Chapter 2: Fallen

Mr. Angel Guard

 

Chapter 2: Fallin’

 

On the next day, the angels are gathered on the balcony where the Supreme is announcing who among of them will be receiving the special mission. While waiting, Eunhyuk is looking at Leeteuk, trying to talk with him. He knows, it’s too awkward for him because the Supreme chose him.

 

Hyuk: Hyung?

Teuk: yes?

Hyuk: what if? The Supreme would choose you to do the special mission.

Teuk: I will accept it.

Hyuk: *shockingly asking him* why?

Teuk: I don’t want to ruin The Supreme’s trust on me. Even I really don’t do that mission, I will still accept it.

 

Eunhyuk smiled at him and tapped his shoulder. Later, the messenger walked at the front of the angels.

 

Messenger: the Supreme is here!

 

Suddenly, a low voice heard them at the atmosphere.

 

Supreme: good morning everyone!

Teuk: the Supreme?

Hyuk: oh. He will announce the angel.

Supreme: Today, I will announce the chosen angel who will do the special mission on Earth. My dove will fly around you and he will land to the chosen angel.

 

Therefore, the dove flew and landed to Leeteuk’s lap. Leeteuk was so surprised.

 

Teuk: me?

Hyuk: yes! Truthfully, I knew this before.

Teuk: what?

Supreme: oh. There you are! Let’s meet here with your friend.

Teuk: but why me?

Hyuk: let’s go.

 

Therefore, they went to the headquarters with the messenger. While they entering the room, the Supreme greeted them.

 

Supreme: welcome and congratulations!

Teuk: oh. Thank you. May I ask? Why me?

Supreme: why you didn’t ask your friend?

Teuk: Eunhyuk?

Hyuk: ahm. Did you remember that the messenger called me? That time the Supreme decided to choose you and-

Teuk: why?

Hyuk: because the Supreme noticed you that you couldn’t do granting their wishes. You don’t have faith. You always told me about that. It’s good to choose you to do the mission to bring back your faith and prove that you’re not a loser.

Teuk: Eunhyuk. I’m sorry.

Hyuk: it’s okay.

Supreme: oh well, that why I choose you. By the way, your friend will guide you while you’re doing the mission.

Teuk: you mean.

Hyuk: yeah, that’s me.

Teuk: woah.

Supreme: so are you ready for your mission?

Teuk: yes!

Supreme: ok. It’s time.

 

They went to the cloudy cliff to see the people on Earth. Leeteuk got nervous and grabbed Eunhyuk’s hand.

 

Teuk: ahm. My Supreme? What’s my mission?

Supreme: you will know the mission when you are arrived on Earth.

 

Suddenly, the angels are cheering for him. Leeteuk felt happy to them and Eunhyuk tapped his shoulder.

 

Hyuk: good luck my friend.

Teuk: I will wait you.

Hyuk: *smiles sadly*

Supreme: good luck my fellow angel! I hope you would be succeeding on your mission.

Teuk: *nodding*

 

Therefore, Leeteuk prayed first and later, he jumped to the cliff. Suddenly, the Supreme shouted to him.

 

Supreme: hey! When you are arrived on Earth, don’t pretend to fly!

Hyuk: huh? Why?

Supreme: he will not have his wings.

Hyuk: you mean? He will become a human????

 

Meanwhile, Leeteuk noticed his wings were getting shorter until it disappears. He was panicked and shouted until he reaches to the ground, lying unconscious. After an hour, he woke up.

 

Teuk: where am I?

 

Suddenly, he surprised on what he saw. Bedridden people, oxygen tanks, girls with white dress; he suddenly panicked.

 

Teuk: where am I???

??: calm down please.

Teuk: w-who are you?

??: I’m the nurse.

Teuk: w-where am I??

Nurse: you’re at the hospital.

 

 tbc