The Dare (Story PART 1. - it is quite long tbh. author is sorry . read the a/n at the end ;;)

JiSeung Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was a quiet girl. A girl that wandered the school grounds alone , a girl that couldn’t socialise with the rest of the grade. She was simply to out of life to even care. However her grades remained the same with friends or without friends she was the brain of the school. She was smart in a ways no one could understand. She simply knew every answer to the question thrown at her.  Everyone will always have something missing, not everyone can be perfect nor can they have everything.

JIYEON’S POV:
“Great, today is another day, another torture,” I mumbled to myself.

I groaned at the thought of getting out of bed, it was such a pain to get out of bed every morning. I really if I could sleep forever and ever which would be the best. However the nightmares through my sleep are as daunting as reality itself.

I walked to school bludging, always getting there at 9:00 sharp just in time for school. There was no point going early, I had no friends. No one to talk to at all. I entered class and knew the treatment I was preparing myself for. Everyone was in there own world. I walked to my place the corner of the room. The quiet neglected place of the room.

I opened up my book and realised the teacher hasn’t arrived yet. Maybe he was late today. Maybe he just didn’t turn up, but we were the bunch of smartest students in the grade.

SEUNGHO’S POV;

The sun was shining and I was already up and ready. I loved the thought of the school, I never really liked learning but the friends I get to see every day. Even if they go nuts on certain days, friends are still friends.

School was fun, I felt like skipping and running and going wild but then I had to contain myself. It would be utterly disturbing and weird to see a guy skip. Especially a guy that is adored by so many girls. Sadly none of my friends were in the same class as me. Class was a bludge actually, the teacher was being lazy to teach so I bludged as well.

(A/N; I skipped the normal being in class, listening to teacher, taking notes, I got lazy so excuse me xD, but if you have read my jiseung story you would probably know how I write school scenes HAHA)

The bell rang for recess which meant fun for the guys. However today was a boring day, school wasn’t exciting and these boys Hyunwoo, Seungho, Minho and Soohyun were known as the guys you don’t mess with. All their grades made it even more surprising so no one had dare to question them, everyone went with the flow.

“Im bored,” Hyunwoo pouted. “let’s play truth or dare.”

"Let's play truth or dare," smiled Soohyun.

"I'm up for it," smiled Seungho."Me tooo, me tooooo," Hyun Woo chimed in." Don't forget me," grinned Minho." Spin the bottle," Hyunwoo scrunched up his face.

"The bottles, spinning and it lands on..... Seunghooo," Minho looked at Seungho.

"truth or dare?" asked Soohyun.

"A dare is always more fun," smirked Seungho.

"I dare you to.. date Jiyeon," smirked Soohyun.

"..P-park Jiyeon.." Hyunwoo and Minho stuttered.

"but Park Jiyeon..." Seungho's happy face was instantly turned into a frown.

SEUNGHO’S POV;

Out of everyone why did it have to be Park Jiyeon. She was the cold heart of the grade, the cold heart of the school as well.

“Hey Jiyeon,” I walked up to her and tried to talk to her but I received a cold glare and no response.  Honestly that happened for a whole 2 weeks. How the heck did that girl managed to ignore people so well?  My friends were telling me that time was ticking away and the punishment was around the corner but knowing me I would never lose hope. 

This time I couldn’t hold it anymore, I saw Jiyeon and grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her away from the rest of the crowd.

“Can you stop please?” she asked me.

“Not unless you do me a favour,” I smirked.

“What?” she asked with no emotion.

“Go out with me,” I smirked but evilly this time.

JIYEON'S POV;

Is this guy doing pranks now? He annoyed the heck out of me for the past 2 weeks. No one ever paid attention to me. NO ONE , I would like to add emphasis and repeat that word. And now all of a sudden he is asking me to go out with him? Heck what is wrong with human beings.

“No,” I turned around and was pulled back roughly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter