara slowly looked up at JIyong longingly.

 

 

Suddenly some slow music started from nowhere and both startled slightly.

 

 

 

JIyong shook his head and turned back to the apartment, "Yah Minzy come out, I know it's you."

 

 

 

"Let's dance"

 

Jiyong turned around wide eyed as Dara waited for him to come to her, "What?"

 

 

Dara pouted awkwardly, "Let's...dance."

 

"I don't dance", Jiyong shook his head.

 

"That's what my ex used to say too", Dara lied trying to get a reaction.

 

JIyong sighed and ruffled his hair before looking back at her.

 

 

"It says we shouldn't leave tonight with any regrets", Dara waved the note in front of him, "...I'll regret it if we don't dance."

 

 

 

 

"You're making it hard Dara", Jiyong said quietly. Her trying to be this close to him was going to make it impossible to let her go later.

 

"...I know...mianhe", Dara whispered, "but still I can't help it."

 

 

 

[Music: A thousand years by Christina Perri]

 

 

 

She walked up to him and stood in front of him, "...can't I be selfish for just a few more hours?"

 

 

JIyong looked at her heartbroken, but still he did what she asked for.

 

He slowly traced his hand down her arm and held her hand gently. Dara looked down at their touching hands and smiled sadly. He laced his other hand around her waist and pulled her closer to him. Dara naturally ran her free hand over his shoulder and her eyes flickered up to meet his.

 

 

 

 

 

"It's our first dance", Dara smiled sweetly.

 

"...and our last", Jiyong said with a flicker of pain through his eyes.

 

 

Dara bit her lip and looked down at his chest before placing her head there.

 

 

 

 

"...when I'm gone...", Dara whispered, "...move on with your life arasso?"

 

JIyong shut his eyes and his hand automatically wrapped around her more.

 

 

"...think of me as a faded dream and move on...find someone else to care about and love her more than you loved me", she continued.

 

"You think that's possible?", JIyong asked.

 

A single tear fell from Dara's eye, "...I'd be happy if you did."

 

 

JIyong couldn't hear her say these things and he pushed himself of her before turning away. Before he could move off, Dara held onto his arm not letting him leave.

 

She walked around to stand in front of him and wrapped her arms around his neck before hugging him.

 

 

"...listen to me JIyong, I won't be able to live if I know you're not happy here", Dara whispered as she tried to wipe her tears, "...promise me you'll be ok, I shouldn't be the reason you resent life, I shouldn't have that much meaning in your life...do you understand?"

 

 

JIyong stood there numbly, his hands hanging by his side. So she really was going to leave. There was no changing her mind.

 

 

"There are so many people that love you, that depend on you and you don't even know it", Dara continued, "Don't let them down....they need you."

 

 

 

"But I need you", Jiyong whispered sadly.

 

Dara froze up slightly and stepped back to look at his face.

 

 

"...I need...you", Jiyong said with difficulty.

 

 

Dara slowly shook her head as another tear fell from her eyes, "...don't think that way...you'll be fine without me-"

 

"Why do you keep trying to convince yourself that you don't matter to me?", JIyong asked.

 

"Because I don't", Dara replied, "I shouldn't."

 

"But you do", Jiyong said as he felt a lump in his throat, "...I didn't realise before but all this time, all my life I've been waiting for you...only you so that I can live a better life, so how can you tell me to move on, to find some one else?"

 

"...ji...yong", Dara stuttered.

 

 

"I finally found you and now you want to leave me?", JIyong asked in disbelief.

 

"...maybe I'm not the one then, maybe someone else-"

 

Jiyong suddenly grabbed her arms and shook her slightly, "I know how I feel about you! I've said it before that's never going to change!"

 

Dara stood there in shock, her heart pounding with pain.

 

 

"I love you!!", he shook her again, "Can't that be enough to make you stay?!"

 

Dara didn't know what to say, her eyes fluttered as tears continuously fell.

 

 

Jiyong took her silence as another rejection and he released her from his grip. He stepped back numbly as he ran his fingers through his hair before walking away.

 

 

Dara stood there not knowing what to do anymore. His love for her was enough to make her stay. But it was her love for him that she was letting him go. If she stayed with him, slowly the truth that Jiyong killed her oppa would eat at them, never letting him forget it. She had to leave his life so that he could just see her as a small chapter in his life and nothing more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That didn't go as planned then", Bom muttered as they stood up from behind the sofa.

