Chapter 4

Simple Love


Maja : " My Friend, Should i tell them that ur captain was very concerned about u that he couldn't

even see me when he talked to u....and that he called u " Baby" and ..that.."

Girls : "What ??? he called u "baby" ......." they looked at Kimmy with wide and teasing eyes..

Kim preteneded like she didn't hear them..but failed coz of her smile on her face..

Mel   : " I'm sure he likes u..wow..romantic..."

Kim   : " enough girls..enough...well ..tell me about Enchong's bday dinner.."
Kim turned to Enrich as she asked her..

Enrich : "He said he will order food to his condo and invite us there..it's tomorrow night..

u guys're free,right?"

Girls  : "sure.. hahaha.."

Maja   : "I'm sure ..he will ask u about this too..u can't escape Kimmy"

Kim  : " well..i don't care..come on let's go and watch movie.."

............................................................................................
Simon was talking with Ben while watching TV..

Ben : " u should've asked her number..what will u do now? u doesn't look like the Simon i've known before.."
Simon : "I really forgot to ask her number..I was totally lost in her beauty..She is so damn cute and pretty..
i can't even sleep at night well..thinking about her..She is like an angel for me..Her eyes, lips, nose,...
she is like a baby..so cute..so innocent..."

Simon was staring at the garden from his window while telling Ben how he felt..He really can't believe himself
how he attached to Kimmy..He likes her for a long time ago..she is his fav actress..but he never thought her like
this before..now his mind..his thoughts was full with Kimmy's smile..her innocent eyes..her trembling lips..
even her scent..so fresh and feminene..She was taking up all his time..his dreams..his thoughts..whatever he did ..he thought about Kimmy.." how i can wish i asked her number...how can i contact her..that's so stupid of me.." he blamed himself..

Ben  : " hey..u know Enchong,right? he is very frinedly with her..i think u'd better contact him"
Simon looked at him with a big smile on his face..
Simon : "my gosh..i forgot Enchong..yeah..this is the best idea ..Ben..
u just said the best thing i've ever heard from u all my life...thanks Ben, I'll call him now"
Ben : " hahaha..u're hopeless Simon..You're totally under her spell now.." Ben shook his head
while looking at Simon who was trying to call Enchong..

................................................................................................

Enchong was talking with Enrich at the taping of their teleserye..

Enchong : " so Simon likes Kim,right? I know him..He is the same batch with me..Friendly, hardworking

,generous guy..how's Kimmy? her leg's ok now?"
Enrich  : " she is ok..she can even run now..hahha..i think she is shy ....i can sense that she likes him too.."
Enchong : " hahaha..their news is very famous now..everyone is interested about them.."
Suddenly Enchong's phone rang..
Enchong : "hello"
Simon   : "hi..i'm Simon..how're u,man"
Enchong : "i'm alright..long time no chat with u..howcome u call me?" winking at Enrich while answering him..
Simon   : " I just want to ask u Kimmy's number..I want to ask her how's her leg..."
Enchong : " haha..she is very ok now..that's her number.........."
Simon   : "thanks man..i just want to know how she is"
Enchong : " hey ..will u join my party tomorrow..i just want to celebrate my bday with friends at home.."
Simon   : " well ..i'll try my best to join ur party..i'll call u..ok"
Enchong : "Sure..Kimmy and her friends will be there too.."
Simon   : "She gonna be there? wow..i'll definitely come to ur party..thanks man.."
Enchong : "No worries..hahaha..see ya then.."
Simon   : " See ya"

Enrich looked very interested in their conversation.."what did he say"..
Enchong smiled like the biggest winner.." I can do something good for them..hahha"
Enrich : "so he gonna join ur party?wow..i'll tell Kimmy now"
Enchong:" don't tell her..she will be shy..let's make it suprise for her..ok"
Enrich :"Good idea..hahaha"