Chapter 6

Falling For You *Hiatus*

On the way out of the house you grabbed your car keys forgetting you couldn't show up in an expensive car since you were suppose to be "poor". Luckily Minna grabbed it from you and tossed it back onto the rack where all the keys to the cars went.

'Yah! You're suppose to have a poor image! You can't come to school cruising around in some Audi or Range Rover.' Minna said while wiggling her finger

You sighed in defeat. 'Fine, fine, fine. I get it. This is going to be one long day.'

'We can take my car instead since you're my "cousin".'

'But you still have a really expensive car too!' You whined

'So! People at the school already know I'm rich. You came here because of your good grades.'

'Ughh fine.'

Before Minna's car zoomed away (since she was a really fast driver and recieved multiple of tickets) you took one more glance at your house. I think I might miss being homeschooled.

'I'll miss you baby!' You said by waving goodbye

'Are you talking to the house?'

'Do you think I'm crazy? I'm talking to my car of course!'

'Kids these days...' 

-------------------------

After a 10 minute ride to the school both of you finally reached the parking lot. Your eyes sparkled in excitement.

'Wow! This is what a highschool looks like in real life?! I mean in the movies it looks WAY better but still it looks so cool!' You exclaimed

'Yup!'

'I can't believe I actually own this highschool!'

While the two of you got out of the car you noticed Li Na and a group of her friends walking over.

'Oh god..here comes the ..' Minna whispered

You laughed. 'Hopefully she won't recognize me from the mall a few weeks ago.' You whispered back

'Don't worry she's retarded she won't notice a thing.'

'Well,well well what do we have here?' Li Na said while crossing her arms

You rolled your eyes.

'I knew there was going to be a transfer student but I didn't know she was going to be this ugly.'

Somebody hold me down before I punch this er in the face.

You hung you head down to make it look like you were shy but in reality you weren't afraid to tackle this girl down.

'Why do you care? Shouldn't you be in the bathroom grooming your ratty hair?' Minna sneered back

While the fight continued you noticed two limos pulling up. They were long black and shiny looking like it just got waxed down. (Okay that sounded really wrong...)

And before you knew it, girls came hurling to the two vehicles screaming their lungs out. What the hell is wrong with these girls? WOW BIG DEAL TWO LIMOS PULLING UP.

'What the hell is going on?!' You screamed while plugging in your ears to make the screaming going away.

'It's them!' Li Na and her group sqealed while fixing their hair and makeup for each other.

'Who?' You whispered to Minna

'It's Exo.' Minna said while rolling her eyes

'What is a Exo?' You asked questionably

Minna grabbed your arm and backpack while trying to drag you inside the school, dodging girls and pushing them out of your way. You wanted to know what the commotion was about but you shrugged it off and followed her.

After about fifteen minutes of pushing through the crowd, both of you managed to get in. You were holding your knees and panting at the same time.

'Is this what you seriously have to go through everyday?' You asked still exhausted

'Fortunately no. I always get here early so I don't have to deal with that crap.'

'Pshh..I don't blame you.'

'Let's go to your uncle's office.' Minna said

You nodded and followed her from behind.

-------------------------

'Uncle!' You screamed while dropping your backpack and running to him

You embraced him in a tight hug and greeted him.

'Mi Young! Look at you! You've gotten so big! I haven't seen you in ages!'

'I know I miss you so much Uncle!'

You and Minna sat in the leather chairs faced in front of the desk.

'I knew you were going to come here instead of the office so I brought this.' Your Uncled said while chuckling and holding out your schedule

You smiled at him.

'No one knows other than Mrs. Soo and Minna right?' You asked already knowing the answer

'Of course! Here I'll give both of you a pass since it's the beginning of first period and Minna is a year older than you so she's in a different class. And Minna you can lead Mi- I mean Ai Ri to her homeroom. I really need to start getting use to calling you that.' Your Uncle said while giving off a warm smile

Before you left his office you waved and closed the door gently. While walking through the long and narrow hallways you were a bit nervous since it was your first day of school. It's like the first day of kindegarten all over again, with actual people instead of playing around with them in preschool. The worst part was that you couldn't be in any of the classes as Minna because of age difference.

