Chapter 5

Simple Love


Kimmy was lying in her bed, trying to fall asleep..but she couldn't stop thinking of Simon..
Today she watched his game..and inspired by his skill..team spirit.. "He is gentle..manly..
good leader..I wish i can meet him again..to thank him properly" she thought..
"does he have a crush on me? what if maja is right,..my god.."...she suddenly stand up from the bed..
"what if he had a girlfriend? i shouldn't think about him.." Kimmy tried to calm down ..
Suddenly her phone rang...
she took the phone and answered...

Kim  : "hello, what's up, friend?"
Maj  : " what will u give Enchong for his bday? what will u wear?what time shall we go there?How.."
Kim  : " Enough question..I don't know what Mel would do..She would buy it..She is good at it..
and does it matter what i wear..?He is my friend..not my boyfriend..ok"
Maj  : "Kim, i heard Enrich said that he invited his close friends too..that's why i ask u.."
Kim  : " I thought he only invited our group..too bad..i don't want other ppl  there..
especially his schoolmates..They are hopeless ..do u remember the last time they're there..
they only knew to chase us..hey let's tell him not to invite other friends..what do u think?
Maj  : "Kim..let him be..it's his bday..we shouldn't do this..come on ..don't be too strict..
if not..u won't get boyfriend in this lifetime..ok"
Km   : " I don't need boyfrined..they're just headache..not good at all.."
Maj  :"well i can't argue with u now..need to call other girls ..get ready tomorrow 5 pm..ok..
no excuese..i know u gonna finish ur taping early..ok..see ya"
Kim  : " bye bye..goodnight, friend.."

Kim lied down on her bed again..as she put back her handphone on the table..
"Why people are crazy about love..why can't i find love..does love exist in this world.."
she thought..then she thought of Simon..Does he like the others..hmm..i shouldn't think
about him..well Sleeping is the best.."
then she hugged her teddy bear and tried to sleep..

..........................

Simon was also facing with sleepless night..thinking of Kimmy..his princes..
" tomorrow...i gonna meet with her again..how will she react ..what should i tell to her..
got it..i will ask her about her leg..it's the best way .." he thought as he looked at his
iphone.."Should i call her..and tell her i gonna be there tomorrow..no...what if she told me not
to come..i won't call her now..but i want to hear her voice..so sweet ..everything about her
is so sweet.." he was smiling while he thought about Kimmy..he looked like he couldn't stop
smiling..thinking about Kimmy is like his hobby now...whenever he freeed..he thought about her..
"What she gonna do now..Sleeping like a baby..I wish i can see her Sleep..baby..u drove me crazy..
I can't even sleep well.." he looked at his handset home screen and smiled..It's Kimmy pic..
smiling sweetly at him..he kissed her photo and put it on his chest.."Loving u is easy baby..coz
u're so cute..i don't know how i love u so much..but Missing u is hard..it's really hard..
I miss u all the time..made me sleepless..hahah..i've never felt like this before..this
feeling is so strange..to me..very new...well i should sleep now...have training tomorrow.."
 he thought as he tried to sleep..try not to think about Kimmy..however he was sure that
he might dream her again....