Chapter 9

Simple Love


Kimmy was in the bed..trying to sleep..Maja was already asleep..she doesnt know why she
can't sleep..actually she knew why she couldn't sleep ..she just didn't want to accept
it..she was secretly waiting for Simon's call..she knew she was hopeless now..Meeting
with him again made her realized that how much she attracted to him..
Suddenly her phone rang..it's unknown number..her heart started beating fast as she
answered..

"Baby.." Simon's gentle voice made her feel exicted..she quietly left the  bed and went
into the living room,,she didnt want to disturb Maja..
"Hello..simon.." she replied once she was in the living room..
"Sorry..are u in bed now...I should call u earlier..My uncle chatted with me..that's
why i can't call u earlier" he explained..
"It's ok..i 'm not sleepy yet.." she replied..

They kept quiet for a while..still couldn't find the words to say..
Simon didn't know what to say to her..all he want to say to her was just three words..
and he knew it was too early to say this now..he wanted to make it slow and sure..
He wanted to give Kimmy time to think..to know him more..so that she could trust him..
she would know how much she meant to him..He loved to hear her breathing..soft-breath-in
-breath-out sound..he loved everything about her..

Kimmy didn't know what to say to him...she was waiting for him to say something to her..
she loved to hear his breathing..she never thought that someone's breathing sound can
make her feel exicted..finally Simon broke a silent..

Simon :"..how're u ,baby? still tired?"
Kimmy :"I'm ok..I just need some sleep..but it's a bit early for me to sleep.."
Kimmy said it as she was afraid that he might hang up ..
Simon :"Take Vitamin C..it's good for ur health..It will make u fresh.."
Kimmy :"I hate to take medicine..I alwasys threw away the pills whenever i was sick..
My sisters scold me all the time..but i hate the smell of medicine.."
Simon : "really?hahaha..u're like a child, baby..u're so cute.."
Kimmy's heart skipped a beat..She loved it when Simon called her Baby..
It made her feel more special..
Kimmy : "My dad said i was naughty when i was a child  especially when i was
sick..I always refused to take medicine ..i still hate to take pills.."
Simon : "vitamin C is just sour..not bitter..i think it's easy to swellow too..
I'm sure u won't hate it..hmm...take it..ok.."

Kimmy felt like she wanted to take Vitamin C now..
Simon knew that he loved her more as he came to know more about her..
she was very transparent-innocent-cute-shy girl..and he loved that
girl very much..

Kimmy : "yes..daddy..i'll take vitamin C..ok.."
They laughed...Simon took out his another handphone and sent
message to his friend as he talked with Kimmy..
Kimmy lied down on the sofa and hugged a small pillow as
she talked with him..on the phone..They talked about their hobbies..
about their pets..their fav movies..not too important things in life..
but several minutes gone when they finally said goodnight..Kimmy knew that
she was breaking the rules..but she loved every moments ..talking with Simon..

She was in bed now..but still couldn't sleep..she couldn't stop smiling too.
She knew she smiled too much since she's known Simon..
Suddenly she heard her door bell rang..She was suprised to hear Door bell
at that time..Maja was still asleep..Kimmy went to the door and looked at
peeping hole..and saw Uncle Charlie,who was the security man who was very
friendly with her ..She opened the door and asked what 's the matter..
Then he gave her a parcel..that was sent by one delivery man..
Kimmy was suprised to get  a parcel at night time..she thanked
the old man...and went inside..

Her heart skipped a beat as she saw what's inside the parcel..
It was the bottle of Vitamin C..She smiled as she stared at it..
She didn't know how to describe her feelings..All she knew was that
She gonna take Vitamin C now..and always..

............................................................................