24 hour date part 2

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So what's the first thing to do on our non-date?", Seungri asked as he drove.

 

"Um...where do you normally take girls on non-dates?", CL asked playing along.

 

"Don't really take them anywhere", Seungri thought, "Just meet them at the clubs."

 

 

"Ah...", CL nodded and faced the front, "So...you're one of those guys."

 

 

"One of those guys?", Seungri looked at her and then back at the road, "What do you mean one of those guys?!"

 

"You know, those erts that hang around in clubs literally preying on girls with just their eyes-"

 

"WHAT THE! YAH!", Seungri shouted, "ert? Preying?!"

 

 

CL burst into laughter at Seungri reaction, "You do have the face for it."

 

"For what?! Face for what?! A ERT?!", Seungri continued to shouted while CL kept laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara hadn't moved an inch since she got on the bike and she didn't really want to. Her heart was completely split into two, one side telling her this didn't feel right and the other telling her that she was never going to feel this way with anyone else so for the short time she has left with Jiyong just enjoy it.

 

Jiyong abruptly changed lane and Dara instinctively held onto his tighter.

 

Jiyong cursed himself, he was so used to riding his bike alone that he forgot that Dara might get scared. On purpose he slowed down slightly and steadied his bike for her. 

 

Dara should have loosened her hold on his now but her arms weren't listening to her anymore. Instead they stayed where they were and much to her own surprise she gently leaned the side of her head on his lean back and closed her eyes at the comfort.

 

Jiyong titled his head back slightly when dara placed her head on his back and looked down at her hands tightly holding eachother infront of his chest. She was holding so tightly he could see her knuckes going white. Jiyong furrowed his brows, he knew she wasn't scared because he'd slowed down for her so why was she holding onto him like that.

 

Dara took a deep breath, she was savouring every moment of this, later on she could look back and remember that there was a time in her life when she was in love with the most extraordinary man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!...NOOOOO!!", Bom wailed when she'd shown paper and TOP had shown scissors.

 

 

"AHAHAHA! Palli come on!!", TOP tried to pull her arms from behind her back.

 

"NOOOO!!", Bom shook her head, "Pleaseeeee another chance another chance!"

 

"What another chance?! Look at how red my arms are because of you! You're getting it!", TOP showed her his red and bruised arms.

 

 

After lunch they'd somehow ended up playing rock paper scissors to decide who would wash the dishes but it turned out into a if you lose you get hit game instead. To be honest Bom was happy to spend her last day with TOP like this, just the two of them without no one around. She didn't care if they weren't on some meaningful date, them having the time together was enough.  Besides, it was easier to forget everything if it was just him and her.

 

 

 

"Ah chincha! But I'm a girl!", Bom wailed as she slowly brought her arm out.

 

"What girl! You hit like a namja!", TOP retorted as he grabbed her arm.

 

 

"Ah I hate you!", Bom cringed as she closed her eyes.

 

 

"1...2...", TOP teased bending his fingers ready to hit her arm.

 

 

"Ahh! Hurry up if you're going to!", Bom leaned back scared.

 

"1...2...3!!", TOP pulled his hand back ready to hit.

 

"AHHHHH!", Bom screamed with her eyes shut but instead of getting hit she felt TOP's lips on her cheek. she shot open her eyes and turned to look at him in shock but TOP just gave her a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bike suddenly stopped in a park she'd never been before. She slowly lifted her head off Jiyong's back and Jiyong turned to look at her, Dara caught his gaze and quickly looked away.

 

 

"Where...are we?", she asked trying not to sound nervous as she got off the bike and looked around

 

Jiyong got off too and walked up to Dara who was now walking up to the lake in the middle of the park.

 

 

"Wah...it's so pretty here", Dara smiled and took a breath of fresh air, "Are we outside Seoul?" 

 

"Yeah", JIyong said quietly.

 

 

Dara noticed something off in his voice and turned to look at him. He was staring across the lake deep in his own thoughts. Dara turned back to the lake and looked around, this was a strange place to bring her. There was hardly anyone about and something in Jiyong's expression made this place look sad as beautiful as it was.

