Date Part 1

Scandals in Love and Music

 

Today was my date with Ilhoon, I wore a casual outfit but made sure my stylist unnie accepted the look before thinking of leaving. I knew that there would be annymous 'tips' to the reporters who want a picture of the latest idol couple. I frowned at myself in the mirror. 'Why am I going along with this?' The words slip out as I sigh. 
 
Nana bursts through the doors of our dorm. 'Not fair I want to go play too!' She's followed by our manager and Ilhoon who looks about as natural as I do. 'Why does Daisy unnie get to go out and have fun when I have to rehearse for the comeback all day!' She moans. 
 
'It cant be helped. You can have one to one with the choreographer, you know you could use it Nana.' Our manager tells her practically scolding her. 'Plus vocal training, your high note after Daisy's at the bridge, on average how many times do you perfect it in practice?' 
 
She pouts and shrugs. '5/10...' 
 
'Only half? Daisy what about your note?' He looks to me. 
 
I dont want to answer, and looking at Nana's face she doesnt want me to answer either. 'ummm...' 
 
'Oh, she's practically perfect, but she trained longer than me!' Nana says saving me from sounding conceeded or rude. 'I'll rehearse but know that I'm not happy about it, I want a break too.' 
 
Ilhoon walks towards me. 'Don't worry Nana, she isnt getting a break. Neither of us are...' 
 
I hit his shoulder and then put my white high tops on. 
 
'Not wearing heels?' Ilhoon says pointing at my feet. 
 
'No way, I wanna be comfortable. Are you wearing them?' I say looking down to his red converses. 
 
He laughs. 
 
'I'm not being uncomfortable for no reason, plus if we go out in sponsered clothes they'll know we're not a couple who's comfortable with each other, and since we've known each other a long time... we'd be comfortable wouldnt we?' I say tapping my cheek motioning that I'm right and he's an idiot. 
 
He takes my hand and pulls me out the door asking. 'You're ready to go, right?' but doesnt give me a chance to answer. 
 
We walk holding hands until we get to a large park, that is literally a feild split into four seperate areas, one a picnic site, the second part was a child's playground, the third had a large fountain, ice cream parlour with out door seating and the last part was a small basketball court. We spent alot of our trainee days here, it wasnt about 5 minute walk from the Han River and about 20 minute walk from our building. 
 
Ilhoon pointed to the picnic area. 'Shall we sit on the grass for a while?' 
 
I nod. 
 
'Are you going to talk to me today?' He asks as we reach. 
 
I look at him and sit on the grass, I stretch my legs out and lean on my hands. 'Are you going to sit?' I reply. 
 
He smirks and sits next to me. He looks like he has some evil plan- but I really dont want to know anything rolling about in his head. Evil or... not. 'So Romance or Action?' He says casually. 
 
I look at him shocked. 'Wh-what action are you thinking about?' 
 
He bursts out in laughter. 'Movies! Movies!' 
 
I feel my cheeks start to heat up. How embarrassing... 'Action.' I answer trying to play it cool. 
 
'So you like it dirty?' He plays still mocking me for my terrible dirty mind. 
 
I almost laugh aswell, but before I have a chance to react his head is fermented on my lap as he lies the rest of his body out. I straighten my back and look down at him. 'What are you doing?' I say quietly. 
 
'We're a couple. This is normal right?' 
 
I look around and people start noticing us, taking out their phones and capturing us in this position. 'Stop it, people are looking.' I move my hands to push him off. 
 
But he grabs one holding it in his on his chest. 'That's the point of this date, let's just stay like this for a bit then we'll get some ice cream.' 
 
I look away from him, trying to keep my expression as natural as possible. He keeps hold of my hand and continues asking me more questions about my interests, he almost seems like he cares. We joke and laugh... act like normal people again, I wasn't even concerned about the pictures that were being snapped at all angles. 
 
'Ilhoon...' I say slowly, his eyes are closed and we've now been sat in silence for about 10 minutes. 'Sleeping?' 
 
He smiles and nods. 
 
'How's your new single coming along?' I ask. 
 
'Curious if Hyunsik looks cool in it?' He smiles and opens his eyes looking directly in my eyes. 'He does.' 
 
I laugh a little and shake my head. 'Your debut is a week before ours, it'll be weird promoting together.' You smile. 'I was curious if the music video is good, or you know.' 
 
'Everything is fine, it's weird. But fine.' He sits up finally removing his head from my lap and holds his stomach. 'I'm starving.' He turns to look at me with big eyes. 'Shall we eat pizza?' 
 
I hit his forehead. 'We're on our strict comeback diets.'
 
