Chapter 3

Falling For You *Hiatus*

'So this named Li Na the Queenka of the school, thinks she's everything...'

You couldn't help but laugh at the beginning of the sentence; all the stories Minna told you so far were about Li Na and how she was this rich annoying loud girl most people hated. Who knows why she's so popular but she still seems to have her wannabes around.

You were also told she was just obssessed with this boy named Kris who apparently has his own 'group' and they were the popular boys. You never understood why highschool was set up like this. Couldn't everybody just be friends with another?

Minna continued her story.

'So today I was walking with my friends in the cafeteria and all of a sudden I tripped. Luckyily I didn't face plant my food but I caught all of the sushi back on the tray and fell directly on my stomach. It knocked the air out of me and I thought it was just an accident that somebody didn't see me coming, but when I turned around it was Li Na. Of course she did it on purpose to make a fool out of me so I was litteraly about to punch her square in her ugly face when your uncle, the principal came by.'

Oh and did I mention you practically owned the school? Your late father bought it for you, so your uncle on your father's side became the principal. He reminded you a lot of your father and that was why you were so close to him.

'Damn it, I wanted to slap her so badly but right at that moment your Uncle just HAD to walk by! If only you attended that school I wouldn't have to hold back.'

'So what happened after that?' You asked interested

'I grabbed my food and had to walk away. I didn't want to get in trouble. Its quite annoying you know. I really wish you attended too.'

'You can say that again.' You said with your head hanging

Suddenly you got a text message from your mother. They were arriving early around Monday night and apparently they had important news. Honestly you just wanted them to stay there because you hated them so much.

You glanced at the clock and it was still early around four o'clock.

'Wanna go to the mall!?' You asked enthusiastically sarcastic like a rich girl with her friends

Minna laughed out loud and nodded.

'Sure!'

You decided to take your white Range Rover since you didn't want to make a big scence exiting out of your own, personal limo.

You drove with your best friends, jamming out to loud music and found your reserved parking space. You jumped out the tall car and slipped your car keys into your sweatpants. It was pretty embarrassing how bad you looked. It was like you were the complete opposite of a rich girl, instead you wore your glasses instead of your contacts, sweatpants with fuzzy boots a 'Young and Reckless' oversized tank top and your hair in a bun.

While Minna looked flawless in her skinny jeans, cute blouse and straightened hair. You shrugged and walked directly to both of your favorite store. Apple Pi, a shop where wealthy people shop for brand named items and fancy outfits.

As you both skimmed the store you accidentaly bumped into somebody. A teenager in fact your age.

'Oh I'm sorry.' You said apologetically while bowing

'You should be.' She sneered back

'Well then..' You muttered under your breath

The girl looked at you up and down.

'Whats a poor girl like you doing in a store like this? Can you even afford any of this?' She said while laughing with her friends

Minna finished buying a pair of shorts when she noticed you talking to a girl. The girl was faced so that the back of her head was facing her but it looked familiar.

You had a furious look in your eyes and Minna knew something was wrong.

'Who do you think you are to call me poor? I bet the clothes I have back home is more in date than the Chanel bag in your hands. That was like last season.' You said in a harsh way

'Are you kidding? My mom got this me a few days ago it came out yesterday. You poor people dont know anything about fashion.'

'Actually, I have that same exact bag in white and I got it 2 months ago BEFORE it came out.' You replied rolling your eyes

Just as you were about to get in a fist fight with her and her fake friends, Minna interupted.

'Well, well, well what do we have here? The little and her trio. What are you doing here Li Na I thought this clothes wasn't good enough for you and your plastics.' Minna said while crossing her arms

Then it hit you. This is Li Na? I imagined her at least a little prettier than this piece of .

'Lets just leave Minna, these girls aren't even close to worth it. And Li Na? Even though I don't know you, you are lucky I let you off this easy.' You said rudely

The both of you walked back to the car laughing at the comebacks and threats you threw at each other.

'Wow, shes pretty pathetic.' You said while steering the car

'I know right. Shes a loser. I always ask myself why people are so scared of her.'

----------------------------

The weekend flew by in a breeze and Minna had to go back to school while you continued your studies back at home. Monday night finally came and your parents arrived back home.

It was about 9:45 PM and your parents called you into the dining room to talk to you.

'Mi Young! Come over here, we need to discuss important matters with you.'

You sat across from your Mother while your Step father sat at the end of the table.

'What do you want?' You asked coldly

'Do you know the Wu family company? Where they also own hotels and stores around the world?' Your Step father asked rudely

'Yeah and?' You were so mean towards your parents since you will never actually ackowledge them as 'actual' parents

Your Mother looked at you.

'We are setting you up on an arranged marriage with their son, Kris Wu.'

'WHAT?'

--------------------------

That night you were laying in bed angry and confused.

Why should I marry someone I haven't even met before? I heard that child is an .

You sighed. It's already 3 AM and you still haven't fallen asleep.

Looks like I'm going to have to do some research tomorrow on a certain someone.