 

 

"This is the place I began my life", Jiyong slowly said still staring at the lake.

 

"Began your life?", Dara asked confused.

 

 

Jiyong looked at the floor before looking at her, "This is where YG found me."

 

 

Dara's face fell when she realised what he was talking about. She couldn't help but let her eyes wander on the ground around her. Somewhere here was where JIyong was tragically separated from his mother. She looked back up at him her eyes full of concern and hurt for him.

 

 

 

Jiyong saw that in her eyes and shook his head, "Don't...don't look at me like that."

 

"Like what?", Dara asked still looking sadly up at him.

 

"I didn't bring you here to make you feel sorry for me", Jiyong said as he faced her, "I came here because this is the only way I can explain to you."

 

"Explain?", Dara waited.

 

 

Jiyong took a deep breath and looked at her straight in the eyes, "That very moment when YG found me is when my life as Jiyong ended and GD began. I've grown up in a world where having no family, no trust, no protection is normal...do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

 

Dara slowly shook her head.

 

 

Jiyong sighed and tried to say something but stopped to think again, "What I'm trying to say is I know nothing but what I've learnt from being in YG. I didn't get to do things that normal kids do. I don't know how to be fun, I don't know what it's like to have a family, or to depend on someone other than my members, I don't know how...to be nice is what I'm trying to say..."

 

Dara smiled slightly at the last comment.

 

 

 

JIyong rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "I know I promised to show you that we're not a mistake...but to tell you the truth I don't have a clue how to do that."

 

 

Dara looked at Jiyong being like this for the first time and she didn't know what to do either. She realised why he brought her here, he was trying to tell her why he ended up the way he was. That he wanted to be a good person but circumstances in his life made him take a darker more dangerous path. Dara felt like he was almost reaching out to her to help him, to be patient with him and wait for him to change because he could, for her he would. 

 

Without any other thought, she stepped forward a little closer to him and smiled brightly at him.

 

JIyong looked down at her puzzled, last night and this morning she was acting like she didn't want to be anywhere near him so why was she suddenly smiling at him.

 

Little did he know that she was going to give him one last gift, a chance to relive his childhood. She felt it was the first and last good thing she could do for him.

 

 

"You don't have to do anything", Dara said smiling sweetly at him, "Just follow my lead ok?"

 

JIyong blinked slightly but nodded all the same.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[MUSIC FOR THE REST OF THE CHAPTER: I NEED YOU BY HUK GAK]

 

 

 

 

"My lady", Seungri teased and pulled the chair for CL. He'd brought her some fancy restaurant in Seoul she'd never been too, but she wasn't complaining as long as she got to eat she was starving!

 

 

CL covered her face as the waiter giggled at Seungri, she sat down and shook her head in embarassment.

 

Seungri went to sit in his chair too and laughed at CL's red face.

 

 

"Mr Lee will you like to have the usual wine or would you like to try the chef's special today?", the waiter politely asked Seungri.

 

 

"Wait", CL interrupted, "Does he come here often?", she asked the waiter.

 

Before Seungri could stop the waiter from saying anything, the waiter nodded to CL, "Neh ma'am Mr Lee comes here often."

 

 

"Ah is that so", CL raised her brows at Seungri as he hid his face behind the menu, she then turned back to the waiter, "The girls he must come with must love this place."

 

"Oh I don't know about that ma'am", the waiter said sincerely not realising the hot mess he was creating for Seungri, "It's always a different lady so I wouldn't be able to tell you if they liked the place, although they usually look like they're having a good time."

 

 

Seungri face palmed himself and then just when CL gave him the evils he shook his head innocently as if to say it's not him.

 

 

"They're always very pretty-"

 

"Ok! Enough!" Seungri stopped the waiter, "Just get the usual!"

 

"Neh Mr Lee", the waiter bowed to them both and left.

 

 

 

"Wah!", Cl leaned back on the chair and crossed her arms across her chest, "I cannot believe you would bring me to the same place you bring those girls?!"

 

"Ani", Seungri leaned forward, "It's not that I bring them-"

 

"Let me guess they just happen to be here and you being the ever so nice gentlemen ask them to join you for dinner?", CL asked not impressed.