'But there's only a Mr. Pizza around this area.' He smirks. 
 
'You planned this didnt you.' I say with an unamused expression. And his guilty confession said it all. 'Okay pizza it is.' 
 
He jumps up and grabs my hand pulling me to my feet. 'Let's go.' 
 
I laugh and get pulled along after him. The Pizza shop was just outside of the large park, near the large water fountain. We sat inside and ordered the American style special, Pepperoni. As soon as the pizza is served Ilhoon grabs a slice and starts knawing on it. 
 
'Oh so good.' He smiles with a dopey expression. 
 
I laugh and take a slice biting into it. I feel the grease oose down my throat yet I'm not put off and just continue to eat. 'I feel like we're just normal High School Students having pizza when our parents told us not to.' 
 
'Do you feel like we're a couple doing all that?' He says looking away from his plate for a second. 
 
I think about it and nod. 'I guess, this is what normal couples would do right.' I take another large bite.  
 
'Aren't girlfriends meant to act cute and feminine. And eat hiding their mouths or something?' He smirks.
 
I chew and swallow what I can of the piggy amouth I just took. 'Arent we meant to be comfortable, dating since trainee days and... what not?' 
 
'You still have food in your-' Ilhoon is cut off when some young girls spot us.
 
'OMO it's Ilhoon-oppa!' 
 
'I wonder who he's- omg he's with Daisy!' 
 
'They're a real couple! I saw it on the news, but I wasn't sure.'
 
I wiped my mouth quickly remembering we weren't a normal couple. He chuckles and I pout towards him. 'Shut up.' 
 
'Oppa... can we have your autograph?' The young girl says motioning some paper and a pen towards him, she has about 4 friends behind her and their all blushing and bashful. 
 
Ilhoon smiles and becomes on-stage charismatic Ilhoon. 'We're kinda on a date, we're trying to keep low key as we don't get to spend to much time together, we're doing a signing event next week for our comeback though. Will you come?' 
 
The girls all squeal and nod. 
 
He was completely flipping them off, and yet... they loved it!
 
'It's okay if you sign a few hoonie, I don't mind.' I suddenly say looking towards the girls who suddenly look like I'm their saviour. 
 
He looks at me and mouths 'hoonie' with a questioning expression. 'But geegee...' (A/N: Daisy written in Korean is 대지 daeji, since they don't have an equivilant for 'z'... hense the geegee, it's not crazy promise!) 'We promised we would spend the whole day together without interuption.' 
 
I smile but shake my head. 'Fans arent interuption, their the reason we're here.' 
 
I lean over and tap his hand then gesture him to go and take pictures until the girls are satisfied. Really so I can have 5 minutes without him, just me and pizza. I sit in silence and just eat whilst Ilhoon's off by their table signing everything they have available, taking photos and hugging them. He really does fan service with a smile... 
 
'Oh, Daisy... why are you here?' I hear from above me, I look up from the table and see Junhyung(from B2ST). 
 
I smile and stand up to greet my sunbae. Then I stop and point at Ilhoon on the other side of the room. 'Date.' 
 
'Yeah I heard about your relationship... do you mind if I sit?' He says gesturing towards the chair. 
 
I nod and sit back down. 'What are you doing here? I thought your drama schedule was major busy?' 
 
'We're filming nearby, B2ST did the CF for this Pizza place thought I'd take advantage of the freebes.' He smirked. 'So what happened, you and Ilhoon have hated eachother since you both auditioned for Cube.Ent?' 
 
I purse my lips. 'I suppose there's a thin line between love and hate.' I hated lying to people, especially those close to me... Junhyung and the other B2ST members mentored us, helped us through the hard debut days too. So lying to him made it feel a whole lot worse. 'Maybe we just weren't aware of it before.' 
 
'Weird... I always thought you liked me.' He frowned joking around. 'And I'm single now.' He winks. 
 
I laugh at him and shake my head. 'Sorry about that... you and Hara unnie should work it out, when she comes back from Japan get in contact with her okay?' 
 
He nods and looks into eyes, deep. 'Why are you giving me advice in love, are you perhaps acting as the sunbae here?'
 
'I just dont want you to feel upset and stressed, B2ST is preparing for a comeback too soon...' I pout at him and then I feel hands on my shoulders, I guess who it is and try to act as comfortable as possible. 
 
'Hyung!' Ilhoon says coming to my side and sitting at the spare sit. 'What are you doing here?' 
 
Junhyung smiles and goes to talk, but then we hear a worker call him over. 'My pizza is ready, Daisy will fill you in on the details.' He smiles and gets up saying goodbye.