Chapter 1

Simple Love


Kimmy felt like she was on top of the world..Holding the Golden Awards in her hands, her team was cheering..parising her for the awards
(She was the captain of her basketball team).Her dark brown eyes shone with happiness and satisfactory.."OMG..I can do it" she told herself.Then
she saw her best friend Maja waving at her..Kimmy gave her the-biggest-winner look to Maja..

" Miss Kim Chiu, how do u feel to be a successful actress as well as basketballer ? How do u try to be successful in both fields? " one reporter asked her.
Kimmy was blashed by his question.."I'm not successful basketballer..u're prasing me too much..I'm just playing for my network " ABS- CBN " demostration Game Show..
I'm not professional.."she replied with a big smile on her face..

Suddenly she felt someone was pulling her leg.."Ano?" she murmured..
Maja was looking at Kimmy with a sigh.."Kimmy, Wake up..we have to hurry ..if not u will be the biggest loser.."
Kimmy opened her eyes and saw Maja standing tall beside her bed.."What are u doing here? Where is my golden awards?"
Maja looked suprised.." What? Golden Awards? I think u're dreaming again..Come on..Kimmy.Today is our GAME day..we have to hurry up"
"Today?..arrr..i thought i've already won the best prize..well let's do this" Kimmy told her with a smile on her face..and hurried to the bathroom..
Maja shaked her head with uneasy smile on her face.."What a crazy Friend i got.."

 


Telephone Ringing...

Simon  - "What's up , man?"
Ben      - "When will u leave the house?"
Simon - "What time is it now? ..It's only 3:00 pm..why are u hurrying? It will starts at 5:30 pm right? "
Ben      - "Come on..don't pretend like u don't want to go there..We can see all the most beautiful actresses in    our   country there..I really thank ABS for inviting us for their games..I can't wait to see my lovely Toni"
Simon - " well..well..i'll be there at 5:00 pm sharp there..ok"
Ben     - " ok..man..see ya"

Simon went inside the bathroom with the smile on his face " why ppl are crazy about Celebrities..hahaha..it's really crazy"

 

At the National Stadium, the road was crowded with people waiting outside to see their favorite celebrities..
"OMG..very crowded outside" murmured Kimmy, looking outside from the window..
"I'm so exicted, Maj..I can do it,right? I practiced a lot..I think i can do it..I even dreamt about it twice..i'm sure i can do it" Kimmy reapeated said to Maja who
was give her impatient look .."Kim..can u pleas quiet for a while..i know that u're very much exicted..I'm sure u can do it ..ok" giving her be-quiet-look..
Kimmy suppressed her exictment by looking at the crowd from the window.." I 'm sure i can do it" she told herself...with a smile on her face..

In VIP audience sitting area, Simon and his la salle teammates were sitting ..looking around the place..He saw other professional footballers and other players too..
" I can't believe they make professional players to watch the Celebritie's teams playing..it's crazy, man" Simon told his friend Ben who is sitting beside him..
Ben gave him disappointed look." come on..we should thank them for inviting us here..we should feel the beauty too..we need it.."
"Ok..i won't tell u anymore ..Enjoy the beauty now" Simon sighed and looked around..

 

After 3 hrs ...the spokeman announced that it was time for Female Basketball game ..ASAP Generation F team vas .......team.
Kimmy, wearing blue ..looking very confident and ready for her game, was wallking into the playground with her team..she looked around and waved at her audiences..
especially where Kim World, KBaos, Kimnation members were sitting, who were holding "Kimmy for the Win" poster and lightboards.. 


Simon was mesmerized by Kimmy's beauty, who was standing quite near to his sitting area..waving at her audiences..
"Wow..She is like a child..so cute.." he told himself..
" Hey Simon, Kimmy is pretty ,right?" Ben ..but Simon kept staring at Kimmy and didn't hear him...