My Debut as an MV Actress!

Scandals in Love and Music

 

'Congratulations Daisy, the role is practically yours! All you have to do is a side project that showcases a few acting skills before hand and to up-the-anti on you.' My manager says practically laughing that he's some sort of genius. 'And I have the perfect thing lined up... Do you know TeenTop?' 
 
I nod. 'Well not personally, but yes of course I know not to wear perfume.' I wink and giggle thinking my little pun was amazing, obviously i have alot in common with my manager. 
 
He shakes his head with shame. 'You really have no reality talent do you?' 
 
'Eyy... I'll be the next Hyuna, you wait.' I shrug at him. 
 
'Anyway, TeenTop's company contacted me asking if you wanted to feature as the lead in their comeback music video, since your part of the most searched duo of the month.' He smiles brightly. 
 
I smile back and then get a horrible thought. 'Duo? I'm not acting with... Ilhoon am I?' 
 
'No, of course not, it'll feature the TeenTop members chasing you.' He pulls out what seems to be a thin script and hands it to me. 'Obviously you have no lines, however it does involve acting and dancing, read through it and make sure you know it.' 
 
I stand up and salute him. 'Yeah, manager-nim!' 
 
'Stop trying to be cute, save it for the cameras!' He jokes pushing me out the door. 
 
He leaves me in the hallway and I smile to myself. Honestly I'm a big fan of TeenTop, when we promoted our Debut single last year they were promoting 'To You' but there was never a chance to introduce ourselves as they were so busy. I was finally getting an opportunity to meet them... YAY! I walk slowly towards the stairwell and take a seat there looking through the storyboard of the music, it was fun... a prison like concept... the song was called 'That Girl with Straight Hair' which they stylised in English as 'Miss Right' which I thought was weird but... hey! Hehe. I looked to the second page where we start seeing my entrance into the classroom like setting and how the boys are meant to make derp faces, when I notice a long pair of legs either side of me, I look to my left seeing Minhyuk oppa and to my right Hyunsik oppa. 
 
'What's this?' Minhyuk says slightly leaning over my shoulder to take a look at the sub-title. 'That Girl with Straight Hair?' He reads aloud. 
 
'Are you going to star in a music video?' Hyunsik asks..
 
I nod. 'TeenTop's comeback.' 
 
'Wahhh... Our little Daisy's moving up in the world.' Minhyuk says patting my head. I look to Hyunsik who has a big smile on his face. 'Should oppa treat you to pizza?' 
 
I look to Minhyuk with big eyes. 'Oppa I'm not allowed fatty foods before the comeback.' 
 
But Hyunsik puts his hands on my shoulders and says in a hush tone. 'But who would know about it?' 
 
Then Minhyuk adds. 'We don't tell our CEO everything that happens..' 
 
'That's... naughty.' I say subconciously. 
 
They both laugh and pull me up to my feet. 'Do you want pizza?' 
 
I quickly nod and they both grin taking me away. 
 
After our pizza party that stayed with just us three, Minhyuk has to leave for a schedule and I'm left with Hyunsik. 'So let me take a look at your storyboard.' He says with his hands out. 
 
I pass him the booklet and lean over to look too, since I still havent looked past the second page.. 'It seems like an interesting concept.' I say pointing at the prison bar sketch. 
 
He nods and flips through the pages as if he's looking for something inparticular. And he finds it... 'What's this?' 
 
He points to the scene they have set up where I dance tango with Niel. 'Oh, my manager mentioned there'd be dancing, I didnt know it would be latin dance...' 
 
'It says; 'Dances close and female teases male with almost kiss.'' He says pouting at me. 
 
I laugh at his cute face and reply. 'Almost kiss, means no kiss.' 
 
'Better be no kiss...' He says then touches my bottom lip with his thumb. 'These are mine... okay?' 
 
I feel myself blush and can only answer with a weak. 'hmm.' 
 
Which makes him smirk and lean in close to me, I close my eyes but he doesnt kiss me. I open my eyes and he hits my forehead. 'You shouldnt be that open to
recieve a kiss!' 
 
'But your my man.' 
 
He smiles a little and says teasing. 'Am I?' 
 
'Of course.' So this time I play back at his own game by touching his lips with my thumb and saying. 'These are mine.' Then I put my hands on his cheeks. 'All of it, mine.' 
 
He holds my hands and puts them on his lap. 'I like the sound of that.' 
 
......
 
Soon the day had come... here I was in the filming studio for TeenTop's music video, and I felt so nervous. 
 
'Hello, we are TeenTop!' I hear from behind me. I turn and bow to them and straight away they've ran towards me and I've been surrounded. 'Pretty!' Ricky exclaims. 
 
I just awkwardly bow... because the words dont want to come out of my mouth. 
 
'Noona, your daebak! Are you really dating Ilhoon?' Changjo asks smiling. 
 
I shake my head. And although I want to burst a bulb, I stop myself and keep my idol face on. 'No... I'm not dating Ilhoon, we just have a- good friendship.' 
 
'Oh really, I can believe it... I saw the picture and you look comfortable with each other.' Niel says. 
 
I nod. 'Like brother and sister.' 
 
They nod and soon we're pulled here and there for hair & make-up which wasnt long as I just had my hair straightened with natural make-up... then costume fitting... the clothes were amazing, I felt so comfortable in everything, so happy! My first outfit was a short dress and jacket that fit where it touched, but I still loved every minute of it. It came round to filming and I remember the words of my manager, if I did a good side project the role was mine, I nod to myself and declare I will be the most awesome MV actress for this half of the year. 
 
Then... 'ACTION.'
 
 
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Okay, I know having TeenTop is a bit random. But they've just had their amazing comeback and I thought why not, you've surely all seen their MV right? Hehe.
I hope your enjoying the story so far, comment and let me know what you think?
I think this fic could go far as I have lots of ideas and a few twist, YOU MAY NEVER EVEN THINK OF! 
muahahaha..