Livening it up!

Scandals in Love and Music

 

The filming is really fun, the boys keep the atmosphere playful and even joke around with the staff members. After filming the group shots the director announces its time to film the solo shots, my first is with Chunji where I have to 'change' infront of him whilst he pretends to be asleep, perfect for his cheeky image. 
'Action!' The director calls and I walk in and notice him sat on the chair lifeless. I wave my hand in front of his face and shrug before going to the locker and changing my top and leaving the scene again. He takes down his sunglasses and smirks. 'Good shot!' 
 
In no time we're on the second to last shot with Niel, the scene Hyunsik was jealous about, of course I've learnt the choreography and we're already in each others arms when we hear some commotion from the staff. 
 
'Omo, cute cute!' 
'Whaaa he's so adorable.'
'I wonder if he's here to visit Daisy!'
'Maybe they really are dating each other in real life?'
 
I swing around in the direction of the chattering staff and out of Niel's arms. And my mind isnt wrong when I see him totally loving the attention. 'Oppa?' I say knowing we're not allowed to argue in public. 
 
'Oh Daisy! I came to cheer you on, since it's your first MV acting debut!' He smiles coming foward closer to me. 'You're all working hard I see.' Motioning to Niel who was still emersed in his dance moves whilst we spoke. 
 
Niel stopped and smiled. 'So you lied to us.' He said nudging me. 
 
Then the director stood up and announced. '10 minute break to enjoy the fruit drinks Ilhoon brought for us all.' 
 
I looked to Ilhoon with a yeah-right expression. 
 
'Well CEO's credit card paid of course.' He said close to my ear.
 
I just fake smile at him and walk away from the set-up towards the Teen Top members who were motioning for the both of us to join them. 'Noona, I cant believe you lied. I thought you werent dating Ilhoon hyung?' Ricky said passing me a fruit juice. 
 
'We're-' But before I had a chance to say anything Ilhoon's arm was around my shoulder and the Teen Top members were awe-struck.
 
'She just doesnt like the fuss.' He kisses my cheek and now I'm officially ready to burst. 
 
I fling his arm off me. 'Yah! Stop it, or else I'll start to think you might have started that scandal on your own. We're just close label mates.' I declare to the whole studio who is now fully focused on our conversation. 'There's nothing between me and Ilhoon, he's not my type.' I poke my tongue out to him. 
 
He pouts and nods. 'It's true, sorry for trying to fool you... I'm here representing the company as I was the one closest to the area without a schedule.' 
 
Then I turn to him. 'I thought you were filming Weekly Idol today?' 
 
'I was it finished about 20 minutes ago, the set is close so my manager told me to drop off the fruit juice.' He said acting cool as if nothing happened. 
 
But then as I thought it was over Chunji suddenly pipes up. 'You know you deffinitely have something there, not now maybe- but before, did you date as trainees?' 
 
I shook my head. 'We actually dont get along all that well.' 
 
'Liar, I think we get along fine.' Ilhoon states.
 
The members laugh at our banter and then the 10 minutes are up and we're back filming. My dance with Niel takes 4 shoots to perfect but when its done I feel like a large weight has been removed from my shoulders, thankfully the cameras picked up the 'close face shot' from such a good angle, I wasnt even that close to his face. 
 
Then we're setting up for the last shot of mine with L.Joe where we're painting a large wall. As they touch up my make-up Ilhoon shows up and makes an impressed face and claps at me. 'I just saw a couple of the clips you shot, not bad.' He says patting my head. 
 
'Dont act nice towards me.' 
 
He shivers and backs away. 'Common, you said the other day it was nice to get along didnt you?' 
 
I look at him. 'Did I? I dont really remember, I mean it didnt last long before you were bruising me.' 
 
My stylist unnie quickly grasps the atmosphere and leaves me and Ilhoon alone. 
 
He leans over and gently holds my wrist. 'It bruised?' He questioned. 
 
'Yes, it did.' I take my hand away and stand up. 'It's fine, it healed quickly.' I noticed his worried expression. 
 
'I didnt mean to get angry that time, I'm sorry.' 
 
I shake my head. 'I'm used to your anger, I'm not used to the violence though. Whats going on? Why did you suddenly flip after three years of training together and arguing with each other why are you suddenly violent.' 
 
He put his hand on the top of my arm and it slowly fell down to my hand grasping it lightly. 'I don't know, maybe the scandal has just escalated things...' 
 
'Things?' I ask not moving my hand, even though it feels a bit weird. 'What things?' I repeat since I didnt get an answer. 
 
He finally looks into my eyes but its only for a second. Then everything stops and his expression becomes playful. 'Aigoo... dont be all serious, this is your last shot... I think Hyunsik hyung will be happy you havent any kiss scenes.' 
 
I stare at him confused at his split personality. 
 
'Daisy we're ready for you!' The director says knocking on the door. 
 
'I'm coming now.' I call back. Then I leave Ilhoon and make my way out next to L.Joe who was faffing about with a roller. 
 
'Action.' We just sort of messing around and doing the job at hand but then. 'Cut! It's not enough... I think there needs to be more- maybe.. I got it!' He calls L.Joe over and then we're back to filming again when L.Joe suddenly comes towards me and kisses me through the gass mask, so not actually kissing me... but that kind. 'Perfect! And cut! Daisy you've worked hard.' 
 
But I'm still shocked. 'What just happened?' 
 
'We livened it up!' L.Joe said smiling.