I Only Like Oppa...

Scandals in Love and Music

 

I woke up and checked the time on my phone, a little before I was suppose to meet him, I quickly put on some clothes and got washed up. I looked at my phone once more and then went to the window to look out onto the fire escape. He was sat there with his large headphones on nodding to music. I smile and open the window climbing out... 'Oppa...' I say quietly, hoping not to wake up Nana. 
 
He looks over to me now stood on the escape, no make-up, no glamourous stage outfits, like regular people we greet each other. 'Morning, the sun hasnt rose yet...' He pointed to the beautiful purple sky that was begining to brighten. 
 
I nod. 'You're right.' He grabs my hands and pulls me closer. 'Did anyone notice you leaving?' I ask, i dont know why but our confession and this meeting has kept secret, from everyone. 
 
'Eunkwang-ie hyung was already up, but I told him I was going to listen to music and get inspiration for the song writing...' He smiles. 'Are we going to stay a secret?' 
 
I think about it, honestly I wanted to ask that too. 'I dont know, maybe until the scandal is gone...' 
 
'I agree with that, the CEO probably thinks your with Ilhoon, so maybe we should just keep it between us until the news articles dissapear.' He leans his forehead on mine. 'I've wanted to be like this with you for so long...' 
 
I smile and move to hug him, leading my head on his shoulder and putting my arms around his waist. His arms naturally move to my back too it didnt even matter that we were in the cold february weather, his warmth... there are no words, his muscles were tensed against my shoulders. 'I wanted it too.'
 
.....
 
Practice came around and soon I was emersed in my dance moves making sure I ace everything before our comeback. The music gets turned off and I see Nana looking out the door. 'Where did you go this morning, that's right I wasnt asleep. Fooled ya!' 
 
I grabbed her and pulled her away from the open door. 'Stop it, dont speak so loud.' 
 
'Where were you? There's no secrets between us! I dont like that your sneaking around.' She said pouting at me. 
 
I poked her cheek and shook my head. 'Look dont say anything but yesterday, Hyunsik oppa told me he liked me.'
 
'Omo your dating Hyunsik oppa!!! What did he say, did he kiss you?' 
 
I smiled... 'We're not dating, just seeing each other... and seeing where it will go. He said he was jealous of Ilhoon and on the forehead.'
 
'What about Ilhoon?' She said tilting her head. 
 
I look at her like she's crazy. 'What about him?' I laugh. 
 
'Oh... nothing dont worry.' We hear clutter in the hallway and start rehearsing again. 
 
'Our little hoobae's rehearsing for their comeback next month.' It was Minhyuk and Eunkwang with thier personal camera for MTV's Diary. 'Girls come here and greet the viewers.' 
 
We move towards them and bow making our signature back to back cute pose. 'Hello, we're Daina!' Making peace signs to the camera. 
 
Eunkwang put his arm around me whilst Minhyuk filmed us. 'So Daisy tell us about your recent scandal?' 
 
'Ah seriously...' I say agitated. 'We arent dating.' I say to the camera. 
 
Minhyuk turns the camera on himself. 'Of course, our little Daisy and Nana are too young and cute to date yet, right?' He turns it back and Nana's laughing. Mentally I'm killing her slowly. 
 
'You're right, WE are too young to think about dating when we only debuted last year, right unnie!' She looks to me and I nod. 
 
'Of course.' Then I try to change the subject a little. 'Shouldnt you guys be preparing for your album?' 
 
They pout and move so the camera captures them both pouting. 'We... just wanted to show our viewers something a little different for a change, they must be bored of seeing our recording studio.' 
 
'Really, then watch our comeback well and buy our album!' Nana says cutely winking behind them.
 
I sort of remove myself from the room swiftly to get a bottle of water from the office located a floor lower. 'Seriously...' I say to myself as I walk through the door into the small office. 'Always about this scandal.' 
 
'Our scandal has even trended on twitter.' I hear from behind. 'Maybe thats a good thing, people are thinking, Ilhoon and Daisy, I must see who they are, then they listen to our music and become fans... our fancafe has increased in numbers, have you checked yours?' Ilhoon says walking past me to get a bottle for himself. 'I bet you've made a few new fans too.' 
 
I huff at him. 'You know, I really dont see why dating is such a big deal, why do people have to make a big deal out of it.' 
 
He laughs. 'Because fans believe they have a chance with us, and dont want us wasted on each other.' 
 
'But if I was dating you, so what? I wouldnt stop because a fan told me too. I wouldnt say okay, you have oppa, because obviously your saesang loving of him is more than my love.' I sigh a little thinking if I ever made it public with Hyunsik how would fans react then? Would I be the girl who made my way around BTOB? 'We're people too.' 
 
He pats my head. 'We're Idols, do you know the meaning of the word? Someone another can look up to and follow, admiring them from afar.' He then passes me a bottle of water and smiles slightly. 'It wont be long before something else comes up, another idol makes a mistake, or even a actor... we'll be forgotton about. There wont be any misunderstandings.' 
 
I purse my lips, this is the first time we've spoken to each other without hurting or swearing towards each other. 'Oppa, are we getting along right now?' 
 
'Pffts, I'm just comforting you, your obviously taking it alot harder than I am.' He sits on the arm chair and looks up at me. 'Scared Hyunsik would take it the wrong way?' 
 
My eyes stare at him suspicious. 'Why? Do you know something?' 
 
'Just a few of the members thought we were dating since we left the party together?' He said laughing a little at me. 
 
I dont remember anything from that party... how much did I drink? That's so stupid of me... 'We left together?' 
 
He nods. 'You were so drunk but the others didnt want to stop the party yet, so I offered to take you back to your room, your drunk state is way more irritating than you are normally, Hyunsik offered to take you. But I said, that ugly side of you shouldnt be shown to many...' 
'Ugly side?' I get angry. 'Wanna die?' 
 
Then in a second he stands up and grabs my hands forcing them to his throat. 'Wanna try?' 
 
I feel my now wet foot from the spilled water bottles, hes the same... from his knee downwards soaked. I remove my hands from his grip and slap his face. 'Stop it, you pshyco... we were getting along for a minute then.' 
 
He stares to the floor and then as I go to leave the room he grabs my wrist slamming my back into the wall. 'You're right we were getting along for a moment.' His eyes were piercing into mine. 
 
'Stop fooling around.' I say and he lets me go leaving the room. I rub my wrist noticing the red mark my eyes wonder, thinking why was he like that? Was he irritated I was taking the Scandal to heart? But why isnt he that worried about it? 
 
I leave the room and see Hyunsik leant against the wall, his expression tells me he's worried. 'Oppa, are you okay?' 
 
He looks at my wrist. 'Were you fighting with him again?' 
 
I shake my head. 'We were fine... It was my fault, I angered him.' 
 
'Your standing up for him now? Did he do that?' He said pointing to my wrist.
 
I put it behind my back and reply. 'Do what?' With a smile.
 
Then he pulls me into a hug. 
 
'Oppa, someone might see us...' 
 
He pulls back slightly, and lays a soft kiss on my lips. 'Someone or Ilhoon...' 
 
'I really don't like him...' I say practically pleading with him. 
 
He looks into my eyes and says in a deep tone. 'Prove it.' 
 
I look around and bite my lip, then I go for it, putting my hands on either side of his face... placing a kiss on his lips. He puts his hands on my back and lifts me into the kiss deeper. 'Oppa, I only like you.'