Danger

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you mean she's fine?!!", Jiyong grabbed their doctor's collar and shook him, "She was coughing up blood!!"

 

"S..sir", the doctor tried to free himself.

 

 

"Oppa", Minzy tried to stop him but CL pulled her back.

 

 

"You're telling me there's nothing wrong with her?!!", Jiyong muttered through gritted teeth.

 

 

"GD leave him", TOP tried to pull Jiyong back.

 

"Are you joking me with me right now?!", JIyong shook the doctor before shoving him off, making him fall on the floor.

 

Jiyong raked his fingers through his hair and took a deep breath trying to calm himself.

 

 

"I...I did all the checks on her", the doctor stuttered as he stood up, "And I can't find anything-"

 

"THEN LOOK AGAIN!!", JIyong growled angrily, "THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER!!"

 

"...neh sir..", the doctor bowed nervously.

 

"And if you don't find out what's wrong with her then I swear I'm going to....", Jiyong tightened his jaw and stopped himself.

 

The doctor nodded nervously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie chincha I feel fine", Dara said as Gummy took her blood pressure. Dara sat on the bed and watched Gummy anxiously double check everything, "Unnie?!"

 

"Ssh!", Gummy furrowed her brows as she finished taking her pressure.

 

"I'm fine", Dara said again.

 

She really did feel fine. Which was strange since not even 3 hours ago she was coughing up blood. But the doctor and Gummy couldn't find anything wrong with her, no infectious diseases, clear X ray and scan results, perfectly normal and healthy working body.

 

But unlike Dara that just made Gummy and the others more nervous, no one just coughs blood up for no reason.

 

 

Gummy sighed and shook her head, "I just don't understand."

 

"Because there's nothing wrong with me", Dara pulled her arm to make her look at her, "See!", Dara smiled brightly.

 

Gummy broke into a small smile, "You really feel ok?"

 

Dara rolled her eyes, "You're worse than Jiyong."

 

"You were coughing up blood!", Gummy pointed out, "Of course we're going to be worried you babo!"

 

"Well I'm not coughing up any now am i?", Dara sighed and took the covers off about to stand up.

 

"What do you think you're doing?!", Gummy pushed her back onto the bed.

 

"But unnie-"

 

"Shut it and rest!", Gummy ordered, "You've been through so much lately your body was probably tired that's why-"

 

"Exactly!", Dara smiled, "You solved it!"

 

"Exactly!", Gummy imitated her, "So go to sleep!"

 

"arasso", Dara mumbled, 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The others stood up when Gummy stepped out.

 

"Is she ok?!", JIyong ran to Gummy.

 

"She's resting", Gummy replied, "Leave her for a bit ok."

 

Jiyong sighed and nodded slowly.

 

 

"Do you still not know what's wrong with her?", Bom asked worriedly, "I mean how can a normal healthy person suddenly start coughing up...." she stopped herself and sat back down, "there must be something..."

 

"Don't worry, we'll find out. I've sent for some more tests", Gummy said, "Hopefully they'll tell us what's wrong with her."

 

 

"Is...she in pain?", Jiyong asked.

 

Gummy shook her head, "She looks and feels normal...that's what's so strange, as if she nothing happened to her."

 

 

The others furrowed their brows, how was that possible?

 

 

 

*ring ring*

 

 

"Yoboseyo?", CL answered her phone when she was it was from the centre where her mum was, "Neh?....who did you say?...About omma?"

 

 

Seungri looked at her curiously.

 

 

"Did you tell him?!", CL asked nervously, "...arasso I'll be there!"

 

 

"What's wrong?", Seungri asked as CL hung up.

 

She looked pale as she looked up at him, "....I think...that man...."

 

"Who?", Seungri asked.

 

 

"CL?", Bom stepped towards them.

 

 

"That man...the one that was after us...", Cl breathed nervously.

 

"What about him?!", Seungri asked.

 

"I think he came looking for my mum", Cl gasped anxiously, "I need to go."

 

 

"Wait I'm coming", Seungri held onto her hand, "Hyungs I'll handle this."
 

"You sure?", TOP asked.

 

Seungri nodded and ran out with CL.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIyong quietly opened the door and stepped in. He saw Dara peacefully sleeping and he let out a sigh of relief seeing that she wasn't in any pain. He closed the door behind him and walked to her bed before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

 

He looked down at his hands and then slowly turned his head to look at her sleeping. 

 

Suddenly the image of her lying on the bathroom floor came rushing to him and he shut his eyes trying to erase that memory. He didn't need to remember that moment when he thought he was going to lose her. He clenched his jaw and opened his eyes slowly and ran his fingers through his hair. his head snapped towards Dara when she moved slightly.

 

Without thinking Jiyong leaned towards her and traced his hand gently over her cheek, his thumb ran across her lips and he tightened his jaw once again, unable to understand why all this was happening to Dara. He looked at her soft and peaceful features, absent of any worries at that moment and he hoped she could stay like that forever.

 

But ever since she met him, she's had to deal with all this...because of him.

 

Jiyong leaned in further and slowly kissed her forehead gently. But he still couldn't let her go.

 

 

Dara's eyes fluttered open just as Jiyong's lips left her forehead, "...jiyong?"

 

Jiyong looked down at her, as he leaned on his arms beside her.

 

Dara's brows furrowed when she saw his face full of worry, "...waeyo?"

 

Jiyong sighed and was about to push himself off but Dara quickly held onto his arm stopping him from moving.

 

"...what's wrong?"

 

Jiyong looked down at her sadly.

 

"I'm fine", Dara whispered.

 

Jiyong tighened his jaw and nodded.

 

"Chincha", Dara smiled "I feel fine."

 

"Don't lie", Jiyong said quietly.

 

Dara sighed and shook her head, "I'm telling the truth, I don't know what happened before...maybe because for the past couple of weeks I haven't really been looking after myself-", Dara stopped when she saw hurt flicker through his eyes for a split second.

 

"Because of me", Jiyong said, "You're like this because of me."

 

Dara shook her head and sat up slowly as Jiyong sat up too, "Ani...that's not what I meant."

 

"If anything happens to you-"

 

"Nohing is going to happen to me", Dara held onto his hands, "Didn't I say you wouldn't let anything happen to me."

 

JIyong looked at her as she smiled warmly at him.

 

"As long as you're here nothing will ever happen to me", Dara smiled as she inched closer to him.

 

"You trust me that much?", JIyong asked.

 

Dara nodded as she leaned her chin on his shoulder, "Will you smile now? Pleaseeeee?"

 

"Smile?", JIyong furrowed his brows, still not in the mood after thinking he nearly lost her.

 

"Ah", Dara pouted, "Mianhe I forgot you don't have any expressions but that one", she poked his cheek.

 

Jiyong shook his head, "And I forgot you can't be quiet-"

 

"WHAT?!", Dara shouted.

 

"Exactly my point", Jiyong pointed out bluntly.

 

 

"what?", Dara whispered this time.

 

Jiyong turned around to smile before straightening expression.

 

"...yah am i really loud?", Dara whispered.

 

JIyong nodded, "Ah hurts my ears sometimes."

 

"YAH!", Dara suddenly covered , "...yah", she whispered, "Aish...even my ex used to say that-"

 

"Mwarago?!", Jiyong's eyes widened.

 

Dara nodded, "All men are the same!"

 

"That b*stard", JIyong gritted his teeth.

 

"Who's the b*stard here?!", Dara mumbled, "You're just like him!"

 

"Wh...what?!", Jiyong asked in disbelief.

 

 

Dara rolled her eyes, "Go, I'm going to sleep", she pushed herself away from him but Jiyong grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him without a word, "what do you want now?"

 

JIyong cleared his throat awkwardly and glanced at her before looing straight ahead, "...Don't talk about that guy in front of me."

 

Dara shook her head, "Wae? Your ego can't handle it?"

 

JIyong blinked slightly in disbelief, "What?!"

 

"It's so obvious", Dara sighed, "You're jealous."

 

JIyong scoffed slightly and gritted his teeth, "Don't misunderstand."

 

"But you are", Dara pointed out, "Everytime I mention him you get all angry!"

 

"When did i do that?!", Jiyong said standing up now.

 

"You're doing it now!", Dara said.

 

 

And they were back to their usual fighting selves. 

 

 

JIyong clenched his teeth together and took a deep breath, "I'm leaving."

 

"Ah wae?", Dara pouted.

 

"Because you keep talking about that ex of yours!", Jiyong muttered through gritted teeth.

 

Dara folded her arms in front of her and huffed, "Fine! Close the door behind you!"

 

"I'm going", Jiyong said nonchalantly as he walked towards the door.

 

 

Dara bit her lip, not wanting him to really leave. Aish why was this namja so serious all the fricking time?! What did he expect? For her not to have boyfriends before him?!! 

 

 

 

 

"Ahh", Dara suddenly grabbed her stomach, "Ahh JIyong!"

 

 

JIyong turned around and saw her clutching her stomach, "Dara!", he ran to her and grabbed her arms, "What's wrong?!"
 

"AHH!", Dara gasped as she held onto his shoulder.

 

 

"Dara!!", Jiyong shouted in panic, "Please please don't Dara...please just breathe, baby please.....what's wrong?"

 

 

Dara suddenly stopped when she noticed how devastated he looked as he worried about her. How he cupped her face with his shaking hands, how he checked he held tightly onto her arms and shook her slightly.

 

"Dara!!", Jiyong asked nervously as he traced her hair back and searched her body with his eyes in panic.

 

 

"...jiyong...i was just joking..."

 

JIyong's eyes flickered up to Dara's.

 

"...mianhe...I was just joking...", Dara whispered in shock still.

 

JIyong's face fell and he released his grip from her arms.

 

"...mianhe...I didn't think you'd....", dara said as she watched him stand up and step backwards from her.

 

JIyong closed his eyes and breathed heavily, walking back until he hit the wall.

 

Dara got off the bed but stood there as she watched him slide down onto the floor. He ran his hair through his hair and close his eyes as he evened his breathing. She just wanted to stop him from leaving, she didn't realise a joke like that would affect him like this.

 

 

"...jiyong.."

 

 

He didn't reply as he sat there, his eyes closed, knee propped up and his arm dangling on it.

 

Dara took a tiny step towards him, "...I didn't...mean to-"

 

 

"That wasn't funny Dara", JIyong sighed.

 

"I know", Dara went to him and kneeled in front of him, "...I'm sorry."

 

Jiyong leaned his head back onto the wall and looked at her.

 

Dara pouted guiltily and mouthed sorry again.

 

 

"Don't ever joke about things like that", JIyong said almost begging.

 

"...mianhe", Dara hung her head low.

 

"That day", Jiyong said, "When you told me you wanted to....", JIyong tightened his jaw, "..you wanted to die"

 

 

Dara's eyes flickered up to meet his.

 

 

"Do you know how much that scared me?", Jiyong asked, "The first time I truly felt scared was when you said that to me."

 

 

JIyong shook his head and closed his eyes, "If..If something happens to you...."

 

 

Dara sat there numbly, realising how much he was hurting because of her.

 

 

 

"...why...do you love me so much?"

 

 

JIyong's eyes opened slowly and turned to look at her.

 

 

"...why?", Dara asked again, "...it's not fair", Dara's vision began to blurr with the tears now, "why do you have to save me everytime, protect me all the time...it's not fair."

 

 

Jiyong continued to look at her, his face slightly frowning when she wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

 

"And there's me", Dara hung her head low, "All I seem to be doing is making everything harder for you..."

 

 

JIyong broke into a small smile and held her hand.

 

Dara sniffled as she kept looking at the floor.

 

"Yah", Jiyong called out to her to look at him but Dara hung her head even lower. JIyong smiled and shook his head, "If you're really sorry look at me."

 

 

Dara quickly looked at him and then back down again.

 

 

JIyong tried to contain his laugh and he pulled her to him. 

 

Dara sat beside him and puffed her cheeks out sadly as she continued to stare at the floor.

 

"You're right, you do make it hard for me", Jiyong said glancing at her quickly.

 

Dara sighed and her shoulders slumped.

 

"Aish" Jiyong ruffled his hair, "Why did I fall for you? It makes no sense"

 

Dara's eyes widened in shock and she looked at him crushed, "Chincha?"

 

JIyong bit his lip trying to keep a straight face and nodded.

 

 

"aaaaahhhhhhhhh", Dara's face suddenly scrunched up and she started to bawl out tears, "See! See! I always trouble you! I knew it!!"

 

Jiyong couldn't hold it anymore and he burst into laughter.

 

 

Dara blinked and pouted, "Is this funny?!!"

 

JIyong flicked her head, "How can you be so stupid?"

 

"Mwarago?!", Dara cried.

 

"Arasso arasso!", JIyong reached for her hands and pulled them towards him, "I was joking Dara."

 

Dara furrowed her brows, "....chincha?"

 

JIyong smiled and nodded.

 

"Ani!", Dara huffed, "IS that something you can joke about?!"

 

"Then why are you talking sh!t about you not doing anything for me?", Jiyong asked.

 

 

 

"Because...that's how I feel....", Dara said seriously, "Even if I tried...I don't think I can ever do what you've done for me."

 

JIyong's face softened, "That's my fault."

 

"How is that your fault Jiyong?", Dara sighed.

 

"Because...I don't tell you how I feel", JIyong's face darkened, "I can't express things properly so maybe that's why you feel like you haven't done anything for me."

 

Dara looked down at how his hands enclosed hers.

 

"You have no idea what you have done for me Dara", he said quietly.

 

Dara's eyes fluttered up to his.

