What Happened To Us? (STORY )

JiSeung Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Jiyeon is walking through,” Sohyun announced.

“Push her, I dare you,” Gayoon told Jihyun.

Jihyun pretend to accidently move back from where she was standing, which lead to Jiyeon getting pushed over.Jiyeon ended up falling onto the ground hands first then knees. Her face nearly crashed with the floor but was merely saved by her fast reaction hands. Jiyeon was a lonely girl, she didn’t like friends. She had a fear of both friends and socialising.

“Oh look how pathetic she looks,” Hyuna smirked.

“Look at the way she pleads for help,” Sohyun added in.

“She is just so weak, thinking she could overtake us,” Gayoon scoffed.

“Don’t even think about it,” Hyuna threw a water bottle at Jiyeon.

“No one will help you,” Jihyun chuckled evilly and threw a piece of bread at her.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Seungho butted in and pushed the girls aside.

“How are you oppa?” Hyuna smiled

“Look at you, pretending now?,” Seungho glanced and Jiyeon and picked her up.

“Oh look at how cute that looks,” Jihyun sarcastically remarked.

“Oppa, why are you helping her?” asked Hyuna.

“Move,” Seungho pushed Hyuna aside.

Seungho carried Jiyeon to the nurses’ office so that the nurse could disinfect and clean up her cuts.  Jiyeon was placed in the bed, where the nurse was quickly disinfecting her cuts.  Seungho sat aside and watched Jiyeon.

“Hey,” whispered Seungho.

“Thank you,” Jiyeon thanked him and got out of the bed.

“Wait… wait where are you going?” asked Seungho.

“Back to class,” Jiyeon replied and walked towards the door.

“Why didn’t you step up for yourself?” asked Seungho.

“What’s the point?” Jiyeon asked him.

“You are being bullied,” Seungho whispered.

“It’s okay really, next time just leave me there,” Jiyeon twisted the door handle and step foot outside the nurses’ office.

“I will help you, let’s be friends, whatever happens I will be there for you,” smiled Seungho.

“Don’t lie, you don’t even know me,” Jiyeon shook her head.

“I’m serious, I’m not going to let you get bullied ever again,” Seungho looked at her.

“You sure you promise?” asked Jiyeon.

“Trust me okay?” smiled Seungho.

A WEEK LATER~

Amazingly Seungho and Jiyeon are close now. They are like two peas in a pod, everything was done together. To the point where people thought they were going on out but that wasn’t the case. Even though Jiyeon had Seungho by her side, there were still times where Jiyeon was a bit down. She grew up lonely and being bullied. The thought will never leave her head.

JIYEON’S POV:

I smiled. I acted. I laugh. I play. I cried. I ate. I slept. Really that was all to my life until I meet…I meet a boy by the name of Seungho. He was different he made me feel special. He comforted me in times when I was down... but the thing was how long will he stay by my side?

I hated life, I just hated my life. I don’t know there was something about life I didn’t like. My parents put me down for who I am. Siblings? I have none. It’s just me in this lonely complicated life of mine.  It was the same routine, today’s routine was to eat, go school, come back, do homework, and eat shower and sleep. That’s all to it isn’t it?

I arrived at school with my two sore feet. I loved walking it allowed to me think, but when I think sometimes things go wrong. Like you know? People over think and nothing end up the way you want it to but I’m positive... well I should be positive. He was there again, waiting for me at the gate. I felt his eyes examining me like I was a new phone on display.

SEUNGHO’S POV:

I saw her. She was inching closer and closer to the school grounds. I examined her and once again I could tell something was wrong. I wanted to run up to her and tell her everything is going to be okay but from all our talk I knew she wasn’t a positive person. It was hard telling her that life is a lot better than she thinks it is.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

“Nothing’s wrong,” she smiled.

That’s how she would respond. All the time every time, like I know that fact that girl says that to hide things, but does she not trust me?

“What’s wrong?” I asked her once again.

“Everything, I’m sick and tired of everything,” she told me.

Here she goes again. Once in a while she feels like this. She feels like she’s not worth it. It is like she can’t see the light at all, her world is so dark that the lights that once illuminated was all burnt and buried away.

That’s how Jiyeon and Seungho started off the day. Seungho always asked her about her day; it was the only way that Seungho could help Jiyeon. It was another way they could communicate. It was also another way to just help Jiyeon. He was the only star in her world.

                                                                           -------

PRESENT DAY -  FEW MONTHS AFTER ~

Everyone hated the fact that Seungho stuck around Jiyeon. Jiyeon she was weak, and when a person is weak everyone feels that the person deserves to be bullied, but having Seungho by her side no one can do that. Actually there was an incident, an incident that left Jiyeon with a scar along her arm. It never disappeared really; it’s still there, still not fading and still as ugly as ever.

However Jiyeon, she thought a lot. A lot just about life in general and sometimes wondered why and if and what if. Today was just one of those days were Jiyeon couldn’t help but think and keep quiet. That was her usual self actually but today was an exception; her emotions were on the verge of pouring out of her. They just, they couldn’t be kept any longer. The tap that held everything together was coming loose.

JIYEON’S POV:

I feel so insecure with myself. I hate this about me, I hate that about me. I never will really like the way I am. It’s hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter