Chapter 2

Simple Love


In the playground , Kimmy was trying her best to gain more points..." I can do it" she told herself..
Suddenly she felt very hurt at her leg..She fell down to the ground and couldn't move anymore..
"OMG...so hurt..i'm dying" Kimmy told herself..holding her leg..trying to not cry..
Medic were trying to reach to Kimmy..Suddenly Simon run into the playground where Kimmy was lying down ..
holding her leg and crying her heart out..Simon knew it instantly that she got cramp..It sometiems
happened to him too..He knew how to make it better..Once he got near her, he held her leg trying to make it better..Kimmy thought he was medic that she held him like a drowning girl clinging her rescurer.She cried on
his shoulder while he tried to make it better..

"Breath , Kimmy..relax " Simon told her while medics were trying to carry her to the back of the stadium..
but she didn't let him go..still clinging him like a baby.." It hurts"..sobbing hard...
Simon felt very sorry to see her cry like this.."It's ok..baby..u gonna be ok", told her while removing
the tears from her face..
"Well..i'll carry her.." he told the medic who was tryig to carry Kimmy..(Medic was Simon's friend..and
 he knew that Simon can handle this).

Simon carried her to the restroom where she could take a rest..Kimmy was still sobbing without awaring that
 she was clinging to Simon like a lost child..Then she felt like someone was lifting her ..suddently she looked up..
and saw a handsome guy carrying her.."OMG ..this medic is so hot..I can't believe i clinged him all the time"
 feeling blushed..her face turning to pink with shame..She tried to hide her face on his chest..
Simon found the spot where Kimmy would rest.."Here we are baby..u can rest here" ..he put her down gentley ,
trying to ignore his own heartbeats..

On the bench, Simon was holding her leg again..messaging her to make it better..at that time, Kimmy gave him
a quick glance.."wow..he is very gentle.."..Suddenly Simon looked at her, caught her staring at him..Kimmy felt blushed ,her cheeks were turnig pink..her lips trembling.."my gosh..she is so damn cute" Simon murmured to himself..There was total Silence except their breathing and loud voices from the stadium..

"U're alright, baby?" finally Simon broke the silence..
"Hmm..a lot better..but still hurt..i can't believe i'm that unlucky...can I play again?" Kimmy asked him..
Simon - " I don't think so..u need to rest, do u feel like u can play now?"
Kimmy - " I don't know..but i'm worried about my team..i have big aim..i really want to win ..hope Maja can do it well"
simon - " I think ur team will win..u have great score and potential"

Suddenly Kimmy giggled..Simon looked suprised to see her giggling..

simon - "do i say something wrong?"
kimmy - " hehehe..I'm just wondering how come a medic knows about the basketball game well..u like basketball?"

Simon didn't know how to answer her.."should i tell her that i'm a professional basketball player?" he asked himself..He kept staring at her and didnt know how to answer her..

 " is that very hard to answer? u look so shock.." Kimmy asked him innocently..
 " no..i'm just thinking of something i need to do..yeah I like basketball..i watch it a lot too..that's why
  i can say ur team has potential.." he replied her finally..
 " but i want to be there when we win..too bad..this cramp happened to me.." Kimmy said sadly..
 " are u alright now?" he asked her , trying to change the subject..then messaged her leg again..
 " I'm ok now..thanks a lot for ur help..may I know ur name?" Kimmy asked him while she tried to take her leg on   the ground..

 "Kimmy"..suddenly Maja appeared on the hallway to the room..calling Kimmy..
 " I'm here" Kimmy shouted her back.."In the restroom"