Chapter 7

Falling For You *Hiatus*

Kris's Pov

You woke up to the annoying sound of your alarm waking you up for school 6 AM sharp. You groaned and threw a pillow at the damn alarm shrieking that irritating noise of a siren also causing it to echo throughout your room.

Honestly speaking you could only get 3 hours the most of sleep. That dramatic scene last night with your parents telling you about the arranged marriage managed to get under you skin. What if she's ugly? Ugh thats mean but still!

After about another 10 minutes of laying on the bed and doing nothing you decided to get up and wash up. When you finished drying your hair with a towel (I'm sorry for pausing at this moment but just imagine Kris drying his hair with a towel...oh mother of lord...anyways time to continue) you heard the familiar vibrating sound of your phone.

On the screen it read "Hyung! It's urgent! I need you to pick me up and bring me to school! My sister is going to beat the out of me when she gets out of the shower because I spent too long getting ready in the bathroom since my bathroom broke and I had to use hers and-"

You decided to stop reading the text message midway because it seemed like the message could go on and on for days.

'Aish that Luhan! Now I have to pick him up!'

After picking up your best friend it was time to head to the dreadful school. Yes you were classified as a genius in that school but it didn't mean you had to enjoy it. You walked down the long hallway of Seoul High School and noticed a lot of chatting going on.

You were pretty much used to it because the girls pretty much hovered over you and your friends with everything you did but there was more talk than normal. You could make out only a few words but still managed to get out what people were talking about.

"Did you hear about the new girl? Dude! She's so hot!" "Wait, are you talking about that geeky poor girl! Gross what do you find attractive in that piece of crap!?" "Ew! No not her! The other one!" Just then a girl came up to them. "Guys that girl is new, but she is the poor geek! Remember in lunch yesterday when she challenged Li Na!" "Are you joking?!" The guys chorused "But she's so hot! What happened?"

Oh yeah that girl from yesterday Li Na was making fun off. Whatever I'm not intrested in that bull crap.

You shrugged and walked away with your hands in your pocket side by side with Luhan.

An Hour Earlier...Your Pov

"MINNA! Come here for a second and check this outfit to make sure it doesn't make me look too rich!" You yelled

"I'M COMING!" Minna yelled back in an annoyed tone

Minna walked in and rolled her eyes. "Take off the matching set of the diamond necklace and earrings you !"

"Jeez, why are you so mean to me!"

"I told you this is a bad idea!"

"No it's not! Stop being a goodie to shoes and be a rebel for once!"

"Yeah whatever" Minna said while rolling her eyes, she grabbed the car keys and was now ready to leave for school

You left the house wearing this

 

(Fangirl squeals shes perfect! *cries in corner*)

The car ride was a bit quiet but you two weren't mad at each other. You decided to break the silence.

"At least I'm a lot better looking now, before I looked so dorky and cute but now I'm y and ready to mingle!" You said while screaming out the window

"Stop! You're so embarassing! But yes it's true! I won't be pubicaly humiliated to be around you."

"You're so mean!"

The car finally came to a halt and the two of you were in the parking lot.

"Okay, just because you're dressed up all nice now doesn't mean you are rich now. You are still suppose to be poor and geeky so don't catch too much attention to yourself."

"Uhh..Minna...I think it's already too late..We kind of got everyone's attention now."

Minna turned her body around to see half the people in the parking lot whispering and looking at both of you.

"Well this is a problem now.." Minna whispered

You shrugged

"I like the attention." You said blantly

"Ew winter is coming. I hate the cold." Minna said while shivering in her jacket

"Alright let's go inside."

As the two of you began walking down the hall you could hear the whispers of everyone.

"Omo! Who's that shes actually really pretty!" A perky girl said "And shes walking with Minna and Minna is perfect!" The girl's friend said "Whoa dude! Those chicks are hot! I haven't seen the girl on the right before!" 

When the both of you took a sharp left turn to your locker you noticed a bunch of girls huddling around in a circle while following someone. You rolled your eyes and made a sarcastic excited expression.

"Lemme guess? Probably a guy from the group or whatever?" You said not at all intrested while playing with you backpack strapped onto your shoulders

You walked past the crowd of girls trying not to make any eye contact whatsoever.

"Omo! Ji-hyun! Did you see how hot Luhan and Kris Oppa looked today?! Look they're right there!" The girl said while pointing a specific direction "I could almost faint!" The girl's friend said while holding onto her chest making it look like she was about to faint

"I think it's safe to say I am DEFINITLY going to stay away from those annoying guys becuase those girls are always screaming in my ears and I think I might become death before I turn 20." You said dramatically

Minna chuckled. "TRUST ME. You have no idea how much distance I try to keep away from them. There's even a few in my grade."

Just then somebody grabbed Minna's shoulder.

"Oh you think we're annoying?" A guy said in a playful tone

You could hear Minna gasp. You turned around to see two tall guys looking down at both you and Minna. Your eyes widened in shock when you noticed one of them were Kris.

Damn they are looking fine.

(*Has a heart attck* *dies*)

You couldn't stop staring at them. It was just so hard. You finally managed to tear your eyes aways from them.

"Uhh..Minna, Who are they?" You asked curiously even though you already knew one of them

"Oh yeah sorry. Ai Ri, this is Luhan and Kris she said while pointing her chin in each direction."

"Oh it's nice to meet you." You said while bowing to both of them

"Its nice to meet you too." Luhan also said while bowing because he didn't know if you were older than him

You looked at Kris but he did nothing. He was just staring into space like he didn't give a about what was going around him. You scoffed but made sure it was only noticeable to Kris. Rude much? If i have to marry someone I dont want to marry a jerk like this guy.

The overcome came on while Minna and Luhan were talking and you and Kris were awkwardly standing there.

"Students, Class will start in 5 minutes. Get to your respected rooms." The principal aka your uncle said for everyone to hear

"I guess we should go now and sorry about what I said earlier I didn't mean it that way." Minna said shyly

You rolled your eyes. Oh so now this girl is nice! Two face! You said in your head jokingly

The four of you parted in opposite directions.

"I have to admit. Luhans the only one I like out of all of them." Minna said while sighing

"Oh I see, you got a little crush going on." You said while wiggling your eyebrows

"Shut up!" Minna said while softly punching you in the arm

"Anyways, I didn't know that Kris guy was that rude..."

"Yeah he kinda is, sorry. Gotta go, see you at lunch!" Minna said while turning a different direction and waving

You smiled and waved back while having a head full of thoughts.

Kri's Pov

That girl...why do I get this feeling I've seen her before...I mean I admit she's pretty and everything but she seemed new. I know I've looked at her before or have seen her before I "met" her this morning.

Maybe that's who everyone was talking about.

Just then Ai Ri walked in.

"Hello Mrs. Soo!" She chimed happily and walked to sit in the chair behind me.

Wait a second...isn't she that new geek from yesterday!

Kris's eyes widened.

"Dude class is starting. Pay attention." Lay said while tapping Kris's arm

Shes that girl from lunch too!


sorry it's been like 3826227126 years since I updated! :( I'll update more often! Promise! And sorry for the ish chapter too... Ugh I really need to step up my game here!