@--The Truth Behind The Lie--@ Reita 07

@--The Truth Behind The Lie--@ Reita (Sequel to Gentle Lie)

Another Update! Go me! ^-^ This ones a little short. I'm kinda just getting the feel back for this story at the moment, so bare with me! :) Anyway enjoy this part, i'll probably update 2mo or Friday! :D ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Hakobune" By Amano Tsukiko (Sweet Mellow song ^^)

 

 

NORMAL P.O.V. ~Miaka~

Hisako snuggled the back of her head against my bosom as she drank her milk from her bottle. We were sat on the sofa watching some afternoon children shows.

Umeko was supposed to be here in an hour to baby sit as I needed to go to work for a late shift to supervise the shipment orders and packaging.

Hisako lowered her bottle from her lips and gargled at the television. I her hair and took the bottle from her.

When then began to hear sound coming from the kitchen. My phone was ringing.

I put the bottle down and lifted up Hisako, placing her in the corner of the sofa so she wouldn’t move too far.

“Mommy will be right back,” I smiled at her before running quickly to the kitchen.

I picked up my phone from the kitchen countertop, answered it and began walking back to the living room.

“Moshi Moshi…” I answered sitting back down on the sofa.

“Mia…I got bad news,” Umeko’s timid voice rang in my ears.

“Please tell me you’re gonna be late?!” I begged her, watching Hisako crawl over to me from the sofa corner.

“I could if you want me to lie,” She chuckled nervously.

“Umeko, don’t worry about it. I’ll get someone to cover for me,” I replied Hisako’s soft black hair as she laid her head on my lap.

“I’m really sorry! Misa’s been hounding at me because I keep disappearing to yours,” Umeko whined quietly. Misa was probably in the next room.

“I’ll tell them,” I sighed rubbing my eyes.

“What? You sure? Because you know Misa’s gonna be so hard on you,” Umeko replied surprised.

“I know…I’m actually surprised none of them found out about her,” I smiled to myself and tapped Hisako’s nose lightly.

“Well if you didn’t tell me, I probably would have never known about Hisako. You’re to hidden sometimes,” Umeko quietly replied.

She was right. I have been hidden; ever since I found out I was pregnant with Hisako. It was my defence mechanism to protect the both of us.

“Just don’t worry about today, it fine. Just keep on drumming!” I spoke sitting Hisako on my lap.

“Okay, if you say so. I’ll see you soon, tomorrow maybe?” Umeko asked raising her tone at the end.

“Maybe,” I said smirking to myself.

“Oops-Gotta go! Misa’s got her death glare out!” Umeko said slightly panicked.

“What are you-” Was all I heard Misa shout before the dial tone took over.

I sniggered to myself and hung up. Hisako looked up at me and smiled. I tapped her nose making her giggle.

“Seems like auntie Umeko can’t come today, so it’s just you and me!” I smiled kissing her nose.

Hisako smiled and attempted to wrap her tiny arms around me.

“Mommy,” She cooed out trying hard to embrace me in her arms.

I smiled down at her. This little girl in my arms was my world. I would give up anything for her, and I did.

“Let’s go find you something to eat while Mommy calls work,” I grinned picking her up.

I grabbed my phone and her bottle with my free hand and walked into the Kitchen with Hisako.

She hooked her arm around my neck as I put her bottle and my phone on the countertop and began checking through the cabinets,

I took out her favourite baby foods, Chicken & Vegetable and Beef Teriyaki, and then placed them on the countertop.

“Which one do you want?” I asked her, tapping on the counter making her look at them.

Her glossy deep dark eyes analysed the small tubs, she then pointed to one.

“Chicken it is,” I grinned putting the Beef Teriyaki back in the cabinet.

I took out Hisako’s food bowl and spoon and emptied the food into the bowl before putting it into the microwave and pressing the button.

I reached over to the counter for my phone and then dialled my work place, “Moshi Moshi Norio! I can’t make it tonight, my babysitter cancelled. Could you get Gakuto to cover for me?”

“Gakuto by himself?! He maybe smart but he can’t handle managing shipment!” Norio bellowed back.

“Team him up with Mana. She knows how to manage with an iron fist, they’ll do well together tonight,” I insured him as Hisako rested her head against the crook of my neck.

“Okay got it! Have a good night with your daughter,” Norio replied before hanging up on me.

I sighed slightly relieved and placed my phone back on the counter. I knew they would be fine without me.

A sudden continuous beeping sound came from the Microwave reminding me about Hisako’s food. I opened the Microwave and took out the steaming bowl then placed it on the kitchen table.

I was about to sit down and begin feeding Hisako when the doorbell went off.

“Oh come on! Don’t tell me she got out of it!” I huffed walking to the door with Hisako still in my arms.

I opened the door expecting Umeko, “I can’t believe you! I just cancelled w…”

I stopped talking as I noticed Umeko wasn’t standing before us. Instead a blue gentle eyed Reita stood there staring at us.

“W-What are you doing here?” I stuttered out, shifting Hisako up a little.

Her head was still leaning against the crook of my neck, she hadn’t noticed him yet.

“Urrr…difficult to answer that question,” Reita replied scratching his head.

I stared at him unimpressed.

He bit his lip slightly, “I kinda came to see you…the both of you,”

His words left me speechless, “I-I-I-Urrr…W-”

“Reita!” Hisako’s voice gargled out as she realised him standing there.

“Hey Hisako,” Reita smiled and reached his hand to her.

She grabbed onto his finger tight and gave him a wide smile.

“Urm…I was just about to feed her, if you want to come in?” I suggested side stepping as Hisako let go of his finger.

“Urr-Yeah!” He nodded ecstatically then walked in.