Minna finally stopped in front of Mrs. Soo's homeroom and knocked on the door.

'Come in!' She yelled from the inside. She already knew it was you two but she acted like you two were strangers.

'Hello. Who are you two?'

'Anneyowasayo.' Both of you chimed while bowing

'Yes. So are you two transfer students?' Mrs. Soo asked while raising an eyebrow

By then you could hear whispers coming from all over the place. You heard a group of girls giggling and whispering and when you looked at the front there you saw it. Just my luck. Of course Li Na and her friends are in my class. I thought this was in the same grade as Minna...

'Oh no Ssem..It's only her. She's my cousin and the Principal let me guid her around the school.'

'Okay. So you must be Ai Ri? Yes?'

'Yes.' You answered while nodding

'Well what are you waiting for? Introduce yourself to the class.'

Crap. Crap. Crap. Why is she making me do this!? She knows I can be loud and outgoing but when I'm around new people I'm so shy...

'Hello. My name is Park Ai Ri. I am the new transfer student and I hope you will take care of me.' You said shyly while bowing

When you picked your head back up you took a quick glance to see who was in the room. It turns out Li Na and a few of her friends were in your class. But when you looked to the other side of the room you saw someone familiar. No wait. It can't be. IT'S KRIS?! You mentally smacked yourself. Out of all the classes you just had to manage to be in the same class as him.  

You could hear the quiet giggles around the room. I hate these stupid highschool kids. They really don't make this day any better.

'Okay Minna you may go back to your class now. And Ai Ri you can go sit behind Kris and Lay over there.'

Your head quickly shot at Mrs. Soo and Minna. You gave her a "What-the-hell-look?" and slowly walked over to sit behind Kris in the empty seat making sure to not trip on your on feet. When you finally got seated you could of sworn you saw Minna give you an evil smile. Those two planned this?! Oh when I'm done with this they're going to get it.

------------------------

The class went on and Mrs. Soo was now teaching english. You were pretty much zoning out because you already knew this since you lived back in the States for half of your life.

'Park Ai Ri. Can you read what is on the board for me?' Mrs. Soo asked while seeing of you were paying attention at all

You sighed. 'Roses are red, Violets are blue. I want you.' You read aloud when you realized what you just said. Your face turned beat red and you could feel the burning sensation in your cheeks. No I did not just say that. That damn Mrs. Soo made me read that out loud?! AND Kris is sitting in front of me!?? You stared at Kris's back for awhile then looked around the room to see if anybody would burst out laughing.

Turns out nobody did anything. It was just once in awhile Li Na would turn around to tease you. These idiots don't even know what this means? Oh thankgoodness You sighed

It had been a few minutes since you read that sentence out loud. You could tell Mrs. Soo was trying to hold a laugh in. You better watch your back even though your a teacher.

'Very good Ai Ri.'

Since the desks were lined up into rows with two desks connected Kris sat accross from you. From the corner of your eye you noticed his body shaking a bit. Damn it! Did he notice? Is he laughing at what I just said?! So embarassing.

--------------------------

Class was finally over. A torterous four hours and it was finally lunch. When everybody cleared to go to the cafeteria you walked up to Mrs. Soo.

'Ssem! Why would you make me say that!'

'Because I thought it was funny.' She said while stiffling a laughter

'And you knew Kris would understand!'

'Maybe. Maybe Not.' She said

'Oh yeah! When the cops ask if I'm hiding your dead body in my basement im going to respond "maybe. maybe not".' You said while sticking your tongue out

'Don't talk to your teacher like that!' She said accusingly

It was a bit odd to talk to your teacher like that but you knew her for pretty much your whole life so it was okay.

All of a sudden you heard clapping. 'Wow. What a fantastic show.' Minna said while walking in

'Listen girls I have to go. Have fun at lunch!'

'Neh.' You both said while nodding your heads

----------------

Both you and Minna were finally seated in the Cafeteria. She decided to leave her friends a bit to sit near you.

