The First Scandal...

Scandals in Love and Music

 

'Another scandal has errupt from Cube.Ent, in the last 20 minutes a story has been printed all over Korea composing of Daina's Daisy and BTOB's Ilhoon's relationship, no word yet from Cube.Ent!' They showed a picture of Daisy and Ilhoon sat next to eachother on a sofa posed cutely for an adorable shot, what probably didnt help was Ilhoons playful arm around Daisy and her lean towards him with a big smile and a bashful expression. 'Rumours say the two have been pleasent with eachother since their trainee days together, being a year after Hyungseung and Hyunah's scandal errupted only to announce they were becoming a duet unit, do you think the two will be the next two-some to come out of Cube.Ent or are they the real thing?' 
 
Daisy's POV:
 
My face flushed, what will he think when he see's it? Well I guess I'll find out soon as that noona loving bafoon will have something to say about this. I sat waiting in my managers office, for him... 
 
'They left out a third option?! They were forced to take a picture together at the party as their members were being prats!' He sat next to me and his manager followed behind him muttering. 
 
I look at him and say, 'Yes because in one photo where we actually look friendly with each other their going to guess all of that, naturally... they must be stupid. Oh no wait thats you...' I smile looking towards my manager who looks like he wants to hit my head with a rolled up news paper. 
 
'This little, yah I'm your oppa and sunbae?!' He said poking the side of my forhead. 
 
I scrunch my face and shout. 'YAH, wanna die!' 
 
'Enough!' The managers say in unison. 'You two fight and fight and fight even more, I'm starting to think there's something going on...' 
 
We look away from each other in disgust. 'No way, she likes Hyunsik hyung!' 
 
My eyes widen, how could he possibly know that!? 'Yah, wh-who likes who?' I reply grabbing his ear and pulling it towards the ground. 
 
'It hurts-' He welches. I let go and he pinches both cheeks, which he knows I hate more than anything. 'Aww how cute, do you like Hyunsik hyung?' 
 
I stomp on his foot making him let go- and fall to the floor grabbing his foot in pain and rocking, slightly. 'Rude .' 
 
'What did you not understand about enough? We know they're definitely not dating...' 
 
I sit back down and cross my arms. 'That's what I've been trying to tell you, what suspision is there really, I hate him.'
 
'Dido.' He says from the floor. I don't look at him, I know I will only become even more irritated than I already am. 'Hyung, help me up... i need to get back to practice just say there was a small party we can give you somemore pictures from that night too.' 
 
'Okay no problem,' He says pulling him to his feet. 'Can you fax CEO, just say the kids arent together complete misunderstanding, they're all just friendly. Who else was at this party?' 
 
I stand up to answer, listing with my fingers. 'BtoB, 4minute sunbae-nims except 2yoon who were away performing, me and Nana.' Nana is the other half of Daina, my duo/member and best friend, who is probably dying to know what happened in this meeting. 'Can I leave now too?' 
 
'Yeah, go ahead you and Nana have to prepare for your comeback next month.' I nod to my manager and to his, then poke my tongue out to him. 
 
.......
 
'What happened? Did you tell them about the party? Are we in trouble?' Nana said bombarging me as soon as I got back. 
 
I shook my head. 'We're not in trouble, we explained it was a little get together and that was all.' 
 
'How was Ilhoon-oppa?' She said like she cared, no wait she does care... 
 
I look at her with wide eyes. 'He was pretty pissed off, must be embarrassed to scandal with someone like me, when he's got all those noonas falling for him and all.' 
 
She pouts. 'I dont know why you have to be so hostile with each other?' 
 
'Because he's the spawn of the devil, hiding his horns under that weird hair-do.' I reply looking in the mirror of the practice room and stretching. 'Why do you care?' 
 
She stops and starts stretching too. 'Who says I care?' 
 
'Nana, what arent you telling me?' 
 
She shakes her head. 'Nothing, I just dont find him as repulsive as you, he's funny and cute.. a good friend.' 
 
I twitch my nose at her, my sign to say... 'yeah whatever' but she just continues, obviously nothing is going on... still i dont know understand why she doesnt find him horrid. 
 
'Hey, hey!' The door opened and I knew who it was... straight away. 'How's the scandalous holding up here? Ilhoon keeps so I thought I'd see if you were loving it too.' 
 
I turn to face him. 'Not at all.' 
 
He smiles, his smile would melt an Alien, and his muscles... omo. 'Don't let it get to you.' 
 
'Thanks... Hyunsik oppa.' I say turning to the mirror again. Then i look to the side and see Nana's gone... WHEN DID SHE SNEAK OUT!? 'Where did Nana go?' 
 
He points to the door and I can almost hear her giggling and stirring me on right now. 'I wanted to say, I'm happy there's nothing going on...'
 
My eyes find the floor, and stick there. 'Oh..' 
 
'I didn't think you two had that sort of relationship, but at the party you showed at different side to yourselves and were really happy joking together... so it got me thinking, maybe you two were dating and didnt want anyone to know- so was mean to eachother.' He says behind me. 
 
My eyes still wont move, I want to say so many things right now but the only word that my body produces is. 'Really?' 
 
'Are you dating Ilhoon?' He says in a lower voice. 
 
I shake my head a little. 'No.'
 
Then two arms come around my shoulders holding me in their embrace, they were warm and muscley. Finally my eyes move up to look in the mirror at him, his face was serious looking back at me. 'Good, because I dont like it.' 
 
'You-' 
 
'I was jealous, because you always fight with Ilhoon, he got all your attention... I really hated that. I wanted your attention. I... like you Daisy.' His arms slowly come away from me and he waits for an answer. 
 
My mouth moves but the words are inexistant. I like you. I've always liked you... 'I...' Then I notice he's heading towards the door, this is my only chance without it becoming awkward. I turn and run into his back hugging him tight then like word vomit. 'Don't leave, I like you, I've always liked you... Since I first met you I've liked you. Please don't go...' 
 
He turns and my arms fall to my side. 'Thank you.' His smile reappears and suddenly it feels like a dream, he touches my hair and kisses my forehead. 'I better get back, otherwise they'll come looking for me, tomorrow, before practice shall we meet on the fire escape of our building?' 
 
I nod. 
 
He holds my hand and says softly. 'Can't wait.' As he walks backwards towards the door he keeps a light grip on my hand making me blush a little... 
 
'Me either.'