Chapter 8

Falling For You *Hiatus*

"Hello Mrs. Soo!" You cheerfully greeted her while walking into class

You could practically hear the whispers from all over the room.

"Who's that new chick?" "Isn't she that poor geek from yesterday?"

You rolled your eyes and continued walking to your seat in the back. From your peripheral vision you could have sworn you saw Kris eyeing you. Whatever I probably caught his attention since I'm no longer a geeky looking girl anymore.

While Mrs. Soo continued her teaching you noticed Li Na wasn't in class nor have you seen her in the hallways in the morning. Hmm so did she ditch school because she was too scared to see what I look like now? Hah pathetic

Just then there was a knock at the classroom door.

"Ssaeng, I apologize for being late. May I come in?" A voice asked acting innocent

When you looked up to see who was at the door, of course it was Li Na. Does god hate me? Ugh I might just jump out this window 

"Li Na, you have an after school detention for being late to class today." Yeah! You go ssaeng! Give the what she deserves!

You were just about to burst out laughing when you heard Li Na say

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. Here's my pass I have an excuse."

 Your happiness disappeared after those words. I swear I think I'm going to flip this desk.

"Very well then. Get to your seat."

For the next hour of class you stared out into space once again because the subject was english.

Meanwhile, you had no idea Kris was also overly thinking about something.

Kris's Pov

How is...how is this even possible? It's like she's a completely new person. Can someone change this much so suddenly?  This girl is definitely fishy.

While Kris was in deep thought he didn't even notice Li Na came in. The girl that was so obsessive over him. The one he always ignored and acted as if she was a piece of crap.

Honestly speaking, nobody knows if Kris has ever been in love or has had the slightest feelings for any body standing on earth. It's hard to say, when a jerk like him barely shows any emotions to anybody but his group of friends. Who knows if those teenagers are even actual true friends of his?

------------------------------------------------------

Your Pov

Finally the sharp tone of the school bell rang and it was everybody's cue to get up and go to lunch or report to their next class. Thank god! I was just wondering if maybe I slammed my head into this desk hard enough I could die and never come back to school.

You grabbed your books and sped walked out of the room thankful class was finally over and it was time for lunch. You walked through the congested hallway of tall and short highschool students and finally got to your new locker.

It was so annoying having a lock on your locker since you weren't use to it. Once you spun the combination you tossed your books into the locker and slammed the door shut.

As you were on your way to the cafeteria you fixed your hair and twirled it in your fingers while recieveing dirty looks from the girls and stares from the immature guys.

You plopped yourself on the chair directly in front of Minna while noticing her doing some type of homework. Of course she was doing her homework during lunch, she was the type of person to slack of and procrastinate then finally last minute she would do what was meant for her to do earlier. Aish this girl. How is she my bestfriend? Oh yeah it's because I do the same thing as her all the time...

"So what's up?" you asked Minna while snapping your fingers in her occupied looking face

You rolled your eyes and crossed your legs.

"Hello? Earth to Minna here?"

"Oh yeah sorry. I forgot to do my homework last night and if I came to Mr. Lee's class empty handed he would flip."

"Yeah yeah yeah. I'm gonna go up in line since its short now. Do you want anything?"

"Nah it's alright I already ate a bit before you came." She said while waving her hand in the air while reading some type of math equation

You spun your body back around and continued to walk forward when you almost face planted the gross cafeteria floor but luckily you caught your self back up.

"Omo I am so sorry!" You said while regaining your balance and looking up

It was Li Na I tripped over! Ew I probably caught some type of disease now!

"Actually I take the apology back, I don't think you deserve it." While sarcastically giggling

"Hmm just because the poor nerd changed her appearance she thinks she's tough now?"

At that point you grew tired of hearing her voice and just walked away like the conversation never started. Suddenly, you bumped into a large figure. But when you looked up to see who you bumped into it was the lovely (sarcasm) Kris Wu with his wonderful (once again sarcasm) deep stare.

You tilted your head while glancing at his features up close. It seemed that there was a staring contest between you two going on but both of you were so out of it. You finally caught yourself staring into his cold eyes while he was sending daggers to yours and you walked into the lunch line.

Alright. It's final. I am SO not marrying him.


I apologize for the short ish chapter. And ugh I need to update my other story. It's tiresome switching back and forth, I dont even know how people do it! *sighs* Well see you next time!