'So how was class?' Minna asked while chewing on a piece of sushi

'Ughh it was so embarrassing! Mrs. Soo made me say this sentence in engish out loud and I think Kris heard me. Everybody else was to dumb to know what it meant.'

'Well that makes sense if he understood. He did come from Canada. Just saying. Anyways what did you say?'

Your eyes buldged out.

'WHAT?! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THIS EARLIER!' 

'I didn't think it was that important.'

At this point you wanted to rip your hair out. This is driving me insane.

'And I said "Roses are red, Violets are blue. I want you.".'

Minna looked at you and burst into laughter almost spitting food all into your face. She laughed so loud most of the cafeteria stopped what they were doing to look at her.

'Would you shut up already? This is not helping whatsoever.'

'I know. Sorry that's just hilarious.'

You and Minna were speaking in english and people were looking at you for speaking it so fluently.

'Ughh..I'll be right back I'm going to get a water.' You said fustratedly

When you were about to get in line you notice Kris and a group of his friends sitting at a table laughing. Then out of nowhere Li Na came to sit on their table crossing her legs like she was the . You rolled your eyes. She's been really pissing me off with her teasing I just want to drop kick her into a bucket full of cement. Great. Now I have to pass their table in order to get in line for a water bottle.

You started walking into line when Li Na called your name.

'Hey you! Ai Ri or whatever. Come here.'

You ignored her and continued to walk past the table.

'Yah! Don't ignore me! I know you can hear me! Yah! Ugly duckling!'

And that was it. She finally managed to get on your last nerve. Yes you are a patient person but when somebody makes you angry, oh is going down now.

You stormed to the table she was sitting on and smacked your hands really hard on it, not caring if everybody including Kris was looking at you.

'See Kris oppa she's the new nerd in our class!' She said in that annoying tone

'I've had enough of this teasing. If I were you I would shut that trap of yours before you regret it.' You said daringly

'Oh really? And what are you going to do about it? Huh nerd?'

You were just about ready to punch her in the face when Minna arrived on time. Thankfully.

'You know what I'm going to do about it? Pay close attention to me tomorrow. And you'll see exactly what I will do about this.'

'Ai Ri, you don't want to regret you words either. Lets go now.' Minna said in a monotone voice

Minna managed to drag you to the outdoor court where students could also have lunch. It was nice and peaceful with a small garden.

'Mi Young what do you think you're doing?!' Minna whispered screamed

You shrugged.

'What are you going to do when you come in with a COMPLETELY new appearance and people knows somethings up.'

'I'll just say I'm borrowing yours or my "cousin's clothes".' You said casually while picking at your fingernails

'Fine. I'll go with this plan but if we get caught its your blame.'

-----------------------

Kris's Pov *After school*

'Kris! Get down here now!' Mrs. Wu screamed from downstairs

You groaned while moving slowly out of your soft, comfy bed. When you finally got to the living room where your parents were sitting you sat down on the couch.

'What do you want now?' You asked coldly

'We don't care if you agree or not. We are setting you up in arranged marriage with Park Mi Young, the famous Park company's daughter. I've already spoke with them and they agreed this was a good idea to expand the business.' You father said in an assholish way

'What the hell are you talking about?!' You yelled

'I'm not getting married to some stupid rich stuck up girl from another company.'

Mrs. Wu slapped him accross the face leaving a red mark.

'Did you not here what we said? We don't care if its a yes or no. It's not your choice.' Mrs. Wu exclaimed

You were getting really angry.

'What does she even look like?' Kris asked in defeat

'We don't even know.' Mr. Wu sneered back

'You sending me off to some unknown girl? Why are you making me do this?'

'Kris we don't want to hear it anymore. Go back to your room now.'

You marched up the stairs ready to punch the wall. Why are they forcing me to marry a stupid girl? They don't even know her identity. I hate them. With all my heart.


Hey guys! So I ended up writing this REALLY long chapter! I hope you like it! (Sorry if there are any errors. I never read them over and correct them. :)