Chapter 2

Falling For You *Hiatus*

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

You smacked your hand on your alarm clock to dismiss the irritating sound coming from the small device. The clock read 9:00 AM. Since you were homeschooled you were given the oppurtunity to wake up later then an average highschool child. If you at least got seven hours of homeschooling a day it would be alright to get up late.

You stretched your limbs and cracked your toes one by one while making that mini dinosaur sound. You rolled onto the side of your king size bed feeling the mattress sink down with your body because it was so soft. This was your life every morning.

Most teenagers wanted to sleep in like you but you are the complete opposite. You wanted to be able to attend any public or private school if it meant making friends and hanging out with them after school or during the weekends. At least you have one friend and thats enough for you. You did lose her when your father died because you became a different person, and after that you were never close as you use to be.

She's still your bestfriend though, Minna. Lets just say you're a rich and spoiled child. Most rich girls should be happy right? With all their brand named clothes giant house, giant room, crazy parties. Well for sure your not a happy person at all. You missed your old family. When your mother was so caring, sweet and would be so close to you and your old father. But now? Your step father took over and your mother suddenly became a cold hearted person along with you step father. Suddenly not caring about what YOU want, but whats best for the company.

There was a soft knock at the door. The same maid who makes sure you're ready every morning.

'Agashi! Your teacher will be here in an hour! Please get ready and I will prepare breakfeast!'

You were always greatful for the people who worked around the house. Having to follow orders from your strict and mean parents. Your always nice to them because you felt bad about them living like this, constantly being yelled at by their 'masters'.

You always wondered how other rich people acted. If they were nice, intelligent, soft or maybe like your parents?

'I'll be out in 45 minutes!' You replied

You quickly shuffled to your walk in closet choosing something comfortable to wear since it didnt matter if your teacher saw you like that because she was like a close family member to you.

 

Shes the only person on the outside world who knows what you look like. Except the photographers in New York City since you model there. They technically dont know who you are but they always called you by your middle name Ai Ri, yes its a japanese name.

You took a quick shower and speed walked to the clean cut kitchen.  

It has light colored wooden floors, stainless steel appliances with a marble counter top island placed in the center of the kitchen itself. Beautiful flowers in glass vases were placed on the island. You pulled out one of the chairs and sat with your breakfeast prepared in front of you. You thanked your chef and dug into the mouthwatering dish.

'So where are my parents?' You asked not even slightly intrested where they might have gone this time

'They went to Spain to check out the newly built hotel. They should be gone for two weeks.' The maid answered politly

'Oh, I guess it's good for us then.' You giggled to her

She smiled back and bowed to you then starting her chores along with the other maids.

-------------------------------------

The doorbell rung and you were in the living room studying your math equations because of a test today. Your teacher walked in dressed in her dark jeans and a cute blouse. Shes a young women in her late twenties who also works at Seoul Academy.

'Seungsenim!'

'Mi-Young! How are you?'

You got up and bowed to her.

'I'm good, How are you?'

'I just finished teaching my first few classes. Some of those kids are really stuck up and arrogant. They think they can over power anybody because they're rich.'

'They remind me a lot of my parents then.' You laughed half telling the truth and the other being sarcastic.

'Yeah I feel you.' She giggled

That was another thing you liked about Mrs. Soo she understood your feelings towards you parents. You didnt want to admit you hated them but you knew you did. With a burning passion. Mrs. Soo was always like a parent to you, encouraging you to study, be polite to others and respect your elders.

While your parents were mean to everyone who was poor. People who were under them including elders who are poor.

--------------------------------

You started preparing for your test and after taking it you aced it, of course. When the seven hours of school was done Mrs. Soo finally left and you were free to do anything you wanted.

Since Minna was done with school (she attended Seoul Academy) you decided to call her over since you were quite lonely.

It was a Friday and for the next two days neither you or Minna had school. THANK GOD.

Usually whenever Minna came over she always told you stories of the rich kids in highschool. You were always intrested to hear what type of stories she had everyday.

And she started off with...

'So this named Li Na whos the Queenka of the school, thinks she's everything.....'