Cheering me up...

Scandals in Love and Music

 

In the van on the way back which apparently I had to share with Ilhoon I was panicking, looking at my phone, looking away... rolling down the window and back up again. After about 10 minutes of my constant fidgeting, Ilhoon finally cracked. 'Why are you so bugged out?!' He said grabbing my hands and stopping me from clicking my seat belt. 
 
'I'm not bugged out.' I said checking my phone again. 
 
He folds his arms and laughs. 'Because of the fake kiss?' He shakes his head at me and leans over. 'Hyunsik hyung will see it's not real.' 
 
'It's not the kiss itself.' I say practically crying. 'Oppa was right-' 
 
He suddenly stops laughing and becomes worried. 'Why-why are you crying?' 
 
'Because he said that I was too open to kisses, that I should be more reserved with other people... he even said I'm too much with you! And I said that he was the only one I would let kiss me and touch me- yet that fake kiss... and you visiting me.' I shook like I was having a little tantrum. 'Oppa was right!' 
 
Ilhoon rolled his eyes at me and grabbed my face pulling mine towards his. But I quickly slap his hands away rejecting his sudden skinship. 'See your not a bad person, you rejected me then.' 
 
I look away and think to myself, but I didnt earlier did I? I let Ilhoon touch me then... 
 
'So don't worry too much, he'll never know... as for the visit I'll explain I was forced to go. Its not a lie- I wanted to go back to my bed after the schedule.' He laughed then he tapped his manager in the drivers seat. 'I want food, and to treat Daisy too. Stop off at the food stall near ours please.' 
 
The manager nods and soon we're near home and getting out the car to eat at our favourite Ajumma's ddokbokki stand, a place we ate alot as trainees. When we had the money to...
 
I check my phone quickly to see the time but Ilhoon takes it out of my hand. 'I'll look after that, okay?' 
 
'Why it's mine.' I say reaching over him to get it back. 'Give it back...' 
 
He stands up and puts it in his jean pocket then sits down again, to get it now it would look like I was having a grab of his- thing. I shook my head and gave up as the Ajumma gave us our food. 
 
'Thank you ajumma!' I say picking up the chopsticks and digging in. 
 
'Wahh you eat fine for someone who was crying 10 minutes ago.' Ilhoon says eating from the same dish as me. 'Save some for me too!' He shouted laughing as he tried to hit my chopsticks away with his. 'Yah...' 
 
He pokes my side and I back away from the food... only to let him dig in and finish it all off. 'My food... I thought you were making me feel better! Ajumma another two sets please!' 
 
'Yah! Who's paying for this all?!' He says with a mouth full of rice cake. 
 
I laugh and motion that it was him. 
 
'How about we rock, paper, scissors for it?' He suggests.
 
I pout. 'You said in the car you'd treat!' 
 
'I said in the car I'd treat you to one dish not three!?' 
 
'You're eating too!' I said grabbing his chin and moving it up and down making him chew. 'Now eat!' I say as the new plates are set down with an extra pile of food. 'Thank you ajumma!' 
 
She laughs and comments. 'I always knew you two would end up together, since you started coming here 3 years ago... You had something cute between you! Even though you argue all the time~!' 
 
Ilhoon laughs and points at me as if he'd won some sort of bet over me... I didnt really get it. 
 
'We're not together Ajumma...' I say as I take another mouth full of food. 
 
She waves her hand in front of her face. 'Oh please dont feel like you have to deny it here, I saw the scandal and I was happy for you two.'
 
'Of course, we're a good couple right, and you are so right! Why should we hide it from you? You've been like a pillar in our life since we became trainees at Cube.Ent.' Ilhoon says patting my shoulder and winking. 'We probably even fell in love here at this stall.' He went on only making me laugh and spit out most of my food. 
 
'Oh god your hilarious.' I said holding my stomach the his shoulder to steady myself. 'You and me falling for each other here!?' I can barely get out my words since my mouth was still full of food and I could barely breathe! 
 
He laughs and picks up a napkin wiping my face. 'Oh jagiya! You have spicy sauce down your chin.'
 
I suddenly stop dead and look at him so close to my face. 
 
Then I stomp on his foot and he stops giving me enough time to swallow my food. 'You-'
 
'Aigooo... you two are too cute!' The ajumma says completely misunderstanding. 'A piece of advise keep it a secret as long as you can! I barely see Junhyung-ie here anymore!' Then the Ajumma looks to our right and has a bright smile on her face. 'Oh Hyunsik-ie! Omo I feel like we're having a little reunion today!!' 
 
I turn my head and see him with a hurt expression. Hyunsik-oppa...