 

"Something like that?", Seungri smiled apologetically.

 

CL rolled her eyes.

 

"Ok ok to tell you the truth", Seungri started, "I did use to come here often but that was before you."

 

CL startled slightly, "Before me?"

 

"Yeah", Seungri said bluntly, "Those girls were just to pass time but now that I have you to annoy I don't need anyone else."

 

"Aish!", Cl smiled and threw her napkin at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on sit down!", Dara waved Jiyong to come and sit next to her. She turned back and started taking her shoes off.

 

 

"Are...we really going to do this here?", Jiyong leaned in slightly and asked as he looked at people passing by in the busy street.

 

"Mm", Dara nodded and pulled him to sit down beside her.

 

"I don't feel comfortable-"

 

"Jiyong!", Dara furrowed her brows, "Didn't we agree to do what I wanted today?"

 

"Yeah but this is a bit...", JIyong looked apologetically at the ajhumma in front of him waiting for him to take his shoes off.

 

"Mianhe, he's a bit shy", Dara nodded to the two ajhumma sitting in front of them.

 

"It's always the men isn't it" the ajhumma in front of Dara said as she took Dara's foot and started massaging it.

 

 

"Omo! Ajhumma that feels so goood! Jiyong come on palli!", Dara nudged Jiyong to hurry up.

 

 

"Aish", Jiyong grumbled as he took his shoes and socks off. He slowly placed his foot in front of the ajhumma apologetically.

 

 

"Aigoo there's nothing to be shy you're young enough to be my son", th ajhumma teased and dara laughed along while JIyong looked as stiff as a log.

 

 

 

"Why are we doing this?", JIyong asked Dara again as he tried to hide his face.

 

"Hm?", Dara turned to Jiyong, she had been too busy chatting away to the ajhumma.

 

 

"Why do we have to do this?", JIyong asked again.

 

"Ah...apparently when a baby is born you need to massage thier feet and legs so that they grow up to be really tall", Dara replied brightly.

 

Jiyong looked at her confused still not understanding what she meant.

 

 

"Isn't that right ajhumma?", she asked the two ajhummas massaging their feet.

 

"Yes, you have to, it's tradition" the first ajhumma nodded.

 

"But saying that I massaged my son's feet until he was nearly 6 months and he's as short as a girl. Didn't even reach 160 cm", the second ajhumma shook her head, she then turned to Jiyong, "Your omma must have massaged your feet that's why you're tall and handsome aigoo."

 

 

Dara froze up not knowing if she should say something.

 

 

"No she didn't", Jiyong said looking at his feet.

 

"Oh", the ajhummas looked at each other awkwardly.

 

 

"Aha..ha", Dara laughed trying to break the tension, "That's why I brought him here today, I think he stilll has the potential to grow a few more inches."

 

 "Dara?" JIyong said warningly

 

 

Dara looked at him quickly and then turned away just as quickly looking at her hands, "....you said...you didn't get to do things other kids did....so", she looked up at him with her big eyes, "...I want you to do everything you missed out on."

 

JIyong stared at Dara a moment too long. How could she be full of surprises like this?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm telling you it works", Bom pulled TOP off the sofa.

 

"I'm sure it does but why do I need to do it?", TOP asked sitting back on the sofa.

 

"Because you need to tone up!", Bom put her hands on her hips.

 

"I NEED TO TONE UP?!", TOP asked gobsmacked, well come to think of it she hadn't really seen his body.

 

 

"Yes!", Bom pulled him up again, "Right spread your legs like this", she hit his thighs.

 

"This is ridiculous!", TOP sighed.

 

"Arms up!", Bom put her hands up and waited for him to do the same.

 

"Are we really doing this?", TOP asked with raised brows.

 

Bom started to pout and look at him sadly.

 

"Oh don't do the puppy eyes", TOP whined.

 

"Please", Bom fluttered her eyelashes in the last attempt.

 

"Araso!", TOP said gruffily before putting his hands up.

 

 

"Ok and bend to the left", Bom demonstrated and TOP followed, "Now the other side"

 

TOP closed his eyes and shook his head but still followed.

