@--The Truth Behind The Lie--@ Reita 02

@--The Truth Behind The Lie--@ Reita (Sequel to Gentle Lie)

Reita 02 for ya! Bare with me as i'm still writing this on paper, i hope you like it! ^^ ~{xxxKissTheAngelxxx}~ Melissa Playing: "Souen -na mo muki kimi e-" By Alice Nine (Yay!^^)

 

 

REITA P.O.V.

“AKIRA!”

I heard someone call my name. I looked around to see Ruki, Aoi, Uruha and Kai heading towards me. I got up from my bar stool and greeted them as they stopped in front of me.

“Where did you guys go today?” I asked sitting back down on my stool.

“I went guitar shopping!” Uruha gleamed sitting beside me.

“Obviously,” I smirked tapping my fingers against the bar counter.

Kai and Aoi sat along side Uruha while Ruki sat on the other side of me. Ruki suddenly began bouncing up and down excitedly.

“Guess who, Aoi, Kai and I saw today?” He said grinning widely at me.

“Who?” I asked plainly rubbing my neck.

“Miaka!” Kai revealed.

My eyes lit up. It had been a while since I had heard anything about her.

“How is she?” I asked trying not to sound too eager.

“She looks great! She put on some weight, she’s all curvy and even more y!” Ruki smirked his lips.

I laughed at his expression. I knew what he was thinking. Same old Ruki!

“Yeah she manages a local instrument store doing imports and exports to other countries, she seems pretty happy,” Aoi added before ordering a drink.

“Well that sounds great, right Reita?” Uruha nudged me.

“Yeah, it does,” I sighed relieved.

I was glad she was doing okay even though we didn’t really talk. She left so suddenly without saying goodbye to anyone, I was really worried about her.

To be honest, my crush for Miaka never faded but as always I never had the courage to push it further, not that she wanted me to. At least I know she’s okay now maybe we could talk…

“Are you boys drinking without us or is it just Uruha again?” We heard Umeko’s voice bellow out.

We turned around to see, Umeko, Misa and Emi standing before us.

“Hey ladies! Come grab a stool, we were just talking about Miaka,” Kai gestured to the empty stools.

“Yeah Mia told me she saw you today,” Umeko replied sitting next to Ruki.

Ruki got up and moved to the other side of Umeko, leaving Emi to take his previous seat next to me.

“Hi Reita,” Emi mumbled shyly.

I smiled and gave her a nod. Emi seemed to have a crush on me, I figured it out towards the end of our world tour. I never confronted her about it, being that it would probably make her even more timid towards me.

“So I’m guessing you see Mia a lot then?” Aoi spoke up before taking a sip of his sake.

“Urr now and again, once a week maybe, depends if she’s busy,” Umeko replied taking off her jacket.

“Hmmmm, so where’s Sumi and Tomiko?” Kai asked.

“Tomiko’s in Osaka with her family, Sumi’s at home being a lazy !” Misa laughed out.

“Awww man, the best drinkers are not here! It’s no fun when everyone gets drunk before me!” Uruha complained with a glass of sake in his hand.

“Sumi and Tomiko aren’t heavy drinkers, they’re just good at faking it!” Kai ejected.

Misa and Umeko nodded agreeing with him.

“You know who was a serious heavy drinker, Miaka! That girl could drink any of us under the table!” Ruki joined in with a grin.

“Yeah…too bad she doesn’t drink anymore,” Umeko spoke out quietly.

We all turned our heads to her and Misa, “SERIOUSLY?”

Umeko nodded and took a sip of Ruki’s freshly ordered sake, “Mmmhmm, before she left the band she stopped drinking, she hasn’t really drank since then, well nothing heavy anyway,”

“Whoa…she’s really changed a lot,” I sighed out, not believing what I was hearing.

Misa laughed, “Not that much, she’s still a bitter, sarcastic on the phone!”

“Well that’s good to know!” Aoi chuckled as did the rest of us.

Ruki then clapped and rubbed his hands together, “So how about we get this party started?!”

We all nodded in which Ruki bought the first round of drinks. I sipped lightly at my drink while everyone else was drinking to get drunk.

After a few more drinks, everyone had moved around. I found myself sitting next to Umeko sipping on only my third alcoholic beverage.

“Hey Umeko?” I said grabbing her wondering focus.

“Yessssss nose band man?” She slurred back.

I sniggered a little and proceeded, “Is Miaka as okay as everyone says she is?”

Umeko rubbed her eyes and yawned clumsly, “Yeah she’s great! Don’t get me wrong…S-s-she does miss you-haha but she won’t admit it though, ssshe’s to stubborn just like you sometimes!”

Umeko then put her arm on the bar counter and laid her head down. A few seconds later, she began hiccupping.

I smirked shaking my head and patted her on the arm.

Umeko’s drunken words bought me a warm feeling. Miaka could really miss me but it’s hard to tell when she’s so closed off to me.

I stopped myself from dwelling and turned round to Misa, Emi and the guys.

“Umeko’s out for the count!” I chuckled holding up her limp arm then placing it back on the bar counter.

“Awesome! 5 guys and 2 ladies to go!” Aoi jumped up dancing around.

We laughed loudly and another round of drinks headed our way. Tonight I was going to be the last to fall instead of always being the first.