 

They turned to look at Dara who was staring into space.

 

 

"I can't take this anymore", CL shook her head, "...I think we need to tell her."

 

"Don't do anything yet" TOP stopped her, "Let me go talk to Jiyong, see if I can convince him."

 

"I'll come hyung", Seungri and Daesung said.

 

"I'm coming too", Taeyang said heading out after them.

 

 

"You girls see to Dara", Teddy said to the girls before following Taeyang out.

 

 

The girls turned back to Dara and slowly made their way to her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara?", Bom spoke softly.

 

 

Dara kept staring sadly at the lanterns hanging above her. 

 

 

"Oh unnie", Minzy ran to her and hugged her from the side.

 

Dara stood there limply.

 

 

 

"....dara?", Bom called her again.

 

 

 

Dara slowly turned to look at her as another tear fell, "...Bom...help me..."

 

Bom covered with her hand, her heart pained to see her best friend in this state.

 

 

"I can't hold it in anymore", CL stepped forward.

 

"CL!", Gummy stopped her and shook her head.

 

"Unnie?", CL looked helpless, "...I can't see her like this."

 

"Trust GD...it needs to be him that tells her", Gummy whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ARGHH!", JIyong kicked the wall near the elevator and sank down onto the floor. He bent one knee up and supported his arm on it while the other rubbed his face in fustration.

 

 

 

 

"GD!", Taeyang and the boys came running out of the apartment.

 

"G!", TOP kneeled down and tried to help him off, but JIyong just shrugged him off and shook his head.

 

 

"Hyung...come on", Seungri tried too.

 

Jiyong shook his head and raked his fingers through his hair.

 

"This isn't helping anyone", Taeyang said, "Come on, let's get you up."

 

JIyong finally let Taeyang pull him up but he still remained leaning on the wall when he stood up.

 

 

"...GD...I know you're not going to like what I have to say but you need to tell her", Taeyang said

 

JIyong shook his head, "No..I can't."

 

 

"This is only hurting her more and you!", TOP added.

 

"No it's keeping her safe! I'm keeping her safe!", JIyong raised his voice before making his way to the elevator.

 

"This isn't the way!", TOP pulled him back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gummy stopped her CL, "Jiyong needs to tell her."

 

CL sighed and turned away in fustration.

 

 

GUmmy looked at Dara and slowly made her way to her, "Dara...how much do you love him?"

 

Dara looked up with furrowed brows in confusion.

 

 

Minzy looked at Gummy too before releasing Dara and stepping back.

 

 

 

"How much do you love him?", Gummy repeated.

 

Dara just stared at her unable to answer.

 

"Do you know how much he loves you?", she asked now.

 

 

Dara closed her eyes and nodded.

 

 

"So you know that he'd do anything for you, he'd give his life for you!", Gummy said.

 

 

"...I know", Dara replied.

 

 

"So...why can't you give up the past for him?", Gummy continued.

 

Dara's eyes shot open and she looked at Gummy in surprise.

 

 

 

"What happened to your oppa was a terrible terrible incident", Gummy said, "But that's in the past now Dara."

 

Dara shook her head and looked away, not wanting to hear anymore.

 

 

"Your oppa would have wanted you to be happy-"

 

"No!", Dara shouted, "Oppa would never be happy with this! It's not right!!"

 

 

"There are a lot of things not right in this world...but it depends on the way you look at things", Gummy said.

 

 

 

"Gummy unnie is right Dara", Bom spoke up.

 

Dara looked at her in shock, "Are you telling me to...to stay with the man that killed sanghyun oppa?!"

 

 

"No, she's telling you to stay with the man you love", Gummy added.

 

All the girls looked at Gummy waiting.

 

"When you look at it from another perspective, it's not right that two people that were made for eachother...two people that need eachother to live have to be separated so unfairly", Gummy explained.

 

 

Dara hung her head low and shook her head.

 

 

"Unnie....oppa needs you", Minzy said quietly, almost begging him, "...don't do this to him please."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This isn't the way!", TOP pulled him back.

 

"IT IS!", JIyong growled angrily.

 

"No!", Teddy stepped forward, "It's the only way you know!"

 

JIyong looked at him, not understanding.

 

 

"You're thinking like GD", Teddy said, "But Dara...she doesn't know GD, she only knows JIyong."