 

 

"Ok now star jumps!", Bom started doing star jumps while TOP stared at her with the biggest 'you've got to be joking' face.

 

 

"Ahhh", Bom wiggled in annoyance at him as TOP sat back down on the sofa, "Yah! Come on you fatty!", she grabbed his hand.

 

 

"Fatty?!", TOP gasped.

 

 

"Aish come on!", she tried to pull him up.

 

"Right that's it", he then grabbed her hand instead and pulled her down so she came crashing down on him.

 

 

Bom froze up at the closeness between them but TOP still had a hold of her hands and she couldn't get up.

 

TOP looked at her irresistable face forgetting they were in a comprimising position.

 

Bom bit her lip and looked away slightly feeling his gaze on.

 

 

"You know I have a better way of toning up", TOP smiled.

 

"Neh?", Bom asked but before she could get up TOP somehow managed to turn them around so she was lying down on the sofa and he was on top of her.

 

"Want to give it a try?", TOP teased huskily.

 

"..n..neh?", Bom stuttered, her mind unable to understand the situation. He was too damn close, too dam hot for her to even think straight right now.

 

"I said do you want to give it a try?", TOP whispered into her ears.

 

Bom's eyes widened finally understanding, "OMO!!", she screamed and pushed him off her.

 

"Ow", TOP fell on his back on the floor.

 

"OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO!", Bom started hitting him crazily with the cushion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on!", Dara held JIyong's hand and pulled him along the busy street market.

 

JIyong put his other hand in his pocket and casually let Dara pull him along, after all he had no idea what this girl was planning and even if he didn't want to do it she'd force him to do it anyway so what was the point of worrying.

 

 

"Ok!", Dara found what she was looking for and spun back around to face Jiyong, "Close your eyes!"

 

JIyong sighed but still did it.

 

 

"No peeping", Dara warned before turning back to the little street stall, after a moment she turned back to JIyong, "OK you can open your eyes now."

 

 

JIyong opened them and warily looked at Dara.

 

 

 

"I want you to choose one of these items, the first one that pops into your head ok", she pulled him to stand in front of the stall.

 

There on the table were 5 items, a stethoscope (doctor), a pen (writer), an airplane (pilot), a microphone(singer) and a coin (wealthy).

 

"Why?", Jiyong asked.

 

 

"On your first birthday you're made to chose one of these items and it's meant to predict what career you'll have when you're older", Dara told him excitedly.

 

"But I am older-"

 

"Just do it", Dara said sternly.

 

 

JIyong turned back to the objects and scrunched his face not really interested in any of them, he looked up slightly and caught sight of a toy knife, he smiled and casually pointed to it.

 

"What did you choose?", Dara asked excitedly until she saw what he was pointing at.

 

 

JIyong reached for it and shook it in front of her, "This."

 

"Nope!", Dara grabbed the knife and hid it behind her back.

 

"What? I chose that, what does it mean?", Jiyong asked trying to get the knife from behind her back. The knife obviously meant he'd be in a dangerous job and Dara didn't want that for him.

 

 

"No...chose something else, I don't like it!", Dara said leaning back struggling to keep the knife out of his sight, "NO choose something else-HAWH!", he suddenly kissed her on the lips, she froze up giving JIyong a chance to get the knife.

 

"Got it", he smiled like a kid before turning around to find Dara still frozen. 

 

 

She finally blinked and touched her lips in shock.

 

 

"What's with that look?", Jiyong asked, "It's not like we haven't kissed before."

 

"YAH!", Dara hit him, "You're doing it again!"

 

"What?", Jiyong rubbed his arm where she hit him.

 

"Making it sound like we....you know....?", Dara hissed looked apologetically at the storekeeper.

 

"Oh", Jiyong nodded, "You mean SLEPT together?"

 

The store ajhussi coughed awkwardly.

 

 

Dara's face turned tomato red as she glared at JIyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my goodness you must be drunk if you're actually asking me that?!", CL laughed.

 

"Come on you find me attractive just admit it", Seungri grinned.

 

"You're out of your mind!", CL shook her head before turning to her food again.

 

"Don't deny it...don't fight it", Seungri teased.

