Guesses

Mr. Angel Guard

 

Donghae's POV:
 
I walk to the door when the butler calls me that the dinner is ready. I nod to him while entering my room. I lay down on my bed while thinking about Seulgi and Henry. He's so mysterious for me. It's so possible when best friends became lovers. 
 
I was a playboy a long time ago. Girls at the section, girls from other school, sometimes girls from other countries. But now, I met Seulgi, I feel she's the one that I've been looking for. She's very unique to other girls that I met. I don't know what's this. Is this called love? Ah no! This is my first day of my new school and I experience something that I can't explain. I might change my mind to forget her, since she's have Henry.... her "best friend".
 
 
Henry's POV:
 
Lee Donghae.... Who are you? Why are you having in touch with Seulgi? 
 
Aish! This is my first time that I feel jealous. I went to the dining room to have some dinner. My mom asks me about school.
 
Hen's mom: so? How's your schooling?
Hen: I'm okay mom.
Hen's mom: uhmm. How about Seulgi?
Hen: she's okay. As always.
 
I remember again when Seulgi was having a conversation with Donghae. I feel dizzy. I didn't finish my food but my mom forced me to finish my food.
 
Hen: I'm feeling dizzy.
Hen's mom: ohh. Get some medicine at the box beside the vase and get some sleep.
Hen: yes mom.
 
So I did it and walk back to my room. Lee Donghae... I must know you better.
 
 
Seulgi's POV:
 
I can't believe it! Donghae... then he talked... Oh my gee!!! What a wonderful day! I cuddle my pillow and feel this pillow is Donghae. He's hugging me! Kyaa~~ I wish this is true. But Henry was frowning while staring at the window. I don't know. Is he know Donghae? 
 
I know Henry is so protective on me. He's like, he's my bodyguard. He doesn't want me to talk to the boys. I don't know why neither ask him why. I guess I must zip my mouth. Omo! It's already 9pm , I must sleep early. Good night!
 
 
Leeteuk's POV:
 
I sat beside the table while watching the stars above. Eunhyuk sat beside me and I talk to him about Seulgi.
 
Teuk: I saw Seulgi.
Hyuk: the one who at mission?
Teuk: yes. I saw her, talking to a guy. But I notice that shining bright on her head.. aish.. I can't explain!
Hyuk: oh? That shining? What color?
Teuk: it's red.
Hyuk: ooh! Red! The Supreme explained me that! Red means love and that shining on her head is called aura.
Teuk: aura. Red aura. So she's in love?
Hyuk: yeah.
Teuk: who's that guy talked to her? But I saw Henry at the side watching them. He's had yellow aura. What is that?
Hyuk: oohh. He's jealous.
Teuk: jealous?! Is he liked Seulgi?
Hyuk: might be. What does the guy look like?
Teuk: he's handsome.
Hyuk: I guess, she's attracted to the guy.
Teuk: yeah.
 
So I must know the guy. Who is that guy?