 

JIyong's face fell slightly. Dara was the first person to call him by his real name. It had always felt like she refused to link him with GD and all the bad things he'd done as GD. 

 

 

 

"You need to protect her differently", Teddy placed his hand on his shoulder, "She's not one of us."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"...don't do this to him", Minzy begged.

 

 

Dara stepped back, shaking her head and fighting back the tears.

 

 

"For the guy who has always put you first", Gummy said, "Can't you forget the past for him?!"

 

 

"...unnie please don't", Dara stuttered as she kept stepping back.

 

 

"When GD found out you betrayed him, not for one second did the thought of hurting you cross his mind!", Gummy raised her voice, "For him, not forgiving you was never an option. He knew he couldn't live without you! So why can't you do the same?!"

 

 

"...unnie", Dara cried as she covered with her shaking hand.

 

 

"He loves you to death Dara", Gummy begged, "Why can't you see that?!"

 


"What about oppa?!! What...what about my oppa?!!", Dara shouted, "I can't forget him!! I can't! My oppa...he loved me too!!"

 

 

 

CL stepped forward, "You're right, Sanghyun oppa loved you to death that's why he would hate himself seeing you in this state!"

 

Dara's damp eyes flickered to her in shock.

 

 

"Sanghyun oppa wanted nothing but for you to be happy", Bom added, "Do you want to take that away from him too?"

 

"...bom", Dara gasped.

 

 

"Your happiness is with GD, if you want to be happy, if you want GD to be happy...if you want to make Sanghyun oppa happy...then for goodness sake Dara don't run away!! Work things out with GD! I know deep down you two can through this! You've been through enough together, you'll get through this too!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She's not one of us", Teddy said.

 

 

 

"...I don't know any other way", JIyong tiredly replied.

 

 

"You do", Teddy answered, "...tell her the truth."

 

 

JIyong furrowed his brows and shook his head. He started to panic at the thought of her finding out the truth.

 

 

"Hyung", Seungri stepped forward but Jiyong pushed them away as he stepped back.

 

 

"You're only making things worse this way!", TOP said now.

 

 

"You're meant to be on my side! You out of everyone should know why I'm doing this?!", Jiyong shouted at the boys.

 

"Hyung please-"

 

 

"ENOUGH!", Jiyong shouted, "That's enough! I don't want to hear anymore on this got it!!"

 

"GD!"

 

"THAT'S AN ORDER!", JIyong growled before turning around.

 

 

 

"NO!",Taeyang stepped forward.

 

 

Jiyong slowly turned around in shock.

 

 

"I've followed you nearly all my life do you know why?", Taeyang asked, "Because I've always thought whatever you do, you do for us, you do it for YG! But this isn't right!! You're taking the blame for something that you didn't even do!!"

 

"Taeyang that's enough!", Jiyong muttered through gritted teeth.

 

 

"He's right!", TOP stepped up, "He was your bestfriend! Don't act like taking the blame for Sanghyun's murder doesn't hurt you!"

 

"Are you two not going to stop?", JIyong muttered angrily again, "I killed him!!"

 

 

"You didn't kill Sanghyun! CG drugged him!! You had no choice and Dara needs to ing know!!", TOP shouted, "You need to tell her-....", suddenly TOP stopped when from the corner of his eye he saw someone.

 

 

Jiyong furrowed his brows when he saw the others' shocked faces. He suddenly sensed someone behind him and he turned back to the apartment. His face fell and he felt every hair on his body stand forward.

 

 

 

There amongst the girls stood Dara.

 

Her face mirrored JIyong's face, her lips were parted slightly and she felt like the life had just let her body. What did she just hear? She couldn't quite register it, but her eyes stayed fixiated on Jiyong. 

 

 

The moment was filled with silence and Dara could only see Jiyong. She didn't want to believe that all this time he'd lied to her. For what possible reason would he do this to her?

 

Without her knowing the tears one by one dropped down her cheeks as she continued to stare at him, frozen on the spot.

 

 

 

 

 

Inside Jiyong, he was panicking, he was almost praying that she hadn't heard anything. She couldn't risk her knowing the truth. But he knew from her look that she knew now and there was no turning back.

 

 

 

 

"...you....", Dara breathed out.

 

She suddenly shook her head, not understanding.

 

 

"...no...", Dara looked at the floor trying to understand what was going on, "...you...you're the...you killed oppa right?"

 

 

Jiyong clenched his jaw not saying anything.

