@--The Truth Behind The Lie--@ Reita (Sequel to Gentle Lie) Prologue

@--The Truth Behind The Lie--@ Reita (Sequel to Gentle Lie)

Here's the prologue for TTBTL! hehe! Just a basic setting of the story! READ/RATE/ENJOY! ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "ART DRAWN BY VOMIT" By The GazettE ^-^

 

The GazettE Vs Syncoida Tour finished 2 months later, starting in March 2006 and ending in July 2006. The tour was a complete success, gaining both bands good press coverage and increase in their fan bases.

It was so much of a success that both band managers decided to schedule another tour, this time lasting a total of 6 months, as it would be an international world tour.

After a month break, both The Gazette and Syncoida set off on their world domination tour, which started in September 06 and ended in February 07.

However 2 months into the world domination tour (Oct/Nov 06), Ojima Miaka left Syncoida unexpectedly without reason leaving her band members, Nakayama Sumi (Guitar), Hasegawa Umeko (Drums), Nakamori Tomiko (Guitar) and Yamasaki Misa (Vocals) without a bassist.

The remaining members of Syncoida continued the tour with The GazettE without a permanent bass player often using Reita (Suzuki Akira) from the GazettE as their substitute bassist.

It wasn’t until late November 06 (A month after Miaka left the band) during the tour, Syncoida found their new bass player Kichida Emi. Emi filled Miaka’s position without a problem and the tour continued without a hitch.

When the tour ended in February 2007, both bands went their separate ways but continued to keep in touch with one another.

Even though both bands were on good terms, there was a large void. Emi tried her best to fill Miaka’s shoes but it was not the same. Miaka’s unexpected departure from the tour and Syncoida left a dark cloud on both bands, surprisingly effecting Reita the most.

Even though Miaka never spoke to Reita, both seemed content when in each other’s presence. The departure of Miaka left Reita in a darkened state but with the support of his band members and Syncoida, he soon pushed on and finished the tour with confidence.

Miaka however, did not disappear without a trace. She kept in frequent contact (Via email and phone) with Syncoida and The GazettE excluding Reita of course. Miaka returned to her hometown in Kanagawa prefecture, Japan. Her work circumstances are unknown as is her reasons for leaving Syncoida.

Syncoida took a well-deserved break in 2008 (The current year) and are currently working on new material.

The Gazette are currently coming to the end of their tour promoting their album stacked rubbish.