 

"I'm being serious", Jiyong nodded, "I don't say much but trust me when I say in this world...in this life, you have done the most for me."

 

Dara smiled, touched by how hard he was trying to let her know how much she meant to him. She got onto her knees and leaned to kiss him.

 

"I love you", she whispered sweetly before kissing him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tae where's Bom?", TOP asked.

 

"Bom?", Taeyang shrugged.

 

"Oppa she went to the hotel to get some stuff for Dara unnie because Gummy unnie wants her to stay here overnight for some more tests." Minzy said walking to them with cups of coffee.

 

"Alone?", TOP furrowed his brows.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is this him?", Seungri showed the photo of Scar to the nurse.

 

The nurse nodded.

 

"What did he ask about omma?", Cl asked nervously.

 

"He wanted to see her", the nurse said, "But I remember you telling me not to let anyone know she was here so I told him I didn't know who Minyoung was."

 

CL covered her face and sighed heavily.

 

"But he seemed pretty sure that she was here", the nurse said, "And he kept asking about her family and...you."

 

Seungri stiffened and protectively wrapped his arm around her.

 

"Ottoke?", Cl asked him, "He's after me...he's going to use omma against us isn't he?"

 

"Don't worry", Seungri smiled reassuringly at her, "I'll handle it."

 

"How?", CL looked like she was about to cry, "If something happens to omma because of me then...I can't..."

 

"Cl", Seungri whispered, "Remember I'm here...I'll handle it."

 

CL bit her lip and nodded.

 

"I think we need to send her abroad for the operation sooner than planned, that way they won't be able to catch her", Seungri said.

 

CL's lips parted and wanted to protest but she knew this was for the best.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom stepped out of the hotel with Dara's bag and started walking towards the car when she heard someone whistling. Bom stopped and spun around only to find it empty. It was late now and she turned back around to the car once again.

 

 

*whistle*

 

 

Bom froze up.

 

 

*whistle*

 

 

"Who's there?", Bom asked as she turned around.

 

But only silence met her.

 

Suddenly Bom's eyes widened, what if it was the same person that followed her the night TOP found her.  She quickly took the car keys out and fumbled to open the car door.

 

 

*whistle*

 

 

Bom froze and gulped nervously when she heard the whistling a lot closer than before. She slowly turned around and stepped back against the car when she saw a dark figure by a near by tree. 

 

 

 

"Forgotten me already?"

 

 

Bom stood there frozen as Scar revealed himself to her as he stepped out of the darkness. All the memories from the chase came flashing back and she started shaking with fear.

 

 

"It's nice to see you again Park Bom", Scar hissed.

 

 

Bom tried to open the locked door of the car.

 

 

"What's the rush?", Scar flicked out a knife from his pocket.

 

 

Bom's eyes widened at the sight of the knife and she stepped away from the car.

 

 

"We didn't get to finish our little fight last time", Scar inched closer to her as Bom stepped back.

 

 

"...stay away", Bom stuttered.

 

"Where are you other little friends?", Scar asked teasingly.

 

"I said stay away", Bom muttered as she continued to step back.

 

 

"You see I just can't stay away", Scar sighed, "Something about you three keeps me wanting more"

 

Bom scrunched her face in disgust.

 

"So shall we continue from where we left off?", Scar suddenly flung the knife at Bom but Bom ducked just in time.

 

Bom fell onto the floor from the shock and tried to stand up but Scar was too fast and he pushed her down, grabbing her face roughly.

 

"get off!", Bom muttered as she glared at him.

 

"Now where's the fun in that?", Scar smirked as he grabbed the knife.

 

Bom tried to push him off but he held her with his legs.

 

"UGH GET OFF!", Bom screamed as Scar held the knife close to her neck.

 

"Park Bom...what would you do if I...", he leaned in close to her, "killed you tonight?"

 

Bom's eyes widened as she heard him laughing. Bom gritted her teeth and grabbed his arm before biting it.

 

"AHHH YOU B!TCH!",

 

 

Bom shoved him off her and stood up but he grabbed her leg and she fell to the ground again, "AHH!"

 

"You b!tch!", Scar readied to swing the knife when someone suddenly hit him.

 

Bom looked up and she gasped seeing TOP's dad.

 

 

"Argh!", Scar stood up and slashed Mr Choi's arm before he could react.

 

 

"NO!", Bom screamed and kicked Scar back before he could hurt him again.

 

"Aish!", Scar growled ready to attack Bom.

 

 

"Don't you ing dare"

 

 

Scar and Bom turned to where the voice was from and Bom sighed with relief when she saw TOP.

