@--The Truth Behind The Lie--@ Reita 04

@--The Truth Behind The Lie--@ Reita (Sequel to Gentle Lie)

So sorry for the Delay! My life is too full of drama :\ Anyway heres part 4 enjoy! Reita time! ^^ ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Hinata" By Ayabie :D

 

 

REITA P.O.V.

I walked in the direction that I thought the guys went. I shouldn’t have stopped at the Manga store.

I was about to bypass the Children’s play centre when I noticed Ruki standing inside, holding a woman’s hand. I watched as Aoi and Kai joined them followed by Uruha shaking his head and shrugging his shoulders.

“I guess I found them,” I commented to myself as I walked into the play centre.

I was about to walk up to them and their lady friend, when I heard a whimpering sound. I looked around to see a cute little girl with pigtails sanding behind a set of colourful chairs crying.

I bent down and smiled at her, “Hi there, are you okay?”

“Mommy!” She whinged out with tear filled eyes.

“Heyyy, don’t cry,” I spoke softly wiping her tears with my finger, “What’s your name?”

She looked up at me and blinked twice then bit her finger shyly.

“Hisako…” She murmured quietly.

I smirked, “Hisako huh? Well I’m Reita,”

She took her finger out of then touched my noseband and smiled.

“Rei…ta?” She gargled out.

“Yeah I’m Reita, I’m gonna help you find your Mom okay?” I said holding out my hand.

She took my hand and nodded shyly. She was a really cute kid, her face reminded me of someone but I couldn’t figure out whom.

“Can you see your Mommy?” I asked her, still bending down at her level.

She shook her head, “No Mommy,”

I looked around to see the chairs were obstructing her view. There wasn’t any way she could see her Mom from here.

“You can’t see from down here, hmmm…how about I pick you up?” I suggested looking at her big sparkly dark brown eyes.

She responded with a cute nod.

I smiled and stood up then reached down and picked Hisako up. She placed her tiny arms around my neck. I scanned the room thoroughly but I couldn’t see any mothers hanging around.

“Mommy!” Hisako chimed out pointing ahead.

I looked over to where she was pointing to see the guys and their lady friend. I focused a little more to see Ruki’s lady friend was actually Miaka.

My heart felt weak. It was a good kind of weak but soon changed to a sharp pain when I saw the look of distress on her face. I looked at Hisako, she looked back at me with bright eyes.

“Is that lady your Mommy?” I asked to be sure.

Hisako smiled baring the few teeth she had and nodded ecstatically.

“Well then, let’s go to Mommy!” I grinned holding her and walking towards the guys and Miaka.

Hisako clapped and giggled excitedly. She was one amazingly cute kid, I couldn’t believe she was Miaka’s.

NORMAL P.O.V. ~Miaka~

“She’s not here Ruki!” I cried out as we stood back in the centre.

Ruki my back, “It’s okay, the guys will find her,”

Just then Kai and Aoi joined us.

“Did you find her?” I asked still panicked.

Kai shook his head no.

“Sorry Mia, no luck,” Aoi replied sadly.

I began breathing heavily again. I felt like I was going to pass out

“Miaka calm down, Uruha might have found her,” Ruki tried his hardest to reassure me.

I tool a deep breath and nodded, I really hoped he was right. We soon spotted Uruha coming towards us. Hisako wasn’t with him.

“I’m really sorry Mia, I can’t find her,” Uruha stated shaking his head.

I put my hands over my mouth and began inhaling sharp shallow breaths. This couldn’t be happening…not to me, not to us.

“Where is she?! I-I only looked away for a minute, what if s-“

“Are you guys looking for this little girl?” We heard someone say.

We looked to see Reita holding my smiling daughter. I instantly grabbed Hisako from him and began kissing and hugging her tight.

“Oh my God Hisako, are you okay?!” I barely breathed out.

“Reita,” She cooed out pointing to him before smiling playfully.

I looked at him. Reita hadn’t changed at all, maybe a different hairstyle and clothes but still the same Reita I remembered from then.

“Where did you find her?” I asked relieved.

“She was behind the colourful chairs, she was looking for you,” Reita smiled staring at me.

“Thank you so much Reita, I owe you!” I said extremely grateful.

“Don’t worry about it,” Reita smiled shyly.

I smiled then kissed Hisako’s head, “I’m so sorry Koko, Mommy will never lose you again!”

“MOMMY?!” All the guys gasped apart from Reita. I guess he already knew because Hisako mostly likely pointed me out.

I bit my lip nervously, “Ummm, why don’t we get something to eat and I’ll explain,”

The guys nodded and waited for me to lead the way. I began walking towards the centre doors when I remembered.

“Could one of you grab my bag?” I asked turning around to look at the guys.

“I’ll grab it!” Reita volunteered and head back to the seating area for my bag.

“Reita!” Hisako called out as he came back with bag.

“Yeah, that’s Reita,” I smiled slightly amazed.

I was amazed because Hisako was only able say four words at her age, Mommy, Bye, No and Hisako. Reita was her fifth…

Reita grinned at her sweetly and handed me the bag, then we all began leaving the centre.