Chapter 4

Falling For You *Hiatus*

When you finally fell asleep thinking about the jerk you have to marry..or maybe he isn't a jerk, You were woken up rudely. You usually lock your bedroom door at night because you didn't want anybody inruding in and messing with your stuff.

It was actually okay for the people working around the house EXCEPT your parents.

'PARK MI YOUNG! OPEN THIS DOOR THIS INSTANCE BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN!' Your mother was banging on the doors and you finally dragged yourself to the door feeling sick because lack of sleep.

You quickly glanced at the clock and saw it was 10 AM on a Tuesday, when you had school. shes probably pissed off because I missed my lesson.

'Yes?' You groaned in your deep sleepy voice. Your throat felt like somebody was trying to rip your tonsels out.

'Your teacher was here. What the hell do you think you're doing still lounging in bed?' She snapped

Can somebody hold her down so I can punch her in the face?

'Mother I'm sick. Can't I take a day off? I've been getting straight A's lately.' You answered

'Whatever, I expect to see you back with your teacher tomorrow and not slacking off. Your Father and I will be going on a business trip longer than usual. We will be gone for six months.' She told you carelessly

You noticed behind you a few maids were lugging bags of their crap. So it's true? She's not joking? THANK GOODNESS.

'Fine. Have fun on your trip.' You said sarcastically

As soon as your Mother walked down stairs and you heard the click of the door, you assumed they were gone.

You screamed of excitement. 'YES! YES! YES! THEY'RE GONE THANK THE HOLY LORD!' You put your hands together looking like you were praying. You still went on not caring that your vocal chords were going to burst anyminute.

You snapped your fingers together. 'Right, I have to research Kris...Yu...Ru....Who? What the hell is it?'

Out of nowhere a maid popped out and whispered 'Wu.'

'Oh yes! Thank You!'

You walked into the kitchen searching for your Mac computer. You flipped it open and typed in "Kris Wu" in the search bar. You skimmed through the articles. 'Seventeen Years of age..blah..blah..blah.'

Your eyes widened when you read a part of the article aloud. 'Tries to live a normal life as a teenager by attending the famous Seoul Arts High for rich talented high school students.'

-----------------------------

You literally spent the whole day trying to reasearch this "Kris kid."

Obviously you couldn't figure out his personality by reading articles. By this point you just wanted to flip the table over and rip your hair out.

'Wait, Minna goes to Seoul Arts High...Maybe she knows him.'

You dialed her phone number waiting for her to pick up.

'Dammit pick up the phone!' You screamed

After a few more rings you finally managed to annoy her enough to make her pick up her phone.

'WHAT DO YOU WANT?' Minna screamed through the other line causing your ear drum to shatter

'Its an emergency! I need your help!' You whined

'Telling from your annoying whining voice its probably really stupid.'

'No its not! Can you tell me about this Kris guy you were talking about later...?'

'ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IM DOING MY HOMEWORK DAMMIT. This was your emergency?'

'Fine lets make a deal. I have something really important to tell you anyways. I'll do your homework while you tell me about this Kris kid. And one more thing..DONT SCREAM INTO MY EAR AGAIN I AM SO SICK!' You slammed your phone onto the counter top and hung up the phone

Hahaha she should now not have any excuses to not come. You evily laughed

A few moments later you heard the door bell ring. You automatically knew it was Minna. Right when she walked through the door you grabbed her by the arm and dragged her up the stairs along with her backpack.

'Here.' She threw her homework at me

Your mind went to do the math problems as soon as the folder hit you in the face. Its like one of the robots you use to use when the maids weren't around. Your dad invented it before he passed away.

'So do you want to tell me why your so eager to learn about Kris? I've never seen you interested in a guy before.' Her eyebrow went up

'Trust me I don't know this kid and I'm not the least bit interested in some stuck up rich kid.'

'And what was that important thing you needed to tell me?' She asked

You didnt bother to look up from the homework.

'Ok. Dont freak out when I tell you this. But this is one of the reasons why I wanted you over.'

'What is it?' She asked suspiciously

'I'm getting married to Kris.' You were hoping her head wouldn't explode from being so surprised. It took a few seconds for her to respond.

'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? MARRIED?!? DO YOU EVEN HAVE A BOYFRIENDD? AND IT BETTER NOT BE KRIS.' She was sputtering out nonsense now

I think this girl is going insane.

'Minna, take deep breaths. In and out. In and out.' You said while trying to show her.

She took another breath.

'Now. Tell me about this marriage you are talking about?' She asked calmy

It was crazy, just a second ago there was an earthquake and now shes so calm now.

'My stupid parents are putting me into an arranged marriage.'

She shook her head in disaproval.

'To...Kris?' She asked all of a sudden

'Yes.' You said while your head drooped downwards

She came closer to embrace you into a hug.

'I'm sorry. I didn't mean to flip out on you. You must feel terrible now.'

'Well now that I think about it, I feel worse after you said that.'

-------------------

After about an hour of of explaining the whole story to Minna she finally started explaining Kris to you.

'Well...You see Kris Wu isn't the most brightest lightbulb around. Him and his friends also find Li Na annoying. Thank goodness. I wouldn't know what to do if Luhan liked her.'

Minna had this HUGE crush on Luhan. She tried telling you all the details about him. All you knew was that he had flawless skin, gorgeous cheek bones, perfect collar bones and was really manly even though he looked like he had a baby's face. And Minna wasn't interested into just ANYONE out there. He had to be sweet, caring and intelligent.

On the other hand, the way she explained Kris was the complete opposite. Apparently he was a very mysterious boy and a charming leader amongst his friends. Well what the hell is that suppose to mean? People can't be both at the same time.

Minna decided to sleep over and take the lesson with your homeschooling teacher. It didn't matter anyways, she had the same exact teacher it was just that her shifts were weird so she spent time running back in forth to SAH and your house.

--------------------

It was past midnight and Minna came up with a brilliant plan out of nowhere.

She suddenly got up from under the covers.

'Wait a second, your parents will be gone for six months, and you want to find out Kri's true personality before marrying him?'

'Yes..' You said tiredly

'This is perfect! You will attend Seoul Arts High as my cousin, Ai Ri! You can still use your middle name to disguise your self like you usually do!'

You turned to face her.

'Are you crazy! Thats insane! What would happen if I got caught or something! What if someone finds out my true identity?!'

'That won't happen. You can come in as Ai Ri a transfer honors student, with good grades. You will be the geeky wall flower! And if we told your uncle and Mrs. Soo they will go along with the plan! They will protect you to make sure nothing happens!' She exclaimed

You thought for a moment.

'Well, I haven't done anything crazy in a while so fine.' You sighed

'Why not?' You said with determination