Fake Relationship?!

Scandals in Love and Music

 

'Well you heard it here first Ilhoon and Daisy enjoy a romantic and cutesy street vendor date near their dorm building. A passerby said they were overly lovey-dovey and even confessed they spent most of their time with the Ajumma in their trainee days... the two were even noted to say they fell in love around it.' The news anchor annoucned and mentally I'm throwing myself out of the window behind me, she also show pictures of Ilhoon's hands on me, of me leaning over him and when I stomped his foot which made look like he was kissing me, even though he was bent over in pain. I look to Ilhoon who was also in the office with Hyunsik-oppa and our CEO. 
 
'Well any explanation for this?' The CEO says furious. 
 
But Hyunsik-oppa stands up and says coldly. 'I'm not involved here, can I please leave?' 
 
'You were caught in the pictures.' He says and then stands only to shout. 'Sit down! I cannot believe we did this much damage control only for you to go and make it a whole lot worse! First that party which i over looked as it seemed the scandal was falling into place with your statements on our website, now we look like a company who lies to the fans!' 
 
He comes around from behind his desk and joins us. 
 
'No more trouble. You two will date in the public eye until furthur notice... that is until hype dies and then you can casually break up.' He points to us and says loudly. 'Understand?' 
 
I stand up and say. 'I'm not going through with this! I'm not lying to the fans and to those around me! I'm not dating Ilhoon, I dont want to either- what happened was just friendly- well kind of friendly... it was harmless and these pictures are exagerated.' 
 
Ilhoon comes to my defense when he sees our CEO stand up and about to yell. 'I too, oppose to this. I cant loose my cute image of a single young boy. I'd loose all my noona fans who dream of me being cute and untouchable.' He sighs and repeats. 'I oppose.' 
 
Hyunsik just sits silent. He doesnt even look up at us, and it hurts. It hurts that Ilhoon is the one in this situation who is helping me and not him... I hadnt done anything wrong. 
 
The CEO shakes his head and calmly says. 'There's two options, you date for a while in the public eye- trust me I dont want you two to be uncomfortable but its for the sake of the company and your future careers, I'm not asking you to marry each other.' 
 
Ilhoon quickly tries to save the situation. 'And two we lie and say we're secretly brother and sister?' 
 
But that just gains him a stern look from our CEO and a slap on the head from me. 'Yes, because its possible for 'our' mother to have given birth to you then me 4months later... obviously you never learnt some important facts of life- women are pregnant for 9months!' I hit him again and can barely believe he lives this way. 
 
He pouts and says quietly. 'Well obviously I was just joking, I'm way to good looking to be your cousin let alone your brother.' 
 
'ENOUGH!' The CEO shouts making us immediately give him our attention again. 'The second option would envolve a contract cancellation. BtoB becoming a 6 membered group and Nana going solo.' 
 
We both drop our chins shocked. 'You cant be serious?' 
 
'Hyunsik, you can help them with this it wont be long...'
 
Hyunsik just nods his head and gets up leaving. 
 
'So we're really going to date?' Ilhoon says looking me up and down. 'But I dont think we suit one bit.' 
 
I tut at him and remark. 'I for once agree with its statement.' 
 
'Its!?...' 
 
'I'll see you tomorrow on a fake date in the park since you have time, and- I've already arranged for Daina to appear on Weekly Idol the week of your comeback so, do some cutesy bits there too.' He then tells us to leave and we comply. 
 
We walk to my practice room which is surprisingly empty. Where's Nana? I thought... 
 
'So...' Ilhoon says laying down in the centre of the room. He looks to me and taps the floor beside him. I move forwards and sit beside him facing the opposite way. 'What's your favourite colour?' 
 
I look at him with a disgusted face. 'Save the sappy talk for the park tomorrow.' 
 
He lesuirely put his hand under his head. 'You mean our date?' He smirked and his side leaning his head on his hand. 'I cant wait till then, whats your favourite colour?' 
 
'Orange.' I answer back looking at the ceiling.
 
He chuckled. 'Mines black, your turn ask me a question?'
 
'Dont you have a schedule today? Like a filming with G.NA unnie or something?' I ask, making him seem irritated. 
 
He sat up and put our faces close together. 'That almost sounded jealous...' 
 
'Why would it need to?' I ask casually. 'G.NA unnie has better taste.' I stay close to his face throwing away his idea that I'd be uncomfortable... which in all honesty I am. 
 
He smiles and inches closer until I feel his breath. 'But you have... what kind of taste?' His eyes blunder everywhere, but in a slow motion that made me feel like he was really trying to seduce me. Finally we make eye contact, then he gives me THE LOOK, you know what I mean... that look where his eyes sort of blurr and shift between your lips and your eyes... that look that says "I'm going to kiss you" like "right now". He edges closer to my face and I move backwards... not fully rejecting his sudden action but letting him have time to come back to his senses until finally he brings his hand up to my face and caresses my cheek. 'Dont want to?' He asks moving his hand to brush loose strands of hair off my face. 
 
I shake my head. 'No... I like-' 
 
'So was everything a lie?' We move away from each other and look towards the door. 'You two are really dating?' It was Hyunsik with Nana peeking behind him. Her expression was shocked, his was hurt. 'Why do it all? Why tell me you liked me? To cover up whatever is happening here?' 
 
I stand up and move towards him. But he puts his arm forward telling me to stop. 'Oppa, this isn't-'
 
'What it is? Then what is it Daisy?' He says looking to Ilhoon, his face becomes pissed and I look down towards Ilhoon who was smirking and toying at his lip with his thumb. 'What are you laughing at? Enjoy it?' 
 
In what seemed like a swift movement Hyunsik was now stood over Ilhoon grabbing his collar and holding his fist up. 'Enjoy what? Scandals... not really. But I'm only doing what I was told to, right? Keep up the illusion.' 
 
I clench my own fists together and grab Hyunsik's face pulling it to my own kissing him. At first he's at a loss, I can tell he wants to kiss me back but he grabs my shoulders and pulls me off. 'Let's talk.' He says grabbing my wrist pulling me out of the practice room.