 

"I'll fight you in a minute", CL muttered.

 

 

"Fine if you're shy to admit it first I'll say do it", Seungri sat up, "Miss Lee Chaerin, I think you're pretty! REALLY PRETTY!"

 

CL stared at him gobsmacked, she turned around and mouthed sorry to the other customers.

 

"Now your turn", Seungri smiled.

 

"Over my dead body", Cl muttered again taking another sip.

 

"Well we're not leaving until you admit it", Seungri shrugged.

 

"What is it with you and just always pestering me?", CL shook her head, "I don't think I've ever met a guy like you in my life!"

 

"Ooh is this how you're starting your confession?", Seungri wiggled his brows at her.

 

CL face palmed herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIyong sat on one of the swings of a park waiting for Dara who had run off a moment ago to get something. He kicked the ground gently and looked around the playground. It was full of mothers and children running around, a sad smile crept onto his lips as he watched them.

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo!"

 

Jiyong turned to find Dara sitting on the swing opposite to him, she then started peeling a red packet and gave it JIyong.

 

 

"What is it?", Jiyong asked.

 

"What is it?! WHAT IS IT?!", Dara blinked at him, "Stop joking with me!"

 

 

But Jiyong just looked back at her blankly.

 

 

"It's a chocopie!", Dara waved it in front of him, "A chocopie Jiyong!!"

 

"Ok...", he took the so called chocopie from her.

 

"When I was 5, this right here", she raised her chocopie up in the air as if it would suddenly start raining glitter and gold, "was the most important thing in my life."

 

JIyong raised a brow and looked at her as if she was weird.

 

 

"Just try it", Dara blinked at him expectantly.

 

 

Jiyong casaully took a bite and chewed...chewed and swallowed, then took another bite without saying anything.

 

"Well? How is it?", Dara asked waiting.

 

"It's ok", JIyong shrugged taking another bite of it.

 

 Dara abruptly stood up, she stared at him and then shook her head and started to walk away.

 

 

"Yah", Jiyong grabbed her hand, "What's wrong?!"

 

 

Dara turned around with a devastated look on her face, "How...how can a chocopie be just ok?!"

 

 

Jiyong furrowed his brows in confusion and then burst into laughter.

 

 

"Are you laughing?!!", Dara exclaimed and she walked away again.

 

 

"Yah wait up!", Jiyong ran in front of her, "Arasso arasso, I'm sorry...it's good."

 

"Good?", Dara pouted disappointed.

 

 

"Ok, really really good, happy?", Jiyong leaned in to look at her face.

 

Dara finally broke into a smile and nodded.

 

JIyong took another bite of the chocopie, "So what's next?"

 

Dara beamed at him happily, he was finally starting to enjoy himself. If she could give him just one happy memory from today then she would have achieved what she was trying to do for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO!! HOW IS EVERYONE DOING?! 

 

I THOUGHT ONE CHAPTER WOULD BE ENOUGH FOR THEIR DATES BUT I WAS SO SO WRONG, THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH WRITING ABOUT THREE MAIN COUPLES IN ONE FIC AIGOO. 

 

I'M SORRY THE CHAPTER KINDA JUST STOPS RANDOMLY BUT I'LL CONTINUE THE DATE ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER WHEN I NEXT UPDATE WHICH WILL BE TOMORROW. 

(ALSO THE BABY TRADITIONS ABOUT FEET MASSAGES AND THE OBJECT CHOOSING ARE ACTUAL KOREAN TRADITIONS)

 

HOPE YOU'RE ALL ENJOYING THEIR CUTE MOMENTS SO FAR.

AND ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING AND UPVOTING. THE OTHER DAY I WANTED TO READ SOME DARAGON FICS SO I SEARCHED FOR THE MOST VOTED ONES TO READ AND OMG UNERCOVER LOVE AND FATE VS HATE ARE IN THE TOP 10 MOST VOTED DARAGON FICS IN AFF. THAT WAS JUST AMAZING TO FIND AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVE GIVEN MY HUMBLE STORIES SO MUCH LOVE. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!

 

SO UNTIL THE UPDATE BYEEE

 

XX