 

 

 

"...you...told me", Dara said as still searching the floor with her eyes, "...you told me yourself", she finally looked up at him, "...you killed oppa...you said!"

 

 

 

Jiyong rolled his hands into fist and closed his eyes trying to control himself.

 

 

 

"I...don't understand...", she turned to Bom and pulled her arm, "Bom....did you hear it too?...I don't...what's going on?"

 

Bom bit her trembling lip, "...I'm so sorry for not telling you..."

 

Dara's hand slipped off Bom's hand as she looked at her bestfriend in disbelief.

 

"It was for you-"

 

 

Dara shook her head and turned to CL, "CL it's not true right?! I haven't been in this much pain for no reason right?!!"

 

CL looked away and tried to hold her tears back.

 

 

"...oh god", Dara gasped as she stepped back from the girls.

 

 

 

 

"...dara"

 

 

 

"NO!", Dara turned to Jiyong, "Don't you dare!"

 

 

Jiyong slowly stepped forward.

 

 

"NO! Stay away!", Dara cried, "Will someone tell me what the hell is going on?!!"

 

 

Everyone remained silent, only Jiyong made his way to her slowly.

 

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY!", Dara warned Jiyong.

 

But Jiyong just shook his head and kept walking to her.

 

 

Dara stepped back, "...is it true?...you didn't...you...didn't kill oppa?"

 

 

 

Jiyong took a deep breath and looked into her eyes before nodding.

 

 

 

Dara held onto the wall and gasped for air. Her breathing shortened and she slid onto the hard ground in shock.

 

JIyong kneeled in front of her without saying anything and reached for her hand.

 

 

"NO!", Dara hit his arm away as she clutched her heart tightly, "you....how could you do that to me?!"

 

"...I'm....sorry-"

 

Dara hit his chest and tried to push him away, "ALL THIS TIME!! I'VE BEEN THINKING IT WAS YOU!! WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME?!!"

 

"I...wanted to protect you", Jiyong reached for her arm again.

 

"I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF!! HOW IS THAT PROTECTING ME?!!", Dara cried, "...i wanted...to die because...of you JIyong....you made me like this..."

 

JIyong shook his head and pulled her to him.

 

 

 

"How could you do this to me JIyong?!!", Dara cried in his arms.

 

JIyong hugged her tightly and pressed his lips against her head.

 

 

Dara cried heavily as she tried to push him off, "...I hate you!! How could you?!! Get off!!"

 

Jiyong just hugged her tighter.

 

"Get off!! I hate you!!", Dara cried still struggling.

 

 

"I'm sorry", Jiyong held her tight, "I really am."

 

 

 

Dara sobbed and finally loosened, her hands gripped his shirt and she looked up at him with her teary eyes, "...why jiyong? why would you do that?"

 

 

JIyong clenched his teeth, "mianhe.. I was just...scared of losing you. I wanted to protect you...I'm sorry."

 

 

 

Dara tightened her grip on his shirt, "it...it wasn't you?..."

 

JIyong shook his head slowly.

 

 

"...it really wasn't?...promise?", Dara stuttered nervously.

 

"I promise", Jiyong whispered.

 

 

Dara bit her trembling lip and leaned on Jiyong crying, "...thank...you..."

 

Jiyong looked down at her slightly.

 

 

"...thank you...it wasn't you......", Dara cried. In the midst of finding out it was CG not JIyong that killed her oppa, in the midst of the betrayal she felt from Jiyong, the anger towards CG...the feeling that stood out the most in her heart was that of relief.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FINALLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! DARA KNOWSSSSS!!! AFTER TOO LONG MOST OF YOU WOULD SAY LOL!

 

I know the the last couple of chaps have been about daragon and I know a lot of you are asking for TOPBOM and ririn moments and I will get to them. I just wanted to push the daragon story forward a bit because they were obviously still way behind everyone else. I do try to give them all equal time but when if i try to fit all three couples with quite important scenes the flow of the story doesnt really go. Each couple has lots going on soon so please keep giving undercover much love.

 

And I am sorry but yes Dara has been drugged by CG. All of his evil plans will be revealed very very soon so please stay tuned.

 

Thank you for all those who have subscribed and also to those who comment, reading your comments literally make my day. You are a vey passionate bunch lol..especially when it comes to killing CG!!

 

Until the next update byeeee

 

Icelolly unnie