Chapter 5

Falling For You *Hiatus*

The next morning you woke up when an arm smacked you in the face. You cursed who ever woke you up so damn early. You pried your eyes open to see what disturbed you in your peaceful sleeping. You weren't so surprised to see Minna's arm on top of your face.

'Dammit Minna you're always moving around your sleep so much. AND this is a king sized bed.'

You kicked her off the bed sending her to the hard wooden floors and before you knew it, you heard the sound of her falling on her back and whining in pain.

'Mmmhmmm serves you right.' You said while looking at the ground and sticking your tongue at her

After you and Minna were done washing up and prepared for school, you were thinking of ways to tell Mrs. Soo the plan. That woman is going to think we're insane.

The door bell rung and the maid went to go get it.

'Ssem!' Minna chimed

'Minna! I was wondering where you were in class today! Lu Han was looking for you earlier.'

'Omo really!' Minna blushed holding her face in her palms

You rolled your eyes. Somebody get me a bucket so I can puke in it.

When the time period of school was finally over the three of you decided to sit around the couch and lounge since Mrs. Soo didn't have any classes to attend to.

You and Minna eyed each other and twidled your thumbs.

'Is there something I'm missing out on here?' Mrs. Soo asked suspiciously

'Well you see, we kind of need your help.' You stated

'What is it?'

'Uhh...'

'Mi Young needs to attend Seoul Arts and disguise herself!' Minna admitted feeling relaxed now

'What are you two up to?'

'Do you know Kris Wu? I think he's a Junior like I am.'

'Yes, he's a student of mine.' Mrs. Soo said while sipping her steaming hot coffee

'My parents are sending me off to an arranged marriage with him. Unfortunately, I HAVE to do this and its quite irritating to be quite frankly. I want to know his personality in real life and observe him in person instead of having Minna explain him to me. I've called my uncle, the principal and he said it's fine.' You blurted out

You remembered the nice phone conversation with your Uncle. He's a very nice, outgoing man who reminded you of your father. They are brothers afterall.

'Yobesayo?'

'Uncle?'

'Ahh! Mi Young how are you my dear?'

'I'm fine! Thanks for asking uncle!'

'Listen, can you do me a favor?'

'Of course! Anything for you!'

'I know this is going to sound crazy but I'll explain details later. Can I attend Seoul High for a few months? I would also like Mrs. Soo to be my teacher also since she will probably go along with the plan. I want to be a honors transfer student and be called by my middle name, Park Ah Ri.'

You could hear your Uncle chuckling through the phone.

'Now obviously your parents don't know about this.'

You shook your head even though he couldn't see you.

'Of course! I'll do anything for you! It sounds brilliant! Plus, you haven't done anything darerish lately so it hasn't been fun. And technically you're the owner of the school. Your school. Your rules.'

You smiled at his reply.

'Thanks Uncle! You're the best!'

'Would you like to start attending tomorrow?'

'Yes please! Thank you Uncle! I'll see you tomorrow! Saranghaeyo!' 

--------------

'Okay Mi Young. I'm okay with it as long as your Uncle is. You just need to be careful and don't stir up to much trouble. I already know how much trouble the two of you will cause under the same roof.'

You and Minna smiled at each other and high-fived each other. You were pretty excited to start attending a Highschool as a normal student.

As soon as Mrs. Soo left you and Minna giggled at each other. Minna was so happy to finally have her bestfriend attend highschool with her. Afterall highschool is known for one of the best years in life.

'We should probably start to plan out your outfit for tomorrow now since we need to make you look like a poor geek. No offense to the poor geeks out there.'

------------------

You called for your styler asking her to bring some clothes making sure none of it was designer clothes. You found the perfect attire for the first day of Highschool in your life. As soon as Minna left, you went directly to bed wanting to get a good sleep for school tomorrow.

Of course you couldn't fall asleep, you were too eager to. Wondering how this will turn out. Will you enjoy it? Will you hate it?

It's like everybodys night before their first day of school. It's so exciting. And before you knew it, you drifted off into a deep sleep.

------------------

Bam!

It's 5:30 AM and you were laying on the floor and hearing multiple of alarms go off.

'Yah! Mi Young! You know how hard it is to wake you up! Get your up so we can get you ready for school! Chop, chop!' Minna yelled while clapping

'I swear I'm hearing an annoying voice so damn early in the morning. It's like my nagging mother.' You whispered to your self while looking down at the floor

'BECAUSE I AM HERE! YOU IDIOT!' Minna screamed

The good thing about your friendship with Minna was that you could make fun of her and and neither of you would get offended. Both of you did grow up into the customs of the Americans because you use to live there and you still go there once in awhile when your Mother forces you to model, so you drag Minna along.

'Arraso, arraso. I'm getting up you nagging woman.'

You dragged yourself to the bathroom while trying to slap yourself awake. After about an hour and a half of putting the outfit together the final product was this:

(Sorry its kinda big xD)

You took one more check in the mirror before it was time to leave.

This is it I guess. Wish me luck Appa.