chapter 6

Simple Love

Simon was at Enchong place now..It's only 4:30 pm.. Enchong laughed at him as he come too early..

Enchong : " hahaha..Simon..I can't believe u come that early..I still remembered our old times..
our school trip..do u remember that..ur ex was angry with u coz u didn't pick her up in time..
she drove by herself..i thought..right? hahaha..u forgot to pick her up..Kimmy..u're a witch..U
U can even change Simon into new man..hahaha.."
Simon   : "hahha..love is strange..well what time she will come?"
Enchong : " i think 5 pm..i told them to help me to prepare food..actually Kim doesnt like my
othe friends..last christmas..Mike was with us..He all the time..i thought Kim is
very strict ..She doesn't like flirting ..u need to be patient with her..how is that? can u
do it?"
Simon   : "Sure..i know she is hard-to-get kind of Girl..very conservative..i will try my best.."
Enchong :"I'm sure u can do it..hahaha..Girls like u..right?"
Simon   : "But this time is different..She is not just a Girl..She is my Princes..very special..
to me.."
Enchong : "hahaha..i 'm glad that u really love her..She is a very good girl..she deserves good guy
who really loves her..i'll help u as much as i can ..ok"
Simon   : "thanks Man.."

..................................................

Kimmy and her friends were on their ways to Enchong 's house..

Enrich  : "Kimmy ,why do u wear this..u should change it.."
Kimmy   : "I'm just wearing t-shirt and shorts..nothing's wrong..dont have enough
time to change..today's taping is very tiring..and Enchong is my friend..and i'm not wearing pajama now"
Mel     : " let her be, Rich..our kimmy is cute whatever she wears,right? hahaha"
Maj     : "Enrich..u're so strange today..i wear T-shirt too..why dont u tell me? u're hiding something,
right?"
Kim     : " really? Rich..what's that?"
Enrich  : " i'm just teasing her..why do u guys take it seriously?hahaha"
Empress : "i'm hungry now..hahaha"
Kim     : "I'm thirsty too..once i got here..i'll drink water first.."
Enrich  : "Kim..does Simon contact you?"
Kim kept quiet for a while as Enrich asked her about Simon..She kept thinking about Simon for
past few days..She didnt know how to tell them..actually she needs someone to tell about her
feelings..but her pride won't let her do this..
Kim     : "No..why do u ask me? I think there is nothing between us that he could contact me.."
Maja    : "I got a feeling that u guys might meet again...i don't know why i feel like this"
Kim     : "I'm hungry now..can't think about love..hahaha"
Kat     : " U call it LOVE??? Kimmmy..do u like him,right?I've never heard u described other guys
as LOVE..my gosh..u're in love,kimmy..."
Kimmy looked so shock by Kat's comment..She just looked at her friends.." I think i can't hide my feeings
from them" she thought..
Maj     : "Kim..are u in love?"
Kim     : " I don't know..but I thought about him a lot..Is it love??"
She asked her friends with wide eyes..she was shocked with her feelings too..werid feelings..
Is LOVE feeling like this?
Mel     : " Kimmy ..love is not a shock..it's good..love is good..dont stress urself with this..
just relax..enjoy life..life is too short..if u think u 're happy..keep going"
Kimmy felt sad ..she didn't know why she felt like this..Is she waiting for him..it's really
complicated for her..
Maja   :"come on..kimmy..relax.."
Kim    :"I'm ok..why are u guys worried about me? I'm just hungry"
Enrich : "hungry for his love..hahaha"
Kim    : "Enough..ok.."

They parked their car in the underground carpark..and went to his place...
They kept talking about Kimmy's lovelife along the way..
Maja  : " Kimmy..i think if he contacts u..give him a chance..don't do like before..Love is good..
U should know this feeling.."
Kim   : " ok..i'll try to find a boyfriend from now on..got it?"
Enrich: "hahaha..Kimmy is level up now.."

They saw the door was opening ...Kimmy and Kat went inside first coz they were very thirsty..couldn't
even wait for other girls..
Kat  :"Kimmy..do u really like Simon? u don't have to shy with me.."
Kim was quiet for a while before she answered
Kim  :"I don't know..but i thought about him a lot..nearly everynight..It's so strange to me.."
Kat  :"so how will u feel if u see him now?"
Kim  :" I...."
Her words were vanished in the air as she saw Simon sitting in the dinning room..reading paper..
"OMG..howcome he is here.." Her heart started beating fast as she stared at him..
"My gosh..Simon?" Kat murmured..

Simon looked up as he heard someone called his name..and saw his Princess staring at him..
"I miss her so much..She is more prettier than the last time i saw her.." he thought..
Their eyes were locked as if they were alone in the whole world..Their hearts beat wildly..
They forgot about all the surroundings...