@--The Truth Behind The Lie--@ Reita 09

@--The Truth Behind The Lie--@ Reita (Sequel to Gentle Lie)

So... I haven't posted for this story for a while. I feel bad for losing my focus which is suppose to be on this story and My Taemin story (Dancing hearts) Anyway i'd like to thank Niqueee (From Quizilla) for reminding me i had loyal fans for this story, you really helped me get my focus back :D So now i present No.9 however i must say it's quite short because it's a more reflective chapter on Miaka's character. Hope you like ^-^ ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~Melissa Playing "Garnet" By Aqua Timez :)

 

NORMAL P.O.V. ~Miaka~

Days soon turned into weeks, Two weeks to be exact. My assumption of Reita’s actions were wrong…He was still here.

He had come to visit several times in those two weeks, each time growing a little closer to Hisako but no closer to me.

I had never left him alone with her, not because I was afraid, but because I believed it wasn’t his responsibility to look after her. Even while I was at work he would come round while Umeko baby sat.

I couldn’t really complain as Hisako adored him, plus it gave me more time to work.

I sat at the living room table with my laptop, cross referencing orders as normal while Reita sat on my living room floor playing with Hisako.

His hair spiked up as normal, nose band in tact…the way I’ve always seen him.

“Mia…” Reita called.

“Hmm?” I stopped working and looked over to him.

“Is Hisako’s hair naturally dark?” He asked her hair lightly.

“Yes…Why?” I replied narrowing my eyes at him.

He shrugged, “Just wanted to know…I was thinking how cool would it be if she had Red and Black hair like you use to on tour,”

“Akira, if you touch one hair on my daughter’s head I will stab you with your own Bass!” I threatened sending him a sharp glare.

Reita gasped while covering Hisako’s ears, “Not in front of the baby Mia!”

I rolled my eyes and mouthed a simple ‘ off’. He just chuckled and went back to entertaining my daughter.

It was obvious my defence was back up again but I doubt Reita cared if I was nasty to him because he knew a part of me liked him and that part was Hisako.

I soon heard the sound of rattling keys coming from the front door followed by a loud locking sound. Umeko soon came in dragging her feet into the living room.

“Oh. My. God! Misa was having a fit today, she…” Umeko paused noticing Reita, “Are you still here?!”

“Yes I am! I’m having a play date with Hisako,” Reita retorted without thinking.

“You’re such a Pedo Reita!” Umeko laughed out before sitting beside me at the living room table.

Reita just faked at smile and went back to playing with Hisako.

I shook my head at Umeko, “You had to go with a dirty comeback didn’t you? You could have just went with the implication of Akira being a child,”

“Nah, that’s not so fun,” She grinned widely.

I sighed at her and continued cross referencing the work orders.

“By the way, when are you gonna tell the girls about Hisako?” Umeko reminded me.

I slapped my face with my palm then ran my fingers down my face, “I totally forgot sorry!”

“Wait! The rest of Syncoida don’t know you have a kid?” Reita butted in on the conversation with a shocked tone.

“Yeah…I never got round to telling them,” I mumbled out.

Reita just stared at me with his lips parted in response.

“Frankly I’m surprised they still don’t know, especially after Misa’s been doing ‘The Nasty’ with Ruki,” Umeko revealed.

Reita and I looked at each other than at Umeko, “WHAT?!”

Umeko raised her eyebrow at Reita, “Okay I understand why Mia doesn’t know, but why don’t you?”

“Because he’s been here getting attached to my daughter,” I answered for him, still in slight shock.

“Well they’ve been at ‘it’ for weeks now, since that night we all met up and she stayed at Ruki’s,” Umeko explained resting back on her chair.

“That’s so weird. Misa being tamed by Ruki,” Reita spoke. He still could wrap his head around it but neither could I.

“Not really tamed…more tired out by Ruki,” Umeko chuckled out suggestively.

“Okayyy, that’s way too much for my ears!” I replied screwing up my face at the thought before focusing back on my work.

“It’s just a matter of time before everyone pairs up with their band counterparts…Funny really, back when our bands first met, we all figured you two would hook up first,” Umeko confessed.

I froze for a spilt second then began feeling quite awkward.

“Urrr, W-Why would you think that?” Reita asked, his tone of voice seemed nervous.

Umeko stretched out not taking any notice of his tone and smiled, “Well you two had the whole ‘opposites attract’ thing, and all that angry between you, mostly from Mia’s side of course,”

I hit Umeko on the arm making her flinch while Reita shrugged and focused back on Hisako.

“So…when should I tell them?” I asked getting back to the original subject.

“Ummm…dunno, never thought that far in,” Umeko replied looking at my papers.

“How about you bring Hisako over to Ruki’s on Friday? We’re supposed to have a Syncoida GazettE get together then,” Reita offered up a solution.

“Oh yeah, I nearly forgot about that!” Umeko chimed out lightly tapping her forehead with her palm.

“I guess that would work,” I replied focusing on my laptop screen.

“Good! I’m glad that’s settled, now Misa will finally stop riding me for coming here all the time,” Umeko spoke.

“I wouldn’t say that to Ruki if I was you!” Reita chuckled out, standing up and stretching.

“Shut up Nose Band Man!” Umeko hissed back.

I sniggered quietly at Umeko’s pathetic come back as did Reita.

“Anyway, I gotta go home. I’ll catch you three Friday,” Reita spoke adjusting his clothes.

“Bye Reita,” Umeko waved in which he waved back.

I just gave him a light nod, he responded back with a similar gesture.

He then looked down at Hisako on the floor and waved, “Bye Hisako, see you soon!”

She gave him a wide smile and waved back frantically.

With all the goodbyes done Reita set off home leaving my apartment and leaving us three alone.

Umeko got up and moved to Reita’s spot on the floor and began playing with Hisako.

“How comes you keep letting the Nose Band Pedo hang out with your kid?” She asked randomly.

“Umeko, Akira’s not a Pedo...well at least I hope he’s not!” I joked.

“Yeah, but seriously why do you let him hang out here?” Umeko asked again rephrasing her question.

“Because Hisako likes him and he’s quite good with her,” I replied honestly.

Umeko hummed, “So if he’s so good with her, why don’t you leave him alone with her?”

Umeko had a valid point. Looking from the outside anyone would live their kid alone with Reita at this point but I had my reasons.

I sighed and answered, “Because, I don’t trust him yet, that’s why,”

Umeko shook her head at me with disappointment, “Same old Miaka making the same mistakes!”

I ignored her comment and focused back on my work. In all fairness she was right. History was repeating itself slowly but in my defence, old habits are hard to break.