Chapter 8

Simple Love

Simon decided to talk with Kimmy..He should make a move..It's a good chance for him ..as
everyone was enjoying their Karaoke moments..

Simon : "Kimmy..."
Kim turned to Simon and saw him looking at her ..She felt shy to see him that close..
" Hmmm..." she replied ..
" I want to call u..i mean..i got ur number from Enchong..I want to be your friend..can I, baby?"
he asked with apologizing smile..
Kimmy just nodded and smiled sweetly to him..
They kept staring at each other..smiling..suddenly Kimmy thought.." what if he had a girlfriend.."
She immediately felt tensed with this thought..Simon sensed that something went wrong with Kimmy..

"What is that ,Kimmy?Something's wrong?" he asked with concern..
"hmm..aww ..no..i'm just thinking of something...I watched ur game the other day..u're really great"
she tried to change subject..
Simon felt happy that Kimmy liked his game.."Thanks baby..U're great too.."
"I'm not..but I really love Basketball..My fav game..and u're really awesome.." she replied him
with a cute smile..

Maja joined their conversation...She was worried for Kimmy..She knew that Kimmy liked Simon
a lot...but she wanted Kimmy to take it slow..

Maja  : "Kimmy..let's go home..u have early taping tomorrow,right?"
Kimmy seemed like she still wanted to chat with Simon..simon looked unhappy with this too..
Kimmy looked at Maja and instantly she knew that Maja didn't like her to chat with Simon..
"well..let's go home...i'm tired too.." she replied finally..feeling sad to leave too early..
"Enchong we gonna go now..very tired..thanks for the dinner..yummy" Kimmy said to Enchong.
"Going back?..that early..well u owe me bday kiss..one kiss and u can go home..DEAL?"
Enchong teased Kimmy..
"Kiss? no way..i'd better slept on the sofa in ur living room..rather than kissing u..hmmp"
They all laughed with Kimmy's reply..
As Maja left first  Kimmy looked at Simon for the last time..Simon showed signal that he
would call her..She just smiled and left..
Simon knew that he wouldn't be happy without Kimmy here..He decided to go back home..
Simon   : "sorry guy..i'll go home now..i have early training tomorrow"
Enchong : "i know u won't be happy here anymore..hahaha"
Everyone was laughing at Enchong's comment..

................................................................................

Maja and Kimmy were on their way to home..Maja planned to stay at Kimmy's condo tonight..
coz they had their YS taping tomorrow..

Maja :"u're angry with me?"
Kim  :" hmm..what for?"
Maja :"come on,friend.. u know what i mean.."
Kim  :"i'm ok..why should I angry with with u.."
Maja :"I know that u like Simon..but how mcuch do u know about him..?"
Kim looked alarmed by Maja's words..she was afraid that Simon might have a girlfriend
already..
Kim  :"does he have a girlfriend? do u know it?"
Maja :"No..he alreday broke up with his ex..But take it slowly Kimmy..I love u..u're my
best friend..I want u to be happy..but i want u to make it sure too..u know what i mean?"
Kim  :"I know it..but i can't believe how I attracted to him..i can't even believe
myself..Is it love?"
Maja :"i think u're in love..but take it slowly..ok.."
Kimmy nodded with a faint smile on her face..She couldn't understanad herself..
It's strange feeling for her..but she loved that feeling ..

.....................................................................................

Simon was on his way home..Thinking of Kimmy..his princess..Meeting with her again..was
like a sweet dream came true.."Baby...I love u more and more each time i see u..
I'll make u mine..baby..I won't never let u go..You're mine.." he thought..

.....................................................................................