 

TOP stretched his neck to the side and stormed towards Scar and without a pause grabbed his knife off him and slashed his face in the exact place where his scar was.

 

"ARGHHH!", Scar screamed in pain.

 

TOP grabbed his neck with his single hand and pushed him against the tree, "Did CG send you?!"

 

Scar writhed in pain.

 

"DID HE SEND YOU?!!", TOP growled.

 

 

 

 

"Mr Choi!", Bom saw him profusely bleeding from his arm and rushed to him, "Oh god we need to get you to the hospital."

 

 

 

 

"DID HE?", TOP shouted.

 

 

Scar smirked, "No...because everything that needs to be done has already been done."

 

TOP furrowed his brows.

 

 

 

 

"Mr Choi!!", Bom shook him.

 

 

TOP turned to them anxiously and just then Scar kicked TOP off him and ran off.

 

TOP turned to chase him but Bom stopped him.

 

"We need to get you dad to hospital!!", Bom pulled his arm.

 

"Later!" TOP growled as he turned around again.

 

"TOP! He's your dad!!", Bom shouted.

 

 

TOP stopped and sighed when he couldn't see Scar anymore. He turned and glared at his father as he stood up.

 

 

 

"Mr Choi!", Bom ran up to him.

 

 

 

"Stay away from him", TOP muttered.

 

Bom slowly turned to him in disbelief, "top..."

 

 

"I said stay away", TOP muttered again.

 

"But he's hurt-"

 

"BOM!", TOP growled making Bom startle.

 

 

"Mianhe I shouldn't have come here", Mr Choi and turned away.

 

 

"But you're hurt!", Bom exclaimed and ran back to him.

 

 

 

TOP clenched his jaw and stormed towards them and yanked Bom away.

 

"Ah!", Bom stumbled back, "What's wrong with you?!!"

 

"For your own good stay away from that man", TOP muttered.

 

 

"He saved my life!", Bom retorted, "I'm going to help him!"

 

 

"Bom shi", Mr Choi spoke up, "It's ok, I can go to the hospital by myself...I just wanted to..."

 

"But Mr Choi I'll take you-"

 

"Ani it's ok", Mr Choi said and then looked at TOP, "...I...came to say thank you for...helping me last time...Seunghyun-ah."

 

 

TOP clenched his jaw and grabbed Bom's hand before walking back into the hotel leaving Mr Choi wounded outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you not going to let go?!", Bom shouted as TOP dragged her to his apartment, "Your dad!! He's hurt!! TOP!"

 

TOP didn't answer and just shoved her into his apartment before slamming the door shut angrily.

 

"TOP your dad-"

 

"STOP IT!", TOP growled.

 

Bom stepped back slightly.

 

 

"WORRY ABOUT YOUR ING SELF FIRST!", TOP shouted and pointed at her legs.

 

Bom slowly looked down and realised she was bleeding too. She must have cut her knees when she fell down.

 

"If..If I wasn't there!" TOP rubbed his forehead in fustration, "WHAT THE WERE YOU DOING HERE ALONE?! I TOLD YOU TO NOT GO AROUND ALONE!"

 

Bom stood there in shock and slightly scared.

 

TOP stormed towards her, "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING-", he suddenly stopped when he saw Bom flinch and step back.

 

Bom looked at the ground nervously and TOP sighed and cursed inwardly.

 

He took a deep breath.

 

Bom looked up slowly.

 

 

He closed his eyes for a brief moment and controlled himself, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

 

 

Bom looked away obviousy hurt.

 

TOP clenched his jaw and stepped forward to her, "Bom."

 

 

Bom still looked away.

 

 

TOP held her face gently and turned her to face him, Bom slowly looked up at him as he smiled at her apologetically.

 

"I don't like it", Bom said.

 

TOP furrowed his brows.

 

"I don't like it when you shout at me", Bom said.

 

TOP nodded slowly, "mianhe."

 

 

"I hate it, it makes me feel like scared", Bom said looking away angrily, "And I should feel the safest with you!"

 

TOP closed his eyes realising he was in the wrong, "Mianhe...I'm...trying."

 

Bom looked at him and bit her lip.

 

"I promise I won't do it again arasso?", TOP pleaded, "I just...got scared...something happened to you..."

 

 

Bom sighed as her anger left her when she realised how scared he must have been.

 

"I'm sorry I scared you too....", she placed her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Scar stared at the mirror angrily as he wiped the blood off.

 

He then smirked and slowly started to laugh maniacally. He grabbed the basin tightly and looked at his reflection.

 

"They have no clue do they?", he hissed to himself before laughing again, "When they find about Dara...it will all be too late."