Solution

Scandals in Love and Music

 

He pulls me all the way back to his dorm. 'Anyone home?' He calls. 
 
Changsub comes out of the bedroom. 'Yah! What do you want? Oh hi Daisy.' He smiles. 
 
'Hi oppa.' I say quietly. 
 
He notices the grib Hyunsik has on my wrist. 'Your hurting her.' He leans forwards towards Hyunsik's hand but his pushed away. 'Yah, I'm your hyung!' 
 
'Hyung, are you the only member here?' Hyunsik says ignoring his every word. 
 
He nods and then looks to me. 'Are you okay?' 
 
'Hyung can you leave for 20 minutes...' 
 
He pouts and points to his pink pyjama bottoms. 
 
'Please hyung.' 
 
Changsub nods and heads out the front door leaving us alone. 'Oppa...' 
 
'Dont talk, I wanna say something first.' He said finally letting go of my wrist. 'I dont care that you like Ilhoon, I care that you lied to me. Ilhoon isnt a bad guy, I would have smiled and approved of your relationship and kept my head sorted as a friendly oppa.' 
 
I feel myself starting to lose face and tears formed. 'I didnt lie to you, I have feelings for you oppa.' 
 
'Then Ilhoon?' He retorts without given a second thought. 
 
I move my hands up to his chest and say petitly. 'Hold me.' 
 
'What? That didnt answer the question...' He says back. 
 
'It'll answer mine.' 
 
He looks confused but then wraps his arms around me. Pulling me close to his chest and that feeling in the pit of my stomach rose, my heartbeat became unbearable. I pulled away and his expression stayed the same, confused. 
 
'Here.' I took his hand and leant it on my chest. 'Feel it? Thats how I know... you give me this feeling. Only you.' 
 
He takes his hand away and steps back. 'You were about to tell Ilhoon you liked it... are you telling me you have feelings for the both of us?' 
 
'When was I going to say that?' I say pouting. 'When you came in? I was telling him I didnt want it and liked you!' I insisted. 
 
But he looked away from me in disbelief. 'Well it sure looked like you were about to kiss him.' 
 
'I dont know what he's doing, its like his constant arrogance and bullying towards me has turned twisted.' I say throwing my arms around dramatically. 'I've told you I dont like him, I dont want to date him. I want to date you, I want to go with you to the park, movie complex, arcades... everything I now have to do with him. I want that to be you.' 
 
He turns his body away from me and says the words I never wanted to hear. 'Let's just stop now.' 
 
I grab his shirt sleeve and shake my head. 'Dont do this.' 
 
'Let's face it, in the public eye your with Ilhoon. It's been confirmed.' He pulls out his phone which already has the page open on the cube website with the pictures and statement. 'That's already put me out of the picture. If you break up with him later- we cant be together. I dont want to hate you but if this carries on I will.' 
 
I feel the tears already forming in my eyes. 'I-' but as I tried to speak, I broke. The tears fell at a rapid pace but he wouldnt look at me. It's as if he didnt care I was crying. 'There has to be a way!' I cry out. 
 
'What way? If we went public after this, I'd be known as a girlfriend stealer and you'd be known as a who couldnt keep her paws off of the members... I spoke with the CEO before this happened. About us, I told him we'd go public after we dated for a while... but that's different now.' He removes my hands from his shirt and shakes his head. 'Let's just forget us.' 
 
'What if I cant?' I ask. Then I move around his body until I face him again. I touch his face gently and move my hands to his neck. He doesn't reject when I kiss him lightly infact his hands snake their way around my waist. 'See you can't either.' 
 
His cute pouty face just stares down at me, before he moves forwards and kisses me first on my forehead, then my nose, finally our lips meet again and its different from our normal peaceful kiss. It's passionate, longing and hit me to my knees. His kiss moves to my jawline and towards my neck I bite my lips surpressing any noise that may escape. 
 
'Oppa...' I moan quietly to get his attention. 
 
His hands now move up my back pulling my shoulders back to he can kiss closer to my collar bone and chest. 'hmm?' he answers. 
 
'What if the members come back?' I ask, even though I love the feeling and really didnt want him to stop.
 
His lips quickly return to mine, telling me not to talk and he grabbed my legs pulling me up in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walks effortlessly to the bedroom as if he was carrying candyfloss. We struggle but eventually get to the bottom bunk on his bed and laugh a little as he hits his head on the bunk above. 
 
'Are you okay?' I ask. 
 
He nods and smiles, then we strike back to reality as he lies next to me. 'We could've just done something wrong.' He says grabbing my hand. 
 
'I cant forget us.' I admit staring up at the picture he has of him and the members wedge in the top bunk. 'I cant act like I dont have feelings for you.' 
 
He tightens his grip and nods. 'Me either... I'll be busy the next few weeks, the CEO wants me to write tracks for the new album, so we'll see where it goes after that.'