The Window Seat (Story)

JiSeung Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the picture was adorable so like i had to make it the main image. like you know "she breath taking" like the title. i dont know LOL ANYWAYS TO THE STORY  GA JA. wait . before that after having sad endings i opted for a happy one this time. It isnt really happy but it does have a happier mood and tone to it compared to the others *nodsnods* 8) the story is kinda long but it makes up for my absence right? ;;

NOW WE GO TO THE STORY C:

                        _______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

SEUNGHO’S POV;

It was always the same seat, the window seat at this café.  For her it was the same path every day. I didn’t know where she was coming from or why she took this path.  All I knew was that she was breath taking.   No one knew this habit of mine, I felt like a stalker. But I didn’t stalk her I just knew that this was the path she took to wherever her stop was.

It all started one day when I was gloomy, gloomy from the load of essays the professors had thrown at me. I decided a hot chocolate might clam me down along with the window seat. And that was when it struck me. The girl with the long, flowy, chestnut brown hair.

Her side profile in my definition, my world was perfection.  Her nose was the perfect straight. The bone was perfect itself, it didn’t have a lump of any sort, no sign of a broken nose, no sign of plastic surgery. Her eyes were the right shape as well, they were unique and special in their own way. They weren’t exactly round but they weren’t exactly oval. It drooped to a perfect eye shape. Her lips too. They were the perfect colour, perfect shape. Not to forget her skin. It wasn’t ghostly white, nor was it a dull white. It had the perfect brightness, the perfect glow. It didn’t make her shine like an angel because that would be cliché but it made her stand out from the rest of the girls around here. 

It may sound cliché seeing a perfect girl when you don’t even really know that person but still. I’m just going to think of it was the girl as the idol and me as a fan. It wasn’t that bad honestly. Maybe I was being delusional with myself. Today was the fifteen day of me sitting in this chair. I came so many days in a row that the waiters and waitress would call me a regular. They didn’t know the exact reason but it wouldn’t matter to them anyways.  Today was different, she entered the store. She entered the store may I repeat. I glanced at her once and she gave me a small, shy smile and oh gosh. If I was her boyfriend I would have made a fit for smiling at some stranger. But she was smiling to me. My heart was going to go pop like a balloon with too much helium.

I heard her heels cluck against the floorboards. Her chair made a slight sound when she moved it backwards. It made a slight sound when she pulled it back in.

“Hey Jiyeon,” a guy smiled at her.

Her name was Jiyeon. I knew her name after fifteen days.

“Why did you call me out?” I heard her voice. It was music for my ears. She was really breath taking.

“Let’s just break up,” the guy shrugged his shoulders.

“Oh, so you finally realised your mistake?” Jiyeon scoffed. “After all this time, after having no communication with each other because apparently we were “busy”, this is how you solve it?”

“Hey it wasn’t my fault,” the guy scoffed.

“You talked to other girls,” Jiyeon spoke quietly.

“I was getting tired of you,” the guy smirked.

“God, you are such a jerk,” I heard her chair move backwards and a slap. It sounded like it hurt but a slap should hurt right?

And then on the sixteenth day she stopped. She stopped using the same path. She just stopped altogether and that moment I think I am in love. I feel for her unknowingly. It was cliché. I believe my love story was cliché afterall. Sighing I stood up and walked out of the door. Head down, shoulders slouched.  I missed my moment with her, Jiyeon. Maybe it was a sign that I didn’t have enough courage to love.

 

JIYEON’S POV;

I took the same path every day from uni to home. There was this one boy though. He always sat at the window, drinking a hot coffee or was it a hot chocolate. I don’t know but he looked like a regular. However after that incident he was never there again. It felt weird that he wasn’t there, he was like a protector a guardian. It felt right that he was there at the window. It may sound strange and stalker like but it did feel comfortable. It was like he was there to make sure I took the same pathway to uni.  It was also like to make sure I arrived home safely even though I surely knew he wouldn’t have known. Still it felt nice to have an extra eye making sure I was safe.

He sat at this spot for fifteen days I think. I’m not too sure how many days, but it was about two weeks.  Is it funny that it seems like we have traded spots? Now I’m sitting here today was only my first. After stepping into this café for the breakup it felt cosy and like home.  Every day after school I would enter and buy a cup of latte. Varying the latte type depending on the day and my mood.

After a week of sitting at the window seat, I was sure he wasn’t come back. I was sure that he given up this spot. With the warm cup of latte in my hand I gazed out of the window.  I saw a guy walking holding hands with a girl. He looked familiar. As he walked closer, my eyes adjusted to the figure. I realise it was my ex being the boyfriend I knew for a different girl.  She was someone I knew, the girl that had followed closely with my relationship with my ex.

She was the definition of a stalker. She knew every detail about our relationship. My boyfriend had called her his “best friend”. I knew otherwise however. Using up the word best friend to cover up everything. Amazingly I should be sober right now. Crying over my boyfriend who had recently broke up with me. But I didn’t feel bad, I felt good like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

He wasn’t the right one from the start. Our relationship started off horrible. Looking back I must have been drunk when I said yes to him, I don’t know. Maybe. Maybe not. Mostly like I had been on some sort of yes pill that made me say yes to him. Looking at him now makes me puke, the way he looks at you and the way he talks. I heard the bell jingle indicating a customer and boy was I in the wrong spot.

I saw a smirked and then he was all eww was what I could say. I didn’t care less about what he did infront of me. It didn’t affect me anymore. What affected me was the fact that this boy who sat in the same spot for two weeks maybe longer disappeared.  I wanted to start a conversation with him but it didn’t work out for me.

Maybe in the end I wasn’t supposed to fall in love with someone. Maybe I wasn’t to love anyone at all in the first place. Love wasn’t mean to be for me forever even eternity probably.  Let’s live this e lonely life that isn’t really lonely. I don’t know what I’m saying right now. But I really hated myself for not talking to the boy. The first word spoken was a smile that didn’t even start off a proper friendship. Oh boy.  Maybe it wasn’t love; maybe I just wasn’t really good with boys. That’s probably the answer to all of this.   I sat here for two weeks exactly. Maybe one more day before the exams wouldn’t hurt. I pushed the chair back giving myself enough space to walk out and left.

 

SEUNGHO’S POV;

After fifteen days of hot chocolate, I was growing fat. I didn’t know how else to put it but I was indeed growing fat. My routine before had included exercising throughout the hard to jumble routine of life but I managed and now it was different. For the past two weeks (so it was the thirtieth day) I wasn’t able to exercise. This resulted with a bit of flab on my stomach area.

So instead of occupying the window seat I opted for the gym to get my lovely abs back. Well it wasn’t the perfect six pack every girl dreamed of seeing but it was good enough.  So here I am exercising and working hard for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter