@--The Truth Behind The Lie--@ Reita 03

@--The Truth Behind The Lie--@ Reita (Sequel to Gentle Lie)

Mmmm No.3 let's make this a bit more interesting! ^^ Hope you like! ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "星ノ雨 Hoshi no Ame " By ViViD {^-^}

 

 

NORMAL P.O.V. -Miaka-

Umeko came crashing into my apartment, just as I had put on Hisako’s coat. I stared at her as came waddling into my living room and sat down effortlessly on my sofa.

“Rough night huh?” I chuckled to her as I fixed Hisako’s little pigtails.

“Eurrghh, more like a rough morning,” Umeko croaked back leaning her head on the sofa arm.

I picked up Hisako and walked in front of Umeko.

“Hey me and Hisako going to the day care play centre, aren’t we Hisako?!” I babbled cutely to her making her smile and giggle then focused back on Umeko, “So you can chill here while we’re gone,”

“Nice…what about later?” Umeko asked looking up at me with one eye open.

“Oh right…Umm I can work from home tonight, Hisako and I won’t need you,” I smiled pinching her chubby cheeks.

“Cool I’ll chill here for a bit then see Misa, she wants me to make a new drum pattern or something,” Umeko yawned slowly sitting up.

“Okie dokie…you know where everything is so help yourself,” I replied grabbing my bag and putting it on my shoulder, still holding Hisako.

“Wave bye to Auntie Umeko, Hisako!” I cooed out.

Hisako waved her little hand at Umeko as did I. Umeko gave us a light wave then we went through the front door, shutting it and locking it behind us.

I placed Hisako on her feet and held her hand. We soon began walking down the street. We walked to the main town centre when Hisako began gargling and pointing at something. It was a bird.

I picked her up so she could see it better, “Look Hisako, it’s a bird!”

“Birrrrrr…” She gargled back.

“Close enough!” I giggled and kissed her forehead, “Come on lets get you to play centre so you can play with some toys!”

Hisako clapped her hands and giggled excitedly. I smiled and carried her the rest of the way.

We walked into the play centre and stopped at the reception. Hisako’s eyes lit up as she saw the bright colourful slides, ball pits and toys. I had only been taking her here for two months now, it was already her favourite place.

I signed us in as Hisako began to flail around, she was eager to play.

“She’s very lively today!” said Yumi, the receptionist at the desk.

“Yeah, I didn’t take her yesterday, she loves coming here,” I replied handing Yumi the cost fee.

Yumi put the cash in the till and handed me my receipt, by this time Hisako had stopped flailing and had a miserable look on her face.

I rolled my eyes and carried her over to the soft chairs. I placed her down on a seat and sat next to her.

“Mommy!” She whinged bouncing and pointing to the soft play toys.

“Okay hold on! I got to take your shoes off first,” I replied undoing her small Velcro shoe straps.

I took them off and placed them in my bag, along with her nappies and baby accessories. I placed Hisako on her feet and adjusted her top,

“Go on, go play Hisako!” I pointed to the toys and slides.

She looked at the toys then back at me. She stayed still and didn’t move.

“Go on Koko, it’s okay,” I cooed pushing her forward a little. She walked forward a little then looked back at me again.

“Mommy?” She said holding out her hand to me.

I felt my heart flutter a little then I smiled and got up.

I took her hand, “Come on, lets go play!”

Hisako smiled up at me and we began walking to the toys.

@-/-@

An hour passed like the wind. I stood up watching Hisako ride around on a toy car, she was giggling happily. I loved seeing her smile. I’ve tried my hardest to look after her by myself but it hasn’t been easy. Seeing her so happy was like a reward to me.

“Mommy!” She called to me.

I looked at her to see her reaching towards me. She wanted to get off the toy car but her trouser leg was stuck on the peddle.

“Well that was silly, weren’t it!” I playfully said as I unhooked her trouser leg from the peddle.

She got off the toy car then hugged my legs tight. I smiled down at her then she let go and started looking around. I watched her vision look from one toy to the next. I could tell she was spoilt for choice.

“MIAKA!” I heard a group of people shout towards me.

I turned to see Ruki, Aoi, kai and Uruha at the play centre entrance. My jaw dropped in surprise as they ran towards me. They weren’t suppose to be here.

“See I told you it was her!” Kai said in a ‘know it all’ tone as they all stopped before me.

“What are you doing here?” I questioned them aggressively.

“Hmmm Attitude! We could ask you the same thing,” Ruki spoke up with a smirk.

“Shut up,” Aoi scorned him, “We were just passing by then Kai thought he saw you in here,”

“And I was right!” Kai raised his hands triumphantly.

“Yeah yeah…so Mia what are you doing here?” Uruha asked making me feel slightly uncomfortable.

I sighed heavily, “Well…I’m here with my…”

I turned around to see Hisako was gone. She was no longer next to me, or playing with the car toys. My heart began to pound with panic. She had disappeared.

“Hisako…Hisako….Hisako!” I called out scanning around the large play area thoroughly.

“Miaka what’s wrong?!” Ruki asked with a worried tone.

“Hisako, she’s missing! I don’t know where she’s gone I only looked away for a minute!” I whimpered out, I could barely catch my breath.

Kai put hi hands on my shoulders, “Okay Mia calm down…we’ll help you find her, what does she look like?”

“Urrr…urrrr,” I could barely speak I was so afraid,

“…S-She’s small, she’s got black hair it’s in pigtails…Ummm, she’s wearing black trousers and a cute light purple top….Where would she go?!” I cried out looking around.

“Okay we’ll all spread out look for Hisako, we’ll meet back here in a few minutes!” Uruha directed us.

“Hey I’ll look with you, “Ruki said holding my hand.

“Thank you so much!” I breathed out hastily.

They all nodded then we separated into the four large play areas. Ruki and I went towards the soft play area.

“Hisako, HISAKO!” I called out again holding onto Ruki’s hand tight.

I needed to find my baby girl….