Chapter 3

Simple Love


Maja looked relieved to see Kimmy smiling and walking towards her ..

Maja : "how's ur leg? I'm very worried about u."
Kim  : " I'm ok..how's our team?"
Maja : "we are in the break time.We're leading now..Hope we can make it"
Kim  : "Oh..my friend..pls make it sure..I wish i can play again now"
Maja : "come on..u should take a rest..dont worry about u..ok. "

Maja looked around and tried to find Simon..

Maja :"By the way, Where is Simon?"
Kim  : " Simon? u mean the medic who helped me?How come u know his name?"
she asked Maja suprisingly..

At the time Simon walked towards them..looking at Kimmy's leg with concern.

Simon : "Kimmy,how is ur leg now? U shouldn't walk that quick now"
Kim   : "I'm ok..just a bit hurt..by the way , your name's Simon,right?"


Simon suddenly looked at Maja and realized that Maja knew him.

Simon : " yeah..I'm Simon Atkins from La Salle Basketball team"
Kim   : " Ano? basketballer?" turned into the shape "O" with suprise..
Maja  : "Simon is also a captain in his team. I showed u the La Salle team pic the other day. Don't u remember   him" Maja told her as she smiled at Simon.

" How can i recongnize him, u just showed me the small pic in the paper" Kimmy gave her  'shut up ' look to Maja and turned to Simon with uneasy smile.

Kim      :"Sorry , I should ask u first. I thought u're a medic. Sorry ha"

Simon :"Its' ok baby, I'm glad that i can help u." he replied her with gentle smile on his face..

Suddenly Simon's phone's ringing. He looked at Kimmy and took out his phone to answer..

Simon : "Hello"

Ben    : "Hey Man, where are u? In heaven with Kim Chiu? hahaha.."

Simon : "hmmm..i'll be back soon"

Ben   :  " U're with her ,right? I know ur heart is beating like a drum now..hahaha"

Simon : " Shut up, bye now.."

then he hunged up and looked at Kimmy with apologizing smile..

"Sorry .It's my friend..he is hopeless.."

Kimmy looked like she overhead his conversation with Ben..With a cute smile on her face..

She replied " It's ok..My friends are like that too"

They looked at each other and laughed..

Kim  :   " do u really think my team is good?"

Simon : " Yeah, u are really great, so is ur team. I think they can make it..btw where is ur friend?"

Kim   :" She went back to the game..ummm i gonna go and watch them play now..thanks for u help..Simon"

Simon  :  " It's ok Kimmy, I'm glad that I can help u"

They smiled at each other and walked back to the stadium...

..

3 days later....

 

" well , Kim..Tell me about ur Captain Hero .." Enrich asked Kimmy while preparing food in the kitchen..

"Come one ..I've already told u all about it. I can't repeat it many times. u'd better recorded it if u want to hear it

again and again..ok " Kim replied her with a sigh..

Empress stopped washing the dishes and turned to Kimmy who is peeling the fruits...

" Come on kim..don't pretend like u don't know what we mean..Look at urself in the paper, ur face was red like an apple..Was that because of the cramp?" she gave Kimmy I-knew-everything look to Kimmy while showing her the pic from the paper.." I don't think it's coz of cramp..It might be ur Captain..hahah see..ur captain was staring u like u're the only person existing in the world.."

Maja ,Kit Kat and Mel come into the room , "what's up,girls?" Kit kat asked them..

Kim  -  " Kat, they're acccusing me like i've committed the biggest crime in the world..It's not fair"

Maja  - " what? Aww i see...about ur Captain Simon ?"

Kim  - " he is not my captain..he just helped me ..that's it..end of story"

she replied them with impatient look ..

Empress - " I don't think so..It's just the Beginning of the story..I'm sure he has a crush on you..Maja, what do u think ...u were there..tell us about him.."

Mel    - "yeah,i 'm sure u know it"..

Maja gave Kimmy a naughty smile..